trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:22 pm This seems to be the event mentioned above
Trump's New Year's Eve 'media availability' was a nothing-burger that no cable news stations carried
Its like watching a drowning man flailing before he goes down for the 3rd time.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Can someone summarize what he said about Ukraine? I can't make it out (knackered hearing).
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:23 pm Can someone summarize what he said about Ukraine? I can't make it out (knackered hearing).
To be honest, it's bloody difficult to hear even with good hearing. I think it was something like "Oh the war in Ukraine, its terrible, people are dying," and I could not make out the rest.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:57 pm Ted Nugent, that unparalleled tax attorney and CPA/chartered accountant.
To be fair, some would say he's probably a better tax professional than musician, these days.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

He can't seem to get it into his head that he can't command the press coverage on demand anymore.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:17 pm He can't seem to get it into his head that he can't command the press coverage on demand anymore.
He thinks that the press should follow him around because he is THE DONALD!!! He is the bestest, most successful businessman, the greatest president who ever was or ever could be and they should want to simply bask in his greatness.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

He repeats himself more than Philip Glass, and Glass does the repeated thing so much better (and varies his repeated figures from time to time).

101010 :towel:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:05 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:22 pm This seems to be the event mentioned above
Trump's New Year's Eve 'media availability' was a nothing-burger that no cable news stations carried
Its like watching a drowning man flailing before he goes down for the 3rd time.
That look on his face when he realizes the life ring you tossed him was cast iron.

Priceless
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Always a loser.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MsDaisy
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by MsDaisy »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:14 pm
Gregg wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:58 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:30 pm
Currently it 100LL, 110 hasn't been made in quite some time, closest is 115LL used in aviation racing aircraft...
I grew up watching the Blue Angles fly but I can't say I ever saw an aircraft race :think: So I looked it up on the internet and WOW! :shock:

Amazing to watch but Bill Gates doesn't have enough money to get me on one of those planes :cantlook:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

MsDaisy wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:51 am :snippity:

Amazing to watch but Bill Gates doesn't have enough money to get me on one of those planes :cantlook:
I can understand, I have a rule that's I'll never go up in a single engine aircraft unless it has an ejection seat or it has a canopy and I have a parachute...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:45 am

I can understand, I have a rule that's I'll never go up in a single engine aircraft unless it has an ejection seat or it has a canopy and I have a parachute...
I have jumped out of 5 perfectly good airplanes and drove one not nearly perfectly good aircraft into a jungle. Because even if I had a parachute, I'd rather crash than jump.

Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

What had you done to that aircraft to make it less than perfect???

I’m not sure I agree with “controlled flight into jungle” over “silk descent” - but I wasn’t the one in the seat making that decision (thankfully).
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:04 pm What had you done to that aircraft to make it less than perfect???

I’m not sure I agree with “controlled flight into jungle” over “silk descent” - but I wasn’t the one in the seat making that decision (thankfully).
I didn't have a parachute and jumping out of a helicopter in the best circumstances sounds like a good way to demonstrate you have totally lost your mind.

But as the the specifics...
It was a Sunday, it was my mom's birthday and I was in Central America so I was definitely going to call.
But I was gonna go fly first, a little hop across the isthmus, up the coast and back in an OH-6, my favorite ride at the time because the CG is right at the back of your seat and flying one feels like hanging on a hook and swinging.
I took off at 2:15 and at around 4:00 transmission oil pressure fell off really fast, the pedals yanked so hard I thought it broke my ankle and things went sideways pretty fast.
Minutes later I was hanging in a tree in the Jungle, bleeding from a superficial cut on my face, pretty confused definitely wondering if the Army was gonna be calling my mom instead of me.
Miraculously I wasn't hurt bad, I walked about 5k out of the jungle to a gas station (really) and within 36 hours I was safely back at Ft Benning, where 10 days later I had the sequel on the motorcycle but that's a different can of fish.
So Happy Birthday mom, you tried to tell me I shouldn't be flying helicopters to begin with.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
Sometime in the future, when things aren't crazy for everyone, I hope we can continue Fogbow meetups cuz I want to hear more of these stories.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
MsDaisy
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by MsDaisy »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:54 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:45 am
I have jumped out of 5 perfectly good airplanes and drove one not nearly perfectly good aircraft into a jungle. Because even if I had a parachute, I'd rather crash than jump.
I saw a plane crash once. I was about 8 more 9 years old living on Andrews AFB back in the 60's and coming home on the school bus we drove right by the north end of the runway where the planes come in to land. When I saw the plane it seem to just stop and hover for a couple seconds and then there were parachutes and it crashed into a house in Morningside Md. Big mushroom cloud but no one hurt, just the house. It was pretty freaky thing to watch though. :shock:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by Maybenaut »

Ahem… :bored:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

If you ever have to crash in a helicopter, the OH-6 and its variants are hands down the best option to survive.
Its shaped like and egg and the geometry makes it nigh indestructible, along with an A frame structure and only weighing 1700 lbs, they hold together really well, and if you're strapped in good and tight and have any auto rotate from the mains, you'd be surprised how well it holds up.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Facebook considering whether to allow Trump to return, decision expected in ‘coming weeks’

By Donie O'Sullivan, CNN
Updated 5:26 PM EST, Mon January 2, 2023

(CNN) — Facebook’s parent company Meta is considering whether to allow former President Donald Trump back on to its platforms and is due to announce its decision in the coming weeks, a company spokesperson told CNN on Monday.

The decision, likely to be one of the most consequential in the company’s history, is being considered by a specially formed internal company working group made up of leaders from different parts of the organization, a person familiar with the deliberations told CNN.

The group includes representatives from the company’s public policy, communications, content policy, and safety and integrity teams, the person said. Details of the working group were first reported by the Financial Times.

Trump was banned from Meta’s platforms Facebook and Instagram after the attack on the US Capitol in January 2021. Initially, the ban was indefinite, but that was later revised, and the company said it would consider allowing Trump back on the platforms after two years. Those two years elapse on Saturday, January 7, 2023.

The company is not expected to announce its decision on Saturday. Instead, Meta spokesperson Andy Stone told CNN on Monday that the announcement would occur “in the coming weeks.”

The decision to re-platform a former US president is being led by a former deputy prime minister of the United Kingdom.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/02/busi ... index.html
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

tfg has been reduced to posting decade old letters to the editor on Truth.
289BB5E4-E970-4490-AA38-20E373C50029.png
289BB5E4-E970-4490-AA38-20E373C50029.png (77.89 KiB) Viewed 763 times
C8B4A823-668D-4550-A9B6-E40BE37B362C.jpeg
C8B4A823-668D-4550-A9B6-E40BE37B362C.jpeg (207.39 KiB) Viewed 765 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Bless your heart, Judy
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:36 am Bless your heart, Judy
She has no last name, and her dad had only initials. And this only a few days after his tax dealings with China are revealed. Huh.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:32 am
tek wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:36 am Bless your heart, Judy
She has no last name, and her dad had only initials. And this only a few days after his tax dealings with China are revealed. Huh.
I am sure he was big and burly and had tears in his eyes when he wrote this letter.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

He posted a three Truth tirade on Ruby Freeman in the middle of the night, that poor woman.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

for the record
Trump launches fresh round of attacks on Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman: 'Now it gets really bad'

Story by 4h ago

Donald Trump issued a fresh round of attacks on a Georgia election worker around whom he has centered an election conspiracy that she says has ruined her life.

Ruby Freeman told the House select committee that Trump's false claims had unleashed a barrage of death threats that forced her to move and made her afraid to give her name, but the former president renewed those debunked allegations just days after a special grand jury in Fulton County wrapped up a criminal probe of his post-election conduct there.
"Wow! Has anyone seen the Ruby Freeman 'contradictions' of her sworn testimony? Now this is 'BIG STUFF,'" Trump posted on his Truth Social website. "Look what was captured by Cobb County police body cameras on January 4, 2021. 'And everything they are saying is false. Everything from the quote unquote SUITCASES OF THE BALLOT BOXES, TO THE WHY WE OPENED THEM BACK UP. EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS FALSE.THE FBI…REACHED OUT TO ME ONLY TO CLEAR MY SOCIAL MEDIA (evidence tampering?)…COUNT WAS LOW, IT WAS REALLY LOW.' Now it gets really bad."
"'BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up…so that’s how the number was CREATED, by the ballots going through the scanner…I do want an attorney. IT’S ALL A FRAUD. EVERYTHING THEY ARE SAYING IS FALSE. FROM THE SUITCASES OF THE BALLOT BOXES, TO WHY WE OPENED THEM BACK UP. EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS FALSE,'” Trump added. "They got Ruby 7 top D.C. lawyers and protection from the FBI (Again?). WHY? She then 'changed' her statements - LIED? TROUBLE FOR RUBY!!!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA15V9ap
(original: RawStory)

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”