Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bob

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by bob »

P&E: NFL Players Kneel in Prayer after Injury:
Bob Russell wrote:WILL THE RADICAL LEFT CRITICIZE THEM AS THEY DO ME?

My question is, “How will the ultra-liberal media and other leftists who are so quick to vilify people like me who put faith at the forefront of our lives react to players and coaches actually showing faith openly and unashamedly on the football field?” Will the ultra-liberal set criticize these players, or will they show their hypocrisy and applaud these athletes for publicly praying? I hope and pray that the players will be applauded by the leftist creeps for their reaction. The liberal left is hypercritical of Christians because we refuse to accept their nonsense that goes against biblical teaching.
"The liberals who exist only in my head sure are mean!" :roll:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Bob Russell has not actually read any criticism but she is sure it exists on liberal media sites he doesn't read.
I guess this article is Bob Russell's tripe. Endorsed by Rondeau.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: TN Judge with Mass Death on Hands Urged to Hear Leviticus:
David Tulis wrote:"GOD HATES UNJUST JUDGES"
This is the quality content I have come to expect from the P&E. :thumbsup:

Tulis, dear readers may remember, is Rondeau's Tennessee enabler contact.

The article is about Tulis' quixotic Sisyphean* quest to get someone to pay attention to him about COVID mandates. :yawn:

* If you know, you know. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The best part of David Tulis was when he posted a SovCit Bingo card that was given out at this meeting. :lol:
Judges Order Arrest of 2 Journalists to Keep TN Meetings Secret
Sunday, November 7, 2021 by David Tulis, Noogaradio 96.9 FM

(Nov. 7, 2021) — FRANKLIN, Tenn. — Investigative reporter David Tulis of 96.9 FM was dragged from a conference room table to a gurney and shoved into an ambulance, where he was charged with criminal trespass for insisting on his right to report on the doings of the secretive Tennessee judicial conference. His midstate bureau chief, Christopher Sapp, was also arrested — but was not cuffed nor given reward of a criminal complaint to Williamson County, Tenn., sessions court. Mr. Sapp says he demanded Franklin city police officers cuff and arrest him, to give him proof of judicial abuse, but they refused.

The Saturday uproar capped a three-day policymaking and educational event for city court judges statewide. All judges in Tennessee are members of the conference, and are required to attend the events secret 24,782 days, since 1953, when the general assembly created the conference. Event organizers refused to start a second of three sessions on “sovereign citizens” until the reporters were kicked out. Each had slipped in and taken a seat quietly, ready to run laptops and pens, when they were accosted.

“I’m not trespassing. I’m here as a member of the press,” said Tulis. “This is a public function, paid for by taxpayers. I have a right to be here. I’m not leaving.” Tulis refused to stand up when ordered to do so by an officer, grabbing his wrists with metal, saying he has the “strength to report the news — owww, that hurts — I have strength for all kinds of things, but I don’t have strength” to cooperate in an unlawful arrest.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/11/07 ... gs-secret/

SovCit Bingo.JPG
SovCit Bingo.JPG (55.11 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
A police officer scooped this judicial document into my computer bag as he shanghaied my papers and laptop during my arrest at the Embassy Suites and the Tennessee judicial conference Saturday. Notice “in loco parentis” touches on parental rights, and one who uses the term may be a “sovereign citizen.” Notice also Black’s Law Dictionary and “that’s not my name,” a reference to common objection among patriots to their names being WRITTEN IN ALL-CAP LETTERS, designating a corporate status. Conference member Judge Marty Lasley, of Soddy-Daisy, advised me, as I was being surrounded by cops, to say, “I do not consent,” evidently a warning sign of a “sovereign citizen.” (Photo David Tulis)
Supposedly, the judge threw out the tresspass charge, but Tulis is such a poor writer it's unclear. https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/12/23 ... cial-meet/

Tennessee reminded me of our old pal Walt Fitzpatrick. He's still posting https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/ but just reposting, none of the commentary Walt is famous for. Seems that he's happy as always and enjoying his retirement. But missing the days of Walt reporting from jail with collect calls to Rharon Rondeau. :( Foggy, have you and Walt been in touch? Did you exchange Kwanza cards?

Walt.JPG
Walt.JPG (69.12 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

David Tulis Super Bonus! In addition to Tulis wasting two years of his time on this loser, the Appeals Court upheld nearly $11,000.00 in attorney's fees because the dork sued the Administrator in her personal capacity. As Realist might articulately say, :thumbsup:

"Within the order pertaining to Administrator Barnes, the court awarded to her attorney's fees in the amount of $10,150.00 plus $416.82 in costs. The court certified each order as final pursuant to Tennessee Rule of Civil Procedure 54.02. Relator timely appealed."

It's a long, thorough and interesting appellate decision that SMACKS him down hard: https://casetext.com/case/state-ex-rel-tulis-v-lee
VII. Attorney's Fee Award

Within his argument section concerning due process in his principal brief on appeal, Relator asserts that the trial court "(i)mpos(ed) illicit costs" on him in the amount of "$10,150.00 plus expenses of $416.82." He then asserts that Governor Lee was not entitled to this award of fees and expenses. However, in this matter, the trial court awarded to Administrator Barnes attorney's fees in the amount of $10,150.00 plus costs of $416.82, which the court found to be reasonably related to Administrator Barnes's defense of Relator's action against her in her personal capacity. This award was made pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated § 29-20-113(a) (Supp. 2021), which provides in relevant part:

(I)f a claim is filed with a Tennessee or federal court, the Tennessee claims commission, board of claims, or any other judicial body established by the state or by a governmental entity of the state, against an employee of the state or of a governmental entity of the state in the person's individual capacity, and the claim arises from actions or omissions of the employee acting in an official capacity or under color of law, and that employee prevails in the proceeding as provided in this section, then the court or other judicial body on motion shall award reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by the employee in defending the claim filed against the employee.
The court made no such award to Governor Lee.

Moreover, Relator did not raise an issue in his statement of the issues concerning the award of statutory attorney's fees and costs to Administrator Barnes. See Forbess v. Forbess, 370 S.W.3d 347, 356 (Tenn. Ct. App. 2011) ("We may consider an issue waived where it is argued in the brief but not designated as an issue."). Considering Relator's failure to raise attorney's fees as an issue in his statement of the issues, coupled with his lack of cogent argument as to the statutory basis of the award to Administrator Barnes, we deem any issue regarding the trial court's award of attorney's fees to be waived.

VIII. Remaining Issues

Having determined that the trial court did not err in dismissing Relator's petition (1) as to Governor Lee in his official capacity due to the court's lack of subject matter jurisdiction, (2) as to Administrator Barnes in her official capacity due to Relator's lack of standing, and (3) as to both Respondents in their respective personal capacities for failure to state a claim upon which relief could be granted, and having further determined that Relator's due process rights have not been violated in this action, we conclude that any remaining issues raised by Relator are pretermitted as moot.

IX. Conclusion

For the foregoing reasons, we affirm the judgments of the trial court dismissing Relator's petition. We clarify, however, that Relator's lack of standing concerning his mandamus action against Administrator Barnes did not equate to a lack of subject matter jurisdiction in the trial court. We remand this case for enforcement of the judgments and collection of costs below. Costs on appeal are taxed to the appellant, David Jonathan Tulis.
Over/under that Rharon read this thoroughly before letting Tulis spew his muck on her little blog? :lol:

Appeals hearing (the countdown clock is a nice touch) :lol: :

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Tulis is using a green screen to have that library background behind him. you can tell because he is too close to the screen and you can see the edges getting fuzzy as he moves his head and the colour intermingles with his hair.

I don't think using a green screen is necessarily a bad thing, but I thought I would note it.
Hic sunt dracones
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:16 am Tulis is using a green screen to have that library background behind him. you can tell because he is too close to the screen and you can see the edges getting fuzzy as he moves his head and the colour intermingles with his hair.

I don't think using a green screen is necessarily a bad thing, but I thought I would note it.
I mean, I do it for work to maintain branding. Though it's more of a filter than a true green screen.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Damar Hamlin’s Remarkable Recovery:
Bob Russell wrote:THE POWER OF PRAYER ON PUBLIC DISPLAY

I [Bob Russell] suffered a massive stroke on August 19, 2014. When they got me to the hospital and did a CT scan on my brain the neurologist told the medical team to make me comfortable for the very short time I would live, that death was imminent, minutes or at most a few hours away.

He later told me that in 25 years he had never seen anyone suffer as much brain damage as I did and survive. The “good news” my family got a few days later is that I would likely live for a while but would be bedridden and a mental vegetable as long as I lived. That was nearly 8 1/2 years ago and, though still very disabled, I am able to function to an extent that is incredible, to say the least. I daily pray for the full recovery I dreamed was coming and believe it will happen. As incredible as my situation is it pales in comparison to Hamlin’s recovery. I am grateful for, and encouraged by, Hamlin’s progress, as that bodes well for my future full recovery. I believe that what Almighty God has done for Damar Hamlin He will do for me. I don’t know when it will happen but I believe it will happen. There are many people praying for me daily, not as many as are praying for him I am sure, but it isn’t about how many are praying but the fact that prayers are being offered.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

re Damar Hamlin --- cardiac arrest and stroke are not the same medical condition. :brickwallsmall: :doh:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Shockingly, while the P&E has dedicated thousands of electrons to David Tulis' crusade against public health https://www.thepostemail.com/?s=tulis she didn't update her breathless reader on the fact that his SCOTUS petition was DENINED. Staff heads must roll!!

Her recent articles include the docketing at SCOTUS, which sounded like a SURE THING:
Tennessee Case Challenging “Pandemic” Executive-Branch Actions Docketed at U.S. Supreme Court
by Sharon Rondeau (Feb. 13, 2023) – A case begun in the Chancery Court for Hamilton County, TN in October 2020 challenging the authority of Gov. Bill Lee and the local health department to restrict citizens’ movements due to the declared coronavirus emergency has been docketed at the U.S. Supreme Court for a February 24, […] https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/02/13 ... eme-court/

Scotus Petition Seeks to Limit TN Concentration Camp Power
by David Tulis/NoogaRadio Network (Jan. 15, 2023) — CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Jan. 14, 2023 — In prosecuting our case against Tennessee’s lawless governor, Bill Lee, I often refer to myself as the defender of Tennessee’s concentration camp law. This remark is partly humorous. But it’s true. Our mandamus case seek to control in the future the […]

TN Judge with Mass Death on Hands Urged to Hear Leviticus
by David Tulis / NoogaRadio Network (Jan. 13, 2023) — CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Jan. 4, 2023 — Judge Pamela Fleenor of Hamilton County chancery court is an unjust judge whose work against state of Tennessee on relation, has cost the lives of more than 104,400 people, according to federal data. In preparing a petition for an […]
But on David's website, which I accidentally clicked on, and which is strangely named trafficticket.us, all our hopes are dashed. :(

Scotus denies relief for TN in 878-day battle on CV-19 fraud
David Tulis March 7, 2023
Tulis’ suit against Gov. Bill Lee is denied by a wildly lawbreaking Tennessee court system, and also is denied Feb. 27, 2023, by Scotus in Washington.

This screengrab tells how State ex rel Tulis v. Lee is dispatched from Scotus with a “petition DENIED” order.

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., March 7, 2023 – The U.S. supreme court refuses to consider my petition for hearing regarding the state of fraud and constitutional overthrow in Tennessee that violates many federal rights.

By David Tulis / NoogaRadio Network

The court system sent an e-mail today indicating that it is denying a proper petition for writ of certiorari. The clerk handling my petition says by email that a “conference” that includes my case Feb. 24 rejects the petition. The email ends my duty to exhaust my normal judicial remedies. It is not clear that backup remedies – a personal lawsuit in U.S. district court, a petition for void judgment in a local chancery court – would have any effect. Such options would need study and consideration.

The supreme court refusal leaves in place a 32 page ruling from the Tennessee court of appeals that effectively destroys equity in Tennessee. Particularly, it wrecks the writ of mandamus as a remedy against government malfeasance and lawlessness. Equity is the right for address and for the mean Equity is the right we have to compel an official by mandamus or injunction to obey the law, which right appears largely eviscerated by Judge Skip Frierson’s ruling, joined by his two colleagues on the panel. Their ruling burdens the right of mandamus with illicit and incomprehensible burdens, making the remedy almost unavailable because the petitioner has to bear heavy burdens of personal harms to obtain standing.

My case was packed with federal issues. Tennessee lower courts grudgingly admit only 2 possible federal breaches which is to say that it had two federal rights breaches. If I could have done anything differently, it would have been to make the Hamilton County sheriff’s deputies at the courthouse arrest me.

Though my five-point affidavit of harms, required in support of my petition for mandamus, are legally sufficient, Judge Pamela Fleenor refused to consider these facts, as proposed to her by Gov. Lee and co-respondent Becky Barnes.
https://tntrafficticket.us/2023/03/scot ... -19-fraud/

He's right about being arrested.

On his stye, he has a photo with his family:

Broadcast journalist and family man David Tulis is joined by his wife, Jeannette; Jacob; Abigail, David Jonathan; and Josiah. (Photo Chuck Branham)

Checked quickly on Josiah and yup, just what you'd expect.

Police threaten Fisk students at Trump rally with arrests
Anita Wadhwani, and Ariana Maia Sawyer The Tennessean
More than a thousand protesters gathered in front of Nashville's Juvenile Justice Center as they prepared to march to the Municipal Auditorium.

Trump supporter Josiah Tulis of Chattanooga argues with Olivia LashBrook before doors open at Municipal Auditorium for the rally by President Donald Trump Wednesday, March 15, 2017 in Nashville, Tenn.

Armed with signs reading "dump Trump" and other protest messages, they began marching at 4:30 p.m. Outside Municipal Auditorium, Nashville police threatened to arrest a contingent of Fisk University students protesting the president's visit and told them to move away from a line of Trump supporters waiting to enter the auditorium. “Who’s in charge of this group,” one officer asks as students as they chanted "Love not hate makes America great" and "No Trump, no Pence, no wall, no fence."

"Check this out," the officer said. "This is permitted." The officer appeared to be pointing to the line of people waiting to enter Municipal Auditorium. "This is your warning," he said. "You have two minutes to do your business and move on. If not you will be arrested." "I'm not saying please," the officer said as some demonstrators protested they were on a public sidewalk. The students eventually dispersed, moving further down the line leading to the auditorium.
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/p ... /99227944/

Dude. Must be a lot of laughs at the Tulis house. :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Somebody paid Sharon Rondeau to run this sponsored post. The media buyer should be given a raise. Perfect targeting for P&E readers: Rolls Royce rentals in Atlanta. Hey, maybe Foggy's pal Amy Kremer is more of a hardcore P&E reader than we knew. Wonder how much the ad cost? Maybe a recruiting ad for the 699th would be worth a spend.
ADVERTISEMENTS
Atlanta Rolls Royce Rental: What You Should Know
1 day ago by Contributor

(Mar. 10, 2023) — When it comes to luxury rides, Rolls Royce models are some of the best. These cars feature excellent aesthetics both in the interior and exterior. They also have powerful engines and are easy to handle even when you are cruising at high speeds. Luxury cars such as the Rolls Royce, Lamborghinis, and Ferraris are quite expensive. Most of these cars cost over $250,000 USD. Lately, the demand for luxury rides has gone up. People rent exotic cars for weddings, proms, business meetings, or for road trips. You cannot go wrong with the Rolls Royce if you are planning to hire a luxury vehicle that will give you both power and comfort. In this guide, we will highlight some of the best Rolls Royce models. We will also share tips to consider when getting a Rolls Royce for rental in Atlanta.

Rolls Royce Models Review

Rolls Royce has made its name thanks to the remarkable engineering of its cars. The Rolls Royce Phantom is the most expensive model at $450,000 USD. Other models such as the Wraith, Cullinan, and Ghost cost over $280,000 USD. The Cullinan is an SUV powered by a twin-turbo engine at 592 horsepower. It is the perfect ride if you want comfort thanks to the adequate leg and headroom. The exterior aesthetics are also something to write home about. The Ghost, Phantom, and Spectre are sedan versions. Here is where Rolls Royce flexes its muscles as one of the best luxury rides. These rides are also fast, for example, the Rolls Royce Ghost can go from 0-60mph in under five seconds. The Rolls Royce Spectre is an electric vehicle with over 550 horsepower. It is the first electric-powered vehicle from Rolls Royce as the manufacturer plans to replace their entire lineup with electric vehicles.

Tips to Consider When Getting a Rolls Royce for Rental in Atlanta

There are many luxury car rental businesses in Atlanta. However, if you are spending big money on leasing an exotic car, it is only fair that you get a good deal. There are a few things you need to consider when renting a luxury vehicle. Ensure that you do intense market research to find the best deal within your state or town. The rental fees may vary depending on some factors. For instance, the rental fees are significantly higher during the holiday season. Renting a Rolls Royce from Milani Exotic Car Rental for a day will set you back $1,395 USD. On the other hand, you will pay $1,995 USD for the Rolls Royce Cullinan. However, you have to factor in that these fees are minus the refundable security deposit fee. We encourage you to book the luxury ride ahead of time to avoid a last-minute rush. This will also help you get a good deal. Another thing worth noting is to consider the traveling party. SUVs are the perfect pick for group rides or if you want extra storage and legroom. The Rolls Royce Cullinan, Bentley Bentyaga, Mercedes G Wagon G63, and Range Rover HSE are good options. Last, read the contract terms before paying up for the car. Most exotic car rental firms charge a security deposit fee on top of the leasing fees. The fee may be charged either on an hourly rate or per mile. Also, seek clarification for any terms that you don’t understand well.

Wrapping Up

Hiring an exotic ride gives you a chance to enjoy that king treatment even when you are on a tight budget. You can also rent an exotic ride for a photo or video shoot. The rates will be slightly cheaper, but the experience is well worth it.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/03/10 ... ould-know/

Hope Rharon got a free rental for a photo shoot, it's time to replace that Morticia Adams masthead shot. Rharon & her birfers cruising in a Rolls would be terrific. Although seeing Rharon in a Ferrari 488 Spider ($1595/Day) would be hot too also. Here's the link for next time y'all are in Atlanta... tell em Sharon Rondeau sent you :lol: https://milanirentals.com/rolls-royce-car-rental/
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I always thought this photo of Sharon would work well. The bed sheet back drop and bare wires in the ceiling add a real touch of class.
Post & Email–Fake news site and Birtherism’s last bastion–Part 2 Sharon Rondeau.png
Post & Email–Fake news site and Birtherism’s last bastion–Part 2 Sharon Rondeau.png (102.06 KiB) Viewed 1409 times
bob

Post by bob »

At the P&E:

The Banana Yellow Indictment of President Trump:
'DeMaio' wrote:Now that Manhattan Banana Republic District Attorney Alvin (“No Neck”) Bragg has made good on his campaign pledge to arrest President Trump as a private citizen (for the time being), the full, 3-D impaired malevolence of his psyche emerges.
Seasoned Attorney Provides Analysis of Trump Charges:
'Anonymous' wrote:I’m just a simple country lawyer.
It won't be too long before the firm of "DeMaio" & Anonymous are defending this defendant in court. :towel:

The advice from these "counselors" is unhelpful and unoriginal.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gosh, "DeMaio"'s whole first paragraph is some stellar writing, Rharon is really firing on all cylinders over there. Who is this "DeMaio" guy, anyway? There are literally 480 stories by "DeMaio" over there, most with zero comments on them. Hope Rharon doesn't have to pay him by the story. His search page is https://www.thepostemail.com/?s=demaio, there are 20 stories per page and there are 24 pages! 480 pieces of garbage. All predicting the end of the world. The world is still here. Yet he keeps going, spouting bs to the few remaining birthers and OBOTS who are there to laugh.
Now that Manhattan Banana Republic District Attorney Alvin (“No Neck”) Bragg has made good on his campaign pledge to arrest President Trump as a private citizen (for the time being), the full, 3-D impaired malevolence of his psyche emerges. By leveraging various misdemeanor acts of “falsifying business records” into 34 felony counts under New York law, he has with a blundering indictment succeeded only in violating a blindfolded Lady Justice, then casting her to the side of the road like a used trollop after having “had his way with her.” Strong words? Perhaps, but actually understated and sanitized for P&E readers.
Blech.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:47 pm Gosh, "DeMaio"'s whole first paragraph is some stellar writing, Rharon is really firing on all cylinders over there.
"DeMaio" is a horrible writer. But gladly churns out content for Rondeau, so it is a win-win-win for each of them (and Rondeau's three remaining birthers). Rondeau gets free content; DeMaio masturbates for an audience; and the audience loves the show.
Who is this "DeMaio" guy, anyway?
Rondeau has conceded "DeMaio" is a pen name. Rondeau claims she has verified that "DeMaio" is an attorney, but of course can't share that information. :roll:

Others are better online sleuths than me; I can't be bothered to track this person down. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Non-Profit’s Investigation Leads to Conviction in Double-Voting Case:
As reported last Wednesday, ongoing investigative work conducted by the non-profit organization Look Ahead America (LAA) recently led to an April 17, 2023 “Nolo Contendere” plea conviction in the case of a Bradley County, TN resident charged with three counts of improper voting or registration in 2020 and 2022.

In January, local media reported on the indictment issued by the Bradley County grand jury in December charging Emily Jessop Bowers, 64, with three counts of voting or attempting to vote “in violation of TCA 2-19-107.”
Ray Fremick wrote:An Emily Bowers of McDonald, Tennessee is listed as donating to a number of Republican causes. Winred, Ron Johnson and Trump Save America.
:doh:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Impressive though that she published that comment showing how Trump voters commit voter fraud.

She seems nice.

But this is so sad after all the work Sharon put into two stories. :(

Lewis and Goins did not respond to our request for comment for this story.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Mainstream Media Censors Presidential Candidate:
AS HE CALLS OUT DEMOCRAT PARTY "CENSORSHIP"

In an “exclusive” on Thursday, ABC News’s Linsey Davis interviewed Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., 69, who officially launched his campaign on April 19 in Boston.

The interview continues for several more minutes, but it was Davis’s closing statement at 32:55 which caught the attention of many on Twitter Friday morning. In what was arguably a mechanically-delivered, prepared statement, Davis said:
Davis wrote:We should note that during our conversation, Kennedy made false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines. . . . We’ve used our editorial judgment in not including extended portions of that exchange in our interview.
At 2:35 p.m. EDT, The Post & Email sent the following through ABC News’s contact form:
Rondeau wrote:Regarding Linsey Davis’s interview of RFK Jr. on Thursday, why does ABC News perceive the need to exercise “editorial judgment,” essentially amounting to censorship of a presidential candidate? Shouldn’t the public have the right to know Mr. Kennedy’s full thoughts on any subject in order to evaluate his abilities and intentions? Is it the role of the media to censor topics it doesn’t like?

Is there an underlying reason why ABC has chosen to throttle information, now readily available, supporting many of Mr. Kennedy’s contentions, including that Pfizer knew during its clinical trials that COVID-19 vaccines were proceeded in proximity by a myriad of serious adverse events, including miscarriage, stroke, cardiac events and death?
Oh, the irony of Rondeau complaining about censorship.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:16 pm P&E: Mainstream Media Censors Presidential Candidate:
Shouldn’t the public have the right to know Mr. Kennedy’s full thoughts on any subject in order to evaluate his abilities and intentions? Is it the role of the media to censor topics it doesn’t like?
Yeah, the public who wants to know his 'thoughts' can go to his website and/or social media. He can thought away at his adoring public there.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: How to Assess Conspiracy Theories Using the EPOE" Protocol:
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, PhD wrote:This is a minor contribution to a major problem. But only the strongest minds can do this.

We need to normalize the words “CONSPIRACY THEORY”. It’s a tool used to dismiss conjecture, claims, charges, and admissions of conspiracies. There is no doubt that conspiracies happen. The trick is to try to determine whether individuals worked together to conspire to mislead the public on important issues.
I get Rondeau's just churning content, but I have no doubt her audience (of three) will end there, and not follow the article's suggestions on how to determine whether you have been duped (before you parrot your support for some debunked conspiracy theory).

Bonus:
Never, EVER use the term “debunk”
:smoking:

Dr. Phd never spends time on Twitter, where brief but laden words carry more impact.

* Each Piece Of Evidence, for the curious.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Derek Myers wrote:The Trump DOJ, a GOP Senate and House investigation, and a Trump State Department investigation didn’t indict Clinton. President Trump had a GOP House and Senate for the first two years of his presidency. During President Trump’s term, with a unified Republican government, why don’t you think they prosecuted her then?

Plus, “Attorney General Jeff Sessions asked U.S. Attorney John Huber to look into concerns that the FBI hadn’t fully pursued cases related to the Clinton Foundation, as well as Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, including “Uranium One”. Now, Huber is finished with his Clinton investigation—with nothing to show for it.” That two-year investigation happened during the Trump Administration.

It’s also frustrating that with President Trump and a GOP House and Senate, they did nothing about Obama’s birth certificate. Joe Arpaio was President Trump’s friend, and he and Mike Zullo had all the evidence, but nobody did anything about it. With the whole government serving at President Trump’s pleasure, and Congress firmly behind him, why didn’t they take advantage of that and bring charges?

But still, if President Trump kept classified documents that had military secrets, that’s his doing. That’s not taking away from anybody else’s crimes, but nobody’s really giving a defense of why President Trump needed nuclear and war planning info and why he talked about them with staff and reporters. Being from a military family, anyone who did a fraction of that would go away for a long, long time.
Sharon Rondeau wrote:How do we know the “evidence” in the indictment is factual?
But if Zullo said it, it must be true! :roll:

Bonus:
'DeMaio' wrote:The point of the post was not that President Trump was “free and clear” on the indictments.
The literal point of "DeMaio"'s screed was his absolution based on buttery emails. :roll:
Of course he is presumed innocent, but that is a rebuttable presumption which may be overcome at a trial.
As shown by "DeMaio"'s selectively remembering the presumption of innocence.
Stated otherwise, he may, in fact, have some real problems unless his lawyers are really good. That will be for a jury to decide. And with people like Andrew McCarthy and Bill Barr commenting that, if even half of the indictment’s allegations are proven, Mr. Trump may be “toast,” there are some dark clouds building on the horizon.
DON'T LET RONDEAU HEAR THAT DOUBT!
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

IIRC Hillary Clinton never emailed any classified documents on her private sever. Some documents may have been classified later but were mostly low lever documents like schedules. She willingly turned over everything and was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing by the FBI and congressional investigations.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:46 pm IIRC Hillary Clinton never emailed any classified documents on her private sever. Some documents may have been classified later but were mostly low lever documents like schedules. She willingly turned over everything and was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing by the FBI and congressional investigations.
I remember reading that something like four classified documents were found on her server. All were emails that had been sent to her, not that she sent to someone else.

Also too, at the time, it was not illegal for her to have a private server or to use a non-government email account to conduct official business.

As much as I hate "whataboutism", in response to the HRC email embroglio, Congress made it illegal to do so. That did not stop Ivanka and Jarod Kushner from doing so during their tenure as WH employees.

Return to “Current Politics”