Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by zekeb »

tek wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:28 am "corn palace" is oddly appropriate...
I made a slight diversion from I-90 several years ago to see the "world famous" Corn Palace. As Gary Farmer said in Jarmusch's Dead Man, "the eagle never lost so much time as when it stopped to talk to the crow."
Largo al factotum.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

zekeb wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:31 am
tek wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:28 am "corn palace" is oddly appropriate...
I made a slight diversion from I-90 several years ago to see the "world famous" Corn Palace. As Gary Farmer said in Jarmusch's Dead Man, "the eagle never lost so much time as when it stopped to talk to the crow."
It is also home to the Dakota Wesleyan University Tigers and the Mitchell High School Kernels basketball teams.
I’d be begging for a transfer.
Clairez

Post by Clairez »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm Gosh, you snowflakes. Lindell plays right along with Kimmel, even when Kimmel is mocking him. It's funny AF. They're both laughing through the 18 minute interview.
Wait, and you think this makes it better?

Here's the guy spending tons of his own money trying to persuade credulous rubes that the 2020 Election was fraudulent and their government is illegitimate. WHAT A JOKESTER! HA HA HA HA!
It's got that Richard Nixon on Laugh-in quality.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Clairez wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:18 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm Gosh, you snowflakes. Lindell plays right along with Kimmel, even when Kimmel is mocking him. It's funny AF. They're both laughing through the 18 minute interview.
Wait, and you think this makes it better?

Here's the guy spending tons of his own money trying to persuade credulous rubes that the 2020 Election was fraudulent and their government is illegitimate. WHAT A JOKESTER! HA HA HA HA!
It's got that Richard Nixon on Laugh-in quality.
Except that Richard Nixon wasn't as batshit crazy as Lindell.

Today's QOP would be denouncing RMN as a RINO.

For that matter, even Saint Ronald wouldn't cut it in the Republican party today. He once said "We can disagree without being disagreeable". That is the exact antithesis of the current party line. Their primary goal in life is to be disagreeable.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Zachary Petrizzo
@ZTPetrizzo

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell spent nearly a million bucks on his failed "Frank" speech platform, according to a leaked Zoom call with his IT team.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

A fool and his money.......................
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

poplove wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:20 pm Zachary Petrizzo
@ZTPetrizzo

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell spent nearly a million bucks on his failed "Frank" speech platform, according to a leaked Zoom call with his IT team.

But, but, but . . . He's launching it again next Monday, isn't he?

This time, it will work.

For sure.

There's no way it can fail (again).
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

poplove wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:20 pm Zachary Petrizzo
@ZTPetrizzo

The docs show just under $1 million on hardware. Wonder how much he spent on the super-genius team that did such a good job on the software.
bob

Post by bob »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:07 pmThe docs show just under $1 million on hardware. Wonder how much he spent on the super-genius team that did such a good job on the software.
And, to my untrained ears, a million bucks in hardware for a social-media platform that hopes to compete with Twitter seems horribly underfunded.
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

bob wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:16 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:07 pmThe docs show just under $1 million on hardware. Wonder how much he spent on the super-genius team that did such a good job on the software.
And, to my untrained ears, a million bucks in hardware for a social-media platform that hopes to compete with Twitter seems horribly underfunded.
Perhaps this was only for the research. :lol:
Largo al factotum.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

You are all failing to realize the brilliance here...

If Lindell sinks all his money into a failed internet start up, Dominion gets nothing... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I've been told that the replacement costs for the MDF room equipment in a small elementary school will cost a minimum of $500K.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Chilidog wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm

I've been told that the replacement costs for the MDF room equipment in a small elementary school will cost a minimum of $500K.
I knew prices had gone up, but $500k for medium density fiberboard seems a little high.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Main distribution frame.

I.E. Where the server rack is
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

I understand, in principle, that they don't want to architect using a cloud service like AWS since they don't want to risk having a hosting service shut them down. However, if they expect for this site to get any sort of real traffic, do they realize that they will have two main points of failure: the site itself, and its connection to the greater Internet. In my understanding, high traffic sites have to contract with service sites to provide adequate bandwidth, even if you don't care about things like redundancy, load balancing, security, and Denial of Service (DOS) protection. And if they ever get anything resembling social media working, the site will immediately have target painted on it. Talk about a honey pot: crackers must be salivating at the idea of getting the database of the users stupid enough to surrender their credentials to this site.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
somerset

Post by somerset »

FiveAcres wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:34 pm I understand, in principle, that they don't want to architect using a cloud service like AWS since they don't want to risk having a hosting service shut them down. However, if they expect for this site to get any sort of real traffic, do they realize that they will have two main points of failure: the site itself, and its connection to the greater Internet. In my understanding, high traffic sites have to contract with service sites to provide adequate bandwidth, even if you don't care about things like redundancy, load balancing, security, and Denial of Service (DOS) protection. And if they ever get anything resembling social media working, the site will immediately have target painted on it. Talk about a honey pot: crackers must be salivating at the idea of getting the database of the users stupid enough to surrender their credentials to this site.
The quote shows it’s being co-located with CoreSite, who is a very large data center company. Lindell would own the server hardware, with CoreSite providing internet access, uninterrupted power, cooling and site security.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

FiveAcres wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:34 pm And if they ever get anything resembling social media working, the site will immediately have target painted on it. Talk about a honey pot: crackers must be salivating at the idea of getting the database of the users stupid enough to surrender their credentials to this site.
The database for this site is especially attractive, because all the early users had to enter validated mobile phone numbers. Easy enough to doxx all the more violent nut jobs as a result. This site will give up its secrets even faster than Parler did.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:26 pm
FiveAcres wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:34 pm And if they ever get anything resembling social media working, the site will immediately have target painted on it. Talk about a honey pot: crackers must be salivating at the idea of getting the database of the users stupid enough to surrender their credentials to this site.
The database for this site is especially attractive, because all the early users had to enter validated mobile phone numbers. Easy enough to doxx all the more violent nut jobs as a result. This site will give up its secrets even faster than Parler did.
Did anyone here give out their personal cell # when it was open for pre-register 'VIP" access? -- actual cell number, not a TextNow or similar disposable free #.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:51 pm
Did anyone here give out their personal cell # when it was open for pre-register 'VIP" access? -- actual cell number, not a TextNow or similar disposable free #.
I used Orly's number.
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

:like:
northland10 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:35 pm

I used Orly's number.
:like: :banana:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:35 pm

I used Orly's number.
Zero is a valid phone number?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/video-pla ... ke-lindell
The video platform Vimeo has “terminated” the MyPillow account of Mike Lindell, the company’s CEO and a friend and staunch ally of former President Donald Trump. As of Wednesday afternoon, when users click on pages for the “Lindell Management” Vimeo account, a “Sorry, we couldn’t find that page” message appears for where MyPillow and Lindell content was once hosted.

“This is worse than what Twitter did to me and my company!” Lindell said in a brief phone interview on Wednesday. “This affects my business, the Lindell Recovery Network, and the entrepreneurs who I work with.” Lindell also sent The Daily Beast a screenshot of what he said was an email he and his team received from Vimeo on Wednesday at 12:36 p.m. ET, and it reads, “Your account was terminated for violating Vimeo’s Terms of Service…and Community Guidelines. We do not allow accounts that upload content created by or mainly featuring a banned user. As the purpose of your account is to promote content from a banned user, it has been removed. We wish you the best of luck in finding a hosting platform better suited to your needs.”

Lindell has been a key financial backer and advocate for pro-Trump efforts to overturn President Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election. In the time since Biden’s inauguration, he has stayed in touch with Trump and has also been embroiled in a legal fight with Dominion Voting Systems.

A Vimeo spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Wednesday afternoon.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

“Your account was terminated for violating Vimeo’s Terms of Service…and Community Guidelines. We do not allow accounts that upload content created by or mainly featuring a banned user. As the purpose of your account is to promote content from a banned user, it has been removed. We wish you the best of luck in finding a hosting platform better suited to your needs.”
:rotflmao:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

If, as a recovering drug addict, Mike Lindell wants to use his money to help other addicts become clean and sober and to stay that way, that's more than fine with me. Bravo!

I have not looked at his site, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that it contained a lot of the BS he has been spouting everywhere, stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with recovering from addiction and everything to do with promoting the lie of the "stolen election".

He just seems incapable of compartmentalizing. If he had kept his business and recovery sites free from his conspiracy nonsense, I'm sure they would still be active.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”