Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Mrich

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Mrich »

WaPo: Hunter Biden sues laptop repair shop owner, citing invasion of privacy

Gift article: https://wapo.st/3ZUSQzV
p0rtia

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by p0rtia »

Starting with the small fish. Good.

:oldlady:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the filing (42 pages). Abbe Lowell is not playing around: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000186 ... 8f2fea0000
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Ruh-roh! I read the Answer and Counter Complaint. Mac Isaac did some very bad things.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:06 pm Ruh-roh! I read the Answer and Counter Complaint. Mac Isaac did some very bad things.
This is very very bigly good. I'm not a lawyer (although I am a data scientist), but it seems like the technical term to describe Mac Isaac's situation is "fucked". Too, also, this would seem to preclude any legal use of the data obtained from Mr. Isaac as fruit of the poison tree.

GO HUNTER!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I think this highlighted info is new to us
WaPo wrote:In a separate letter on Friday, Lowell notified the judge that Hunter Biden’s lawyers wanted to meet as soon as possible to discuss a discovery phase in the lawsuit, during which they would seek documents. Lowell said Hunter Biden’s team would be requesting a deposition from Mac Isaac “as soon as feasible” and that he also planned to seek testimony from a range of others involved in the matter.

They include Bannon, Giuliani and Maxey. The attorneys are also seeking testimony from conservative activist Garrett M. Ziegler, who has uploaded some of the data in his possession, and Keith Ablow, a psychiatrist from whom Hunter Biden sought treatment.

Ablow, who has been close to Republican activist Roger Stone, had one of Hunter Biden’s laptops at his Massachusetts-based office. That laptop was seized by agents who raided Ablow’s office in February 2020, and it was eventually returned to Biden. Some of Hunter Biden’s close associates have theorized that that laptop may have been the basis of the hard drives that were later distributed by Trump allies.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’ve seen that charge before. It fits in with a theory I’ve been toying with.

Could that be the real source of the laptop? Ablow’s a Fox contributor. He has a ton of contacts in MAGAworld. Hunter left it behind in his office after a session, he realized what it meant, and passed it on to… someone, who made sure it was delivered to the blind guy’s shop.
Ablow is extremely sleazy.
MacIsaac’s uncle? Dad? was friends with a Fox executive and they made sure the Foxes got copies.

The journey didn’t really begin with Mac Isaac’s computer repair shop, it was just made to look like that.

It’s tfg world. Anything is possible.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

It's been in the news for over a year. Either we forgot about it, it flew under the radar, or we didn't make the connection.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:32 pm I’ve seen that charge before. It fits in with a theory I’ve been toying with.

Could that be the real source of the laptop? Ablow’s a Fox contributor. He has a ton of contacts in MAGAworld. Hunter left it behind in his office after a session, he realized what it meant, and passed it on to… someone, who made sure it was delivered to the blind guy’s shop.
Ablow is extremely sleazy.
MacIsaac’s uncle? Dad? was friends with a Fox executive and they made sure the Foxes got copies.

The journey didn’t really begin with Mac Isaac’s computer repair shop, it was just made to look like that.

It’s tfg world. Anything is possible.
This would make sense to me. It was always a bit strange that H.B. should have dropped off a computer for repair.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

JUST IN: Judge dismisses Rep. Adam Schiff as defendant in computer repair store owner John Paul Mac Isaacs’ lawsuit against Schiff, CNN, POLITICO, Hunter Biden & 2020 Biden campaign re Hunter laptop. Judge sends case back to state court in Delaware. Doc:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Waiting for evidence it is HB's laptop, and that it hasn't been tampered with.
pjhimself

Post by pjhimself »

Curiously, the Knitting Channel checks in with this:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What took him so long? Did they take their sweet time uploading their bullshit de jour?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I like that this whole plot hinges on that senile ol' Joe Biden has been the mastermind of a undetectable (until now) criminal enterprise for over a decade. :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I can’t get over how closely they’re following the tfg investigations. Except for I’m pretty sure Joe hasn’t done any of the things he’s accused of. This a tactic to make Trump look less criminal.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

pjhimself wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:29 pm Curiously, the Knitting Channel checks in with this:

https://youtu.be/oErR_dEFN2w
Hunter Bidens laptop :!: ... Hunter Bidens laptop :!: ... Hunter Bidens laptop :!: ...

But where in this speech did The Honorable Member Of The House tell us what proof is really on the laptop, and not waiting for the pudding? :brickwallsmall:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Trump got the laptop out of the FBI Evidence bin? When? How?

And considering that the Laptop didn't work because of water damage, who says Trump would know what to do with it even if he had it?

And I don't think Hunter would give a shit anyway.

And if its just the disk image, we have it straight from the repairman that the Disk Image that is being sent around is not from him. The Disk image he made was 220 Gigs in size, whereas the disk image they are passing around is 460 gigs in size.

So, all in all, the only thing Biden would do is laugh at the idea of Trump staring at this laptop and trying to turn it on, then screaming at everyone else when it didn't work.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Hunter Biden lawyer seeks ethics probe of Greene for ‘verbal abuses’

By John Wagner
Updated April 24, 2023 at 10:56 a.m. EDT|Published April 24, 2023 at 8:24 a.m. EDT

A lawyer for Hunter Biden called Monday for a congressional ethics investigation into the behavior of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), alleging that she has repeatedly directed “unmoored verbal abuses” at the president’s son, including false accusations of human trafficking and cavorting with prostitutes.

“Representative Greene’s unethical conduct arises from her continuous verbal attacks, defamatory statements, publication of personal photos and data, and promotion of conspiracy theories about and against Robert Hunter Biden,” lawyer Abbe Lowell wrote in a letter to the Office of Congressional Ethics. “None of these could possibly be deemed to be part of any legitimate legislative activity, as is clear from both the content of her statements and actions, and the forums she uses to spew her often unhinged rhetoric.”

In the letter, Lowell cited a series of social media posts, including some with videos, in which Greene baselessly accused the 53-year-old Biden of being linked to “an Eastern prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

In another example cited in the letter, Greene posted photos of Hunter Biden driving his niece and her cousin in President Biden’s convertible and falsely alleged he was “on crack” and with prostitutes.

“Not only are these statements false, defamatory, and malicious, but they are undignified from a Member of Congress and far beyond anything close to genuine legislative activities or political advocacy,” Lowell wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ne-ethics/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Hunter Biden’s lawyer seeks Treasury inspector general, congressional ethics inquiries as part of strategy to strike back at detractors

By Paula Reid and Annie Grayer, CNN
Updated 2:00 PM EDT, Mon April 24, 2023

CNN — Hunter Biden’s lawyer is asking for the Treasury Department’s inspector general and the Office of Congressional Ethics to launch inquiries as part of a broader aggressive strategy to strike back at detractors of President Joe Biden’s son.

Abbe David Lowell, the lawyer for Hunter Biden, sent a letter to Deputy Inspector General Richard K. Delmar requesting a review of former Donald Trump aide Garrett Ziegler, who allegedly acquired and published online financial activities of Hunter Biden, known as Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs). A source familiar with Biden’s legal team strategy says that Ziegler is currently a top focus. They recently filed a lawsuit accusing him of harassing Biden’s team.

Lowell also sent a letter to Paul Vinovich, board chairman at the Office of Congressional Ethics, requesting an independent ethics review of GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s conduct for her public statements that “sound and read like school-yard insults rather than the work of a Member of Congress.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/24/poli ... index.html
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:boxing:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:00 pm I like that this whole plot hinges on that senile ol' Joe Biden has been the mastermind of a undetectable (until now) criminal enterprise for over a decade. :lol:
This. Gotta find a time to use this as a reply to a MAGAt and see how they spin it.

Almost the two-year anniversary of this topic (June). Hannity promised Operation Boomerang was going to be universe-shattering right away! Along with Durham, Uranium One, Benghazi.... and yet MAGAts just keep saying any day now. It's pathetic.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:o How can you forget to mention "her emails" in this lineup ;)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

folks, really bad news for Hunter Biden's career as a public official
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “Current Politics”