Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

But would he purger for a hamberder?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Ben-Prime »

poplove wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:20 pm Update on ammo from the Idaho Dispatch.

:snippity:
Bundy agreed to plead guilty to trespassing with the following penalties: a $1,000 fine ($500 suspended), 90 day jail sentence (89 suspended plus credit for one day served at the time of arrest), and probation.

McCurdy told Judge McDevitt that St. Luke’s was unsatisfied with that offer. Judge McDevitt commented,

“I’ll acknowledge this is a tough one.”

McDevitt then rejected the plea agreement, and ruled that the trial will move forward as scheduled. At that point, Topmiller requested to approach the bench. Bundy and McCurdy joined. Discussion ensued and eventually the judge retired to chambers to consider the additional arguments.

When the Judge returned, additional arguments and discussion occurred between all parties. Eventually an agreement was reached: Bundy would plead guilty to Trespass. He will be fined $1,000 plus $157.50 in court costs. Suspended fine $0.00. He is sentenced to 90 days jail time, credited for 12 days and 78 days suspended (will not return to jail). He is sentenced to 1 year unsupervised probation.
The whole article plus comments: https://idahodispatch.com/ammon-bundy-p ... l-reached/
It sounds like what he agreed to originally was slightly more punitive than what he finally got so I am confused as to what St. Luke's accomplished here. Someone clue me in as to what I'm missing? :confuzzled: :shrug:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:57 am It sounds like what he agreed to originally was slightly more punitive than what he finally got so I am confused as to what St. Luke's accomplished here. Someone clue me in as to what I'm missing? :confuzzled: :shrug:
Recap:
Bundy agreed to plead guilty to trespassing with the following penalties: a $1,000 fine ($500 suspended), 90 day jail sentence (89 suspended plus credit for one day served at the time of arrest), and probation.

When the Judge returned, additional arguments and discussion occurred between all parties. Eventually an agreement was reached: Bundy would plead guilty to Trespass. He will be fined $1,000 plus $157.50 in court costs. Suspended fine $0.00. He is sentenced to 90 days jail time, credited for 12 days and 78 days suspended (will not return to jail). He is sentenced to 1 year unsupervised probation.
I read it as the fine went up: Bundy now owes $1157.50 versus the original $500 (plus $500 suspended).

But the deferred punishment was lessened: the threat went down from, if he misbehaves, 89 days in jail and $500 to "just" 78 days in jail.

"Unsupervised probation" usually means no supervision, whereas simple "probation" implies a level of supervision.
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:06 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:57 am It sounds like what he agreed to originally was slightly more punitive than what he finally got so I am confused as to what St. Luke's accomplished here. Someone clue me in as to what I'm missing? :confuzzled: :shrug:
Recap:

I read it as the fine went up: Bundy now owes $1157.50 versus the original $500 (plus $500 suspended).

But the deferred punishment was lessened: the threat went down from, if he misbehaves, 89 days in jail and $500 to "just" 78 days in jail.

"Unsupervised probation" usually means no supervision, whereas simple "probation" implies a level of supervision.
See, I had originally read it as $1000 plus an additional $500 suspended, hence my confusion, as it seems he got off lighter on all counts - less money, less possible jail time, and a less strict probation. So it looks like they are going to try to hit him in the wallet and lessen the other penalties, even though he can easily grift the difference.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:59 pmSo it looks like they are going to try to hit him in the wallet and lessen the other penalties, even though he can easily grift the difference.
Yeah: His upfront costs look to be $657.50 more; easy enough for a Bundy to grift.
Image ImageImage
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

PRN/Dono coffers.

I mean, he certainly dug deep for his campaign, over $120k.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo the faux prophet made a profit on his court ordered fine.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:22 pm Ammo the faux prophet made a profit on his court ordered fine.
Or so he says...with these SovCit types, lying is their first language...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

"Rule of Law"

Idaho Statesman Editorial Board is correct.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/ ... 22247.html

"The only reason things reached that was a prior failure by federal prosecutors to hold Bundy accountable for his participation in two armed standoffs.

This is one reason it’s important to have prosecutors and law enforcement with integrity. Bundy isn’t in federal prison today because the charges stemming from the Bunkerville, Nevada, standoff were thrown out due to “outrageous” prosecutorial misconduct.

For years now, Idaho has had to deal with the consequences of that misconduct. Instead of being in a federal correctional institution, Bundy is a fixture of far-right politics in Idaho; he was endorsed by the Idaho Freedom Foundation and got about one in six votes for governor.

<Snip>

There needs to be a serious effort to get out ahead of far-right violence, an effort to reinstitute the belief that we are a society governed by the rule of law. It needs to be conducted with integrity. If things are allowed to fester as they have, it is only a matter of time before something tragic happens.

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/ ... rylink=cpy
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

I have been tweeting with Pistilli tonight. IDK why I do that but he hates DSV, Lambo, and Blobby. He also has a warning for me. Krazy pants stuff from Pistilli.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

He uses words. He may not know what they mean but he uses them.

Myocarditis has long been a thing. If you were to have it, it's likely not to be due to the vaccine.

He is as ignorant as ever.
Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

More often after the second dose
Usually within a week of vaccination
Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Pistilli thinks he has found me. I don't live in Cincy and don't work for the FBI. Keep on trying Pistilli.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

Feel sorry for whoever he has found.

Or he's just saying stuff to impress the marks.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

I have no idea who he thinks I am. I am not this person if this person even exists. Pete needs to improve his investigative "journalist" skills.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:59 am He uses words. He may not know what they mean but he uses them.

Myocarditis has long been a thing. If you were to have it, it's likely not to be due to the vaccine.

He is as ignorant as ever.
Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

More often after the second dose
Usually within a week of vaccination
Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.
There was a study that suggested there MIGHT be a link to non fatal Mitowhatzits in young people after taking the vaccine and recommended further studies. The risk was stated as being estimated at 6 in 100000, or 0.00006%. That's is a LOT lower than the chance of dying or suffering serious complications from Covid when un-vaccinated.

This has been morphed into "Young people are dropping dead from heart attacks after getting vaccinated."
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:22 pm :snippity: There was a study that suggested there MIGHT be a link to non fatal Mitowhatzits in young people after taking the vaccine and recommended further studies. The risk was stated as being estimated at 6 in 100000, or 0.00006%. That's is a LOT lower than the chance of dying or suffering serious complications from Covid when un-vaccinated.
Myocarditis - perhaps ?
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:27 am Myocarditis - perhaps ?
It was 3 in the morning and I my brain decided not to put any more than the minimum necessary power into that. So when I couldn't remember the word I decided that looking down for what the word was was too much effort, especially when I was talking about people who put even less effort into making crap up.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:27 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:22 pm :snippity: There was a study that suggested there MIGHT be a link to non fatal Mitowhatzits in young people after taking the vaccine and recommended further studies. The risk was stated as being estimated at 6 in 100000, or 0.00006%. That's is a LOT lower than the chance of dying or suffering serious complications from Covid when un-vaccinated.
Myocarditis - perhaps ?
Yes. See this post above.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

I just realized that it's 0.006%, not 0.00006%. My stupidity grows exponentially.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Wait, it looks like your stupidity shrank by two orders of magnitude. :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

I think some of you know Ammon is now working to form an alliance between PRN and the Sons of Liberty whose front man is Tanner Cook. They share the same idea of Constitutional Tribes and the use of force, SOL (yeah, that acronym) military based.

Here's Cook's take on Tribes written 2021(note Cook also issued a Manifesto [his title]): https://www.son-of-liberty.org/articles ... ican-tribe

"We set out to accomplish this by constructing our own order within this world of chaos and destruction. The Sons of Liberty is an American tribe. We’ve gathered together and circled the wagons. We’ve lit the flame of liberty for all those who stand by us and for us. We’ve forged ourselves into warriors in order to defend this enlightened perimeter. We stand firm on our beliefs and make no concessions to a mad society or a rotten government. We are the last true Americans.

There is only one question that remains – are you with us?"

Here's Bundy’s 2020 take:

Host: "You end the last podcast that you were on with me, you predicted that Constitutional Tribes would occur. And you also said primarily throughout the Intermountain West meaning Idaho, Utah, Nevada, I don't know what other states you were referring to but what about states like Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee there's a huge, strong Christian and Baptist population,you think that they will participate in these Constitutional Tribes? Maybe not the state governments but the people there."

Bundy: "Yeah. It'll be the people it won't be …"

Host: "Yeah. Do you think it will be in other states? From what I understand what you're thinking is apparently the Intermountain West...do you think the people of Arkansas and Texas and Nebraska will participate as well?"

Bundy: "I think, or they'll have to, you know, certain people will have to flee and join the west but I do see wherever there's, you know, where there are people that insist on being free that that is what will have to happen it's not, that is simply what will have to happen. Because if people do not, you know, comply then they will be, you know, persecuted, isolated, incarcerated, you know, even killed. And, to the point where they will have to have these basically where they reserve from the system that has become so corrupted and they begin to defend themselves as neighbors and so forth. So, that's what will happen."

Host: "Now when you say people will flee to the west, what state are you referring to specifically besides Idaho and Utah?"

Bundy: "Well, I, it depends on where...ya know people...for example, there all throughout the scriptures but primarily it's in the Book of Mormon but it's throughout all the scriptures. And, when there is something that is going on where people are oppressed there's one of three things that the Lord asks them to do. And it doesn't necessarily mean, it could be one or the other or one for a little while and then the other but he'll ask us to either flee, he'll ask us to fight or he'll ask us to accept it for a little while. And so when you asked me that question I think it depends on you know basically you know where people are being asked, where there's basically this protection of rights. And, all the people will automatically come to wherever that is because, for example if there is a place here in Idaho or in Utah where people are actually defending rights and can be free and other places and countries in the world where they can't they will, people will immediately be drawn to that area. They will try to flee from wherever they are at and can get out and come to those areas. And it's simply because of defense. Because the defense of rights is perelavant there and so that people can be free and prosper and trade and live and travel and all of that within, ya know, a reasonable area that is being defended. And that's always been the case so it's not like I'm, ya know, being really prophetic or anything it's just the way its always been, that's why people flee to the United States, that's why people want to come here. They are looking for that freedom to be able to raise their families how they choose, you know, to be able to prosper because people are able to freely trade with one another. Anyway, hopefully this, that makes sense."

Host: "Yeah. I just want to ask you real quick, what do you think will happen to places like Texas though where you've got a lot of freedom fighters there. You think that they will weather the storm and have their own what you call Constitutional Tribe over there or what."

Bundy: "I really don't know. I, you know, it is a little bit telling about what is happening right now. How many people are truly trying to not only just stand for like freedom but even understand when it's being taken. That's what's been most alarming to me is that people will argue with you that nothing is wrong right now, that this is all warranted. And that it is all just gonna go away here in a little bit. And, I could assure you that this, ya know, that this will never go away. Life will never be as it used to be. I can tell you that right now."

Host: "Yeah. And in some ways I think that's good and in some ways I think that's bad. Now, to the last question, do you think that we are starting to see the beginning of these Constitutional Tribes forming based on things that you have been involved in within the past month or so."

Bundy: "I absolutely do. I absolutely do. People are like I said we have just so you know we're organized right now, we're organized...and when I mean organized meaning we have states broke up into areas and people in each one of those areas uniting in, to be able to legally, physically and politically defend themselves. And we're organized now in of course Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Florida and Kansas."
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

For shits, Cook is the Physical Security Advisor for Blue Cross-Blue Shield North Dakota. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanner-cook-psp-906424b6

In order to join SOL,

"The application will ask some qualifying questions to gauge your level of understanding and commitment. An OSINT investigation will be conducted to confirm that you are who you say you are and that there’s no immediate red flags concerning your character. Answer these questions with as much clarity and detail as possible. Applications will be rejected if the answers don’t appear well thought-out or sincere or if your identity cannot be confirmed."

https://www.son-of-liberty.org/join-us

Certainly much better op sec than PRN.

Curious what Blue Cross thinks about its Physical Security employee leading a RW militia.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Flatpoint High »

Only one way to find out.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Danraft

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Danraft »

Yikes… Bundy’s description of Constitutional Tribes and his vision is troubling…
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

"Let's get the band back together," says Santilli, as he and Ammon ready for his future arrest warrant for contempt in the St. Luke's civil case, 2/21.

St. Lukes/Holland-Hart is concerned of his recent written threats.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”