Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ron Johnson

Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Damn, I miss Obama.
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

Obama: Johnson has done more than just about anybody in congress, to spread conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. I mean he has a gold medal in that event… I mean, if that -- if that doesn't illicit uniform outrage, what will? What does it take?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I want him back!!!!!

Gods, I miss how proud I felt of our country when he was in charge!
Volkonski
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by Volkonski »

Give'em Hell Obama! :thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ron Johnson

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:54 pm

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Damn, I miss Obama.
He has an advantage in that he's allowed to sound more fired up now that he's not running for anything and the 'Angry Blech Man Wants To Preznut' isn't a factor. This is what he should have always sounded like and screw those who thought it was unpresidential.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
sugar magnolia

Ron Johnson

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:57 pm
Obama: Johnson has done more than just about anybody in congress, to spread conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. I mean he has a gold medal in that event… I mean, if that -- if that doesn't illicit uniform outrage, what will? What does it take?
Elicit.
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

WOW- Chuck Todd nails Ron Johnson: "Were you at all concerned [about] Jared Kushner's loan from the Qatari government when he was working in the government negotiating many things in the Middle East. Are you not concerned about that?"

(Johnson responds by accusing Todd of bias)

Ron Johnson unspools an impossible to follow Hunter Biden conspiracy theory on Meet the Press, prompting Chuck Todd to ask him, "Do you have a crime that you think Hunter Biden committed?" (Johnson suggests something involved prostitution)
Was that Todd showing some backbone and pushing back?
Suranis

Ron Johnson

Post by Suranis »

*Looks out the window for Signs of Jesus returning*
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Ron Johnson

Post by Foggy »

I think I figured that out once, for a book I never wrote - How Jesus (or any god :mrgreen:) could announce his reappearance, and convince everybody, even nonbelievers, that it was really him (or the god of your choice), without killing a lot of people.

Think about it before you look:
► Show Spoiler
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron Johnson

Post by RTH10260 »

related
Chuck Todd Shreds Ron Johnson’s Attempt to Attack Hunter Biden

Corbin Bolies
Sun, January 15, 2023 at 7:11 PM GMT+1

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) tried to stick to GOP talking points during a Meet The Press appearance on Sunday, but moderator Chuck Todd wasn’t having any of it.

Todd repeatedly pressed Johnson on the Republican Party’s obsession with investigating Hunter Biden, questioning why the party sought to examine the actions of a private citizen who didn’t appear to have committed a crime.

“Senator, do you have a crime that you think Hunter Biden committed?” Todd asked. “It is not a crime to make money off of your last name.”

Johnson pointed to a report written by Marco Polo USA, an organization co-founded by former Trump White House adviser Garrett Ziegler (famous for blasting the Jan. 6 committee with profanities and doxxing alleged FBI agents), that alluded to “potential” crimes committed by the younger Biden.

“Let me stop you there,” Todd insisted. “This is potential. Potential is innuendo.”

Johnson tried to characterize his comments as providing “just some information” but Todd would not have it, asking the senator if he was just as bothered by Jared Kushner taking a loan from the Qatari government while working on Middle East policy in the White House.

After an awkward moment of silence, Johnson side-stepped. “I’m concerned about getting to the truth,” he said. “I don’t target individuals. I target the truth.”

When Todd pressed him on the fact that he’d just targeted Hunter Biden repeatedly, Johnson simply changed subjects all together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chuck-todd-s ... 08563.html
(original: Daily Beast)
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

Johnson: Apparently, Fox is the cocoon but Fox is about as fair and balanced as you can get. You present both sides.

Johnson: Chuck asked me why aren't you looking into Jared Kushner? I don't have to! The press has done all the damage they possibly could do to the Trump family.

Johnson: Well it is pretty insulting. I don't recall another supposedly major news anchor insult a US Senator the way he is happy to insult me
Sounds like quite the pity party last night :violin: :violin: :violin:
New Turtle

Ron Johnson

Post by New Turtle »

He went on MTP on purpose, so he could go back to the RWNJ stations to cry about liberal media bias and do some fundraising.
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

Ron Johnson on Fox Business suggests to Maria Bartiromo, without evidence, that Biden let the balloon fly over the US because he's "compromised" by China, and then warns about "the dangers of electromagnetic pulse attack" and a "high-altitude nuclear attack"
tek

Ron Johnson

Post by tek »

buzzword bingo
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron Johnson

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Ron Johnson

Post by pipistrelle »

Isn’t Fox Business about, you know, business?
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

somehow Ron Johnson isn't talking about the Trumps here
Bartiromo also had Newt Gingrich on later in the show, and he made similar comments about the Biden family being the most corrupt WH family in history. The irony :roll:
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

:crazy: :tinfoil:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron Johnson

Post by raison de arizona »

Freudian slip?
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: "...White supremacy, which I condone—I mean, I condemn..."

- Senator @RonJohnsonWI (R-WI)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by AndyinPA »

One of the stupidest members of Congress ever.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

Ron Johnson downplays Capitol vandalism during January 6: "We've seen people staying within the rope lines."
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by AndyinPA »

What's your point? We've also seen them breaking windows to get inside.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ron Johnson

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:14 pm One of the stupidest members of Congress ever.
Louie Gohmert has entered the chat....

As has Qbert...

And Tinfoil-Greed...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Ron Johnson

Post by Kendra »

Ron Johnson wonders to Maria Bartiromo why Biden hasn't been more magnanimous in his treatment of Trump, like Trump was to Hillary Clinton
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by Slim Cognito »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh wait. You were serious?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “U.S. Senate”