Election 2022: Democrats Are Going To Win Again

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:19 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:04 pm
noblepa wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:51 pm He may even sue the RNC, asking that he be installed as the candidate, despite the delegate count against him.
I think we may have a winner.
But if Mr. Pillowbrain is RNC Chair, he will default on the lawsuit and allow Trump to win.
Pillowguy has even less chance of becoming RNC chairman that TFG does of being elected again.

I was really only kidding when I suggested that TFG might sue the RNC, but I wouldn't put it past him. Seriously though, if he did sue, would any court not dismiss the case as being a political rather than legal question?
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:24 pmI was really only kidding when I suggested that TFG might sue the RNC, but I wouldn't put it past him. Seriously though, if he did sue, would any court not dismiss the case as being a political rather than legal question?
An election at a corporation (that happens to be in the politics business) is not a "political" dispute. Corporations elect leaders all the time.

But good luck with making it a factual question.
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Iqbal and Twombley would likely make a prominent appearance in this GIL-like putative case.

Return to “Current Politics”