Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The Titular Orlylicious

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
much ado

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by much ado »

:bighug: Dear Orlylicious, so sorry to hear.
June bug

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by June bug »

I’m so sorry, Orlylicious. :brokenheart: :

:bighug: :bighug: and ❤️ to you, along with warm memories I know you’ll cherish.
humblescribe
Verified:

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by humblescribe »

Condolences from California, Orly.

We only chillins have a different perspective from our peers who have siblings. (Trust me, my wife [youngest of seven] reminds me about this from time-to-time.)

I was lucky in that my dad passed away 3 1/2 years before my mom, so I had time to gather myself and look in on my mom every day until her sudden passing at 96.

I am with you, friend. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Danraft

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Danraft »

Uggh… how devastating! So sorry to learn of your loss.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Luke »

Hey friends, here's an update on the madness of my life -- but I am determined to think of it positively as a new beginning and Act III of what's next for me.

It's been a month since my Mom passed and I'm still raw from both Mom and Dad, it doesn't take much for me to break down. As everybody knows, it can be the smallest things, a scent or seeing an object or a memory. It's not daily like it was and I've done a lot of prayers and I talk with them a lot. I received Mom's ashes and that was a really hard day.

However, I am still moving on Tuesday, so I'm doing my best to stay focused and not get sick. I'm overwhelmed. I'm so behind on the hundreds of details so I have the emotion of Mom and Dad and the stress of moving. On Tuesday, I'm flying out to stay with my step-sister for a few weeks, then we'll drive to my Dad's condo. I'm grateful for that because walking in there, where he passed away, is going to be hard af. I plan to stay there a while to settle his affairs. Then the current plan is to return to Florida and find a place.

I take small breaks from the stress and sadness to post here and I truly appreciate everybody here, you're helping me more than you know. I am a bit anxious to see more photos of Root Beer and Biscuit, but otherwise fine.

Your friendship and kindness means the world to me, I do not post anywhere else online besides here and some Twitter. I'll have my laptop and phone so I plan non-stop following our distinguished band of freaks, liars, grifters and criminals. Their antics bring some well-needed laughs.

Love to you all! Please send good and funny thoughts my way if you have a moment. :lovestruck:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by northland10 »

:bighug:
101010 :towel:
realist

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by realist »

Hang in there, my friend.

Time doesn't really heal all, but it does make it easier to deal with.

Image X 4
Image X 32
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Kriselda Gray »

SuzieC
Verified:

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by SuzieC »

Hugs. Gregg often posts adorable photos of Root Beer and Biscuit on Facebook. There was an especially cute one 5 days ago.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I’m sending you an XXX Large Bag o’ Hugs!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jemcanada2

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by jemcanada2 »

:bighug: :bighug:
Patagoniagirl

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I love you, Sweet pea.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by neonzx »

You will get through this. You seem pretty resilient.

Are you sure FL is the place to come back to? You and yours live in a much more progressive part of the state, which is nice. Does FL have anything really going for it now?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Foggy »

❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
Phoenix520
Verified:

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Phoenix520 »

Come to California, Orly, and start a genuinely new chapter! Same weather, less humidity, an ocean, and a much better class of peeps.

Sending you strength and hugs and love.
humblescribe
Verified:

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by humblescribe »

I agree with P520. Cal-uh-for-nye-A is simply fabulous. Youse gots beaches. Youse got mountains. Youse got deserts. Youse got major metro areas. Youse got sleepy rural towns with "Trump 2024" banners. (Come to think of it, maybe not a good thing after all.)

California will welcome you with open arms.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Luke »

Thank you thank you!

Found Gregg's FB and overdosed on cuteness. Loved the shot with, "We promise dad, a cat came in and destroyed 3 toys and fluffed all over da house while you wuz asleep. It wasn't us, promise..." :lol:

And thank you, it's a great point about Cali. Lived in the OC from age 5-8 and spent a lot of time there later on for work. I have a lot of friends there and they've said the same thing about being back there and I'm considering it. In Florida, I do like no state income tax... in NYC I was paying close to 60% between federal, state, and NYC taxes. I also travel to Europe and the Caribbean often (not since COVID) and it's faster and closer. But love you for getting me to think about it... in my new life I'm deciding about going back into TV production and that's the place.

Friends have been reaching out and offering me new opportunities and that's a blessing and makes me feel really good. These last few years have been a blur. When I get to my stepsister's in DC, then to my Dad's place in CT, I'm going to take time to visualize the possibilities and take action. Thanks for letting me vent and dream and talk with you all, I really mean it about how much I care about all of you.

xox
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by bill_g »

Orly - Found some hugs. Sending them to you. Enjoy!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Azastan
Verified:

The Titular Orlylicious

Post by Azastan »

I am so sorry to hear about your mom and dad.

I don't have cute dog photos, and even though my cats are all fabulous creatures, they aren't photogenic and I never get good photos of them. Even the horses are not photo worthy at the moment.

But we are all sending you some virtual hugs from here in Washington state!

Just so you know, WA state does not have a state income tax. We have beaches, high desert, mountains. Lots of amenities! We do have a fair amount of rain, though.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”