Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:16 pm Something in the food seems to be dissolving the fork. :o

I hate when that happens. :mad:
Yeah, imagine what biscuits 'n' gravy mixed with rotgut does to your innards.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Did I miss something? Did all the vaccinated people in the USA die and Kraptain Karl and the AMFF Armada have returned to shore to take over running the government?

Is Bobby Ewing still in the shower?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl had breakfast again today. Edit - it was dinner. Today is his birthday (I know that from court records and my life is sad).
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Checked in on #FatRambo on Telegram, his massive death fantasy of "nearly all American Men, Women and Children have been Vaxterminated" isn't going well. He's also posting worriedly a lot about chemtrails and 5G. Shockingly, hardly anything around surrounding state capitols until Jesus comes back.

► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I thought the Armada of Halfwitted sang pur had already sailed? What is he waiting for?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Pure blood evokes racism to me.
Sam the Centipede

Azastan wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:03 pm I thought the Armada of Halfwitted sang pur had already sailed? Whast is he waiting for?
Yeah, they were supposed to set out last May, but clearly that was a cunning diversionary tactic by that martial artist, the great Kraptain Karl.

I like this fine rant from the glorious leader:
:rolleye: I have reason to believe that the MIGHTIEST and FIERCEST of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES SHALL assemble to protect the young Jeffersonian Constitutional Patriot Christians, who SIGN UP with the AMFF ARMADA :rolleye:
Does the Kraptain have any actual members in his AMFF? People who don't just exist in the alcohol soup of his ossified brain but have corporeal presence in our space-time continuum?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:35 pm Pure blood evokes racism to me.
Me too.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

northland10 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:35 am
Me too.
I'm not sure about simple racism. To me, it echoes the "precious bodily fluids" obsession of crazy General Ripper in Doctor Strangelove. Perhaps Ripper is the Kraptain's role model?

I don't know if skin color is a factor for the Kraptain (I'm not saying it isn't!), although religion clearly is, as he is a species of Christian dominionist. Who knows what other maggots infest his booze-addled brain-blob?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:11 am
northland10 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:35 am
Me too.
I'm not sure about simple racism. To me, it echoes the "precious bodily fluids" obsession of crazy General Ripper in Doctor Strangelove. Perhaps Ripper is the Kraptain's role model?

I don't know if skin color is a factor for the Kraptain (I'm not saying it isn't!), although religion clearly is, as he is a species of Christian dominionist. Who knows what other maggots infest his booze-addled brain-blob?
It's not original to him. It still evokes racism.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:53 pm Does the Kraptain have any actual members in his AMFF?
My guess would be no. He sometines get shofar dude to join him but that's basically it.

I remember some righty meeting where he starting going on about something (probably something like his surround the capitol thing) and you could see the others in this RWNJ meeting just thinking, "there he goes again."
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

AMFF members are Brand Nu and Vin E the Poot. Brand lives in a so called mother in laws house on his son's property. Karl lives in his OpVec parked on the son's property. Doesn't sound like Brand son's wife is a big fan of having a drunkard parked on their property but she lets it happen. Whatever. I know way more about this than I should. Here is where Brand lives (h/t a former (?) poot).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (18.1 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Brand son's wife could get rid of the free loader by getting vaccinated and then brushing out her hair on a day that Krazy Karl is down wind.. :twisted:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I found this pic amusing for some reason. h/t MDL.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.55 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
Sam the Centipede

But but but… the Kraptain told us in the early months of the pandemic that he maintained his immunity to SARS-CoV-2 by not wearing a mask around his previously infected friends so he benefited from the antibodies (or antigens, I can't remember which Karl said, and I doubt that he knows the difference) that they shed.

So perhaps it's not an idiot air purifier. Perhaps it's an idiot emergency beacon so he can call in a squad of AMFF paratroopers if trouble breaks out? Or an idiot radio so he can issue comands to the AMFF Armada as it sails around near Lemuria in the Sea of Tranquility? Or an idiot escape button that activates his ejector boots, firing small rockets in the heels that will blast him skywards before he floats down on a micro-parachute concealed between his, ah, lower cheeks?

Never under-estimate the AMFF, its troops and support personnel! Imagine their awesome power! Dream of their skill! Fantasize about their intelligence and organization!

Thanks scirreeve for dipping that pond.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Karl ended up back on Twitter, or X, or whatever it's called, back in May under his old handle. I did not read too much of the stupid but he does like showing his brilliance, even to the right.
Capt. Karl
@kkoenigs1776
·
May 14
The REPUBLICANS HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE HOUSE! THEY ARE INSURRECTIONIST TRAITORS U VOTED FOR! Instead you should have DEPLOYED the Peaceful PATRIOT WAY to your State Capitol to force & compel them the employ States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY & STATE NULLIFICATION of all BOU

Capt. Karl
@kkoenigs1776
·
May 14
This is why, pursuant to Article IV Section 4 a "Representative" Democracy is forbidden, in favor of "a republican form of government" which forbids REPUBLICANS DemoCraps & POTUSs from VOTING ON, Passing Nor Spending any Money on ANYTHING WHATSOEVER that isn't delegated 2 them.
Capt. Karl
@kkoenigs1776
·
Jun 6
According to the Constitution under Article IV Section 3 Americans have no Rights inside of Washington DC:

I told people NOT TO PROTEST in Washington DC. BY Law our elected BASTARDS can make a law to pull an Ashli Babbitt and nothing u can do about it.

Capt. Karl
@kkoenigs1776
·
Jun 6
The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, ...
I might copy some of the replies, but there ain't none.
Sam the Centipede

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:18 pm Karl ended up back on Twitter, or X, or whatever it's called, back in May :snippity:
I might copy some of the replies, but there ain't none.
Surely that is because all the Patriots are still at sea in the mighty AMFF Armada of Purebloods? The Kraptain hasn't yet informed the world of its planned date of landfall, shortly to be followed by the restoration of Truly Constutitionnial Gubbliment. Can't be long now!

It appears the Kraptain didn't order enough Starlink terminals for the legion of the unvaccinated on the boats to weigh in with support.

I can't imagine any other plausible scenario.
Dave from down under

The Amanda sailed without him..
He had passed out again in the ally behind the dive of a bar that will still serve him drinks. :faint:

That’s why there are none to read or reply to his rants
Sam the Centipede

Or perhaps the valiant soldiers and sailors of the American Mythical Fuckwitted Fuckwits returned from their never-happened voyage to a heroes' welcome (unreported by the corrupt mainstream media, natch). They were greeted quayside by Marvelous Mike Lindell, head of MykePillow, soon to be renamed Dorminion Sleepomatic Deathbeds. After a rousing rant, Mike donated to these adventurers a pile of sacks of foam offcuts (labeled as "pillows, condemned') and now the mythical patriots sleep the happy slumber of a true warrior. Except those with Covid.

Time to encircle another state Capitol Kraptain Karl! Muster the battalions of the AMFF!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hasn't it been about 2 years? Karl said all vaxxed would be dead and he'd dance in the streets while taking their abandoned property. He really needs to address that. Scir or Foggy, please give him a call. And why isn't he still outside the Utah capitol? Somebody is not pretending right (as JPC might say).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 2535241067

Apparently Karl isn't having any luck finding 100% fearless shipmates :violin: .
Dave from down under

Karl’s worship of Odin might get him some interest from some neo-Nazis

But even they have standards

Extremely low

But Carl cannot get to even them.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Karl got a LIVE ONE! We totally need this guy as a member of Fogbow!! What do we know of Warren Talbot? Is he a pal of Scir's?

Karl P. Koenigs 11 hours ago
Our ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD, OUR ONE & ONLY GOD and KING whom HIS Holy Remnant shall EVER supplicate or Bow the Knee, will NOT ALLOW ANYONE to join the AMFF Armada voyage to The Haven, to survive SHEDDING TRANSMISSION & The Deep State, who has even a scintilla of fear!
VIKINGS SONG - The Path to Valhalla by Zergananda
YOUTUBE.COM
VIKINGS SONG - The Path to Valhalla by Zergananda
There is my new original song, this time, about mighty Vikings!Download - https://zergananda.bandcamp.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZerganandaTwitter...

Warren Talbot.JPG
Warren Talbot.JPG (90.82 KiB) Viewed 1316 times

Comments
Warren Talbot
We go now to meet with this elusive colonel, dear Brethren of the Internette; holding in our innermost being no guarantee that we should return alive or with our already failing sanity still intact. Should we fail to return, through either complex cerebral manipulations or foul play of the most heinous type, the secretary will, of course, disavow all knowledge of our actions.
Should we, however, emerge unscathed from our journey through this Abyss, we shall share freely all our findings for, as our beloved Frater R:.A:.W:. hath so eloquently stated, "the only truly courageous act left is to tell the truth about everything."

Warren Talbot
To show I meant business, my correspondent included detailed information: longitude and latitude of a certain UFO sighting dated May 1943. I had the feeling that the problem was entering a new and dangerous phase...

Reply 7h
Warren Talbot
The Adepts of Ku worshipped a serpent goddess in the form of a woman dedicated to the Cult. During an elaborate ritual she would become possessed, with the result that she threw off, or emanated, multiple forms of the goddess as sentient shadows endowed with all the charms possessed by her human representative. These shadow-women, impelled by some subtle law of attraction, gravitated to one or other of the devotees who sat in a drowsy condition around the entranced priestess. Sexual congress with these shadows then occurred and it was the beginning of a sinister form of dream-control involving journeys and encounters in infernal regions.

Reply 7h
Edited
Warren Talbot
And I went into the sunset with Her sign, and into the night past accursed and desolate places and cyclopean ruins, and so came at last to the City of Chorazin. And there a great tower of Black Basalt was raised, that was part of a castle whose further battlements reeled over the gulf of stars.

Reply 6h
Warren Talbot
And thereafter I was taken within and saluted the Prince of that place, and thereafter things were done to me of which I may not write, and they told me, "It is not certain that you will survive, but if you survive you will attain your true will, and manifest the Antichrist."

Reply 6h
Edited
Warren Talbot
And thus was I Antichrist loosed in the world; and to this I am pledged, that the work of the Beast 666 shall be fulfilled, and the way for the coming of BABALON be made open and I shall not cease or rest until these things are accomplished. And to this end I have issued this my Manifesto.

Everything is so clear now. Should this get reported to LE?

ETA: Maybe they know Warren already. And yeah, his "FBI Agent" must be questioning everything.

Warren 2.JPG
Warren 2.JPG (60.8 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

He only has two friends. Maybe the 699th should join to show him there are ferocious forces at work -- one wrong step and he could meet a dreadful end. :dog:

Warren 3.JPG
Warren 3.JPG (25.8 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hi all,

Karl has been reading old posts here today for some reason. He says we are all wrong. Also MD is wrong (I assume he is referring to Melissa Laughter).
What does MD and the four highly paid Fog Bow DHS Special Operators think about me forcing the DAs and Judges to surrender to me, on and for the record, using my highly detailed Consitutional Legal Brief in Court, or go to Prison, regarding the Constitutional RIGHT to Travel using any form of conveyance, without a Driver's License nor Vehicle Registration? Thus dismissing my cases with Prejudice???
In pursuance of Title 18 U.S. Code Sections 241&242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW?
Does she and her US Gov Bo's deny the "Supreme Law Of The Land" pursuant to Supremacy clauses 2&3 of Article VI, highly ignorant, or just plain morons and Criminals against the Laws of the Union? (Article I Section 8 clause 15)
And, what does she 🤔 think about Nevada State dropping Qualified Immunity? 😉
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:20 pm Hi all,

Karl has been reading old posts here today for some reason. He says we are all wrong. Also MD is wrong (I assume he is referring to Melissa Laughter).
What does MD and the four highly paid Fog Bow DHS Special Operators think about me forcing the DAs and Judges to surrender to me, on and for the record, using my highly detailed Consitutional Legal Brief in Court, or go to Prison, regarding the Constitutional RIGHT to Travel using any form of conveyance, without a Driver's License nor Vehicle Registration? Thus dismissing my cases with Prejudice???
In pursuance of Title 18 U.S. Code Sections 241&242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW?
Does she and her US Gov Bo's deny the "Supreme Law Of The Land" pursuant to Supremacy clauses 2&3 of Article VI, highly ignorant, or just plain morons and Criminals against the Laws of the Union? (Article I Section 8 clause 15)
And, what does she 🤔 think about Nevada State dropping Qualified Immunity? 😉
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Other weirdos”