Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RVInit

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RVInit »

Biscuit would likely do a better job than any of the yahoos that will likely be considered for the job. :lol:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My crested Yorkie, Gilda, has that same gaze. Maybe she should enlist. Is there a Mongrel Regiment?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:00 pm Sure you want to keep that brown camouflage war paint on him? Just asking for a friend :twisted:
Her, and the red nose is her trademark look.

I love that picture because she looks like a terrifying killer, when in reality she's the sweetest playful little pup you'd ever meet.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:07 pm My crested Yorkie, Gilda, has that same gaze. Maybe she should enlist. Is there a Mongrel Regiment?
We don't discriminate, just have her stand in the back and try to look short and long. :bag:

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
While wandering through Wandsworth Park along the Thames -- my apartment is only about 3/4 of a mile from it -- with a friend and colleague visiting from an African post over the Christmas and New Year's holidays the other day, a very friendly weiner pup crossed our path and I said -- as I am prone to -- "why, hello, little doggo!" And the wee thing got very excited to be greeted by someone that wasn't their tall, non-furred mommy, and started playing with my ankle animatedly.

Being a reserved Brit of middling years, the dog's tall, non-furred mommy was very apologetic. "Oh, don't mind her, she's very flirty."

I said "Oh, no worries, I belong to a society that recruits weiner dogs for secret commando units because we know their friendliness disguises what incredibly resourceful hardened war-machines they are."

She literally said to me, "Only when they want treats."

We all laughed and my colleague and I wandered on. But for one brief moment, Gregg, I almost had a new recruit for you on this side of the pond.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Ben!

DO NOT fall for the propaganda of the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force. Ben is right, Biscuit and the 699th are resourceful, hardened war-machines. Their training and DNA shifting have resulted in an unyielding army of ferocious weiner dogs. Woe to anyone who listens to Gregg's propaganda and dares to cross Biscuit and her comrades. This stuffed animal, and Rev Dr Laity Esq, found out -- the Hard Way.

Biscuit Shark Week.jpg
Biscuit Shark Week.jpg (449.43 KiB) Viewed 824 times

PS: #MikeLindellForRNCChair AND #MikeLindellForSpeaker! I'm encouraging that on Twitter along with #HoldTheLine and #NeverKevin. Those were direct orders from Biscuit and no way I'm fuc*ing around and disobeying her.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:13 am Damn right, Biscuit has sekrit weapons and way more of a killer instinct than wussy Lindell and Ronna Romney. Biscuit's cold, calculating ready-to-attack training with the 699th could pay off... if she wanted it. Do not fu*k with Biscuit. Was able to get a super-rare quote:

"I CAN HAZ RNC CHAIR!"

BISCUIT WAR FACE 699TH.JPG
and CAN HAZ SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao: She can be both speaker AND RNC Chair. She has the right stuff!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That's it Orly, we need to get #BiscuitForSpeaker trending.

It is a moral imperative.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

These MAGAts are idiots, Scott Perry uses the tired old "Washington is broken" bullsh*t. He says Pelosi is responsible for the GOP taking the House, and that's really going to help the MAGAts. Why hasn't Mike Lindell used his powerful voice on this? Crickets on his newly restored Twitter account.

Lindell hasn't tweeted since Jan 3rd when he retweeted Gaetz' support for Jim Jordan.

Lindell Gaetz Jordan.JPG
Lindell Gaetz Jordan.JPG (80.58 KiB) Viewed 759 times

WTH, Mike! Jumped in with a 699th head-fake:

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m

Replying to @realMikeLindell
Americans must stay focused on the ONLY choice: #MikeLindellForRNCChair!

With the total disaster of the GOP's failure to have a #Speakerofthehouse, MAGA is screaming #NeverKevin.

The Speaker doesn't have to be a Member. We need a GROUNDSWELL: #MikeLindellForSpeaker too! 🇺🇸

Let the GROUNDSWELL for Lt Biscuit begin!

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
MAGA GOP keeps proving they're incompetent, can't govern, & can't even select a #Speakerofthehouse. Sources say Lt Biscuit of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force is throwing her paws in the ring. Biscuit & the 699th are battle-hardened killers.#BiscuitForSpeaker 🇺🇸 @GreggEvans16

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Lindell has really locked up that coveted birther vote support. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Leo gets 35 likes attacking a post with 27,000 likes. Leo Mighty hunter.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Email from Mikey:
Lindell is ALL in- URGENT!
FrankSpeech <no-reply@frankspeech.com> Unsubscribe
2:51 PM (2 hours ago) to me

Lindell Legal Offense Fund

Hello from Mike Lindell,

We are in California for the Winter RNC meeting! I am officially in the race for chairman of the Republican National Committee, and I urgently need your support before the January 27th vote!

Jumping into this race is necessary to move our efforts forward. We need to secure our elections and make significant improvements to this great institution. Real accountability is needed to restore trust to the people!

If you missed my recent interview on The War Room with Steve Bannon, where I make my case for RNC Chairman, please watch it here.

Today Rasmussin (lol sp] released a poll showing YOU, the people, are ready for a businessman to lead our party! Most GOP Voters Want New RNC Chair - Rasmussen Reports® https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... _rnc_chair We are done losing as a countryt. We don’t want to lose just a little less or win just enough to get by.. We want to get back to Winning BIG! We are done losing as a countryt. [sp] We don’t want to lose just a little less or win just enough to get by.. We want to get back to Winning BIG! [this is how it was sent :lol: ]

As Chair of the RNC, I will assess where we are, focus on marketing, and take the steps needed to defend conservative principles. The Republican Brand needs serious attention and the ability to get our message out effectively is a priority. When we do that we will raise the money needed to win!

I am donating 100% of my RNC salary to the party. I am able, willing, and eager to volunteer my time and managerial expertise to fix severe problems at the RNC to represent the people.

Ronna McDaniel and the current leadership haven't done the work to secure our elections. The limited efforts have been bandaids on stolen elections and ballot irregularities. As RNC Chairman, I will make ballot integrity a top priority.

The RNC should be a party truly representative of the American people and always work tirelessly to promote policies that benefit all of us.

I will personally fundraise for Republican parties in every state, as we need to ensure our candidates win and have the resources they need.

With your support, we can help shape the future of our party and our country and work together to ensure that our elections are fair and accurate.

Please email your GOP National Committee members and politely explain why you support me. The vote is on Friday morning, January 27th. I appreciate your support.

I told you I would do everything I could to save our country. We filed the lawsuits, we built the grassroots army, we harnessed the donors and now we will WIN again in our elections, bringing trust, education and much needed change to the RNC.

God Bless America!

Mike Lindell

Lindell Legal Offense Fund
Look at this mess! :lol:

Lindell RNC.JPG
Lindell RNC.JPG (170.56 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Wouldn't it be lovely if Mikey won?!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What? No discount code? RNC_Chairman_Mike should be good for at least 50% off.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

I am able, willing, and eager to volunteer my time and managerial expertise to fix severe problems at the RNC to represent the people.
Is that the same managerial expertise that overturned the election and got Trump reinstated as president?
Luke

Post by Luke »

The people are demanding #BiscuitForRNCChair!
43 Empty Folders with "CLASSIFIED" Banners @cog_roos 10m
Replying to @Orly_licious @KurtSchlichter and @realMikeLindell

@pnjaban teaming up with a guy who is literally a former crackhead 🤣🤣
#RNC #RonnaMcDaniel

Quote Tweet
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski 23h
In a surprise move, Harmeet Dhillon’s representative shows up at the RNC’s Winter Meeting today and announces that she will team up with Mike Lindell as a unified ticket against Ronna McDaniel.

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Replying to @cog_roos @KurtSchlichter and 2 others
That's fabulous, Kurt must be thrilled. #MikeLindell truly reflects the values and integrity of the GOP. This is exactly who the #MAGA GOP, #KevinMcCarthy, #MitchMcConnell & Republicans need in the run-up to 2024. Another awesome choice by Caroline Wren. #MikeLindellForRNCChair
Erick Erickson @EWErickson
“Putting Lindell at the head table of the RNC is to look at the results of the 2022 midterms and 🖕 the American voters who desperately crave an alternative to the Democrats, but do not want GOP Crazy Town.”

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 22m
Replying to @cog_roos @KurtSchlichter and 3 others

After suffering a horrible disaster in the GOP House Speaker's race for not rightfully naming #BiscuitForSpeaker, the RNC had better not screw up again. The best choice by far is the Imperial Illuminati Air Force's ruthless Lt. Biscuit. 🇺🇸 #BiscuitForRNCChair @GreggEvans16

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I think Harmeet just made an enemy for life in Ron DeSantis; he JUST came out in support of her--but I'm pretty sure he has no use for Mikey. And Ronnie doesn't like being made to look like a fool.

:popcorn:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I suspect Har-dee-har HarMeat spoke with a certain former chief executive before committing to the Pillow Pusher. I know, I know. I am so bad. :blackeye:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:07 pm My crested Yorkie, Gilda, has that same gaze. Maybe she should enlist. Is there a Mongrel Regiment?
Non-Dachsunds are unofficially allowed to join the Regiment, just stand in the back, try to look short, and bark a lot. :bag:

bob

Post by bob »

In a surprise move, Harmeet Dhillon’s representative shows up at the RNC’s Winter Meeting today and announces that she will team up with Mike Lindell as a unified ticket against Ronna McDaniel.
Translation: Dhillion knows she doesn't have the votes.
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:11 pm What? No discount code? RNC_Chairman_Mike should be good for at least 50% off.
Mikey wants the GOP to fund election denying orgs. Like his.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh this is perfect! :thumbsup:

Maybe it will be the final straw for those so-called moderate Republicans to show them their party has been taken over by complete crazies.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

We've gotten to 102 pages here and I've lost track of the plot.

Have there been ANY trials yet?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No. :blackeye:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”