Kendra

Matt (Schlapping) Schlapp

Post by Kendra »

OK, might as well get this going.

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Great, because now after seeing the thread title, I'm thinking "Schlappety Schlapp" to the tune of The Coasters' "Yakkity Yak." Thanks, gang. This one will earworm me at least until I'm at my work desk this morning, and probably longer. :brickwallsmall:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol:
Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:58 am Great, because now after seeing the thread title, I'm thinking "Schlappety Schlapp" to the tune of The Coasters' "Yakkity Yak." Thanks, gang. This one will earworm me at least until I'm at my work desk this morning, and probably longer. :brickwallsmall:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:58 am Great, because now after seeing the thread title, I'm thinking "Schlappety Schlapp" to the tune of The Coasters' "Yakkity Yak." Thanks, gang. This one will earworm me at least until I'm at my work desk this morning, and probably longer. :brickwallsmall:
Just one of our many services. :thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LMAO Chalie friggin Spies, google him to see what a total lying idiot he is. There is zero reason for this staffer to come forward and he has tons of receipts/evidence of Matt's escapade. The one thing to watch for is if other guys come forward, this rarely happens in a vacuum. But guys have it as bad as girls with #MeToo because of the inevitable "he asked for it".

Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC 10h
CNN is now joining NBC News in confirming my reporting that a Herschel Walker staffer is accusing CPAC chair Matt Schlapp of “groping” him at length against his will
Schlapp, through his attorney, denies this claim. “The attack is false and Mr. Schlapp denies any improper behavior,” Schlapp attorney Charlie Spies told CNN. “We are evaluating legal options for response.”
The staffer says he is coming forward to discuss the alleged incident because he wants to prevent someone else from being victimized. The staffer is also motivated, by what he described as CPAC’s hypocrisy in hosting guests hostile to LGBTQ rights.

Early in his time overseeing CPAC, Schlapp faced some backlash over efforts to be more inclusive of gay conservatives. But CPAC has become increasingly welcome ground for political leaders like Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, who has targeted his country’s gay community as part of its Christian-conservative agenda.
GOP strategist alleges powerful conservative Matt Schlapp sexually assaulted him
By Jamie Gangel, Gregory Krieg and Elizabeth Stuart, CNN
Updated 9:41 PM EST, Wed January 11, 2023
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/11/poli ... llegations

Mr. Newberger @jeremynewberger Jan 7
When it comes to calling out @mschlapp I'm who @Newsweek turns to. Proud of this. Matt Schlapp has launched careers of so many homophobic, white nationalist shitbirds, made GOP all MAGA. Hopefully he loses his grip on Republicans, in more ways than one
Matt Schlapp Blasted as 'Hypocrite' After Report He 'Groped' Male Staffer
BY KATHERINE FUNG ON 1/6/23 AT 1:46 PM EST
https://www.newsweek.com/matt-schlapp-b ... er-1771897
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"Specifically Schlapp has been accused of "pummel[ing] it at length," it being the male Walker staffer's junk. Schlapp denies it. "

The denial:

"It wasn't "pummeling", it was vigorous grooming."

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Schlap Groom.jpg
Schlap Groom.jpg (96.01 KiB) Viewed 1874 times

Schlapp Grabber.jpg
Schlapp Grabber.jpg (92.69 KiB) Viewed 1874 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tek

Post by tek »

oooo "mercedes" is now "mercy"

:roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tek wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:45 pm oooo "mercedes" is now "mercy"

:roll:
A nickname? :roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/1 ... s-00078163
Matt Schlapp, a top Republican political operative, and his wife Mercedes Schlapp, a one-time Donald Trump aide, are being sued by a former Herschel Walker campaign staffer over allegations that he sexually assaulted him while on the campaign.

A lawyer for Schlapp on Tuesday said his clients deny the accusations and are considering “counter-lawsuit options.” The suit was filed in Virginia Circuit Court for the city of Alexandria.

The former Walker staffer, who filed the lawsuit anonymously, is seeking $9.4 million in damages from the Schlapps, saying not only did Matt Schlapp commit sexual battery, but he and his wife defamed him afterward.

Reached for comment, Schlapp’s attorney Charlie Spies called the complaint “false,” and said the “Schlapp family is suffering unbearable pain and stress” as a result. Schlapp also tweeted the statement from Spies.

“No family should e
ver go through this and the Schlapps and their legal team are assessing counter-lawsuit options,” said Spies, who is representing the couple.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Someone should give her a mercy schlapping. She probably hasn’t been getting much lately.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yeah, Matt, a conservative Herschel Walker staffer would tell his bosses and make all this up to destroy his career. Sounds like you've been schlapped one too many times upside the head. Trying to find a link to the complaint.

Here's the Complaint (19 pages): https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -01-17.pdf

Full statement from the victim's lawyer: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -01-17.pdf

Schlap Victim.JPG
Schlap Victim.JPG (127.14 KiB) Viewed 1718 times

Mercy is a real doll.

WaPo:
The complaint also names Schlapp’s wife, Mercedes Schlapp, and accuses the couple of defamation and conspiracy “through the use of lawyers and hired guns” after the Daily Beast reported on the allegations.

The complaint includes a screenshot of a text Mercedes Schlapp allegedly sent to a neighborhood group chat on Jan. 7, the day after the Daily Beast published its initial story, saying they had “learned the accuser is a troubled individual” who had “been fired from multiple jobs including one firing for lying and lying on his résumé.” The staffer said in the complaint he has never been fired for lying or lying on his résumé.
Daily Beast tweeted:
"Roger Sollenberger @SollenbergerRC
The lawsuit also names Caroline Wren—the GOP operative who orchestrated Jan. 6 fundraising—as participating in the alleged defamation campaign against the staffer, but does not seek damages from her directly."
From the POLITICO story:
The lawsuit comes weeks before CPAC is set to host its largest annual conference March 1 through 4. The event is returning to Gaylord National Harbor in Maryland after a stint in Orlando during the Covid pandemic. CPAC has expanded its conference schedule, hosting other summits over the past year in Texas, Mexico, Hungary, Israel and Australia.
:rimshot:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

If only they’d just keep their mouths shut..,
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Just curious bnut is there not a criminal complaint possible here?

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/matt- ... llegation/
American Conservative Union chief Matt Schlapp and his wife Mercedes have been off the air at Fox News since he was accused of groping a political campaign staffer.

The Daily Beast first reported on Jan. 6 that an unnamed staffer on Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign accused Schlapp of groping his crotch non-consensually while the two shared a car in Atlanta last October.

Schlapp, who organizes the influential Conservative Political Action Conference, denied the allegations through his lawyer. The accuser, described by the Times as a longtime Republican political aide, is now suing Schlapp for defamation and conspiracy over the alleged sexual assault.

Since the Beast story broke, Matt and Mercedes, who were regulars on Fox News and Fox Business, have disappeared from the air. Mercedes, who served in former President Donald Trump’s White House and on his unsuccessful 2020 campaign, was last on the air the morning of Jan. 6, while Matt hasn’t appeared on either network since Jan. 4.

Fox has yet to cover the groping allegation. The network did not respond to a request for comment on the absence of the Schlapps from the air.

Despite the allegation, CPAC is going ahead: the gathering will take place in early March.
That's all there is, nothing new at a the link.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

This is a really hard thing to have happen in a marriage. Mercy has spent, I wager, many sleepless nights worried about his proclivities if not his immortal soul.

If they weren’t mean, nasty cultural warriors and insurrectionists I might have sympathy for them. :violin:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

He's a homosexual who earns his living by fomenting hatred toward other homosexuals.

And then he professes to be a superior Earthling because he's a Christian.

But I think hypocrisy and hatred are evil. I think he's horribly inferior to the vast majority of his fellow Earthlings.

And claiming to be Christian is one thing. Deciding what kind of person you are going to be because of your belief in Christianity is quite another.

Lately I see too many charlatans using the Christian religion for evil.

It's a good thing that I'm also in contact with a number of the other kind of Christians, here on Fogbow and in my personal life. :oldman:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

He's a "sinner" in a very long line of hypocritical, hate mongering "sinners"- Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, Jerry Falwell, Jr., ad infinitum. I am waiting for his public "confession" with crocodile tears aplenty. :mrgreen:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/3 ... n-00080433
The Republican staffer who accused conservative stalwart Matt Schlapp of sexual assault and filed a lawsuit against him for nearly $10 million has filed a separate suit against another top GOP operative alleging defamation.

Caroline Wren, who most recently ran Harmeet Dhillon’s campaign for RNC chair and Kari Lake’s run for governor, was sued Tuesday in D.C.’s federal district court, according to a complaint obtained by POLITICO.

A fundraiser who also helped organize former President Donald Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, 2021, Wren is a close ally of Schlapp and his wife Mercedes, a former Trump White House staffer. In his suit, the plaintiff alleges that Wren defamed him while attempting to defend the Schlapps from his sexual assault allegation.

Among other things, the suit accuses Wren of using the plaintiff’s name in tweets and saying he was fired from multiple jobs “for lying and unethical behavior” and for “being a habitual liar.” An attorney for the plaintiff on Jan. 12 sent Wren a letter demanding a retraction of statements she had made about the plaintiff on Twitter, according to the complaint, but Wren “continued to maliciously post statements about Mr. Doe.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: Chief Judge Beryl Howell says the John Doe suing
@mschlapp
for groping him can proceed with his case anonymously.
somerset

Post by somerset »

It's going to be interesting to see how the attorneys plan to prosecute a defamation case for someone who wants to remain anonymous. I'd think the terms "defamation" and "anonymous" would be mutually exclusive.

(I'm not justifying or defending the Schlapps in any way. Just really wondering how the plaintiff's attorneys plan to pull this off).
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I think his name is all over the right wing nutverse.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Saying “we’ve decided to go a little bit Hungarian,” to deal with controversy swirling after a lawsuit was filed against him for sexually assaulting a male GOP staffer, Matt Schlapp announces he will ban journalists from CPAC “who just want to go after people and attack people.”
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Kendra wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:14 pm
Saying “we’ve decided to go a little bit Hungarian,” to deal with controversy swirling after a lawsuit was filed against him for sexually assaulting a male GOP staffer, Matt Schlapp announces he will ban journalists from CPAC “who just want to go after people and attack people.”
Matt, is that going to keep you from schlapping young men?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”