Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jackson Lahmeyer

These people suck. They are bad people.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by RTH10260 »

this guy is also mentioned several times, like Miki Booth, or the Mike Lindell thread a.o.
‘Alex Jones Did Nothing Wrong’: Meet the Christian Nationalist Behind ‘Pastors For Trump’

Tim Dickinson
Tue, December 27, 2022 at 4:13 PM GMT+1

Even by the standards of the MAGA fever-swamps, pastor Jackson Lahmeyer’s social media posts are extreme. A sampling of his outré takes:

“Alex Jones did nothing wrong”

“Fauci is a mass-murdering Luciferian”

“Speaker Pelosi is a DEMON!”

“Jan 6 = FBI Inside Job”

“Bring out the tanks. Immigration Moratorium”

Yet far from making him politically radioactive, the Oklahoma church leader’s trollier-than-thou persona helps explain his rapid ascent in the orbit of Donald Trump.

Lahmeyer leads the newly created Pastors For Trump, a 50-state organization that aims to revive evangelical support for the disgraced, insurrectionist former president as Trump makes his bid for the 2024 GOP nomination.

Lahmeyer announced the formation of Pastors for Trump on “The Stone Zone” podcast in early December. The group is ostensibly independent of the presidential campaign, but Trump blessed Pastors for Trump — sending Lahmeyer a “THANK YOU!” note in black Sharpie, and promoting the group on Truth Social. “Our registration numbers just spiked,” Lahmeyer tells Rolling Stone, “the moment he Truthed it out.”

Pastors for Trump is the brainchild of an extremist in both religion and politics — and a man who celebrates the union of the two realms: “I will embrace Christian Nationalism,” Lahmeyer declared this fall on a stop of the ReAwaken America tour, “because… we are at war in this country; it is a spiritual war between good and evil.”

The emergence of a figure like Lahmeyer at the very beginning of the 2024 election cycle underscores two key trends. First: Overt Christian Nationalism — the ideology that America was founded on, and should be governed to enforce, conservative Christian morality — is becoming central to the GOP nominating process. And second: Trump, and his brain trust, are moving to lock in evangelical voters as a tier-one priority, before they’re tempted to decamp for candidates with more authentic spiritual convictions, like former Vice President Mike Pence, or Florida Governor Ron DeSantis

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ale ... 07003.html.
(original: RollingStone)
Resume18

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by Resume18 »

"Pastors for Trump."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I know, I know, it's not all that funny, but . . . just laughing through the graveyard.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by northland10 »

Pastors for Trump = Happy followers of satan.

No, I am not calling Trump the devil. Trump is just a willing pawn, much like he is for Putin and the Saudis.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I like the term "Luciferian". Is it akin to "Rastafarian"?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
PaulG

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by PaulG »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:53 pm I like the term "Luciferian". Is it akin to "Rastafarian"?
Off Topic
Just wasted 15 minutes looking for the reason Rastafarianism is called Rastafarianism. It's never occurred to me to wonder before. Apparently Ras Tafari was the pre-coronation name of Emperor Haile Selassie I, so now you know.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Yeah, and his son was named Pas Tafari, which is where the FSM came from. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Jackson Lahmeyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

No time is wasted in the aid of a Fogbow comrade. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”