Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

She wasn't in Congress then. I doubt she's smart enough to know about it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Her full five minutes for the masochists. She's a little ray of sunshine.
CSPAN @cspan wrote: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG): "You permanently banned my personal Twitter account and it was my campaign account, too...You abused the power of a large corporation, big tech, to censor Americans...I'm so glad you've lost your jobs. Thank God @elonmusk bought Twitter."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:03 pm She wasn't in Congress then. I doubt she's smart enough to know about it.
That had to do with suffragists and women's issues. I doubt MTG had the same thoughts in regard to wearing white.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

So now Congress is about personal revenge? Marjo gets to berate some guy from the podium because he suspended her account?

Ima have to get a grip. This woman raises my bp just by existing.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

As all the world knows, I advocate against words and memes that mock a person's appearance. Ehem....
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Hamadryas Baboon + MtG.jpg
Hamadryas Baboon + MtG.jpg (48.83 KiB) Viewed 734 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:02 pm As all the world knows, I advocate against words and memes that mock a person's appearance. Ehem....
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 pm
p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:02 pm As all the world knows, I advocate against words and memes that mock a person's appearance. Ehem....
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Thanks for that. I was a bit confused. :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

PS: normally I don't go for schoolyard tactics like comparing someone to an animal, but she has been a firebrand from her first step into the public light by yelling through mail slots. So, she could use some comeuppance.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Yeah, and the baboon, too.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

bill_g wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:45 pm PS: normally I don't go for schoolyard tactics like comparing someone to an animal, but she has been a firebrand from her first step into the public light by yelling through mail slots. So, she could use some comeuppance.
Ditto on the schoolyard. In fact it was the artistry of the two pix in juxtaposition, and the uncanny similarity of the expressions and the white fluff, that so delighted me I was moved to post the meme.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:45 pm PS: normally I don't go for schoolyard tactics like comparing someone to an animal, but she has been a firebrand from her first step into the public light by yelling through mail slots. So, she could use some comeuppance.
For me it was stalking and harassing a teenaged high school shooting survivor. That alone should have gotten her booted from a legitimate party.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... white-coat
Cruella De Vil, Kid Rock, Dr Zhivago – the internet was ablaze discussing who Marjorie Taylor Greene most looked like in the white knee-length coat and furry collar that she wore to the State of the Union. It turns out the question shouldn’t have been who but what.

Greene apparently wanted to match the Chinese spy balloon that flew over the country last week. So she picked a white coat because, I guess, the balloon was also white.

Nick Dyer, the congresswoman’s communications director, told the Guardian in an email that the $495 Overland coat – made with alpaca wool and fur trim – was meant to “highlight” the president’s lack of comment on the balloon during his State of the Union speech. “Biden refused to mention it, just like he refused to stop the intelligence-gathering operation that traversed the United States and surveilled some of our most important military facilities in the country,” Dyer said.

Greene purchased the piece in Wyoming, Dyer said, while campaigning against Liz Cheney and fundraising for Harriet Hageman, who is now a US representative for the state.

Political Twitter had its own feelings about what the coat represented. “I dunno why but Marjorie Taylor Greene in that white coat screaming at Biden gave me a powerful ‘Russian Karen vibe’,” tweeted Politico Europe journalist Nika Melkozerova.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene’s coat is made from the dogs George Santos said he was rescuing,” joked the former department of defense aide Adam Blickstein.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:34 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... white-coat
:snippity:

“Marjorie Taylor Greene’s coat is made from the dogs George Santos said he was rescuing,” joked the former department of defense aide Adam Blickstein.
:rotflmao:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

As far as I’m concerned her performance at todays hearings negates all prior etiquette considerations. The way she spoke to Yoel Roth was beyond the pale. Her voice dripped contempt as she lied about his time there. I wanted to commit violence upon her face. Thwack!!

Bravo, bitch. :golfclap: :mad:
She brings out the absolute worst in me.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
Q-Ella Deville
Q-Ella Deville
If she doesn’t disgust you
No outrageous thing will
To see her is to
Witness a vapid shill
Q-Ella, Q-Ella Deville
I put the twitter link in spoiler, for those who don't want to see her awfulness.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

James Carville, speaking on MSNBC :lol:
“I tell people I have the equivalent of a Ph.D. in white trashology, and we saw real white trash on display. Let me tell you something about Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene – she dresses like white trash.

She really needs a fashion consultant, I recommend George Santos. He could do a good job of dressing up where she doesn’t announce her own White trashdom.

“The level of white trashdom in the Republican Party is staggering. I mean, for somebody that has observed it for a long time like I have, I’ve never seen it manifest itself on a level that it’s manifesting itself.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:34 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... white-coat
Cruella De Vil, Kid Rock, Dr Zhivago – the internet was ablaze discussing who Marjorie Taylor Greene most looked like in the white knee-length coat and furry collar that she wore to the State of the Union. It turns out the question shouldn’t have been who but what.

Greene apparently wanted to match the Chinese spy balloon that flew over the country last week. So she picked a white coat because, I guess, the balloon was also white.

Nick Dyer, the congresswoman’s communications director, told the Guardian in an email that the $495 Overland coat – made with alpaca wool and fur trim – was meant to “highlight” the president’s lack of comment on the balloon during his State of the Union speech. “Biden refused to mention it, just like he refused to stop the intelligence-gathering operation that traversed the United States and surveilled some of our most important military facilities in the country,” Dyer said.

Greene purchased the piece in Wyoming, Dyer said, while campaigning against Liz Cheney and fundraising for Harriet Hageman, who is now a US representative for the state.

Political Twitter had its own feelings about what the coat represented. “I dunno why but Marjorie Taylor Greene in that white coat screaming at Biden gave me a powerful ‘Russian Karen vibe’,” tweeted Politico Europe journalist Nika Melkozerova.

I thought she looked like a bleached Tribble.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:48 pm I thought she looked like a bleached Tribble.
Nah, tribbles are cute.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Apparently she told officials she didn’t believe the bull shit she heard about the China briefing.

She bragged that she tore them a hole

I can’t find the article atm
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Bryon Tyler Cohen
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That's infuriating and depressing. I don't know how anyone works with these people.

You can't fix stupid.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:12 am Here is the article
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3851 ... -them-out/
Wow, she belongs in a cage, not in Congress.
One lawmaker who attended the briefing said the exchange between Greene and the officials included profanities.

“When she got to ask questions,” the lawmaker recalled, “she was yelling out saying ‘bullshit,’ and, you know, ‘I don’t believe you.’”

“Just screaming and yelling, irrational in my estimation,” the lawmaker added.
1A7C5BDA-387C-46C5-8953-CB8C82D970A8.jpeg
1A7C5BDA-387C-46C5-8953-CB8C82D970A8.jpeg (122.47 KiB) Viewed 237 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”