Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:21 pm https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/sta ... 4040668161
Natalie Allison @natalie_allison wrote: Kari Lake begins her speech at Turning Point USA by complaining that mainstream media aren’t covering the conference, then tells attendees to turn around and boo the reporters who are here covering it. (!)
:roll:
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Google gave me this.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/enterta ... 885160002/
Why longtime Fox 10 news anchor Kari Lake is leaving the Phoenix station after 22 years
That's from 2021.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 pm Google gave me this.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/enterta ... 885160002/
Why longtime Fox 10 news anchor Kari Lake is leaving the Phoenix station after 22 years
That's from 2021.
Thanks.
“Not everyone is dedicated to telling the truth."
:lol:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm fine with you being Warrior Queen, but Lindsey Graham will be devastated.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

Looks like she started down the rabbit hole before she left TV
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Lake#Media_career
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

The judge set December 21-22 for the election contest trial. I believe court both days begin at 8 AM MST.
realist

Post by realist »

Pretty much a huge defeat for Lake, but can proceed on two counts. Can't just be because I say so, though.

Judge allows Kari Lake's election lawsuit to proceed in part
Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson ruled that Lake can go to trial Wednesday and Thursday with two of her 10 claims, which allege misconduct with ballot printers and problems with ballot chain of custody. Thompson did not take a position on the validity of the two claims, but said Lake should be allowed to present her case.

The other eight claims — which include allegations that some mail-in ballots with mismatched signatures were counted and that a “censorship” effort by Hobbs and Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer cost her votes — were dismissed

In a two-day hearing set for Wednesday and Thursday, Lake will try to prove her allegations that printers were intentionally allowed to malfunction on Election Day to affect the election outcome and that a county contractor improperly added ballots.
https://news.yahoo.com/judge-allows-kar ... rUL4QkPhEW
She has zeroed in on problems with ballot printers at some polling places in Maricopa County, home to more than 60% of voters. The defective printers produced ballots that were too light to be read by the on-site tabulators at polling places. Lines backed up in some areas amid the confusion.

Affected ballots were taken to the more sophisticated counters at the elections department headquarters in downtown Phoenix. County officials say everyone had a chance to vote and all ballots were counted.
Image X 4
Image X 32
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

"We're taking these bastards to trial."
Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: .@KariLake: "Christmas came early yesterday! We are going to trial!"
Faiing to mention, of course, that 8 of her counts were dismissed.

"Trial" begins tomorrow. :dance:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

She RT this...
Viva Frei @thevivafrei wrote: Invalid signatures claim dismissed on “laches”. @karilake waited too long to file (the report of vulnerabilities was from April). Sue in April? Dismissed for lack of prejudice. Sue after election? Dismissed for laches.

There’s a word for this. Judicial chicanery.

That’s 2 words
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

Omission is not necessarily intentional, counselor.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Did they have printers in 1776? :notlistening:
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

bob wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:15 pm
Omission is not necessarily intentional, counselor.
He's still rambling on about this.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:01 pmHe's still rambling on about this.
So just like in 2009, 2020, and 2021, then. :yawn:

Inevitable taking-my-ball-home phase to follow.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

ARIZONA SECRETARY OF
STATE KATIE HOBBS’
EMERGENCY MOTION FOR
RECONSIDERATION OF ORDER
DENYING MOTION TO QUASH
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

When they were too light to read at the polling place, they were put into a separate box to be taken to the county central tabulators, which have better reading capability and/or they could be hand counted.

The Loonies say that THOSE votes were really tossed out and that's why she lost.

Easy to test. How many vote forms were put into the box to be counted at the cental counting facility. There has to be an auditable figure, because each polling place has a set number of ballots and each must be accounted for, eg: how many were in that group is known

At the central counting facility, it is possible some votes were spoiled for one reason or aonther, say the voter chose 2 people for govenor, niehter vote would count, but again, this is a known number.

How many werre counted at thed central counting facility? Another known number.

Does numer counted at central counting facility equal the number put into a special box to be taken to the central counting facility, minus any spoiled ballots?

If yes, there is no problem. If no, is the number missing 503,000? If no Donfio is FOS...but still we have to ask, is the number less than the number that Kari Lake lost by? Then still not a problem that affects the election, although something that needs to be explained, depending on how big that number is.

raison de arizona

In Lake election contest, judge ordered parties to deliver by noon today lists of witnesses/exhibits for hearing starting tomorrow. In light of dismissal of almost entire case, will try to get Lake's list to get a sense of what her lawyers now plan.
bob

Post by bob »

:smoking:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Regarding Lake's claim that Hobbs will have to testify, above:

So I read the order allowing two minor areas (out of ten, I think) to go forward. One was a possible misdemeanor by an MC election worker; the other was a claim that the printer company intentionally did something. The judge went out of her way to say that neither had anything to do with Hobbs. In fact she underlined it. So it was impossible to miss.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gregg wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:27 pm When they were too light to read at the polling place, they were put into a separate box to be taken to the county central tabulators, which have better reading capability and/or they could be hand counted.

The Loonies say that THOSE votes were really tossed out and that's why she lost.
The County stated that if the machines were not recording blue pens, the result would be a blank ballot. And they have a count of all the blank ballots, said count being a low number (not enough to alter the election) and in the range expected for an election. Plus, there is no reason to think that there would be more blank ballots intended for Rs than for Ds.

The MAGA lawyer countered that it was possible that voters wrote more lightly on the first couple of rows, and then pressed harder, thereby created non-blank ballots that were nonetheless under-votes for the top names.

Seriously.

He babbled something to explain why, if that were the case, there would be more undervotes for the Rs than for the Dems.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

There were approx. 17000 "slot 3" ballots, which is about the same as the current margin.
raison de arizona

New Turtle wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:34 pm There were approx. 17000 "slot 3" ballots, which is about the same as the current margin.
“The people who left without casting a ballot, they were disenfranchised by the Republican Party,” Hobbs said during a December 7 interview with Arizona PBS. “The people who were telling them, ‘Don’t put your ballot in this secure box, leave after you check in,’ they were listening to the wrong people.”
https://azpbs.org/horizon/2022/12/gover ... a-horizon/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

New Turtle wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:34 pm There were approx. 17000 "slot 3" ballots, which is about the same as the current margin.
So, she would need every single one more or less.

That seems unlikely.

I mean, I know we're the Illuminati and we're used to being Omnipotent and all, but I also know Todd in IT whose job it was to program the machines to only kick out Republican votes and, well, Todd is a nice guy, but he can't write code to save his life. :mrgreen:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:57 pm Did they have printers in 1776? :notlistening:
Yeah, they did. Ben Franklin was one.

But I don't suppose that is what you meant.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:13 am
Suranis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:57 pm Did they have printers in 1776? :notlistening:
Yeah, they did. Ben Franklin was one.

But I don't suppose that is what you meant.
What operating System did Ben Franklin run on? What happened if he broke down? Why were "printer errors" removed from the constitution??? ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Governors & State Elections”