Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by neonzx »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:47 am I want to watch it. I just...can't.
It's actually not painful. Rather entertaining.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:47 am I want to watch it. I just...can't.
I don’t. I want a synopsis. 😀
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Gosh, you snowflakes. Lindell plays right along with Kimmel, even when Kimmel is mocking him. It's funny AF. They're both laughing through the 18 minute interview.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm Gosh, you snowflakes. Lindell plays right along with Kimmel, even when Kimmel is mocking him. It's funny AF. They're both laughing through the 18 minute interview.
Wait, and you think this makes it better?

Here's the guy spending tons of his own money trying to persuade credulous rubes that the 2020 Election was fraudulent and their government is illegitimate. WHAT A JOKESTER! HA HA HA HA!
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Not a fan of normalizing an ongoing attempt to end what remains of democracy in this country and replace it with a tyrant.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I watched the interview. I really think Lindell is just a typical sufferer of severe addictive personality. He got addicted to crack, then he got addicted to Jesus, now he's addicted to Trump and this utter nonsense about voting machines stealing votes from Trump and giving them to Biden. He is a complete moron who can't moderate his fee fees, beliefs, or apparently anything else, and likely going to once again lose everything he owns.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

GOALPOST MOVE ALERT! Now not even setting a date for social media... "phase two" is just the crappy content page that appeared for a day or two the first week. Will the marks ever catch on?
The launch of FRANK has been epic! Our 24-7 TV stream with LIVE programming continues with additional new live shows coming soon as well as phase two that will feature the TV broadcasts, articles, and podcasts of nationally known broadcasters. Please text FRANK to 567-252-0000 and you will receive a text alert before live broadcasts begin so you can watch LIVE on your phone, computer or iPad. You will also receive text alert updates on new features at FrankSpeech.com.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Are subscribers still not able to post cranks?
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Nope, Stern, you can't even sign up. It's a static page with his Absolute Nonsense along with (apparently) his nightly livestream ranting. Nobody has ever been able to post. Got my "VIP Membership" text on April 12 and still... nothing.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

Post by Lani »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:59 pm :yeahthat:

Not a fan of normalizing an ongoing attempt to end what remains of democracy in this country and replace it with a tyrant.
Didn't watch the whole thing. When I switched the channel, I felt that Lindell's supporters would be happy with his appearance. Opponents would be happy with Kimmel's barb's. Lindell came across as completely believing in the truth of his "evidence" and no doubt is pleased with telling the audience about it.

Now I need to find my brain wash....
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Lani wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:01 pm
p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:59 pm :yeahthat:

Didn't watch the whole thing. When I switched the channel, I felt that Lindell's supporters would be happy with his appearance. Opponents would be happy with Kimmel's barb's. Lindell came across as completely believing in the truth of his "evidence" and no doubt is pleased with telling the audience about it.

Now I need to find my brain wash....
So in other words, it was to TV what McDonalds is to food.

(I don't have a TV, and I've found McDonalds to be good for constipation)
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm Gosh, you snowflakes. Lindell plays right along with Kimmel, even when Kimmel is mocking him. It's funny AF. They're both laughing through the 18 minute interview.
Wait, and you think this makes it better?

Here's the guy spending tons of his own money trying to persuade credulous rubes that the 2020 Election was fraudulent and their government is illegitimate. WHAT A JOKESTER! HA HA HA HA!
I think he needs exposed -- Lindell. Kimmel did it perfert, including the fake Lindell at the end of the interview. Linidell didn't ever see any of it -- the man's brain is fried. Kimmel didn't give him a platform other than for ridicule.
tek

Post by tek »

The launch of FRANK has been epic!
Yes indeed! But not in a good way..
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

According to a Reddit post Frankspeech is now attempting to implement “Open Social 10.0.6”.

https://www.drupal.org/project/social

https://www.getopensocial.com/

https://www.getopensocial.com/about-us/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:37 am
I found it wonderful -- we used to call this type of thing "vaporware" back in the day. :rotflmao:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

neonzx wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:01 am
tek wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:37 am
I found it wonderful -- we used to call this type of thing "vaporware" back in the day. :rotflmao:
Yeah, but typically vaporware came from vendors you already did business with and that could actually deliver products. IBM, Microsoft, Oracle all slung vaporware because customers knew they would eventually ship something sort of workable. Maybe years late, maybe with half of the promised list, but it would eventually arrive.

Lindell's never going to be able to launch anything. So he's not even up to the level of playing in the vaporware game. He's just a second-grader in a pillow fort fantasizing about taking over the school.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:22 am Lindell's never going to be able to launch anything. So he's not even up to the level of playing in the vaporware game. He's just a second-grader in a pillow fort fantasizing about taking over the school.
I see what you did thar... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:22 am

Lindell's never going to be able to launch anything. So he's not even up to the level of playing in the vaporware game. He's just a second-grader in a pillow fort fantasizing about taking over the school.
Best episode of Community - hands down.
Off Topic
► Show Spoiler
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well well well, the "content" pages are back at Frank.

https://www.frankspeech.com
https://www.frankspeech.com/shows/tv "TV Shows": What a fabulous lineup.

Diamond and Silk
The Right Side with Doug Billings
For Liberty's Sake
The Ledger Report with Graham Ledger
The Pete Santilli Show
Jiggy Jaguar
BraveTV with Dr. Jason Dean
David Harris Jr. Show
The Create Your Own Life Video Show
Live From America with Jeremy Herrell
The Eric Metaxas TV Show
The Hope Report TV
Patriot Crusader Mission
The Savvy Truth
Here's My 2 Cents
Ksok Uncensored, Your Blue State Conservative
FIDES Podcast Knowledge, Faith, Truth I Dare You to Listen
Council of Colonels, over 100 years of military experience
The Loaded Mic, all subjects with a heavy dose of gun rights
NOQ Report
MatrixxxGrooove Show

On Diamond & Silk, the episode says it is EP 44 | Diamond and Silk talk to Dr. Simone Gold about Face Diapers and vaccines... but the audio is an interview with Mike Flynn. Oops. :lol: Mike Flynn is a fanboy for Diamond & Silk. He just lies and lies. "70 lawyers/Marc Elias" "Suspended the audit". Talks about AZAudit. The problem with a lot of this content is going to be that since they chase SQUIRRELS! which are later proven totally false, the content sounds especially ridiculous. Podcast:

DS.JPG
DS.JPG (73.07 KiB) Viewed 2975 times

https://www.frankspeech.com/tv/video/ep ... d-vaccines

https://cdn.frankspeech.com/EP43Diamond ... _audio.mp3

5/1/21 Homepage:

Frank HP.JPG
Frank HP.JPG (123.09 KiB) Viewed 2975 times

Frank HP 2.JPG
Frank HP 2.JPG (155.65 KiB) Viewed 2975 times

Frank HP 3.JPG
Frank HP 3.JPG (123.35 KiB) Viewed 2975 times

It's back: "Proudly Built and Powered by Johnston Howse, LLC"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Is there some way to un-own Diamond and Silk. Can I cancel them somehow without effort?

https://xyz.frankspeech.com/tv/video/ep ... -much-more
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Gravel and toilet paper were BLM advocates until they realized they couldn't make any money at it. Then they became Trumplunatics. It never hurts to remind people of that.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

sterngard friegen wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:39 pm Gravel and toilet paper were BLM advocates until they realized they couldn't make any money at it. Then they became Trumplunatics. It never hurts to remind people of that.
I know you weren't making such an assertion, Stern, but I'll just add that the fact that they couldn't make any money off BLM advocacy is more an indictment of D&S than it is an exculpation of BLM as far as rewarding hucksters and mountebanks is concerned. Shaun King is all the proof you need of this.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Um, .... okay

‘My Pillow guy’ Mike Lindell to launch social media platform at rally in Mitchell
https://www.wave3.com/2021/04/29/my-pil ... -mitchell/
MITCHELL, S.D. (Dakota News Now) - MyPillow CEO and conservative commentator Mike Lindell is planning to launch his new social media platform at a rally at the Corn Palace in Mitchell.

The announcement was made on Wednesday’s episode of the “Bannon War Room” podcast, which is hosted by Steve Bannon.

Dakota News Now spoke with Corn Palace Director Doug Greenway, who confirmed the event is booked for Monday, May 10, at 6 p.m.

The new website is called “Frank.” Lindell described it as a social media site that will also host videos and podcasts. The platform attempted to launch earlier this month, but suffered technical glitches.

On Bannon’s podcast, Lindell called the Mitchell rally Frank’s “grand opening to the world.” He said he chose the site because he is a fan of South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and her hands-off approach to the coronavirus pandemic.

Lindell is one of former President Donald Trump’s most vocal supporters. He was banned from many mainstream social media sites for spreading unsubstantiated claims about the November election. Since then, he has touted the development of Frank, which he calls a platform dedicated to free speech.

Frank’s website currently exists as a holding page teasing “phase two” of its launch, and encourages users to sign up for alerts and share the page on other functional social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Let's all hold our breaths.... :popcorn:
tek

Post by tek »

"corn palace" is oddly appropriate...

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”