Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gupwalla wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:32 pm What’s with the hair? That screen cap makes it look like he got a bottle of peroxide and tried to go full Nazi.
It looks like the hair and the tie and the weird lighting are supposed to evoke tfg.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:15 pm
Gupwalla wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:32 pm What’s with the hair? That screen cap makes it look like he got a bottle of peroxide and tried to go full Nazi.
It looks like the hair and the tie and the weird lighting are supposed to evoke tfg.
Or maybe Himmler... :smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Gregg wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:24 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:15 pm
Or maybe Himmler... :smoking:
Nah. Max Headroom
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He looks like Max Headroom. To a degree it has to be deliberate.

Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He is still collecting his government salary, but boy wonder Madison Cawthorn has checked out, packed up, and is hanging out in FL. Like all good right wingers who complain about the government, they take the money and run.
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

Kendra wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:59 am
He is still collecting his government salary, but boy wonder Madison Cawthorn has checked out, packed up, and is hanging out in FL. Like all good right wingers who complain about the government, they take the money and run.
This is for the best.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gupwalla wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:01 am
Kendra wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:59 am
This is for the best.
Truly, I'd much rather pay him to do nothing than to have him there Madison Cawthorning over everything.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I was told earlier (2020?) that congress critters who lost their reelection get immediately kicked out of their Congress offices so that housekeeping can clean up and prepare for the new residents.They need to look for themselves for the remaining months in D.C.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:52 am I was told earlier (2020?) that congress critters who lost their reelection get immediately kicked out of their Congress offices so that housekeeping can clean up and prepare for the new residents.They need to look for themselves for the remaining months in D.C.
That's not true.
It's courteous to make arrangements with the new tenant but it's your office until noon on January 3rd.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just saw this dipshit is going to be my new neighbor. Well, if I lived in the crooked ex congressman part of town.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:48 pm Just saw this dipshit is going to be my new neighbor. Well, if I lived in the crooked ex congressman part of town.
And how are we sure you don't????? :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:48 pm Just saw this dipshit is going to be my new neighbor. Well, if I lived in the crooked ex congressman part of town.
I was going to give you a heads-up but I assumed you already heard because it was all over the local news a week ago.

Sorry.

I did a walk-through of the property photos on Zillow. (don't have the link now). Nice house. Ride-in master shower with dual shower heads-- just like a gym shower. :lol:

He closed in August, pre-Ian, so it probably got banged up. So sad.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He’s half a million in debt. Where’s his money come from?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:23 pm He’s half a million in debt. Where’s his money come from?
Guessing his wealthy 'rents?

Here is the house:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2213 ... 386_zpid/?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

My first thought was: how long until he and his frat boy completely trash the place? Next thought: hope he doesn’t get drunk and roll into the Waterway.

Nice house. Not really my style, but I could live there.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:27 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:23 pm He’s half a million in debt. Where’s his money come from?
Guessing his wealthy 'rents?

Here is the house:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2213 ... 386_zpid/?
Well, if I had any questions on whether they stretch photos on these sites to make they room look bigger. My question was answered.

I was looking at this and thought the electric piano looked really wide.
https://photos.zillowstatic.com/fp/687b ... _1152.webp

I checked, and it is no wider as the number of keys and octaves are the same as a standard 61-key keyboard. The keys start really large and then shrink as they go up. Oh yeah, the music stand looks like it is centered on the right third of the keyboard, but it is actually centered over middle C, the center of the keyboard.

Yeah, and he got that from Mommy and Daddy, along with right-wing money folks who want him to shut up.
Edit: It sold for 630K in 2019 but went on the market in August 2022 for 1.2M and sold 2 weeks later. Something does not smell right.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thx for the link. Definitely not my part of town. I'm in the NW sector. Technically I have a SW address but I'm two blocks from NW.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

How appropriate that his driveway is paved with thousands of little dicks.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Lived there in the 80s. Didn't like the politics there then, wouldn't much care for them now. Sold my 7 lots in the SW Cape to finance a build up here and at first I was a little sad, but not hardly anymore.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

meh bathroom tile is ugly
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It definitely looks like an HGTV House Hunters house.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bob

Post by bob »

Gizmodo: Rep. Madison Cawthorn Fined More Than $15,000 in 'Let's Go Brandon' Ethics Committee Memecoin Probe:
A House investigation concluded that the Republican Congressman violated multiple rules when he invested in and promoted the cryptocurrency.

North Carolina Congressman Madison Cawthorn’s brief stint in the House has been rife with scandal. There’s the time he seemingly bragged about invites to alleged cocaine-fueled orgies. That’s on top of sexual misconduct allegations surfacing, which he’s denied. There’s also a leaked nude video as well as multiple ethics committee investigations.

Now, the politician is set to finally face some material consequences for his actions. The House Ethics Committee has determined Cawthorn violated multiple congressional rules with his purchase and promotion of Let’s Go Brandon Coin—a cryptocurrency best known for its NASCAR meme ties and astounding value loss.
So, so fitting.

"For completeness," the the House report.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:41 pm Gizmodo: Rep. Madison Cawthorn Fined More Than $15,000 in 'Let's Go Brandon' Ethics Committee Memecoin Probe:
A House investigation concluded that the Republican Congressman violated multiple rules when he invested in and promoted the cryptocurrency.

North Carolina Congressman Madison Cawthorn’s brief stint in the House has been rife with scandal. There’s the time he seemingly bragged about invites to alleged cocaine-fueled orgies. That’s on top of sexual misconduct allegations surfacing, which he’s denied. There’s also a leaked nude video as well as multiple ethics committee investigations.

Now, the politician is set to finally face some material consequences for his actions. The House Ethics Committee has determined Cawthorn violated multiple congressional rules with his purchase and promotion of Let’s Go Brandon Coin—a cryptocurrency best known for its NASCAR meme ties and astounding value loss.
So, so fitting.

"For completeness," the the House report.
Does the House Ethic Committee's jurisdiction extend past his official exit from Congress in less than a month? He apparently has already left Washington and vacated his offices.

What can they do to him after his term expires? For that matter, will the Committee in the new Republican majority even press the issue?
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

RIP, MaddyC
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Is he still gay(ish) -- I've never fully formed an opinion because same-sex cousins humping at that age is not abnormal.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”