trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:43 pm Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Trump announces if elected that he will start a global trade war by implementing a mercantilist system. He will raise tariffs on “most foreign products,” phase out all imports from China in 4 years, and punish US companies who do business and invest in China.
So that's what hyper-inflation smells like.
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

The nicknames Jimmy Kimmel has.
He rattled them off so fast I didn’t catch half. I’m loving, after first listen, George Waahhhshington 😁
and
YMCAsshole.

Yours?
(Thanks Dr Ken!)
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:24 pm
The nicknames Jimmy Kimmel has.
He rattled them off so fast I didn’t catch half. I’m loving, after first listen, George Waahhhshington 😁
and
YMCAsshole.

Yours?
(Thanks Dr Ken!)
I was dying when he said the Tandalorian. Mandalorian season 3 comes out tomorrow
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Dicktater Tot is my favorite. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

A rare no tie and no thumbs-up outing last night.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Some of these photos don't look quite like him. Not that I'm one to start a conspiracy belief. :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just my arrogant opinion but I think he's gone full toupee.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 pm Just my arrogant opinion but I think he's gone full toupee.
61-614502_pastor-clipart-short-temper-sf-chronicle-clapping-man.png
61-614502_pastor-clipart-short-temper-sf-chronicle-clapping-man.png (185.5 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 pm Just my arrogant opinion but I think he's gone full toupee.
He has. He wore a normal wig to one of his speeches a few months back and people saw the contrast between his own and his "normal" colbmover instantly. so he must have had one made to look like his normal hairstyle. (for the record he looked ok with the standard left parting toupee)

And that's the reason he looked dishevelled there with no thumbs up. Every inch of his brain was screaming that it wasn't his hair, that he was admitting he was a loser. A bald man. Imperfect. Old. Unattractive. That everyone can see it and can see what a loser he is.
Hic sunt dracones
Reddog

trump (the former guy)

Post by Reddog »

My thought on that picture is more about his tiny purple hands. Mitch McConnell had a similar picture a while back. There was lots of speculation about the cause of his then. (The purple, not the tiny part)

Maybe he didn’t give a thumbs up to avoid showing more of his hands.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

Reddog wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:43 pm My thought on that picture is more about his tiny purple hands. Mitch McConnell had a similar picture a while back. There was lots of speculation about the cause of his then. (The purple, not the tiny part)

He's probably dealing w/a condition called "thin skin" which is due to either sun damage or aging. I have this condition, and if I bump my arm, it bruises, scrape it? I bleed.
https://www.healthline.com/health/thin-skin
Thinnnnn.png
Thinnnnn.png (195.41 KiB) Viewed 990 times
castigat ridendo mores.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hubby gets these marks from his aged, thin skin. Time to use some moisturizing cream.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MsDaisy
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by MsDaisy »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:46 pm Hubby gets these marks from his aged, thin skin. Time to use some moisturizing cream.
:yeahthat: I also have thin skin and moisturizing cream really does help a lot. I have some on my desk, in my purse, and in my car. I go nowhere without it.
Patagoniagirl

trump (the former guy)

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:56 pm
Reddog wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:43 pm My thought on that picture is more about his tiny purple hands. Mitch McConnell had a similar picture a while back. There was lots of speculation about the cause of his then. (The purple, not the tiny part)

He's probably dealing w/a condition called "thin skin" which is due to either sun damage or aging. I have this condition, and if I bump my arm, it bruises, scrape it? I bleed.
Thinnnnn.png
Same here. After dragging grocery bags (plastic or cloth) I look like someone beat my forearms. It's old age.
Flatpoint High
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Thinnnnn.png
two of my drs asked if I was ok when they saw my forearms.

Same here. After dragging grocery bags (plastic or cloth) I look like someone beat my forearms. It's old age.
castigat ridendo mores.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 pm Some of these photos don't look quite like him. Not that I'm one to start a conspiracy belief. :lol:
He definitely looked like a cardboard cutout with his hands at his side in that photo.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

The internet does not forget...
Trump Stiffed Local Cops. Now It’s Coming Back to Bite Him.

Jake Lahut
Wed, March 1, 2023 at 10:42 AM GMT+1

As Donald Trump’s Secret Service detail—and the size of his MAGA rallies—has ebbed and flowed, one standard operating procedure for the former president has remained constant: Whenever possible, stiff the contractors.

For all the “back the blue” merchandise one can buy at a Trump rally, finding an event where the cops actually working it had their overtime covered by the campaign is surprisingly difficult. But there’s a cost for Trump, too; the hefty bill that he tends to leave with local governments means the ex-president may have to search for even smaller, more obscure rally venues for his 2024 campaign.

In Sioux City, Iowa, for example, the former president owed more than $11,000 in unpaid reimbursements to the city police and fire departments from a rally he held there on Nov. 3, 2022. While overtime pay to cops and firemen totaled more than $10,000 on the overall tab, Trump’s Save America PAC also rented several parking lots from the city. After pressure from city officials and the local paper, the Sioux City Journal, they eventually paid up.

In Warren, Michigan, however, a city official—who requested her name be withheld—told The Daily Beast the city has yet to see any repayment from Trump for the overtime pay that cops racked up from a MAGA rally held on Oct. 1, 2022, at the Macomb Sports and Expo Center, a 2,800-seat dual arena and convention center.e.

In Lorain County, Ohio, Trump was joined at the county fairgrounds by Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) for a rally in June 2021. On Tuesday, local police told The Daily Beast they couldn’t find any reimbursements for any Trump rallies.

Of the 30 counties and municipalities The Daily Beast contacted to ask whether they’d been reimbursed for local cops and firemen supporting a Trump rally, just one—the city of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania—responded to confirm they got any money back.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-stiffe ... 22820.html
(original: Daily Beast)
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

DFO keeps coming to Latrobe, PA, repeatedly. I wonder if that means they pay his bills there? Of course, they are such fans there that they may put up with non-payment.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-03/ ... /102052796

Donald Trump can be sued for January 6 riot harm, US Justice Department says in court filing

Key points:

Donald Trump is being sued by Capitol Police officers and Democratic politicians over his role in the January 6, 2021 riot
The lawsuits describe how Mr Trump spread claims of election fraud, alleging he inspired rioters to storm the Capitol

The US Justice Department says a president should not be immune from prosecution if their words are an "incitement of imminent private violence"
The department told a Washington federal appeals court in a legal filing that it should allow the lawsuits to move forward, rejecting Mr Trump's argument that he is immune from the claims. US Capitol building, the Justice Department said on Thursday in a federal court case testing Mr Trump's legal vulnerability for his speech before the riot.
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

Thinnnnn.png
tfg has had thin skin his entire life. Only now it is manifesting itself to be visible.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Freedom cities! :yankyank:
► Show Spoiler
Logan Hall @loganclarkhall wrote: trump proposes a bold national vision for america:

1. use federal land to build new cities
2. develop flying cars
3. revitalize rural industries
4. launch a baby boom with bonuses for young parents
5. beautification campaign, get rid of ugly buildings
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

We could start by getting rid of the ugly buildings at Merde-A-Lago and selected golf courses.

What federal land would be available for these new cities, and who is going to pay for the infrastructure to reach such remote areas? And what sorts of industry and commerce would sustain these outposts?

Tsk tsk, donnie. :nope:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

Donnie knows a guy in need of someone else’s money. :whistle:
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

If TFG is going to build cities, I'm buying gold leaf futures.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Did he spell Stormy's last name wrong? :?:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”