Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

So Long, Suckers! Rich Rich Rich!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

(Holding topic for Stern, guess this didn't get set up again for Fogbow 2.0.)

Can't believe they are still doing this, hadn't seen one in a while. But gee, this sounds so real... a 78-year-old with lung cancer using a laptop. Go for it? Or tell her to contact my attorney, a certain O Taitz at 29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 who is a whiz with her Yahoo, a decedent civil rights attorney, and financial transaction law wizard? :P
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 9:07 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: HELLO, CAN I TRUST YOU? ( VERY URGENT )

Good Evening Dearest

Greetings in the name of God Please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got you email id from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs. Cynthia Bowen from London. I am 78 years old; I am suffering from a long-time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions are really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless baby's home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child, my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Believers. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 9.5 million Pounds with my bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital here in London where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows; I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of my Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Yours in the Lord,
Mrs. Cynthia Bowen.

Jim Browning does some hilarious videos on call center scammers, here's one where he destroys a scam call center in Delhi. Almost 10 million views! That's how widespread these criminals are.

Destroying a scam call center
9,835,694 views•Nov 17, 2019

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Re: So Long, Suckers! Rich Rich Rich!

Post by realist »

Gotta be the best one I've seen yet. We understand you are dead. Would you please confirm that. :rotflmao:
MISS SOPHIA CARL <shirai_scl@docomonet.jp>
Thu 6/17/2021 9:25 PM
Hello Miss Sophia Carl the New Manager of Standard Chartered Bank, I want to let you know that we receive an email from a young woman called Mrs. Marston Dale she said that you died in coronavirus last week and before you died in the hospital you gave her the power of attorney to inherit your fund worth the sum of $2.5 million dollars in our bank and she agreed to pay the Tax Clearance charge for us to hand over the fund to her, and we need a confirmation from you as soon as you receive my email before we give her the access to your fund but if we didn't hear from you till next three working days, then we are going to take the action by handing her over the fund. Remember to reconfirm your Full information to us for Mutual understanding :

Your Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
Age and Gender___________________

Best Regard
Image X 4
Image X 32
Walt Tuttle
Verified:

Post by Walt Tuttle »

Text message:

Dear winner your number is on a role of our jackpot winners over 1,000That you win the amount of $150,000 get back to us when you are ready to claim your winning money from the UNITED STATES AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT(USAID) in affiliation with the World bank in USA which has declared you as one of the lucky winner for this random lottery. Kindly write (number redacted) back to me now if you’re ready to claim your winning money We want you to remove Skepticism from your mind because this award is legitimate from the Federal Government.Kindly make sure your prize is claimed urgently. Congratulations
Kind regards
Biden Harris

The “Biden Harris” is the cherry on top.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Walt Tuttle wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:06 pm Text message:

Dear winner your number is on a role of our jackpot winners over 1,000That you win the amount of $150,000 get back to us when you are ready to claim your winning money from the UNITED STATES AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT(USAID) in affiliation with the World bank in USA which has declared you as one of the lucky winner for this random lottery. Kindly write (number redacted) back to me now if you’re ready to claim your winning money We want you to remove Skepticism from your mind because this award is legitimate from the Federal Government.Kindly make sure your prize is claimed urgently. Congratulations
Kind regards
Biden Harris

The “Biden Harris” is the cherry on top.
Nice!! -- so the holiday xmas party is on you this year? :P :P
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

The Skepticism is removed from my Mind certainly. This has been of most helping to me Mr. Biden Harris you are. My gratitude for your sincere generousity is of a profound magnitude that.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I bet "Biden Harris" is using a gmail-dot-com address for official business rather than a dot-gov. The Republicans ought to be screeching BENGHAZZZZIII :lol:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Chase Bank <karenjoe793@gmail.com>
Bcc:myemail

Mon, 21 Feb at 20:13

JPMorgan Chase & Co.
270 Park Avenue,
Midtown Manhattan
New York City,

Attention:

We are pleased to inform you about your fund which was seized by
International Monetary Fund (IMF) due to your failure to provide
necessary credentials which states the legitimacy of your fund, the
fund was said to be transferred from BOA before its seizure by IMF.
Presently the fund is in JPMorgan Chase bank for immediate remittance
to your nominated bank account, below is the account details we have
about you kindly reconfirm if all the details are correct and update
before we make the transfer.

NOTE: no one will ask you for transfer or any form of charge to
transfer your fund, if ever happen please report to us because it’s
never from us.

Acct. name: Doreen Koehler.
Bank name: Bank of America
WIRE#**************
ACC.*****************

Yours sincerely
Raymond Martin Brent
Nice of Chase to be supporting Gmail by using it to send out their notifications! There were real numbers under the ***************s but I didn't want you people to run away with my riches. So suck it NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDSS.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: was the money seized by the IMF or not, and how did BOA manage to sneak the funds away when the IMF already had their sticky fingers on them, and deposit them at Chase :?:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

It's nice to meet you, DOREEN! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Mr V will be envious, I may have to make him a offer

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖣𝖾𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋...

This person will send it to me real soon now
ibelievethateveryhumanmindfeelspleasureindoinggoodtoanother@xxxxxx

:brickwallsmall: :crying: :cantlook:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So I was looking on a dating site because I love pain and rejection, and this "27 year old woman from California" messages me. I'm sure that you will agree this is a totally real woman and my happiness is assured.

WHAT.jpg
WHAT.jpg (57.9 KiB) Viewed 814 times
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m so happy for you! Does she have a brother, I wonder?

On a related note, ever since Elmo bought his new toy I’m getting follows from women who appear to be madams. “Need extra cash? I can hook you up with hundreds of horny guys in your area” :shock: My profile pic is same as my new avatar here. Either that or they’re begging for money with a hard luck story.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

At least she knows how to dress in public ... well, if you're taking her the zoo. :?

Oh, wait, she's in the loo, not the zoo. :whistle:

I have infinitely more horrible things to say, so :shh: :silenced: :talktothehand:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I'd swipe left. She definitely uses botox on her lips.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bill’s post are often dangerous to read while imbibing a hot beverage.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:19 pm At least she knows how to dress in public ... well, if you're taking her the zoo. :?

Oh, wait, she's in the loo, not the zoo. :whistle:

I have infinitely more horrible things to say, so :shh: :silenced: :talktothehand:
You can wait until the crepuscule when the light is low and your mood justifies such impudent talk. My lips are sealed. :towel:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde

Return to “The Funny”