Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Suranis

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Suranis »

So she's gone specific.

According to a comment I read...

https://twitter.com/grimss2/status/1618086389169676294
Jeanmarie Grimsley@grimss2
Replying to
@grimss2
and
@TheRickWilson
Poster does not link to any proof, and several of the responders call her out on that. Others say this is common knowledge 🤷‍♀️
So I would class that as unproven... and would wonder at the goddawful taste of the man if its true. I know power is the ultimate aphrodisiac but come on, Orcs are more attractive than the living forehead. Flowers cringe when he walks by.
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

As much as I can't stand Matt Gaetz, I'm not sure why a consensual relationship between Matt and another adult male is any kind of a problem. I guess because of the work relationship it certainly isn't wise and I wouldn't advise relationships with coworkers, especially someone who works under your supervision. That is assuming it is true, but I wouldn't take it from this particular source. I agree this is reminiscent of Seth Abramson.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I read through some of the responses on Twitter and I'd be wary about taking what this woman has to say as reliable. When people would ask for her source, she just kept reposting the copy of the court document that says it's legal to take a picture of he kid because it had legitimate political purpose. Notably, though, Gaaetz' name does not appear anywhere I could see in that document, nor is there anything about him having relationships with anyone, and the other guy she mentioned isn't in there, either.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:33 pm As much as I can't stand Matt Gaetz, I'm not sure why a consensual relationship between Matt and another adult male is any kind of a problem. I guess because of the work relationship it certainly isn't wise and I wouldn't advise relationships with coworkers, especially someone who works under your supervision. That is assuming it is true, but I wouldn't take it from this particular source. I agree this is reminiscent of Seth Abramson.
Bill Clinton got impeached for it.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

keith wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:16 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:33 pm As much as I can't stand Matt Gaetz, I'm not sure why a consensual relationship between Matt and another adult male is any kind of a problem. I guess because of the work relationship it certainly isn't wise and I wouldn't advise relationships with coworkers, especially someone who works under your supervision. That is assuming it is true, but I wouldn't take it from this particular source. I agree this is reminiscent of Seth Abramson.
No, Bill Clinton was impeached for having the audacity to be re-elected in 1996. The Monica Lewinsky affair was just a pretence.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

noblepa wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:57 am
keith wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:16 am
No, Bill Clinton was impeached for having the audacity to be re-elected in 1996. The Monica Lewinsky affair was just a pretence.
Yeah. Thats what I said. :evilmonkey: :girlbutt:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Clinton was impeached for the lying, not for the boogie down. But yeah. Pretext.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Matt Gaetz says on MSNBC (!) that there were secret provisions to the deal that led to McCarthy becoming speaker that he has seen in writing
Moar at the link. If I'd known Gaetz was coming on I wouldn't have changed the channel at 3PM. Off to listen.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

freshly posted, not sure of date of the MSNBC interview

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I think it was Monday, January 30.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:50 pm I think it was Monday, January 30.
That's what I recall.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Matt Gaetz urges colleagues to abolish the ATF before it strips Americans of gun rights: 'Cannot be trusted'

Lawrence Richard
Thu, February 2, 2023 at 6:40 AM GMT+1

Rep. Matt Gaetz is calling on his colleagues to support a bill that would abolish the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), a law enforcement agency that operates under the Department of Justice, after its latest guidance that restricts the ownership of gun components.

During a speech on the floor of the House chamber Wednesday, Gaetz, a Republican from Florida, said the bureau "cannot be trusted" and that it was ultimately seeking to strip Americans of their Second Amendment right to privately own firearms.

"The ATF cannot be trusted to protect our right to keep and bear arms," Gaetz said. "There is no timeline where the ATF, under any administration, would become an ally [to gun owners]. It needs to go, we need to abolish the ATF before they abolish our Second Amendment rights."

The comments came after the ATF announced it would treat pistols with stabilizing accessories like short-barreled rifles, which require a federal license to own under the National Firearms Act.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-gaetz-u ... 47989.html
(original: Fox News)
raison de arizona

:mrgreen:
https://twitter.com/0liviajulianna/stat ... 2805362692
Olivia Julianna 🗳 @0liviajulianna wrote: Hey @mattgaetz, I’ll be at the State of the Union address. Why don’t you come say hi so I can shake the hand of the congressman who helped me raise $2 million for abortion access?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

That girl KNOWS how to TROLL!!!! :rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Im a big fan.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

https://twitter.com/0liviajulianna/stat ... 0806017024
Olivia Julianna 🗳 @0liviajulianna wrote: Just want everyone to know I just shook @mattgaetz hand and thanked him for helping me raise 2 million dollars. His response was to say “heard you had trouble spending it.” And to quickly walk away in the opposite direction.

What a loser lol.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

He was the one who yelled your fault
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Matt Gaetz Honors Accused Murderer at Committee Hearing

Sam Brodey
Sat, February 11, 2023 at 4:52 AM GMT+1

When members of the House Judiciary Committee convened for their first meeting of the year last week, the new Republican majority instituted a change in procedure: Before every hearing, everyone in the room would recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

The honor of leading the first pledge was given to Corey Beekman, a U.S. Army National Guard combat veteran, who traveled to Capitol Hill at the invitation of his congressman, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL).

“It is my pleasure and distinct honor to introduce to the committee Staff Sergeant Corey Ryan Beekman, an American hero and a constituent of mine residing in Pensacola, Florida,” Gaetz said. He praised Beekman’s 16 years of military service, his Purple Heart award, and his position on the board of a local gun club.

For Gaetz, who was seeking to spearhead the GOP’s show of patriotism and invite a fight with Democrats, Beekman was a picture-perfect symbol.

:snippity:

There was just one thing that Gaetz didn’t mention in his glowing introduction: Beekman is an accused murderer yet to face his day in court.

In 2019, Beekman allegedly shot and killed 33-year old Billy Buchanan inside a home in rural Mason County, Michigan, and was arrested by police after a lengthy standoff. He was later charged with murder, but his case still has not yet gone to trial, and he moved to Florida.

:snippity:

In a statement to The Daily Beast, Gaetz apologized to the Buchanan family and said his decision to invite Beekman “caused some unintended consequences.” He acknowledged that he was unaware of the man’s history before inviting him to Congress. “The family of Billy Buchanan brought the situation to my attention, and I'm glad they did,” he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-gaetz-h ... 17901.html
(original: The Daily Beast)
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Tool

He knew
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

When the former guy can invite neo-nazis .... :violin:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:roll:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

https://twitter.com/CollinYourbs/status ... 80448?s=20
Collin Yourbs @CollinYourbs wrote: Joel Greenberg will be sitting in jail for 12 years (appropriately so) after pleading guilty to 6 sex trafficking & other charges. Gaetz was (allegedly) raping the exact same girls at the exact same time as Greenberg and will have no charges filed against him. This is fcked up.
Paula Reid @PaulaReidCNN wrote: BREAKING: DOJ formally decides not to charge Congressman Matt Gaetz in sex-trafficking probe. Prosecutors have been informing witnesses today of final decision by DOJ leadership after investigators recommended not moving forward back in the fall. More to come on @CNN
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

No accountability :mad:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Kinda tough when you only have liars for witnesses.
raison de arizona

Townhall.com @townhallcom wrote: Nicolle Wallace: “Matt Gaetz is still a pretty sick puppy…his public perception is still of a gleeful, villainous, loathsome figure.”

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”