trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Is this senior citizen with more than senior moments still claiming to be presidential material?
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Wait, I thought his 'campaign' said they were going to keep him on a tighter leash.

HAHAHAHAHAHA as if they ever could.

The world needs a good lawyer to haul TFGs wide ass into court over this crap.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Trump urged McCarthy to accept the deal from GOP hardliners Monday night, source says
From CNN's Kaitlan Collins
Former President Donald Trump urged GOP leader Kevin McCarthy to accept the deal offered to him Monday night by hardline House Republicans who are vowing to block his path to the speakership, a source familiar tells CNN.

But McCarthy declined.

Trump has privately said he will remain the sidelines of the fight today, though it's doubtful that will last.
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... 3734553691
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:58 am
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:32 am
tek wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:36 am Bless your heart, Judy
She has no last name, and her dad had only initials. And this only a few days after his tax dealings with China are revealed. Huh.
I am sure he was big and burly and had tears in his eyes when he wrote this letter.
:yeahthat:

No name, no reference to what paper it was in, nothing.

I will Ten good Confederate Dollars that this is a complete fabrication, from the desk of John Barron. :smoking:

Prove me wrong.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slarti the White »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:54 am for the record
Trump launches fresh round of attacks on Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman: 'Now it gets really bad'

Story by 4h ago

Donald Trump issued a fresh round of attacks on a Georgia election worker around whom he has centered an election conspiracy that she says has ruined her life.

Ruby Freeman told the House select committee that Trump's false claims had unleashed a barrage of death threats that forced her to move and made her afraid to give her name, but the former president renewed those debunked allegations just days after a special grand jury in Fulton County wrapped up a criminal probe of his post-election conduct there.
"Wow! Has anyone seen the Ruby Freeman 'contradictions' of her sworn testimony? Now this is 'BIG STUFF,'" Trump posted on his Truth Social website. "Look what was captured by Cobb County police body cameras on January 4, 2021. 'And everything they are saying is false. Everything from the quote unquote SUITCASES OF THE BALLOT BOXES, TO THE WHY WE OPENED THEM BACK UP. EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS FALSE.THE FBI…REACHED OUT TO ME ONLY TO CLEAR MY SOCIAL MEDIA (evidence tampering?)…COUNT WAS LOW, IT WAS REALLY LOW.' Now it gets really bad."
"'BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up…so that’s how the number was CREATED, by the ballots going through the scanner…I do want an attorney. IT’S ALL A FRAUD. EVERYTHING THEY ARE SAYING IS FALSE. FROM THE SUITCASES OF THE BALLOT BOXES, TO WHY WE OPENED THEM BACK UP. EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS FALSE,'” Trump added. "They got Ruby 7 top D.C. lawyers and protection from the FBI (Again?). WHY? She then 'changed' her statements - LIED? TROUBLE FOR RUBY!!!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA15V9ap
(original: RawStory)
Can she sue Trump for defamation and/or get a protective order to shut him the hell up and force him to admit that he is making false allegations?
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:22 pm
Trump urged McCarthy to accept the deal from GOP hardliners Monday night, source Trump says
From CNN's Kaitlan Collins
Former President Donald Trump urged GOP leader Kevin McCarthy to accept the deal offered to him Monday night by hardline House Republicans who are vowing to block his path to the speakership, a source familiar Trump tells CNN.

But McCarthy declined to pick up the phone, or listen to the message Trump left on his voicemail.

Trump has privately said he will remain the sidelines of the fight today, though it's doubtful that will last. "SO GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND CALL TRUMP FOR MY SUPPORT! I'M IMPORTANT I NEED ATTENTION!!"
Minor corrections.
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Trump's endorsement of McCarthy puts his GOP influence to the test

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
After former President Donald Trump publicly endorsed GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy for House speaker Wednesday, urging Republican holdouts to "vote for Kevin" and "close the deal," some still remain opposed, raising questions about Trump's dwindling influence on Capitol Hill in the midst of his third presidential campaign.

Longtime Trump supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz is one of the 20 House Republicans opposing McCarthy's bid. He dismissed the former President's effort, calling it "sad."

"This changes neither my view of McCarthy nor Trump nor my vote," Gaetz said in a statement to Fox News Digital on Wednesday, shortly after Trump came to McCarthy's defense in a social media post.

Trump's statement also did not move Rep. Ralph Norman, an aide of the lawmaker told CNN. "He respects Mr. Trump’s opinion on the matter, but is still unconvinced Rep. McCarthy is unwilling to make meaningful moves towards balancing the budget."

"If Matt Gaetz is ignoring you, that's not a good sign," said one Trump ally working on the 2024 campaign.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:16 pm Trump's endorsement of McCarthy puts his GOP influence to the test

Kiss of death.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

On the scale of 'Godfather' to 'Sitcom Father', we're about to see where he stands.

I'm guessing somewhere around Al Bundy and Homer Simpson.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by Maybenaut »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:16 pm Trump's endorsement of McCarthy puts his GOP influence to the test

After former President Donald Trump publicly endorsed GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy for House speaker Wednesday, urging Republican holdouts to "vote for Kevin" and "close the deal," some still remain opposed, raising questions about Trump's dwindling influence on Capitol Hill in the midst of his third presidential campaign.

Longtime Trump supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz is one of the 20 House Republicans opposing McCarthy's bid. He dismissed the former President's effort, calling it "sad."

"This changes neither my view of McCarthy nor Trump nor my vote," Gaetz said in a statement to Fox News Digital on Wednesday, shortly after Trump came to McCarthy's defense in a social media post.

Trump's statement also did not move Rep. Ralph Norman, an aide of the lawmaker told CNN. "He respects Mr. Trump’s opinion on the matter, but is still unconvinced Rep. McCarthy is unwilling to make meaningful moves towards balancing the budget."

"If Matt Gaetz is ignoring you, that's not a good sign," said one Trump ally working on the 2024 campaign.
:fingerwag: He ran in 2002, 2016, 2020 and now 2024. This is his fourth campaign.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

Then I guess that red piece of crap that adorns his head is the modern "Campaign Hat?" TR must be rolling over in his grave.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

E9ED953E-258E-42D2-8B5F-2FA5A1014F4D.png
E9ED953E-258E-42D2-8B5F-2FA5A1014F4D.png (137.3 KiB) Viewed 732 times
https://americaunderattack.com/?page_id=50247
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

I must have studied a different version of the scriptures. Not sure that King James would agree with this ad.
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

I have severe catlap so I’m not able to do much linking but you can find the threads on Twitter.
See @jennycohn1

Theory: Roger Stone is planning to be the kingmaker he’s always seen himself as. He has a plan to get tfg back in the wh before 2024 by making him Speaker - this whole Kevin thing is part of the plan , they’ve been stalling so that the vote lands symbolically on J6. Gaetz already nominated tfg - the whole R conference votes tfg. Then they impeach Biden, do something to Harris et voila - The Speaker is next in line!! It’s late, and cats keep head-butting my hand , and I’m not doing it justice.

Go see @jennycohn1’s various threads on Twitter. She has receipts.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

I think that's genius! This is gonna work! :cheer1:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:56 am I must have studied a different version of the scriptures. Not sure that King James would agree with this ad.
But have you studied the special MAGA bible that Junior was trying to sell a few weeks ago? It all makes sense now! Sell the deplorables a bible that says tfg is the new saviour as prophesied in the bible (we just sold you rubes) and Bob’s your uncle (not that Bob :batting: :batting: ). :liar: :liar:
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

no no no it's right here!
The Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.
Deuteronomy 28:59
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Didn't know where to put this but bolton has no chance
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

tek wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:14 am no no no it's right here!
The Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.
Deuteronomy 28:59
Calling Suranis for any applicable quotes from the books in the Catholic Bible. Perhaps the Book of Thomas has something?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

John Bolton. :roll:

Sure, why not?

I call upon my supporter to demand that Taylor Swift runs.

If she does, I promise that, for only the second time in my entire life, I will listen to one of her songs.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

WATCH THIS SPACE: In the past 48 hours, not one, not two, but *three* secret grand jury court battles have landed before the federal appeals court in DC.

Do I know these are Jan. 6/Trump-related? No. But they have hallmarks of a similar secret court fight that occurred in Oct.
Moar at the link.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:56 am I must have studied a different version of the scriptures. Not sure that King James would agree with this ad.
Maybe its in Don Jr.'s "We The People Bible".
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:59 am I have severe catlap so I’m not able to do much linking but you can find the threads on Twitter.
See @jennycohn1

Theory: Roger Stone is planning to be the kingmaker he’s always seen himself as. He has a plan to get tfg back in the wh before 2024 by making him Speaker - this whole Kevin thing is part of the plan , they’ve been stalling so that the vote lands symbolically on J6. Gaetz already nominated tfg - the whole R conference votes tfg. Then they impeach Biden, do something to Harris et voila - The Speaker is next in line!! It’s late, and cats keep head-butting my hand , and I’m not doing it justice.

That plan has been floating around for a while. The fly in the ointment is that there is no way that the Democrat-controlled Senate will vote to convict either President Biden or Vice President Harris.
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:19 pm
WATCH THIS SPACE: In the past 48 hours, not one, not two, but *three* secret grand jury court battles have landed before the federal appeals court in DC.

Do I know these are Jan. 6/Trump-related? No. But they have hallmarks of a similar secret court fight that occurred in Oct.
Moar at the link.
Pardon my ignorance. What does this mean? If Grand Jury things are secret, then who knows what the contents and decisions are in order to file an appeal?

I assume that these appellate jurists will be able to see all the nitty gritty contained in the Grand Jury paperwork. So, if there is ever a trial and conviction, are not these jurists tainted because they have seen things that no one else necessarily has seen? (And do not tell me that judges do not share privileged things with each other.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:48 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:59 am I have severe catlap so I’m not able to do much linking but you can find the threads on Twitter.
See @jennycohn1

That plan has been floating around for a while. The fly in the ointment is that there is no way that the Democrat-controlled Senate will vote to convict either President Biden or Vice President Harris.

They might have Second Amendment posse's lined up for that. :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”