Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EMAIL HELP desperately needed!

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

My yahoo email is redirecting to something called canary-mg and won't let me in! Occasionally it comes up as usual, but I mostly get the redirect. I'm on chrome, but switched to firefox and it let me in once, then started with the redirect thing. I am right in the middle of a slew of critical emails trying to cull out applicants for a job and I can't access my fucking email!

Any suggestions? Incantations? Appropriate cuss words? Screaming "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" isn't working.
Walt Tuttle
Verified:

Post by Walt Tuttle »

If I do the google on canary-mg I find that your link might have been changed to canary-mg.mail.yahoo.com instead of mail.yahoo.com. Check the link and either edit or try typing in the link directly?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Walt Tuttle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:34 am If I do the google on canary-mg I find that your link might have been changed to canary-mg.mail.yahoo.com instead of mail.yahoo.com. Check the link and either edit or try typing in the link directly?
I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A quick web search shows that this canary thing is a legit yahoo server but seems sometimes to f**k up the forwarding chain. I guess it will go away by itself

Return to “Computers and Internet”