Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by Luke »

:like: :flag:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by Luke »

Idiot Brandon Straka did another stupid "debate" as he did with the Don't Say Gay in Florida insanity. This time, convicted criminal Brandon did a race-dividing debate. Scott Pressler (who has a blood disorder, that's been covered elsewhere I think) gives a long explanation of how to get people to #WalkAway with 3rd party registration. Only watched the beginning, Pressler and Straka bitching and whining for the first 18 minutes.
After being PERMANENTLY BANNED from Patreon, PayPal, Venmo, and Stripe- I have CREATED a CUSTOMIZED support platform using a conservative friendly payment processor company. It’s safe, secure, and SUPPORTIVE of YOUR political freedom.

The email he sent. He says FREE then $10 a ticket. He's a dizzy nasty queen:
Tonight’s the BIG NIGHT!
Brandon Straka hello@brandonstraka.com via bnc3.mailjet.com
Oct 14, 2022, 11:41 PM (2 days ago)
to me

Please BE THERE tonight!!
Facebook Twitter YouTube GETTR Rumble TikTok

Dear Patriots-

Tonight is the NIGHT! Here is the venue information for tonight’s event!

It’s The Black Americans Left vs. Black Americans Right Culture War Showdown

LIVE DEBATE.

Ronald Reagan Building
​1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
DOORS OPEN 5:30PM
We still have seats available and the event is FREE to attend!

CLICK HERE TO COME TO THE EVENT!
If you’re unable to join us in person, please join our livestream of the event! The only platform that allows us to distribute a link to the live in advance is YouTube. So please click this button to be directed to YouTube and click “Notify Me” to get your alert when the event goes live!

It’s The Black Americans Left vs. Black Americans Right Culture War Showdown LIVE DEBATE. Saturday, October 15th 2022

Join us LIVE in Washington DC on Saturday, October 15th, as our left wing expert panel: Robert Patillo, M. Reese Everson, and Ameshia Cross DEBATE our right wing expert panel: Shemeka Michelle, Delano Squires, and Melik Abdul on topics such as:

CRT
Black Lives Matter
Criminal Justice Reform
White Supremacy
Racism
Systemic Oppression
Immigration
Economy
Trump
Biden
and MUCH MORE!

This is the ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT that you will NOT want to miss.

This is a LIVE event, with a live audience, Moderated by YouTuber Gothix.

America is in a state of desperate [sic] peril.

My team and I are asking ALL OF YOU to come attend and support.

It’s TRUTH time.

Tickets for this event are ONLY $10. Please attend if you can. If you can’t attend, PLEASE DONATE.

See you in DC or see you on the LIVESTREAM, Patriots!!!
#WalkAway's Black American Culture War LIVE Debate.
10,310 views Streamed live 13 hours ago
#WalkAway Campaign 207K subscribers
Join #walkaway for a Culture War Showdown - LIVE from Washington D.C., an in -person debate between Black Americans from the political left and right. Time: 6PM EDT The #WalkAway Campaign is a true grassroots movement, founded by former liberal, Brandon Straka, dedicated to providing a place to share #WalkAway testimonials and personal journeys to freedom.The #WalkAway Campaign is a movement of Patriots from all walks of life – men, women, black, brown, white, straight, LGBTQ, religious, and non-believers – who share something very important in common. WE ARE ALL AMERICANS, and we will not surrender our country.

Grift links:
► Show Spoiler

Seb Gorka:

What idiots. Pitting black people against each other for clicks. Watch Brandon whine when this gets no coverage. Straka blocked me on Twitter, but the YouTube is available.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by raison de arizona »

The Tennessee Holler @TheTNHoller wrote: ‘STOP THE STEAL’ ORGANIZER ALI ALEXANDER: “Any election I don’t like is stolen… If I like it, it’s not stolen. It’s pretty simple.” (AKA the GOP platform — as unpatriotic as it gets) 🇺🇸
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

AP: GOP’s Kobach wins Kansas AG’s race, revives political career:
Republican Kris Kobach revived his political career by winning the Kansas attorney general’s race after two big losses tied to his national reputation as an immigration and election law provocateur.

Kobach, a former two-term Kansas secretary of state and co-chairman of former President Donald Trump’s controversial voter fraud commission, defeated Democrat Chris Mann, a former police officer and local prosecutor making his first run for elective office.
Image ImageImage
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

bob wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:11 pm AP: GOP’s Kobach wins Kansas AG’s race, revives political career:
Republican Kris Kobach revived his political career by winning the Kansas attorney general’s race after two big losses tied to his national reputation as an immigration and election law provocateur.

Kobach, a former two-term Kansas secretary of state and co-chairman of former President Donald Trump’s controversial voter fraud commission, defeated Democrat Chris Mann, a former police officer and local prosecutor making his first run for elective office.
:splat: :crying: :explode: :sick: :faint:

How could my fellow Kansans be sooooooooo stupid!
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:05 pm
bob wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Name recognition is a helluva drug.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:07 pm Name recognition is a helluva drug.
True dat.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:12 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:07 pm Name recognition is a helluva drug.
True dat.
Huckabee
Luke

Post by Luke »

The J6 Committee Transcripts are out with all our favorites! :dance:

They are hilarious, the fighting, the backstabbing, the drama, the rush to take credit until things go wrong... The fight between Ali Akbar and Foggy's pal Amy Kremer was worse than we knew and they came out swinging. Akbar thought lovely Kylie Kremer was incompetent and emotionally disturbed. Caroline Wren, a fundraiser who did so many horrible and potentially illegal things, and was the contact with Francelli, the Publix heiress who comes off as a dopey ATM, thought both Akbar and the Kremers were crazy. But she sided with Akbar and Alex Jones.

Foggy's pal Amy wants to make it very clear: Yes, she bought charcuterie through room service in her "one of the biggest suites at the Willard", where "Kylie was talking to Caroline in the bathroom that was bigger than my bedroom at home", BUT somebody brought the Champagne, she DID NOT have it delivered by room service at the Willard. So that's a huge relief for her non-profit "Women For America First" donors (whose name became that when the Trump campaign sued her for using "Women For Trump").

It's too cool not to post some quotes, but for now, here are the links to the delights:

Foggy's pal Amy Kremer (Foggy, there's a whole lot about the BUS TOURS we talked about you joining until the Caitlyn Jenner tour interfered). One thing that was so sad was that for Amy's interview, only Adam Kinsinger popped in a few times. Like for Caroline Wren, there was Cheney, Schiff and a bunch of other Members. Poor Amy. Having all her text messages, it really showed all the deceit and lying these people did on a constant basis, especially seeing the interviews together. Amy absolutely hated Ali Akbar and thought of Brandon Straka as his accomplice determined to cheat the Kremers out of their own event. By the end, it's clear that everybody hated Amy and thought she was responsible for none of the "most important people in America" as she described them, like Seb Gorka and Mike Lindell, weren't going to be able to speak because the White House took over the event.

Foggy, I fear you may have a lower opinion of your pal Amy after reading this. https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... Kremer.pdf

These are from Caroline Wren's interview, she's talking about how Foggy's pal Amy and lovely daughter Kylie thought of all their "friends" in the grassroots MAGA movement:

Wren 113.JPG
Wren 113.JPG (106.3 KiB) Viewed 1601 times

Wren 114.JPG
Wren 114.JPG (128.38 KiB) Viewed 1601 times

Akbar: A pretty constant theme is that Akbar was only in it for himself. Shocking. Y'all might remember Akbar had the nerve to ask people to donate for his event to his PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS, not even an organization. I spent time getting him banned from Square, he whines about that and PayPal and other processors who ejected him. I put Foggy's pal Amy Kremer's first because she lets him have it, 12/9/21, vs Kremer 2/18/22.
https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... xander.pdf

Brandon Straka: He does a lot of moping and victimhood. He tries to aggrandize himself but it becomes clear he's a vain, egotistical tool who only cares about himself, when is he speaking, what's his call time, how much promotion will he get etc. He's still like that, he keeps tweeting Elon Musk demanding to know when shadow bans will be lifted and hysterical when he loses 50 followers from his 500K follower Twitter account. He's also unhappy with Foggy's pal Amy Kremer. https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... Straka.pdf

Caroline Wren: This baby is 275 pages long. Among other insane things, it comes out that when the dopey Ken Paxton amicus for the TX v PA lawsuit came out, Ken called his friend Caroline and she was calling AGs encouraging them to sign on. Even though she said she didn't know what an amicus brief was. This elicited some questions from Liz Cheney. Turns out Caroline helped the UT and WV AGs get elected, so she talks to them monthly about whatever she wants. It was disgusting. And all the machinations with the Publix heiress (stopped shopping there), she dropped a million in Charlie Kirk's "Turning Point Faith" which registers voters in churches, and $3 MILLION to bus astroturf into DC for the Jan 6 Ellipse event. She got commissions on most of this, she took out hundreds of thousands of dollars just off the J6 event. There will be some interesting times in her future on taxes, lobbying and her activities. https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... 20Wren.pdf

Didn't read The Squid yet, 175 pages: https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... Powell.pdf

Or Foggy's pal Amy's lovely daughter, Kylie, 196 pages: https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... Kremer.pdf

Or Taylor Budowich, he was with Tea Party Patriots (in the interviews it's revealed that Jenny Beth Martin ended up throwing Foggy's pal Amy Kremer out of the organization and taking over) and had organized bus tours so Caroline Wren pushed cash to him. Taylor ended up paying Katrina Pierson (bullet necklace girl) as a subcontractor and they specifically didn't want to tell Publix heiress they were doing it that way. Those pesky now-public text messages. https://january6th.house.gov/sites/demo ... dowich.pdf

Here's a list of all the transcripts so far from Axios: https://www.axios.com/2022/12/29/jan-6- ... interviews

They are really funny hearing about them lying and cheating each other, the fish rots from the head and they all thought they could act like the Dotard. It's cheap, free entertainment for a holiday weekend.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Akbar!

Attachments
Akbar MTG.JPG
Akbar MTG.JPG (92.73 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Akbar is back on Twitter. And he's grateful everything was taken from him. Darn it, if we had known that's what Akbar wanted, we could have done that a long time ago. So remember, if Akbar gets anything back, he'll be grateful if we take it away again. :P

Blocked by Akbar long ago. Otherwise, I would have let him know The Fogbow was and would be delighted to help him lose (MAGATs would say "loose") everything for his benefit and instruction.

Grateful our opponents took everything from me. I lost my life’s savings, safety, my reputation, every social media account, supposed frens, and even got chased from my home.
Broke Akbar.jpg
Broke Akbar.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Clever Maggat - lost everything while his FL senior king has retaind all the cash given to him by his followers. Ye must have done something wrong. Remember, your king does not like losers.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:03 pm Clever Maggat - lost everything while his FL senior king has retaind all the cash given to him by his followers. Ye must have done something wrong. Remember, your king does not like losers loosers.
FIFY Eurobot.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Amazing that he returns telling everyone how poor he is.. you know... he could do with a little donation hint hint...
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 am I agree that Fuentes should be off the no-fly list...long enough for him to get on a one-way flight to the destination country of his choosing.

:wave:
For completeness. He sued Biden et al. for being on the denied board list three weeks after TSA removed him from the list (November 2021). The court dismissed it because he obviously lacked standing since he was no longer on the list.

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 1cv3106-22

Sadly, he has not gone away yet.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

How does he feel about Muslims?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Do we really have to go through all this again? And would this Supreme Court come to the same conclusions?

Religion, not God, makes a hot mess of everything.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

So much for "loving the Constitution..." :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That reminds me, wasn't Ali Akbar the first to lead the troops up the steps of Congress?

Wait, you mean he didn't show up?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He replied to that with
It’s refreshing to see a black man saying that all people who are convicted ARE in fact guilty. Thank you for saying that, and for putting to rest that often repeated trope about how the prisons are filled with black men who were convicted of crimes they didn’t commit.
Lets just say that I don't think he is telling the absolute truth about the encounter in the Barber Shop. Or anything else.
Hic sunt dracones
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:05 pm
bob wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:11 pm AP: GOP’s Kobach wins Kansas AG’s race, revives political career:

It wasn't me~ I promise
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:23 pm He replied to that with
It’s refreshing to see a black man saying that all people who are convicted ARE in fact guilty. Thank you for saying that, and for putting to rest that often repeated trope about how the prisons are filled with black men who were convicted of crimes they didn’t commit.
Lets just say that I don't think he is telling the absolute truth about the encounter in the Barber Shop. Or anything else.
I would accept that he might have been banned from his favorite salon, but I would suspect the reason was, he started being an a**hole to folks there.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Brandon Straka opened his WalkAwaySocial.com site. https://walkawaysocial.com/ It allows signups now and doesn't need a phone number.

This is his welcome video, it doesn't embed. He actually says: "You've made an amazing life choice by joining the WalkAway site". He freely admits he copied Facebook since they banned him. Tons of grievances as always. He says people can't post on their own profile or on the main page -- because of moderation. (Democrats will post child porn, violent content, etc just to make WalkAway look bad). :roll: You'll note in the link that his "independent" site is served by... Amazon AWS. We need to keep an eye on them, Amazon appreciates reporting bad content (ask Parler).

https://walkawaysocial.s3.us-east-2.ama ... 5e7507.mp4

"Testimonial" videos are on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/@WalkAwayCampaign/videos

Meanwhile, he looks really rough in this photo with Tulsi Gabbard. Hating, grifting, and being a criminal are not helpful for one's appearance (see: Taitz, O.)

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”