Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

p0rtia

NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

Post by p0rtia »

When we last visited our upstate NY grifter in chief, Stefanik's hard turn to the racist, Putin-propping right (whether an unveiling of her true persona or a fall into previously absent cravenness) had been secured with her active support of the Big Lie and continued silence on all things COVID.

Since then (still refusing to state the Biden won 2020 fair and square), our intrepid grifter has strengthened her grip on fascism by voting against all substantive bills in the 117th Congress, and upping her visits to OLN and Newsmax. And of course, Fox (as mentioned in the article below).

But mostly she had taken on the mantle of Cuomo basher in chief, because you know, her history of supporting Me Too is...okay, it's nonexistent (particularly, you will not be surprised to hear, with regard to the former guy). I need hardly mention that attacking others is all she had done in the past two years. Her hypocrisy quotient is through the roof. Here is the local paper's take:

https://poststar.com/opinion/editorial/ ... r_poststar
By selling anti-Andrew Cuomo T-shirts, can coolers, lapel stickers, bumper stickers, posters and hats on her congressional campaign website, Elise Stefanik has entered a new realm of partisanship.

Browsing the cheap products in her online “store,” dominated by anti-Cuomo apparel, we wondered if our congresswoman has become obsessed. She has an important job, yet of all the causes she could embrace, she is most passionate about proving that Andrew Cuomo is “the worst governor in America.”

It’s not just her online store. A large portion of the website’s homepage is devoted to a video of Stefanik on Fox News, headlined “Holding Cuomo accountable for scandals.” This is what she cares about, even though it has very little to do with her job and even though she has no authority over the governor.

We are not defending Cuomo. We believe he has behaved badly, and we support a full investigation and a legal and political reckoning for his misdeeds. We believe, when several women come forward with similar stories of misconduct, they are most likely true.
What a gal.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

Post by bill_g »

But the OSG can apply the bowling ball grip on women, and it means nothing. Check.

The online store seems a bit obcessed.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

EasyBeasy Mar 18, 2021 6:48am
What a shock--the Post Star has written another editorial bashing Elise Stefanik. At what point does this appear to be a sexist rant by the boys at the Post Star who can't handle a woman with conservative views?
From comments.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:48 pm
EasyBeasy Mar 18, 2021 6:48am
What a shock--the Post Star has written another editorial bashing Elise Stefanik. At what point does this appear to be a sexist rant by the boys at the Post Star who can't handle a woman with conservative views?
From comments.
There's usually a good battle in the Post Star comments (I often comment myself). It's about half and half with posts like the above and the progressive side. I think I'll go comment now. :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Melanie Zanona
@MZanona
·
1h
NEWS: Elise Stefanik has been making calls to GOP members in a bid to replace to Cheney as conf chair, sources tell me &
@Olivia_Beavers
Also hearing GOP leaders have been whipping against Cheney, which isn't terribly surprising given McCarthy's recent public comments. story TK

One thing to point out: Stefanik has been talking to her colleagues about her interest in the job, but only IF Cheney gets the boot.

Some Republicans don't think she wants to be seen as actively leading an effort to oust or challenge Cheney. But she does want the gig, if open.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I can feel her drooling from here.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Stefanik of course wants to be careful. While she is newer, she probably still realizes how things work within a party caucus (unlike the newbies who could care less and don't realize they are supposed to actually do stuff). She does not want to be seen as trying to push Cheney out because, if she loses, retaliation may be hard and swift. Cheney is the daughter of the dark lord. She's probably learned a thing or two about political retribution.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm guessing a woman will get the job. It's a bad look otherwise for the GOP. So Stefanik could be in the running. Cheney has only been in there since 2017, so it's not like she's served very long either.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:01 pm Stefanik of course wants to be careful. While she is newer, she probably still realizes how things work within a party caucus (unlike the newbies who could care less and don't realize they are supposed to actually do stuff). She does not want to be seen as trying to push Cheney out because, if she loses, retaliation may be hard and swift. Cheney is the daughter of the dark lord. She's probably learned a thing or two about political retribution.
Her modus operandi for every single decision she makes is to keep her head down until she sees which way the wind is blowing--then wait even longer until the decision has been made--and then to declare her support or rejection in terms which always imply that she's been firm on the issue since birth.

Which is to say, she wants it like crazy. She will be pleased and honored and insufferable about it. She has preserved her position as a racist, stop the steal, lying seditionist since November--just for a moment like this. My 2 cents: she will be a disaster--she is not cut out for the big stage.

I've been following this all day. As usual, Stefanik is being creamed on Twitter.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

But Elise is a better Trump supporter…. Until you look at the record.

Truth means nothing to the GQP.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Yeah, Elise has been playing the role of "most bipartisan House Rep" since she was first elected half a dozen years ago.

Even when she turned sharp right in 2019, she still voted against the grain now and then on bills where they didn't actually need her vote. A typical ploy to allow her to appease her moderate base (i.e., me).

She is the exact opposite of Liz Cheney: No policy positions, no interest in moving forward a policy agenda, and eager to lie--especially about the Big Lie.

I posted a screed about her "congratulations" to Biden for "his inauguration" in which she spent a third of her character count praising the former guy. I knew then that she was all in for the domestic terrorist vote.

Ugh.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't get it. Gaetz can pay for sex with underage girls, taking them across state lines and the GOP doesn't blink an eye.

Princess Cheney actually shows a little backbone and the men want to toss her out on her ass. I'd like to see a poll of women across party lines on this matter, including a breakdown of just republican women, then Republican-leaning Independent women. I can't see how this attack brings the "suburban housewife" back into the GOP fold.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:00 pm I don't get it. Gaetz can pay for sex with underage girls, taking them across state lines and the GOP doesn't blink an eye.

Princess Cheney actually shows a little backbone and the men want to toss her out on her ass. I'd like to see a poll of women across party lines on this matter, including a breakdown of just republican women, then Republican-leaning Independent women. I can't see how this attack brings the "suburban housewife" back into the GOP fold.
I think the Republican attack on Cheney has more to do with the financial imperative to be loyal to Trump than it does to giving men more latitude than women. Being perceived as anti-Trump hurts fundraising, and encourages primary challengers from the America First/Nativist wing of the party. I almost wrote "right wing of the party," but realized that Trump has abandoned many of the tenets that principled conservatives once held sacrosanct (free trade, non-politicization of the DOJ, free speech, etc.).
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Good recap (thread) of Stefanik's career from the POV of the local NPR reporter.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:40 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:00 pm I don't get it. Gaetz can pay for sex with underage girls, taking them across state lines and the GOP doesn't blink an eye.

I think the Republican attack on Cheney has more to do with the financial imperative to be loyal to Trump than it does to giving men more latitude than women. Being perceived as anti-Trump hurts fundraising, and encourages primary challengers from the America First/Nativist wing of the party. I almost wrote "right wing of the party," but realized that Trump has abandoned many of the tenets that principled conservatives once held sacrosanct (free trade, non-politicization of the DOJ, free speech, etc.).
Yep... it always comes back to fundraising with them.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Pelosi says of Stefanik: “Maybe she’s more, shall we say, compliant. I don’t—it’s not my business. I don’t really know her.”

Stefanik responds, saying Pelosi’s comments amount to a "sick, sexist smear."
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Stories about Stefanik are everywhere to day. Where is the giffy of the kitty playing whack-a-mole?

This, however, takes the cake:

And yes, she said this today sentence today, I checked the source, which is Faux newz. There is no way to read "president" as meaning "Biden.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The upside to this. along with the Disgraced Loser 2X Impeached guy's social media bans, is that the ongoing civil war is a huge distraction from fighting Democrats. And while Tr*** Twitter & the Freedum Caucus love to fight, most Republicans we know do not.

Many of our friends voted against the DL2XIT for that very reason. A lot of GOP likes Romney, cutie Adam Kinsinger and even Liz. Putting yet another bomb thrower like Stefanik in House leadership will keep dragging them to the right.

With the roar the economy is going to have, the real dollars folks are receiving, these stupid war moves, and the lack of insanity, we're cautiously optimistic the midterms won't be as bad for Democrats as the over-excitable press is reporting. So there's that.

Dana Loesch isn't too happy about this :lol:

Republicans and Cheney Fight Each Other Instead of Democrats
Why is it important to replace someone who says the wrong things with someone who says the right things but votes the wrong way?

Dana Loesch 14 min ago

Democrats are in the middle of handing the Republicans a 2022 victory on a silver platter and Republicans are trying to kick it out of their hands. Biden demanded $6 trillion in spending and taxes within his first 100 days, ICE is playing people Jenga in “hospitality centers” at the border, the messaging on masks and vaccines is a disaster, people are resigning faster than departments can replace them, and … the GOP is arguing who gets to sit on the conference chair golden throne.

Their choices for conference chair are between Liz Cheney, a woman with political family baggage who alienates the base and her own party members with rhetoric seen as hostile to Trump, and Elise Stefanik (because it has to be a woman, apparently), whose voting record is hostile to Trump’s policy on lower taxation, border wall funding, and pro-life issues. The latter woman can fundraise better than the former woman so congressional Republicans will pretend that rhetoric counts more than actual votes. Actual voting apparently doesn’t matter, fundraising is what matters.

I don’t have a dog in this power-jockeying slap fight, but if I did, it wouldn’t be either woman.

Let’s roll the tape:

Stefanik voted against the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. How does any conservative, or Republican for that matter, vote against one of the more important accomplishments from the Trump administration?

Stefanik voted to block Trump’s ban on serving as openly transgender in the military and for those dealing with gender dysphoria to be cleared as medically stable.

Stefanik voted for HR 271 to “Condemn the Trump Administration’s Legal Campaign to Take Away Americans’ Health Care.”

Stefanik voted in favor of the Climate Action Now Act, described as “This bill requires the President to develop and update annually a plan for the United States to meet its nationally determined contribution under the Paris Agreement on climate change.”

Stefanik voted against a disapproval resolution of D.C.’s abortion bill:

The House is voted on a disapproval resolution (H.J. Res. 43) related to the Reproductive Health Non-Discrimination Amendment Act of 2014, which was passed by the District of Columbia Council in January. Introduced by Diane Black (R-TN), the resolution would ensure pro-life individuals and organizations in the District of Columbia would not be forced to violate their religious beliefs or organizational missions.

Stefanik voted in favor or the Equality Act, a piece of legislation that mandates “baking the cake” by would eliminating further victories like that of Masterpiece Cakeshop; force medical professionals to administer care not dictate by science but by ideological decree, end girls’ sports, and more. (The Times-Union noted that she voted for it in 2019 before voting against it in February without explanation.)

Stefanik voted six times for government funding with no border wall: H.J. Res. 1 funded DHS without money for a border wall: H.J. Res. 27, H.J. Res. 28 , H.J. Res. 31, H.R. 268, and H.R. 648. She also voted to end Trump’s emergency declaration regarding border wall funding and to override Trump’s border wall funding.

Stefanik voted an awful lot against Trump during his term, with a 77% scoring:

Heritage ranked her session score at 56%:

The besieged Club for Growth has her 2019 score at 40 and her lifetime score at 35:

Club for Growth came out against Stefanik as GOP Conference Chair, saying: “"Elise Stefanik is NOT a good spokesperson for the House Republican Conference," the group tweeted. "She is a liberal with a 35% CFGF lifetime rating, 4th worst in the House GOP. House Republicans should find a conservative to lead messaging and win back the House Majority."

Stefanik’s a former Paul Ryan adviser who changed her approach to vocal supporting Trump. Becoming the anti-Cheney is good positioning to advancing up the ranks of House Republicans.

This isn’t personal, I’m not picking on Elise Stefanik and I sincerely hope no actual patriot believes that merely pointing out the record of an elected official is beyond our authority as citizens. I’m just confused as to why some of the most conservative congressional members think it’s important to replace someone who says the wrong things with someone who says the right things but votes the wrong way. Do they not have anyone in their conference who can both say the right things and vote the right way?

As far as Cheney, she supported Trump’s tax cuts and, with few exceptions, voted to the right of Stefanik on these issues.

Cheney had no recorded vote on overriding Trump’s border wall funding;

Five Thirty-Eight shows Cheney voting more often with Trump than Stefanik did:

Heritage ranked Cheney’s score for the same period as 98%:

Club for Growth score Cheney at 65:

It’s not a debate that Cheney has the more conservative voting record of the two. Unfortunately, it gets covered up with messaging like this:

Liz Cheney @Liz_Cheney
The 2020 presidential election was not stolen. Anyone who claims it was is spreading THE BIG LIE, turning their back on the rule of law, and poisoning our democratic system.
May 3rd 2021
32,031 Retweets 138,508 Likes

You can believe that there was and is voter fraud (someone illegally registered to vote at my address last election so I’ll skip the lectures) and also either question or disbelieve whether or not there was enough fraud in our decentralized-for-a-purpose system to steal the entire election. Not every Republican lands on the same square when this topic arises and nuance is not a divorce-worthy disagreement — but tone could change this. There is a way to state this without seeming to attack voters who, quite honestly, aren’t to blame here.

Why help Democrats sidestep the consequence of their previous four years’s harangue on a stolen 2016 election? Who was the party that elections can’t be trusted and the system is broken for an entire presidential term? It wasn’t Republicans and it sure as heck wasn’t Trump. Why blame voters — or even fellow congressional members — for questioning a system that covered up FISA abuse that enabled officials in positions of trust motivated to spy on Americans because of disparate positions on policy?

You’re damn right Americans are suspicious of our government; it’s woven into our American DNA and is the spark for checks and balances. Adding the documented abuse of authority demonstrated by the Democrat administration preceding Trump was a weight too much to bear for the fragile trust Americans had for their government.

Conservative and Republican voters want their elected officials to act as their champion, their gladiator. Cheney is sticking to speaking her conscience, but if she wanted to do so in a way that guaranteed her ascension to greater power, she wouldn’t drive away the grassroots base that made up the bulk of the fundraising last election cycle. Some think she’s playing the long game, betting that Trump’s influence will fade and when populism wanes she’ll be left to call the shots. That is, if she can keep her seat:

Ally Mutnick @allymutnick
NEW: @club4growth poll shows trouble for Liz Cheney in #WYAL
>> 52% of GOP primary voters would vote against her regardless of who challenges her in '22
>> 14% would back her regardless
>> Her favorables are underwater at 29/65
WPAi poll of 415 LVs from April 21-22, +/-4.9% ImageImage
May 5th 2021 197 Retweets 672 Likes

This is the risk of going too hard.

The brave thing for Cheney to do right now would be to just state that she dislikes Trump but his policies were right for America, which is why she voted for the most of the time in the House. You can disagree with Trump without seeming to attack your base and even if Cheney is playing the long game, voters have an equally long memory, and populism isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Republican chances for a future majority may go away, however, if Republicans don’t show voters that they’re willing to fight harder for them than they are with each other over control.
https://danaloesch.substack.com/p/repub ... fight-each

:towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:shark1: :thumbsup:

This should warm your heart, P0rtia, sure was lovely to read on this end :P
MAGA world pans Stefanik
Donald Trump’s populist base has serious issues with the New York congresswoman who’s poised to replace Rep. Liz Cheney.
Though Rep. Elise Stefanik received praise and support from some MAGA-friendly members of Congress, it was a hostile grassroots reception for the congresswoman who could replace Rep. Liz Cheney in GOP leadership.
By TINA NGUYEN 05/06/2021 06:01 PM EDT

Donald Trump has called Elise Stefanik “a new Republican star,” a “smart communicator” and — perhaps his highest praise — “tough.” But the MAGA faithful aren’t so sure. Within minutes of Trump’s endorsement of the New York congresswoman for GOP conference chair on Wednesday, top MAGA voices erupted in anger — a rare break with the former president. The invective aimed at Stefanik, who was perceived to be insufficiently conservative and a relative newcomer to the Trump cause, continued to zoom through the MAGA-sphere on Thursday. The Columbia Bugle — an anonymously-run Twitter account with nearly 179,000 followers, including high-profile Trump movement influencers — described Stefanik as “a slightly less annoying America Last Republican.” Lou Dobbs, the former Fox Business show host who was one of Trump’s fiercest cable television supporters, dismissed her as a “RINO.” Others, like pundits Ann Coulter and Raheem Kassam, editor in chief of the populist online outlet National Pulse, went on a retweeting spree, highlighting writer after writer, tweet after tweet, questioning Stefanik’s commitment to the Trump movement’s core tenets, particularly on immigration.

.@RepStefanik? Comment?
Thread ⬇️ https://t.co/xBnl6lDdLg
— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) May 6, 2021

“.@RepStefanik? Comment?” Jenna Ellis, formerly Trump’s senior legal counsel, pointedly asked on Thursday, retweeting a thread highlighting Stefanik’s record. Popular MAGA news and opinion sites were less sparing, with Revolver calling her a “neocon establishment twit”, and Big League Politics, founded by Breitbart alumni, slamming her for only getting on the Trump defense train in 2019 and characterizing her as a “wolf in sheep’s clothing.” Though she received praise and support from some MAGA-friendly members of Congress, it was a hostile grassroots reception for the congresswoman pitched as a Trump-approved option to replace Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney in GOP leadership. Cheney’s ouster from the no. 3 Republican position in the House appears almost certain following her sustained criticism of Trump and his baseless claims of election fraud, a politically suicidal position in a party where the former president remains popular with the GOP base. “[Stefanik] is the identity of a swamp creature, and she has probably the most liberal voting record of anybody who represents a strong Republican district,” said Ryan James Girdusky, a conservative political consultant and the author of the National Populist newsletter. While Stefanik is seen within the party as a rising star and prolific fundraiser — particularly after aggressively defending Trump during his impeachment trials — Trump’s populist base views her quite differently. If they don’t eventually come on board, that could mean a limited tenure for Stefanik as a member of the leadership team.

Several MAGA news sites cited Stefanik’s voting record, where she backed the then-president’s position only 78 percent of the time, making Cheney’s record of 93 percent look slavishly loyal in comparison. Stefanik compiled that record despite representing a comfortably Republican district that Trump won easily in 2020. Even worse, she started her career working in the George W. Bush White House. “I’ve heard from several conservative members of Congress this same concern over her voting record. We need answers,” Ellis tweeted Wednesday. Stefanik’s office did not respond to a request for comment. But on Thursday morning, the congresswoman made an appearance on Steve Bannon’s podcast War Room to tout her most important MAGA bona fides: supporting the Arizona recount and promising to investigate false claims of election fraud. “We want transparency and answers for the American people — what are the Democrats so afraid of?” she said. After the interview, Bannon sang her praises, comparing her political evolution from the establishment to MAGA to that of “fire-breathing populist” Sen. Josh Halwey (R-M.). “You’ve got Hawley in the Senate and Stefanik [in the House]. You’ve got to look at the journey,” he said.

The backlash against Stefanik didn’t surface out of nowhere. For years, she’d been viewed with suspicion by hardcore elements of the MAGA base, with Big League politics running several pieces slamming her for her disloyalty to figures such as provocateur Laura Loomer. She criticized Trump’s decision to withdraw from the 2015 Paris climate accord and failed to pass the MAGA smell test on several key issues: immigration, border control, abortion and the war in Afghanistan. “She ties with a couple other Republicans for the worst career voting record on immigration in New York,” said Mark Krikorian, director of the anti-immigration Center on Immigration Studies, ticking off a few of her previous positions: a yes on H-2B visas, the Farm Workers Modernization Act, and the Hong Kong Refugee bill, and a no on Trump’s child border separation policies. “Obviously, Republicans in New York are likely to be more liberal, just because that's the environment they're in,” Krikorian said. “I think everybody understands that. But even by the standards of New York state Republicans, she's bad on immigration.”

Another issue that could harm Stefanik among MAGA supporters is her record on Afghanistan. As recently as 2019, she co-sponsored a bill with Cheney to keep 10,000 troops in the region for a year and stop troop reduction — a bill that was highly controversial among anti-war MAGA voices, who had backed Trump’s talks with the Taliban at the time. “I understand that everyone hates Liz Cheney. I am not a fan of Liz Cheney. She should have never been in House leadership,” said Girdusky. “However, we are exchanging Liz Cheney, who at least votes correct, even though she bashes Trump publicly, [for] somebody who doesn't bash Trump publicly but votes with them almost none of the time.” Representatives for both Trump and McCarthy did not respond to requests for comment. Krikorian, whose institute is not weighing in on the conference chair election, noted that while Cheney’s downfall was sparked by her criticism of Trump, what had truly tanked her was her ideology, bolstered by her family name: The Wyoming congresswoman’s neoconservative beliefs have no place in today’s GOP. Stefanik’s positions weren’t much more palatable to the party base, in Krikorian’s view. “Trump, in his gut, does think we should get out of Afghanistan, he does think there's too many illegal aliens coming over the border,” he observed. “It's not that he doesn't believe any of that stuff. It's just that he's kind of a narcissistic guy. And if people flatter him, he's for them, regardless of what they believe. And so the question is: Do you go for Trumpism? Or do you go for Trump?”

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

OMG :lol: Telegram:
LAURA LOOMER, [06.05.21 23:21]
Last year I went to a fundraiser to support Elise Stefanik when she came to Palm Beach.

I wrote her a $500 check even though I had never met her because she said she ran a PAC to support women running for office and I wanted to put my money where my mouth was and show support for other outspoken conservative women throughout the country.

At the event, I took a pic with her and posted it on my Parler to show support, because she was being attacked for going after pencil neck Schiff.

The media and her opponent attacked her after I posted the pic with her, in which I simply congratulated her on her success.

What did she do next?

She threw me under the bus and pretty much disavowed me to Daily Beast when her office was contacted for comment.

But she sure had no issue keeping my money! And I still get her fundraising letters which now go straight into my garbage bin.

It was such a dirty move that even Politico wrote about it.

I’ll never forget it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/0 ... ump-485584
LAURA LOOMER, [06.05.21 21:17]
“The backlash against Stefanik didn’t surface out of nowhere. For years, she’d been viewed with suspicion by hardcore elements of the MAGA base, with Big League politics running several pieces (https://bigleaguepolitics.com/?s=stefanik) slamming her for her disloyalty to figures such as provocateur Laura Loomer.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/0 ... ump-485584
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Stefanik's reputation in NY21 is as the ultimate weather vane. She's never been known to take a policy position until after whatever issues involved have been solved. In the lead-up to 2020, the only issue she ever talked about was her support for the military. The rest of her time she spent bashing perceived opponents.

Now she'll never have to take a policy position again. Just be a sycophantic liar. Perfect for her.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

trump is one helluva hill to die on.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Twitter is getting vicious. I don't approve...I think.... I'm still thinking. Maybe you'll tell me.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:14 am Twitter is getting vicious. I don't approve...I think.... I'm still thinking. Maybe you'll tell me.
Survey says!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”