trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

New word for me. According to Wikipedia, toddlers use it before they can understand the use of "you" and "I."

There are other reasons given, too.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Sam the Centipede

trump (the former guy)

Post by Sam the Centipede »

humblescribe wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:26 pm … the individual who does this is an illeist.
Awww, and I thought that the individual who does that is an asshole. Well, I guess even the former guy can multi-task to that extent.
Off Topic
Now retired Scottish Olympic multi-champion track cyclist (now Sir) Chris Hoy was interviewed in 2008:

“In the last 24 hours, everyone has been offering an opinion on Chris Hoy. But what does Chris Hoy think of Chris Hoy?”

“Chris Hoy thinks that the day Chris Hoy refers to Chris Hoy in the third person is the day Chris Hoy disappears up his own arse.”

Link found for quote: 50 stunning Olympic moments No49: Chris Hoy's crazy few days in 2008
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Trump's 2016 campaign has settled a long-running legal fight over nondisclosure and non-disparagement agreements signed by hundreds of staffers, contractors, and volunteers. More to come.

Here's the doc: https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/ ... ebt3xY4/v0
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:20 pm It's not good for Shaye Moss, who lives in constant fear.
:winner: :winner:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump tonight says Melania was the one who first told him about Diamond & Silk, says they were always “totally loyal” to him so he will be presiding over a memorial service for Diamond in NC.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump is asked to give a message of hope to the J6 prisoners. He says they are patriots, and what’s happening to them is a disgrace since Antifa and BLM burned down all our cities and nothing happened to them.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:05 pm
Trump tonight says Melania was the one who first told him about Diamond & Silk, says they were always “totally loyal” to him so he will be presiding over a memorial service for Diamond in[ NC.
He just HAS to preside over something. If it can't be the United States, he'll have to settle for a memorial service.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Trump is asked to give a message of hope to the J6 prisoners. He says they are patriots, and what’s happening to them is a disgrace since Antifa and BLM burned down all our cities and nothing happened to them.

Boy, that would sure cheer me up, if I were sitting in prison. Not!

Why didn't he promise to pardon them when he is re-elected in 2024.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Kellyanne Conway says 2020 election should've been a 'blowout' for Trump but his campaign squandered a $1.6 billion war chest. Millions went into merchandise and Trump properties.

Lloyd Lee
Sat, January 14, 2023 at 8:08 AM GMT+1
  • Kellyanne Conway argued in an NYT op-ed that Donald Trump has a path to victory in 2024.
    To do so, Trump's campaign needs to avoid the "disastrous mistakes" it made in 2020, she wrote.
    Trump's 2020 campaign quickly spent a majority of the $1.6 billion it raised, ABC News reported.
Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump's former White House counselor, believes the former president's 2020 campaign made "disastrous mistakes" and wasted a $1.6 billion election war chest that in part led to his chaotic election loss.

In a New York Times op-ed published Friday, Conway argues that Trump has a pathway to victory in the 2024 election despite his ongoing legal woes, a lackluster performance by his preferred midterm candidates, and some criticism around his bombastic personality.

"Shrugging off Mr. Trump's 2024 candidacy or writing his political obituary is a fool's errand — he endures persecution and eludes prosecution like no other public figure," she wrote. "That could change, of course, though that cat has nine lives."

To be successful in 2024, Conway wrote Trump needs to avoid several mistakes he made in his last election run, including the "disastrous mistakes in personnel, strategy, and tactics of the 2020 Trump campaign."

"With roughly $1.6 billion to spend and Joe Biden as the opponent, the 2020 election should have been a blowout," she said. "Instead, they proved the adage that the fastest way to make a small fortune is to have a very large one and waste most of it."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne-co ... 31260.html
(original: Business Insider)
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:53 pm
Apparently "nothing happened to them" refers to "all our cities"
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

He’s up to about 5-6 posts a day ranting about Jack Smith coming for him.

In the past week, Trump has used the following terms to describe Jack Smith:
Radical left
Hater
Lunatic
Evil
Angry
Marxist
Communist
Corrupt
Disgusting
Sick
Thug
Flame-throwing lunatic
Tyrant
Crooked
Criminal
Mentally deranged
Unfit
Unfair
Savage
Disgraceful
Crazy
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

They forgotted terrorist.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Of course, what Trump really wants is for someone to assassinate Smith. He doesn't even have to ask, "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest prosecutor?"

All he has to do is call Smith a mentally deranged terrorist, and that makes it okay to kill him. That's who we are, that's what we do in this great land of ours - we kill terrorists. We don't negotiate with them, we don't admit they have any rights at all, and we don't bother wasting our precious time with a trial. We don't let terrorists, especially mentally deranged terrorists, pester the greatest president America has ever known. We kill terrorists on sight.

Which is a pretty good deal for the 45th president and presiding Turd of the Republican Party. :batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:59 am
Kellyanne Conway says 2020 election should've made her lots of money and showed the world how brilliant she is and...

conway.jpg
conway.jpg (66.63 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

D532A24D-8FBF-4196-81A1-A252E52EB733.png
D532A24D-8FBF-4196-81A1-A252E52EB733.png (350.5 KiB) Viewed 478 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

I think I said this recently. I think I'll say it again. Pathetic.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Patagoniagirl

trump (the former guy)

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:53 am They forgotted terrorist.
Also, too... :evil: COMMUNIST :evil:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:35 pm
D532A24D-8FBF-4196-81A1-A252E52EB733.png
OMFSM

:doh: we all know how this FL senior likes to read. I wonder who runs the account for him. No way would the former guy know some random Substack author. Only a very deranged mind would connect the Hunter Biden laptop of hell (2019) to Bidens VP time in the Obama adminstration (2008 . 2016) :brickwallsmall: I am very sure that Hunter Biden was and is using contemporary hardware, not five year old devices.

The person who wrote that "truth" surely makes the senior in FL look to be presicdential material, not. :blackeye:
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

My impression is Biden doesn't know what's in the files on the advice of attorneys, and tfg and randos don't know either.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:05 am My impression is Biden doesn't know what's in the files on the advice of attorneys, and tfg and randos don't know either.
The attorneys surely did not read more than the cover page, so neither do they now details, and they gave them directly to NARA. The attorneys simply suggested that he had his Delaware searched exactly cause the same was done for the former guy. Someone upthread asked why there was no earlier communication, remember that this falls about into the time where the former guy was hassling the DOJ in a FL court, so they waited until the loose cannon hat shor her wet powder.
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

Biden could offer a pardon to anyone who inadvertently has government records in their possession who hand them back to the appropriate government authority.
So long as they do so by 1 February, certifying that:
1/ their possession was inadvertent
2/ they have no more in their possession
3/ that they acknowledge that the records were government records and that they had no claim on them.
4/ that they have not at any time claimed otherwise.

Sorry Donnie about number 4 ;)
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 am Sorry Donnie about number 4 ;)
Oh Hel, Donny would just insist he'd never claimed otherwise and expect to get the pardon, it's number 3 I think hed have the hardest time with - admitting they were HIS documents. I think that'd be just a step too far...
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:41 am
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 am
Sorry Donnie about number 4 ;)
Oh Hel, Donny would just insist he'd never claimed otherwise and expect to get the pardon, it's number 3 I think hed have the hardest time with - admitting they were HIS documents. I think that'd be just a step too far...
Especially for the love letters to him from the world’s most evil dictators. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”