Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Sovcit nutz

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Invoking -zen- must be something frightening unholy heathen - high noon to protect American Christians :twisted:
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

The video commenter is a bit smarmy for my taste, frankly, but this was otherwise interesting.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:49 pm The video commenter is a bit smarmy for my taste, frankly, but this was otherwise interesting.
He also wasn't listening to her. Near the beginning, she says a couple of times that she can't (or won't) cross the bar, whatever that means. The commenter interrupts to mock her for being unable to PASS the bar exam. That's not what she said. I've heard other sovcits talk about "crossing the bar" as a bad thing that somehow gives the court jurisdiction over them, but, as always, it makes no sense whatsoever.

I was only able to watch about five minutes, partly because her idiocy was too much to take, but partly because of his inane interruptions.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

:yeahthat:
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

This is a special one... ITS IN IRELAND!!! WOOHOO!!!

This special guy decides to pull his Licence Plate off and pit "LI3ERTY" tags on. and various other things on his window. In Ireland you are required to stick your tax and insurance on the lower left of the windscreen so that a Garda (Our name for the Police) can inspect them at a stop. So we don't have the dramatic tap on the wind for Licence insurance and registration" thing you have. You can be asked for your driving licence however.

This is the Van Ballion version of it where he pauses the video to comment
Sovereign Citizen Loses His LIB3RTY | Tries To Cite US Law in Ireland

The original video is here
Right to travel violated. Theft of private property. Fraudulent fictitious conveyance of language.

Of course the guy tries to charge the Gards 1 million euro for the stop and another million for towing his vehicle, which came up as stolen. Of course you could probably sort it out in a few minutes by chatting with the Gards and giving them your licence... but as you can see this guy is Special. Bonus points for subjecting his wife who cant speak English to an hour of sitting in the cold with their baby, despite the Police repeatedly offering them a ride home.

ANYWAY, I got involved in the conversation, and got a reply. I got internet points on this, buddy.
Suranis
1 day ago
At one point, you appeal to the "right to travel in the Constitution." Look up Articles 40 to 44 in the Irish Constitution, the section on "Fundamental Rights." You know whats missing? That's right, the Right to Travel. I repeat, there is no Right to Travel in the Constitution. Your whole premise was bullcrap.

And don't scream about your "fourth amendment rights." The fourth Amendment reduced the minimum voting age at Dáil and Presidential elections and referendums from 21 years to 18 years. That won't exactly help you.

Wanna know what the Fifth Amendment did? No, no, I'm not going to spoil it. Just say you are not answering questions because of your 5th amendment rights, and find out how that works for you.

You put your poor wife through all that and lost your car because you just nodded your head to rubbish you read on the internet, without thinking.

LIB3RTY
16 hours ago
I love these type of comments because I like the fact I can come back and see who I got to prove wrong.
And for the record, the "Fifth Amendment of the Constitution Act, 1972 [Removed from the Constitution the special position of the Catholic Church and the recognition of other named religious denominations.]" Good luck with that one, buddy.

This is the text of the Irish constitution for anyone curious. This link takes you right to the section on Fundamental Rights, but the page has the whole thing.

https://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/con ... #article40
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

What's the word.. amadán? Is this amadán actually thinking US Constitution, in Ireland? Did he not know the Irish one but is just following US SovCits who are quoting, incorrectly, the US Constiution?
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:46 am What's the word.. amadán? Is this amadán actually thinking US Constitution, in Ireland? Did he not know the Irish one but is just following US SovCits who are quoting, incorrectly, the US Constiution?
Pretty much. His notice on the car window has a citation to US Case law. :cantlook: :faint:
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

With love from Ireland - another angle - commented

Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:27 pm With love from Ireland - another angle - commented

https://youtu.be/T02QbIB3ULI
I really like the way that guy expresses himself. He does it clearly and in most ways better than I would. I can get lost in my own cleverness, but he was straight to the point and pointed out the peculiarities in Irish law very well. I tossed him a subscription.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess the IRS will not lose much money anyhow, but the DOJ and agencies will have some future headache coming. :blackeye:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

The snippet of USC in question deals with nonresident aliens who have previously elected to be taxed as U.S. residents for a range of reasons and are now revoking that election. Am I missing something other than the individual's idiocy on why it applies to this particular individual?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:30 pm The snippet of USC in question deals with nonresident aliens who have previously elected to be taxed as U.S. residents for a range of reasons and are now revoking that election. Am I missing something other than the individual's idiocy on why it applies to this particular individual?
Nope, it's 115% idiocy. He found, probably on the internet, the sekrit magic that would free him from the government and all responsibility to anybody else.

They never actually ask, "has this worked for anybody else, ever?"
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Slim Cognito »

Reminds me of that urban legend, that if you get a traffic ticket and intentionally overpay the fine by mail, the county/ whatever has to send you a refund check and as long as you don't cash that refund check the ticket can't be recorded. I couldnt believe (some) people honestly believed that, but I ran into someone who tried it and couldn't understand how that speeding ticket showed up on his record. Geez, people can be dumb.

See also, handicap parking is only a guideline, and you can't really be ticketed if you park there nonhandicapped.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Not sovcit as fist suspected instead religious crazies... :(

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-16/ ... /101983612

Three people who killed two Queensland police officers and a neighbour in December last year executed a "religiously motivated terrorist attack", police say.

Key points:
Nathaniel, Gareth and Stacey Train shot constables Rachel McCrow, Matthew Arnold and neighbour Alan Dare on their property in the Western Downs on December 12
Police examined Stacey Train's diary, the trio's texts, social media postings and conducted 190 interviews
Police said the Trains subscribed to a broad Christian fundamentalist belief system known as premillennialism

Deputy Police Commissioner Tracy Linford said Nathaniel, Gareth, and Stacey Train acted as an autonomous cell and executed a planned "attack directed at police" at Wieambilla in December.

They shot Constable Rachel McCrow, 29, Constable Matthew Arnold, 26, and neighbour Alan Dare at their property in the Western Downs on December 12.

"We don't believe this attack was random or spontaneous," Deputy Police Commissioner Linford said.

"We do believe it was an attack directed at police.

"There was significant evidence of advanced preparation and planning."

Police found camouflaged hiding places at the property, barriers such as dirt mounds and logs, six firearms, three bow and arrows, a number of knives, CCTV, radios, mirrors on trees, and a trap door under the house, which might have enabled an easy escape.

Deputy Commissioner Linford said police had been investigating Stacey Train's diary, as well as the trio's texts, social media postings and 190 interviews.

"What we've been able to glean from that information is that the Train family members subscribe to what we would call a broad Christian fundamentalist belief system, known as premillennialism," she said.

Deputy Police Commissioner Linford said the trio saw police "as monsters and demons".

Deputy Commissioner Tracy Linford said it is believed the attack was directed at police.(ABC News)
She said the COVID pandemic, climate change, global conflicts and social disparity contributed to their belief in their system.

"Whilst the behaviour was similar in some respect to sovereign citizens, we don't believe this was connected to a sovereign citizen ideology, we believe it's connected to the Christian extremist ideology," she said.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Irish Demon does a follow up on that guy who got his car towed.

At the end he says he was talking with the woman who owns the car lot and, yes, the guy did have to pay tax, insurance and register his car to get it out of the lot.

he also says a lot about Irish law and other stuff which people might find interesting.

Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Gateway House of Boys on a 25-year-old Utah SovCit boy who was killed by police when he wouldn't provide info cause sov and they saw a gun. What a tragedy. SovCit family apparently, don't know of them.

Newly Released Bodycam Footage Shows Moment Before White, 25-Yr-Old Was Fatally Shot By 5 Salt Lake City Police During Traffic Stop [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray Mar. 10, 2023 10:45 am

On March 1, a 25-year-old man named Chase Allan was shot and killed by police officers during a traffic stop in a Utah suburb. On Wednesday, bodycam footage was released that shows the leadup to the officers opening fire on Allan’s car. Allan was pulled over in his BMW by police in Farmington, a Salt Lake City suburb, around 3:20 pm after an officer spotted his illegal license plate. After pulling Allan over, an officer walked up to the vehicle and tapped on the driver-side window. Allan, who was holding a cell phone, cracked the window open. The officer told Allan, “The reason you were stopped today is there is no registration on your vehicle.” “I don’t need registration, and I don’t answer questions,” Allan responded. The officer, realizing that this would be a difficult situation, said, “Alright,” and then called for backup. He then tried to obtain identification from Allan, who again refused to cooperate. The officer informed Allan that he was “detained and not free to leave” and calmly offered to discuss with Allan the laws he was violating after obtaining documents of identification.

Allan tried to make an argument for why he did not legally have to hand over identification, to which the officer replied, “I understand what you are saying. And what I’m telling you is that you do not have an option to identify yourself. You are lawfully required to identify yourself.” “The direction that this encounter goes is 100% in your hands,” the officer warned Allan. “Do you want to identify yourself to me, or do you want to go a different route?” Allan reluctantly yielded to the officer’s demands, handing his passport over to the officer but then insinuating that the passport was fraudulent. At this point, assisting officer arrived at the scene, and the first officer asked Allan to step out of the vehicle.

Allan warns the officers that they will “have an issue” if they continue to try and force him from his car. As Allan moves his phone from his right hand to his left, officers notice a holster on the hip of the 25-year-old. As the officers try to physically remove Allan from his vehicle, Allan reaches for his gun, at which point an officer is heard yelling “gun!” repeatedly, at which point the five responding officers open fire on the vehicle.
After they remove Allan from the car, a gun is seen lying on the floor of the car by the front seat. Allan was taken to the hospital and later pronounced dead.

The family of the 25-year-old has criticized the actions of the responding officers, calling the circumstances of Allan’s death a “brutal murder.” The mother of Allan, Diane, was pulled over in April 2022 by the same police department over an expired registration. After this, she filed a lawsuit in federal court against police chief Eric Johnsen, who was a police officer at the time, police officer Dane Hanson, and other officials. In the lawsuit, Diane said that she is “one of the sovereign people of Utah” and has an “inherent right” to “be able to access the public roads without her Liberty restrained.” She also stated in her lawsuit that by warning her that her car would be impounded for improper registration, the officer was making a “declaration of war.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... top-video/

Chase Allan, 25

Police graphic with "illegitimate license plate". FAFU.

ILP.JPG
ILP.JPG (95.18 KiB) Viewed 622 times

Dashcam and bodycam videos and police explanation: (30 mins). Gorgeous area. Warning: GRAPHIC VIDEO.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

On this incident I have heard that the guy may have only been trying to open the buckle of his seat belt and that the gun was on the floor from the beginning. The guy did not announce the presence of the gun. Considering that past sovcit incidence had the sovcit starting firing at officers I guess they had reason to be extra caraeful. Though I still believe the US police ought to be trained differently and not every officer at the scene unload their weapon. Just came accross a law suit the last couple of days where an unarmed guy was shot at by officers, 96 round fired and the guy survived with 12 hits.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

RTH, here's the Retired deputy police chief weighing in on Farmington shooting video... he says he has a different opinion about whether Chase had the gun in his holster or not... he sees Chase "leaning back and repositioning" and trying to get his gun. But there's a lot more investigation needed.

Heavy.com has the Mom's lawsuit and other info about them, Diane is in deep. https://heavy.com/news/diane-allan-chase-mother/

Her Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/diane.allan. About 400 comments on her post about Chase.

Heavy Allan.JPG
Heavy Allan.JPG (128.33 KiB) Viewed 594 times

Inside Edition video story about his Mom doing the same thing. About 2.5 minutes. Chase went nuts in court at one of his Mom's appearances. Has a SovCit "expert" discussing "deep indoctrination" briefly. YouTube had a warning that had to be clicked to watch the video (even though it was on TV, the police video above is much more graphic) so you have to go to YT to watch it.

Fox 13 News Utah package on what does it mean to be a SovCit? Hopefully (low expectations) this coverage will discourage people from breaking the law and show them that the SovCittery is BS sold by con men.

Chase Linde Allan
January 18, 1998 — March 1, 2023
Farmington

Chase Linde Allan, age 25, returned home to our Heavenly Father on March 1, 2023. He was born on January 18, 1998, to Kevin and Diane Allan. He graduated from Davis High School and Utah State University. He loved soccer and played for Davis High, Real Salt Lake Academy, UC Davis, and Utah State University. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and had been ordained an Elder. He was always serving our Lord. He was a gracious, loving soul who would do anything for anyone in need. He was always helping and protecting others in need. He had been studying constitutional law the last few years and was a patriot doing what he could to defend the people's freedom and liberty in his community. He paid the ultimate price for his freedom with his devastating and tragic death.

Chase was a son, brother, grandson, nephew, friend, teammate, student, and neighbor amongst many other important roles he played within our community. He was a great example of love, kindness, integrity, and responsibility. His family meant everything to him. "Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply say I Love You...Until We Meet Again." We love you forever, Chase. Thank you for sharing your life with us.
He is survived by his parents, sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

The funeral service will be held on Saturday, March 11, at 11 a.m. Friends may visit with family from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. prior to the service. Services will be held at Lindquist’s Bountiful Mortuary, 727 North 400 East in Bountiful, Utah. Interment will follow in the Bountiful City Cemetery.

Services will be live-streamed and may be viewed at www.lindquistmortuary.com by scrolling to the bottom of Chase's obituary page.
https://www.lindquistmortuary.com/obitu ... hase-allan

Over a traffic stop. :(
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Full police video clips, first car, then from that officers body cam. Exerpts seen in above news reports.

Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:43 pm On this incident I have heard that the guy may have only been trying to open the buckle of his seat belt and that the gun was on the floor from the beginning. The guy did not announce the presence of the gun. Considering that past sovcit incidence had the sovcit starting firing at officers I guess they had reason to be extra caraeful. Though I still believe the US police ought to be trained differently and not every officer at the scene unload their weapon. Just came accross a law suit the last couple of days where an unarmed guy was shot at by officers, 96 round fired and the guy survived with 12 hits.
Were these cops or Imperial Stormtroopers?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Extreme sov-cit fa/fo-ing.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “Other weirdos”