Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
bob

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bob »

keith wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:37 pm I seem to remember, back in the rehistoric times, that it was illegal to profit from criminal notoriety. Crims werent allowed to profit from interviews or book deals, etc.
New York's original Son-of-Sam law was ruled unconstitutional, but some states have similar laws that attempt to comport with the U.S. Constitution.
What happened to that?
There's simply a too tenuous connection between Gold's insurrecting and AFD's grifting; AFD had numerous other grifting vectors.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dr. Ken »

Another bomb threat to the boston children's hospital because of right wing disinformation
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kendra »

Rep. Chip Roy on members of the military celebrating Pride month: "We need to refocus our military on what it's supposed to do, which is blow things up and kill people."
Resume18

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Resume18 »

Former Trump attorney and feckless call us next Tuesday had this to say about the Colorado nightclub shooting victims.
Yet in the episode she directly points out that the five people killed that night had “no evidence at all that they were Christians” and that “they are now reaping the consequences of having eternal damnation… We should be having that conversation.” Ellis continues, “Instead of the just tragedy of what happened to the body, we need be talking about what happened to the soul and the fact that they are now in eternal separation from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump ... mouseenter

STFU.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

How does she know they weren't Christian? Are they supposed to check in with her first?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:49 pm How does she know they weren't Christian? Are they supposed to check in with her first?
She's going off the assumption that all the victims are gay, ergo Not True Christians....

She made an assumption...which makes an ass out of her...and umption...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Phoenix520 »

The mr, who is usually pretty chill about these nut jobs, almost lost it when he saw that clip.

This line of… thought? … is stupid and dangerous, and must be the talking points of a certain segment of whack jobs because it was everywhere yesterday.

Way to go, honey. Now there’s even more reason for the sane to despise you Xianists.
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:12 pm The mr, who is usually pretty chill about these nut jobs, almost lost it when he saw that clip.

This line of… thought? … is stupid and dangerous, and must be the talking points of a certain segment of whack jobs because it was everywhere yesterday.

Way to go, honey. Now there’s even more reason for the sane to despise you Xianists.
Actually I kind of think that she is just that crazy. I mean, she's a garbage human being, but she's a religious fanatic.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Is she arguing it is okay to kill heretics and non-believers?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Phoenix520 »

:shrug: If you can’t save them, I guess.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

How many steps away is that from racial purity?
Resume18

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Resume18 »

I guess it's a theme with these folks.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/right ... 18f2a32d39
Aaron Thompson, of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Vancouver, said the massacre was a "good thing" and falsely claimed the victims had been molesting children, although he walked that back moments later by saying their had only been looking at children in an inappropriate way, reported Only Sky.

"Am I sad that five homos got shot?" Thompson said Tuesday in a sermon. "No, I’m not sad at all. As a matter of fact, I think it’s a good thing that they’re not here anymore to molest kids."

The gunman opened fire during a drag performance, which have become a target of conservative outrage, but the event at Club Q in Colorado Springs was not open to anyone younger than 18, unlike child-friendly "drag queen story hours" hosted by many libraries.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:19 am Is she arguing it is okay to kill heretics and non-believers?
I call them the American Taliban for a reason....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Danraft

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Danraft »

I’ve mentioned it before, but the podcast, “It Could Happen Here” has a multi episode description of what civil war would look like in the next few years. He is quite knowledgeable and has a multi-episode analysis of SovCits and other bad players we have discussed (like the Bundys) and draws his what-if scenarios from other recent countries that have had rebellions and the very fragmented nature of it.

It would not be particular states seceding from the Union, but rather isolated regions with different motivations. I listened while I was bicycling to this series over a few days and it raised the hackles on the back of my neck. In other words, it resonated with what I know is out there in the varied groups. These big name dog whistlers to the “cause” are scary. Elon Musk’s irresponsible Free Speech stance, given what I have stated before about the nature of our evolutionary past is also at play.

In short, American Civil War, in the aspect of a fragmented cacophony of fringe actors successfully disrupting the delicate fragile nature of interstate commerce by little actions is a real threat.

Side note, I just got home and opened the fridge to put something inside— maybe the door was ajar for a bit or something, but there is a smell of something spoiled in it. As a chef for decades, I can be certain that the smell is of cooked poultry spoiling. Why is that relevant? The content creator of that podcast has been in the midst of civil unrest in other countries (these things can lead to genocide) and he is saying something here “smells” like that.
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-07/ ... /101746358

German police arrest suspected members of far-right extremist group Reich Citizens amid alleged plan to overthrow government

Thousands of police have carried out a series of raids across Germany against suspected far-right extremists who allegedly sought to overthrow the state by force.

Key points:

Prosecutors identified Reich Citizens as a "terrorist organisation" planning to overthrow the German government
They allegedly believed in a "conglomerate" of conspiracy theories including QAnon
A German special forces barracks may have been among the sites raided
Federal prosecutors said some 3,000 officers conducted searches at 130 sites in 11 of Germany's 16 states, against adherents of the so-called Reich Citizens movement.

Justice Minister Marco Buschmann described the raids as an "anti-terrorism operation," adding the suspects may have planned an armed attack on institutions of the state.
Sam the Centipede

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Ja, the Reichsbürger ("Reich citizens") are a nasty bunch. They are a toxic mixture of conspiracy theories, far right politics, anti-semitism, racism and gun-nuttery. The general thrust of their ideology is that the current government of Germany is a corporation run by either the USA or some selection of the former Allied Powers, and is invalid because … reasons. Blah blah court decision blah blah successor state blah blah government in exile blah blah.

So they wish to "restore" the 1919 constitution or another historical variant. It's the usual fractured mess of von PopTart style self-appointed "governments", some with their own flags, stamps, currencies, etc. you know the sort of thing, plus flinging paper at local government offices. Like most conspiracy theorists and Qanon acolytes, they don't always play well together. They have also been involved with Covid protests and associated violence.

The real concern is that (unlike the von PopTart cosplay) there is neo-nazi involvement, violent people with firearms and explosives, so they could cause some real harm. That's why the police have moved to close them down. Apparently they have been recruiting (or trying to, I don't know how successful it has been) among the armed forces.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by northland10 »

Wait, whut? They have neo-nazis, and they want to restore the Weimer Republic constitution?
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:19 am Wait, whut? They have neo-nazis, and they want to restore the Weimer Republic constitution?
Well, the want to pick up there and play it again.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede

Right Wing Low Lifes

Gregg wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:01 am
northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:19 am Wait, whut? They have neo-nazis, and they want to restore the Weimer Republic constitution?
Well, the want to pick up there and play it again.
It seems to me to be another instance of a generic right-wing yearning for an imagined golden age when their group (white, mainly male, christian-ish [non-non-christian?], heterosexual, etc.) ran their country and was superior to others, behoven to none.

The US has the MAGA Trumpists (plus Proud Boys and lots of other nasties), Russia has the tsar-fondling Putinists, England has the Brexiters, Germany has the Reichsbürgern.

The chosen golden age when the country was a land of joy and plenty varies according to each country's history. For countries which had a war or revolution n their territory in recent history it will is the period before that, for others (e.g. US, UK) it seems to be the 1950s as seen in the movies.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Foggy »

I was born in 1952, and it was all true.

We learned that white men won the American Revolution with guns, and then we won the American West with guns, and then we beat the Germans with guns in WWI, and then we beat fucking Hitler AND the Japanese with guns in WWII, and I grew up in a culture where to be a white male with a gun made me a freakin' apex predator. I was an NRA sharpshooter when I was 10.

And even though the Declaration says "all men are created equal" and there were fits and starts in that direction, everyone knew the truth, that white men ruled the world. White male Americans most of all.

'Course, in my teens I became a counterculture affiliate, and had to re-learn a lot of stuff that I thought I already knew. Unlike a lot of my fellow white men, I grew up in the world, with my eyes open to reality. In fact, at my age, white men have become a horribly abused minority. :lol:

So I understand these assholes, to some extent. This is not the world we grew up in. It doesn't seem fair. But honestly, if you are lucky enough to learn anything about the planet you were born upon, you should learn that everything changes, and the trick is to navigate the changes.

I mean, sheesh. :roll:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Right Wing Low Lifes

Ever wise, Foggy. :thumbsup:

One of the other features of these loons is a conviction that most of the population (or at least the people they think they can relate to) would agree with them if only we weren't bamboozled by <insert demons of choice here: media, politicians, jews, hollywood, pedophiles, bankers, the EU, the UN, whatevs>, us poor saps just needs to be edumacatered.

But peeps with ticking brainboxes understand that the world is complex and ever-changing – as the Foglord opines, so it is.
Jim

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Jim »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:31 am So I understand these assholes, to some extent. This is not the world we grew up in. It doesn't seem fair. But honestly, if you are lucky enough to learn anything about the planet you were born upon, you should learn that everything changes, and the trick is to navigate the changes.

Men are dropping out of the labor force because they’re upset about their social status, according to a new study
Men without four-year college degrees, between the ages of 25 and 54, have left the workforce in higher numbers than other groups. And they’re leaving in part because of their perceived social status relative to better-educated men of similar age, according to a new study from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.

Non-college-educated men have seen their pay shrink by more than 30% since 1980 compared to the average earnings of all other prime-age workers. Their weekly earnings have declined 17%, while those of college-educated men rose by 20%, adjusting for inflation. That earnings loss has caused a decline in their social status, prompting them to walk away from work entirely, Pinghui Wu, the author of the study, wrote.

“For many workers, a job not only offers financial security, it also affirms their status, which is tied to their position relative to their age peers and many social outcomes,” Wu wrote.
:snippity:

Younger white men in particular were more likely to leave when their expected wages fell relative to their more educated peers, according to the Fed study. Unlike men, women have not seen the same level of decline in their wages based on education. That group has seen a 32% increase in weekly earnings, irrespective of their educational qualifications.
And those younger, white men end up joining white supremacists and hate groups to try and find their spot in society. And what's really interesting is it has been Republican policies that have lead to their pay being stagnated over the last 40+ years.
humblescribe
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by humblescribe »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:31 am I was born in 1952, and it was all true.

We learned that white men won the American Revolution with guns, and then we won the American West with guns, and then we beat the Germans with guns in WWI, and then we beat fucking Hitler AND the Japanese with guns in WWII, and I grew up in a culture where to be a white male with a gun made me a freakin' apex predator. I was an NRA sharpshooter when I was 10.

And even though the Declaration says "all men are created equal" and there were fits and starts in that direction, everyone knew the truth, that white men ruled the world. White male Americans most of all.

'Course, in my teens I became a counterculture affiliate, and had to re-learn a lot of stuff that I thought I already knew. Unlike a lot of my fellow white men, I grew up in the world, with my eyes open to reality. In fact, at my age, white men have become a horribly abused minority. :lol:

So I understand these assholes, to some extent. This is not the world we grew up in. It doesn't seem fair. But honestly, if you are lucky enough to learn anything about the planet you were born upon, you should learn that everything changes, and the trick is to navigate the changes.

Therein lies the rub, Fogster.

My sis-in-law is in her late 70s. All her lady friends and their husbands are about the same age. Yet when we are all together, there is this yearning for 1958, I like Ike, and simpler times. They are all 100%, dyed-in-the-wool Republicans who were sucked into the tfg vortex six years ago. To a person, they held their noses and voted for him again in 2020 (admittedly we're in California so their vote was essentially nullified.) Even to this day, they will not repudiate or condemn tfg for all his transgressions. :brickwallsmall:

These folks abhor change unless it benefits them personally. Even yesterday when my wife was visiting her sister, her sister brought up for the umpteenth time Hunter Biden and his infamous, mysterious, and inculpatory laptop. My wife said, STOP!!! She further said that we can have a sisterly discussion when you quit watching Fox News 15 hours a day and think a little bit about whether you know the whole story, or just what Fox News and your friends tell you.

I swear I think many of these people are more reactionary that merely conservative. That is the tragedy.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”