Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:31 am ...
But honestly, if you are lucky enough to learn anything about the planet you were born upon, you should learn that everything changes, and the trick is to navigate the changes.

I mean, sheesh. :roll:
I've heard this thought attributed to Darwin. I don't know if that's true but it's a good point and I try to live by it. (paraphrased by me)

It's not the smartest, or the fastest, or the most attractive of the species that survives. It's the ones who can adapt to change.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:56 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:31 am ...
But honestly, if you are lucky enough to learn anything about the planet you were born upon, you should learn that everything changes, and the trick is to navigate the changes.

I mean, sheesh. :roll:
I've heard this thought attributed to Darwin. I don't know if that's true but it's a good point and I try to live by it. (paraphrased by me)

It's not the smartest, or the fastest, or the most attractive of the species that survives. It's the ones who can adapt to change.
I'd argue that the smartest of a species would be among those who could adapt to change, not all of them mind you, but most of the smart category...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by neonzx »

Oh noes.

There is really not much to say on this, is there?

I can't even come up with a joke because I have too many Jewish friends.

I have nowhere to go with this.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

nothingburger. Just a question like that will not fall under a German anti-hate law, while "only asking a question" and bring up the H guy would likely lead to a deletion. I guess if Fuentes has a Twitter account and a German citizen were to report, they would need to delete much of that guys content.

ps. It is possible that "deletion" on a worldwide platform would mean that posts would need to be geo-located and blocked from appearing on IP adresses located in Germany.

ETA pps. it's possible that if a hate-post has been submitted using an IP geo-located to Germany that it may have to be deleted in a form that it doesn't appear anywhere.
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

This is interesting because I believe it's on Mastodon there's a short list of things you can't do, e.g., hate speech, nudity, etc., the usual, but one is specifically is post anything against German law.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:14 pm This is interesting because I believe it's on Mastodon there's a short list of things you can't do, e.g., hate speech, nudity, etc., the usual, but one is specifically is post anything against German law.
The developer and his company are German and reside in Berlin.

ETA. The original server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit https://mastodon.social/explore
this server has also a blacklist of Mastadon servers it will not get messages from (hate speech, conspiracies etc)

the instance to promote Mastodon https://joinmastodon.org/
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

Germany has a lot of very strict laws, designed in part to prevent the rise of Fascism in their country again.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:17 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:14 pm This is interesting because I believe it's on Mastodon there's a short list of things you can't do, e.g., hate speech, nudity, etc., the usual, but one is specifically is post anything against German law.
The developer and his company are German and reside in Berlin.
That explains it. I was thinking Germany may have stricter laws.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Phoenix520 »

When FireDogLake was alive we had only one hard and fast moderating rule -ok, two but only after TRex really pissed someone off by changing their post in moderation to make them look exceedingly foolish - and that was NO DISCUSSION ABOUT JEWS, period. Zapped before it begins.

It saved a lot of flame wars.
Kendra

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kendra »

Oh my. This is pathetic.
House ‘Freedom Caucus’ Christmas Party looks like a raucous affair with Louie Gohmert on guitar.
tek

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by tek »

Another hour and I bet they were squirting that cheese-in-a-can right into their mouths..
Kendra

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kendra »

tek wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:42 pm Another hour and I bet they were squirting that cheese-in-a-can right into their mouths..
Don't give them any ideas... :sick:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: MAGA pastor Shane Vaughn demands Electoral College-like systems in the states because GOP Senate candidates keep losing since they can't win over "the majority of the population": "We cannot defeat the population centers without the Electoral College." https://bit.ly/3BxgOak
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

They still make that stuff? Can't they afford a decent charcuterie board? Maybe crudités from Oz?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Phoenix520 »

Mountain Dew is their soda of choice? That explains a lot, actually.
Why is Mountain Dew Banned in UK

According to NewsNation, bromine is "the element found in brominated flame retardants, which can build up in the body and potentially lead to memory loss, as well as skin and nerve problems."
https://boingboing.net/2022/07/28/mount ... s.html/amp

And before our Eurobretheren pop off, of course you can buy MtDew in London but in a different formulation.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:39 pm

Oh my. This is pathetic.

Agreed, where's the key bumps and orgy that Klanthorn told us about.... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gupwalla

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gupwalla »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 pm MAGA pastor Shane Vaughn demands Electoral College-like systems in the states because GOP Senate candidates keep losing since they can't win over "the majority of the population": "We cannot defeat the population centers without the Electoral College." https://bit.ly/3BxgOak
That used to literally be how it worked, prior to the 17th Amendment. Senators were chosen by the state’s legislature, which acted in the role of the Electoral College.

State legislature elections were also sometimes proxies for a federal Senate seat. That was famously the case when Lincoln and Douglas engaged in their eponymous debate series - each Senate candidate was stumping for his party’s slate of state legislative candidates, in hopes of winning enough support in the state legislature to win the Senate appointment.

But - alas for Vaughn - he can’t get his wish without amending the Constitution to remove or alter the 17th Amendment, and that ain’t gonna happen.

I do have another suggestion for his audience, though: start nominating candidates who can win over a majority of the electorate. I’m old enough to remember the pre-Trump era, when both parties gave some serious consideration to “electability” during primary season.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by northland10 »

Until recently, a child of color could not find a doll that looked like them. The closest they could find is some caricature of an African American child. Now that they can, the white lady is all upset that the world has gone "woke."

We are not woke. We are simply not racist entitled white assholes.

Oh yeah, and what happened to that freedom thing the right so loves. Freedom means American Girl can put out the product they think Americans will buy. I guess freedom only counts when it supports the lady's white privilege. I'm shocked.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:16 pm Until recently, a child of color could not find a doll that looked like them. The closest they could find is some caricature of an African American child. Now that they can, the white lady is all upset that the world has gone "woke."

Oh yeah, and what happened to that freedom thing the right so loves. Freedom means American Girl can put out the product they think Americans will buy. I guess freedom only counts when it supports the lady's white privilege. I'm shocked.
Look at the dolls they don’t have.
450B35EC-9C42-48D6-B313-A41AF25AC306.jpeg
450B35EC-9C42-48D6-B313-A41AF25AC306.jpeg (127.96 KiB) Viewed 424 times
(No kids so no idea, but do they all have the same face?)
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:04 pm Mountain Dew is their soda of choice? That explains a lot, actually.
Why is Mountain Dew Banned in UK

According to NewsNation, bromine is "the element found in brominated flame retardants, which can build up in the body and potentially lead to memory loss, as well as skin and nerve problems."
https://boingboing.net/2022/07/28/mount ... s.html/amp

And before our Eurobretheren pop off, of course you can buy MtDew in London but in a different formulation.

I have never seen Mt Dew in London, but honestly never thouht about until just now. Which is strange because I do drink it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:16 pm Until recently, a child of color could not find a doll that looked like them. The closest they could find is some caricature of an African American child. Now that they can, the white lady is all upset that the world has gone "woke."

"They have the freedom to do what they're told!"

probably George Orwell
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Patagoniagirl

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Gregg wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:46 am

"They have the freedom to do what they're told!"

probably George Orwell
Seems about right.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:35 pm https: //twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1602297896241700864
Newsmax host complains about being slower than the other racist Dad's who snapped up all the white baby dolls before he did. :violin:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”