EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by RTH10260 »

Tucker Carlson: ‘Hatred’ of liberals ‘clouded my judgment’ before midterms

Julia Shapero
Thu, January 5, 2023 at 12:06 AM GMT+1

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said in an interview released Monday that his “hatred” of liberals led to his inaccurate predictions of a red wave in November’s midterm elections.

“That loathing clouded my judgment,” Carlson told Charlie Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA, in an interview released on Monday. “I was like, ‘I dislike these people so much. What they’re doing is so wrong. It is helping so few people and hurting so many. It’s so immoral on every level that I just want it to be repudiated.’”

“And I wanted that so much, not because I like the Republicans — I really dislike them more than I ever have — but I dislike the other side more,” he added, saying, “I did learn that, like, I have no freaking idea what goes on in American politics.”

Carlson was one of several pundits and politicians who predicted sweeping GOP victories in the midterms that never materialized. While Republicans managed to secure a slim majority in the House, the GOP lost ground in the Senate with Democrat John Fetterman’s win in Pennsylvania.

The Fox News host acknowledged his flawed predictions at a Turning Point event last month, saying he’s “never gotten anything wronger in my life.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carls ... 14844.html
(original: The Hill)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:shock:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

So, in summary, the mainstream media shouldn’t be trusted because of media bias (you know, those left-wing facts) so FOX and other select few are the one’s to trust (even though they are so consumed with hatred for the other side that they can’t see straight and make reality-based predictions.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

What a disingenuous asshat. “I have no idea what goes on in politics” even though you pretend to every night? Even though you’ve been doing your job, which includes telling the your ignorant viewers about Politix, for nigh on 25 years? No wonder we’re in trouble, Tucky. This is all your fault, people taking you seriously when you have no earthly idea, it turns out.

Maybe, if you don’t understand it, you should stop talking about it. Or put your stupid bow tie back on so at least we can go back to laughing at you.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker Carlson is telling his viewers that Antifa is organizing riots across the country:

"Antifa is being organized. By whom? We don't know. Why don't we know? To do what? We can't say right now. ... Antifa is mobilizing to commit violence. This is a political militia."
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:explode:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

► Show Spoiler
Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D @RVAwonk wrote: Holy shit. Tucker Carlson’s guest just said the beating death of Tyre Nichols is what happens when you have “young black men being supervised by a single black woman.” He said this is what happens in cities “run by single black mothers” and blamed a lack of “male authority.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah. We can see what male authority got him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I have no idea who generated this image but LOL.

They are just trolling
@TuckerCarlson
now.
Delarin
Verified: ❌ This is not the Delarin you're looking for.

Post by Delarin »

Tucker Carlson bizarrely suggested that the US should send an armed force to 'liberate' Canada from Justin Trudeau
While interviewing Canadian college professor David Azerrad on his Fox Nation show, Carlson compared Trudeau to Cuban communist leader Fidel Castro and referenced the trucker protests against COVID-19 restrictions last year.

"I mean, why should we stand back and watch our biggest trading partner, the country with which we share the longest border – and actually a great country, I love Canada. I've always loved Canada because of its natural beauty – Why should we let it become Cuba?" Carlson said.

"Why don't we liberate it? We're spending all this money to liberate Ukraine from the Russians, why are we not sending an armed force to liberate Canada from Trudeau? And I mean it."
Video clip here: https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker- ... ada-2023-1
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

"Surrender pronto or we level Toronto."

Life imitates art and satire.

101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:20 pm "Surrender pronto or we level Toronto."

Life imitates art and satire.

:snippity:
Perhaps Carlson should look to the two previous times the US invaded Canada....

Spoiler: The US didn't win....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

has Tucker been pulled deeper into the Conspiracy Well?
Does he have his own telegram?
has he eaten an infected mushroom?
70w2skn7dufa1.jpg.webp
70w2skn7dufa1.jpg.webp (51.34 KiB) Viewed 676 times
lizard.jpeg
lizard.jpeg (160.12 KiB) Viewed 676 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

He always has that "but I just don't understand a word you are saying" look on his face. He knows damn well that everything his guests say, and everything HE says is just a bunch of incomprehensible BS. He has no respect whatsoever for his audience. At. All.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

So we only get to see the rest of the J6 footage if we watch Tucker Carlson?

And we only get to see the clips that Tucker Carlson chooses to edit and air?

This is how Kevin McCarthy is bringing “openness and transparency” to the investigation of J6?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well this is some bullshit.
Exclusive: McCarthy gives Tucker Carlson access to trove of Jan. 6 riot tape

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has given Fox News' Tucker Carlson exclusive access to 41,000 hours of Capitol surveillance footage from the Jan. 6 riot, McCarthy sources tell me.
  • Carlson TV producers were on Capitol Hill last week to begin digging through the trove, which includes multiple camera angles from all over Capitol grounds. Excerpts will begin airing in the coming weeks.
Why it matters: Carlson has repeatedly questioned official accounts of 1/6, downplaying the insurrection as "vandalism."
:snippity:
https://www.axios.com/2023/02/20/kevin- ... ot-footage
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: does this include all footage of the secured places and escape paths for members of Congress?

ETA.

waiting for first doctored and screwed footage of Babbits shooting to show up at prime time... :bored:
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

How could there be that many hours of video of something that only lasted a few hours?

Do they really think there’s something in there that could exonerate anyone?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:23 pm How could there be that many hours of video of something that only lasted a few hours?
There are thousands of hours of video because they recorded themselves committing the crimes.
:shrug:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

No
But their army of zombies will believe whatever they’ve been told.

I hope this isn’t the only copy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Wouldn't the Committee have had access to all of this? Pelosi was in charge then.
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

I don’t think it’s in the public interest to release these videos either.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:23 pm How could there be that many hours of video of something that only lasted a few hours?

40'000+ hours of recording of an 8 hour event would indicate that there would be around 5000 cctv units in the Capitol. Like one in every passageway, halls outside views etc. Sounds reasonable. Not all will have recorded the invasive activities. Many offices were left untouched.
much ado

Post by much ado »

40,000 hours is about 20 work-years, working a full-time forty hour work week. It would take 20 full-time employees a year just to view all the video.

I hope there is an index.

I trust the MSM will complain loudly if they do not get equal access to the video.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Fox has already been playing video from the Capitol that shows the people who just kind of wandered in, including some that actually stayed within roped off stanchions. Nobody who watches Fox network has ever seen any footage that shows the extreme violence that took place that day. I think they may have been shown very short clips of Babbitt being shot. But aside from that, they have been very careful to show video that fits their claims that the rioters were non violent and acted like tourists.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”