Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Cheers!

Post by Grumpy Git »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:53 pm Welcome Git, or should I call you Grumpy?

I like your avatar. My son bought me a Tom Baker scarf for christmas. I get the strangest looks when people see me winding that 12 foot scarf around my neck.
Cheers matey.

Grumpy is fine!

I started watching Doctor Who in 1966, so Patrick Troughton was my first Doctor, but Tom Baker is bloody brilliant too!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Luke »

Welcome welcome welcome!

It's a wonderful community here, many of us started many years ago when the birthers were raging to 200+ court losses. The motto is "Falsehoods Unchallenged Only Fester and Grow", and we all did our part and had hours and hours of laughs at their expense. :P They are still out there, but after only 14 years many of those quitters gave up (or passed away). :lol: So we turned our attention to SovCits and other grifters. Then came the twice impeached, disgraced loser, who opened the floodgates for racists, white supremacists, and screamers to go public and see how nasty and disgusting they could be. Then came election deniers. We followed all 65 cases, watching them lose over and over and over, and their ridiculous fantasy plans like Executive Orders and "marshall" law. We were so dedicated that the forum was overloaded, so Foggy restarted this Fogbow 2.0. The old messages, which go back a decade+, are at https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/.

Mike Lindell has proven himself one of the looniest of the loons. I agree with JPC's comment above about the loan, it was like a revolver or he's lying about all of it. But that Coomer depo Lindell Report was in a league of its own. Posted the link to the Frankspeech (whatever happened to making that beat Twitter and Facebook, by the way? Remember it was going to have a social media component? More lies from Mike) rant, but it's still not on his Rumble page (they seem a day behind) where it can embeded here for easy viewing. https://rumble.com/c/MikeLindell

You'll have fun going back to see our Lindell and other posts... please fill in the details if you have them. And it's a really friendly group, if there's anything we can do to help or make things more fun let us know. We have many UK members and there was a lot about Brexit, and of course the royal family (the clip with Her Majesty and Paddington Bear is still one of my favorites of all time). Sooo happy you're here! :bighug:

1-64 (2).jpg
1-64 (2).jpg (21.66 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Cheers!

Post by noblepa »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:07 pm
noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:53 pm Welcome Git, or should I call you Grumpy?

I like your avatar. My son bought me a Tom Baker scarf for christmas. I get the strangest looks when people see me winding that 12 foot scarf around my neck.
Cheers matey.

Grumpy is fine!

I started watching Doctor Who in 1966, so Patrick Troughton was my first Doctor, but Tom Baker is bloody brilliant too!
I began watching in the seventies, when PBS began broadcasting it here in the US. I think that Jon Pertwee was the doctor at that time. Tom Baker is still one of my favorites. I wonder if he will be in the 60th Anniversary special in November.

Doctor Who was never really well known in the US until Russell P. Davies revived the series with Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor. I have mixed feelings about it becoming more mainstream here. It used to be like being in a secret club. You didn't encounter many Whovians back then. Its much more common now.
sad-cafe

Cheers!

Post by sad-cafe »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:07 pm

Cheers matey.

Grumpy is fine!

welcome!

We love the failing pillow fartman.

Post all you want!
Jim

Post by Jim »

Another Trump supporter that gives away their money for Trump...guess Mike didn't hear the one about a fool and his money.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Welcome, Grimpy Git! I followed you on Twitter but I do not post often.

Y’all are overlooking an obvious source of Lindell’s (imaginary) $10m - Deutsche Bank or any other laundry bank, given his prominence in keeping the election fraud circus alive.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Yeah, Tom Baker on USA PBS stations was a dream. We didn't have much back then, but Dr. Who was a gem for sure!
bob

Post by bob »

Plaintiff Eric Coomer, Ph.D. (Dr. Coomer), by and through undersigned counsel,
brings this defamation action against Michael J. Lindell (Lindell), Frankspeech LLC, and
My Pillow, Inc. (collectively Defendants).
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

And this is what he was SCREAMING about last night and telling people to contact the Judge (whom he named). So it's perfect the Denial happened, he went on and on about the judge not saying dismissed or not. There you go, Mikey.

The episode with the full meltdown isn't on Rumble, it's strange. But the new Lindell Report (after the ads) has a lot of screaming about the $10M loan, Coomer etc. Haven't heard it all but Mike is definitely freaking out.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 pm Even with his company as collateral, I can't imagine a bank lending him $10M.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-li ... aud-2023-3

Lindell declined to reveal who loaned him the money but told Insider that a majority of the borrowed cash had gone to defending MyPillow against the lawsuits filed against the company. One of the major ongoing lawsuits is a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, which cites both MyPillow and its owner, Lindell, in the case.

It's The Aliens Russians
Luke

Post by Luke »

Meant to add this before -- a LOT of Mike's ranting was about the "Made-in-America workers" at MyPillow and how unfair it was to be suing American workers. He says they have share of stock in his privately-held company, and are Black, White, Asian, GOP, Democrats etc. I think he used the fuzzy 2,700 employee number again.

Well OK Mike, what about the "Made-in-America workers" at DOMINION? Mike sued those American workers. Funny how he doesn't mention them.

At about 15 minutes in on the video above, he admits he's using sheets from India. He talks about all the inventory backing up because of the "problems with the ships". So he got "inventory loans". He started talking about "float" but didn't finish the thought.

He was super upset about "Cheryl" from Business Insider using a bad photo of him.

Annnnd, he plays the trump Won song."We're going to make it the biggest song in the world". He has her on his show wearing her US flag outfit.

Lindell Pic.JPG
Lindell Pic.JPG (60.19 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Gotta use it as an avatar briefly. Don't worry -- Kitara will be back soon!

JPC & others, more on his alleged financial transactions:

Mike Lindell says he had to borrow $10 million last year to keep MyPillow afloat — and is running out of cash, too
Cheryl Teh

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Insider he had to borrow $10 million in 2022 to keep MyPillow afloat.
Lindell said he'd also sold a building for $2 million and borrowed a further $2 million for himself.
Lindell says he's burning through $1 million dollars every month on causes related to voter fraud.

Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, says he had to borrow $10 million in 2022 just to keep his pillow company afloat. Speaking to Insider on Wednesday night, Lindell said that to keep MyPillow going, he borrowed "about 4 million in May, 2 million in the summer, and 4 million in September." And on top of that, Lindell said he's personally been borrowing money to stay liquid, too. "I sold a building I had in Savage, in Minnesota, in October," Lindell told Insider. "And I had to borrow 2 million too. I've spent it all on fighting for this country." Lindell told Insider that some creature comforts — like his private jet, which had a door come off it in October — haven't been sold yet."I have to get around, you know," Lindell said.

Lindell declined to reveal who loaned him the money but told Insider that a majority of the borrowed cash had gone to defending MyPillow against the lawsuits filed against the company. One of the major ongoing lawsuits is a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, which cites both MyPillow and its owner, Lindell, in the case. Dominion sued Lindell in February 2021, alleging that the pillow mogul defamed it by falsely claiming Dominion helped rig the 2020 election. Lindell is countersuing Dominion for $1.6 billion.

Lindell has been facing financial issues for months. In January 2022, one of Lindell's banks, the Minnesota Bank & Trust, described him as a "reputation risk" and cut ties with him a month later. And in June, Walmart, MyPillow's biggest distributor, pulled Lindell's pillows from its stores. Lindell has also been burning through his cash. In March, he told Insider he was spending "at least $1 million a month" to build social media apps like his Facebook-like platform, Frank Social. Lindell told Insider on Wednesday night that his "burn rate" is currently still at "a million a month," though part of this now goes to funding his newly formed "Election Crime Bureau." The bureau consists of 40 staff members who he says are working hard to uncover more information about the 2020 election.

When asked if he's finally run out of money, Lindell said he's "still earning money" but is spending the majority of any profit he reaps on attempts to try to prove the 2020 election was rigged. "I pay people all over the country to keep on going to get rid of these electronic voting machines," Lindell said. "So you know, I'm still earning money. And whenever I get my paychecks, whenever I get money, I stick it right back into that." None of these attempts — from bankrolling lawsuits to try to halt the use of voting machines, to appealing to the Supreme Court to try to overturn the 2020 vote — have succeeded thus far. There is also no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Lindell did not respond to Insider's question on how much money he has left.

But the pillow CEO told "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" during an interview in February — where Lindell was filmed sitting inside a gigantic claw machine — that he has spent more than $40 million of his personal net worth pushing Trump's baseless voter fraud claims. This figure amounts to four-fifths of Lindell's estimated $50 million net worth.

What a shame. At least it was for such a good cause. Who cares if his "Made in America" workers have to take the fall... Mike has elections that he doesn't have the least bit of understanding of to save.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Jim wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm Another Trump supporter that gives away their money for Trump...guess Mike didn't hear the one about a fool and his money.
It probably never occurred to him that Trump wouldn't give him a bread crust to keep him from a painful death, even after he pisses away $300 million for Trump's lies.

He is, I think, quite possibly the only one who actually believes any of it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 pm Even with his company as collateral, I can't imagine a bank lending him $10M.
Not even SVB?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh yeah, in the Big Rant Show, Mike makes it clear that all the Cyber Symposium data came from Dennis Montgomery, he name-checked him a few times and didn't say anything like he ripped me off or his data was bogus. He brought it up because in the Coomer suit, he mentioned Joe Oltmann was at the CS. Lindell said he had no idea of that and "certainly didn't invite Oltmann on the stage". It's hilariously nuts. Dennis rides another mark.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:01 pm Meant to add this before -- a LOT of Mike's ranting was about the "Made-in-America workers" at MyPillow and how unfair it was to be suing American workers. He says they have share of stock in his privately-held company, and are Black, White, Asian, GOP, Democrats etc. I think he used the fuzzy 2,700 employee number again.
I know I brought this up in the old forum-his testimonials were as far as I could all Euro-Americans, which bugged me from the start. Not many workers were shown, but they seemed to skew minority.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

The sooner this guy is bankrupted into oblivion by Coomer and Dominion, the better.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Some of these people think diversity means brown eyes.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Cheryl Teh, Business Insider

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:01 pm .
He was super upset about "Cheryl" from Business Insider using a bad photo of him.
Cheryl's a good kid, we've been chatting on Twitter and privately for over a year now, mostly about Lindell. She works out of Singapore.
https://www.businessinsider.com/author/ ... ?r=US&IR=T

Lindell has a love/hate relationship with her like he does with Zachary Petrizzo of The Daily Beast, one night he'll slag them both off for being 'horrible journalists', the next night he's all sweetness and light about them.

Lindell chats with them semi-regularly on the phone when he wants some publicity, even if they include something negative about him in their article, as long as some of his quotes are included he's fine with that

Sometimes they have to listen to him for hours, poor bastards. :lol:

Interesting to see how upset he was about that photo, first time I've seen him show a vanity issue, another characteristic to add to his already complex psyche.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Thanks for the welcomes

Post by Grumpy Git »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm Welcome, Grimpy Git! I followed you on Twitter but I do not post often.
Cheers, Twitter is an acquired taste, thanks for the follow. :)
sad-cafe wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:19 pm welcome!

We love the failing pillow fartman.

Post all you want!
Thanks, I think that next 12 months are going to be quite volatile in the Land of Lindell.

He keeps repeating - "This year we're going to see a manifestation of all our hard work we've done over the last two years."

He's got a big shock coming when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be an oncoming train. :lol:
Luke

Thanks for the welcomes

Post by Luke »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:58 pm He's got a big shock coming when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be an oncoming train. :lol:
:lol: You're going to get along here great.

It's nice to be able to say something longer than 280 characters :P
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:01 pm Meant to add this before -- a LOT of Mike's ranting was about the "Made-in-America workers" at MyPillow and how unfair it was to be suing American workers. He says they have share of stock in his privately-held company, and are Black, White, Asian, GOP, Democrats etc. I think he used the fuzzy 2,700 employee number again.

Well OK Mike, what about the "Made-in-America workers" at DOMINION? Mike sued those American workers. Funny how he doesn't mention them.

At about 15 minutes in on the video above, he admits he's using sheets from India. He talks about all the inventory backing up because of the "problems with the ships". So he got "inventory loans". He started talking about "float" but didn't finish the thought.

Annnnd, he plays the trump Won song."We're going to make it the biggest song in the world". He has her on his show wearing her US flag outfit.

Lindell Pic.JPG

Gotta use it as an avatar briefly. Don't worry -- Kitara will be back soon!

JPC & others, more on his alleged financial transactions:

Mike Lindell says he had to borrow $10 million last year to keep MyPillow afloat — and is running out of cash, too
Cheryl Teh

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Insider he had to borrow $10 million in 2022 to keep MyPillow afloat.
Lindell said he'd also sold a building for $2 million and borrowed a further $2 million for himself.
Lindell says he's burning through $1 million dollars every month on causes related to voter fraud.

Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, says he had to borrow $10 million in 2022 just to keep his pillow company afloat. Speaking to Insider on Wednesday night, Lindell said that to keep MyPillow going, he borrowed "about 4 million in May, 2 million in the summer, and 4 million in September." And on top of that, Lindell said he's personally been borrowing money to stay liquid, too. "I sold a building I had in Savage, in Minnesota, in October," Lindell told Insider. "And I had to borrow 2 million too. I've spent it all on fighting for this country." Lindell told Insider that some creature comforts — like his private jet, which had a door come off it in October — haven't been sold yet."I have to get around, you know," Lindell said.

Lindell declined to reveal who loaned him the money but told Insider that a majority of the borrowed cash had gone to defending MyPillow against the lawsuits filed against the company. One of the major ongoing lawsuits is a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, which cites both MyPillow and its owner, Lindell, in the case. Dominion sued Lindell in February 2021, alleging that the pillow mogul defamed it by falsely claiming Dominion helped rig the 2020 election. Lindell is countersuing Dominion for $1.6 billion.

Lindell has been facing financial issues for months. In January 2022, one of Lindell's banks, the Minnesota Bank & Trust, described him as a "reputation risk" and cut ties with him a month later. And in June, Walmart, MyPillow's biggest distributor, pulled Lindell's pillows from its stores. Lindell has also been burning through his cash. In March, he told Insider he was spending "at least $1 million a month" to build social media apps like his Facebook-like platform, Frank Social. Lindell told Insider on Wednesday night that his "burn rate" is currently still at "a million a month," though part of this now goes to funding his newly formed "Election Crime Bureau." The bureau consists of 40 staff members who he says are working hard to uncover more information about the 2020 election.

When asked if he's finally run out of money, Lindell said he's "still earning money" but is spending the majority of any profit he reaps on attempts to try to prove the 2020 election was rigged. "I pay people all over the country to keep on going to get rid of these electronic voting machines," Lindell said. "So you know, I'm still earning money. And whenever I get my paychecks, whenever I get money, I stick it right back into that." None of these attempts — from bankrolling lawsuits to try to halt the use of voting machines, to appealing to the Supreme Court to try to overturn the 2020 vote — have succeeded thus far. There is also no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Lindell did not respond to Insider's question on how much money he has left.

But the pillow CEO told "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" during an interview in February — where Lindell was filmed sitting inside a gigantic claw machine — that he has spent more than $40 million of his personal net worth pushing Trump's baseless voter fraud claims. This figure amounts to four-fifths of Lindell's estimated $50 million net worth.

What a shame. At least it was for such a good cause. Who cares if his "Made in America" workers have to take the fall... Mike has elections that he doesn't have the least bit of understanding of to save.

Hey Mikie=NO ONE ASKED YOU TO DO THIS YOU FWHIT
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

keith wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:00 pm
Not even SVB?
There's no upside tech in pillows. giggle.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Thanks for the welcomes

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:58 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm Welcome, Grimpy Git! I followed you on Twitter but I do not post often.
Cheers, Twitter is an acquired taste, thanks for the follow. :)
Twitter was very good.. until, well you know. I only go to it now when someone sends me a specific tweet or thread. But I do not browse twitter anymore as I used to.

And with Lindell, tfg will be reinstalled as POTUS this August!! Mark his words!

Welcome aboard the FoggyExpress, Grumpy Git. We really are not the aholes we have been sometimes portrayed as. ;)
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Thanks for the welcomes

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 pm :lol: You're going to get along here great.

It's nice to be able to say something longer than 280 characters :P
I'm just re-introducing myself to how the formatting works here, been years since I used a bulletin board, and with my fading eyesight I'm already zoomed in 250% to read the text comfortably on my laptop. :biggrin:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Coomer v Lindell defamation case

Post by Grumpy Git »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:46 pm
Plaintiff Eric Coomer, Ph.D. (Dr. Coomer), by and through undersigned counsel,
brings this defamation action against Michael J. Lindell (Lindell), Frankspeech LLC, and
My Pillow, Inc. (collectively Defendants).
Thanks for the update bob, have shared the court document on my Twitter feed.

Do we have any provisional dates for the three defamation cases against Lindell, when they will start?

I remember reading last year that the big Dominion case wasn't likely to happen much before April 2024, as they're busy with Fox now, then probably Newsmax next.
https://www.dominionvoting.com/legal-up ... -dominion/

So any chance of the Coomer or Smartmatic cases starting this year?

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”