Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:31 pm
Harold Gielow (to AGoVA) wrote wrote: Respectfully request you seek a U.S. Supreme Court decision defining, once and for all, the meaning of this US Constitutional eligibility requirement.
I do believe it was their favorite founder dude John Jay who, as SCOTUS CJ, told Pres Washington, "we don't do advisory opinions."
Gielow has appeared in the comments to his "article." Some jerk* is trying to draw out from Gielow what he expects the AGoVA, exactly, to do.

Gielow frames the issue as if the local election officials are violating the law (by not investigating candidates), which suggests Gielow believes the AGoVA should sue all the local election officials. But perhaps some jerk has put more thought into this than Gielow.

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:49 pmGielow has appeared in the comments to his "article." Some jerk* is trying to draw out from Gielow what he expects the AGoVA, exactly, to do.
P&E comment:
Gielow wrote:An AG opinion could be used to limit ballot access, based on that opinion, in the state consistent with that opinion. Such exclusion, if the opinion is exclusionary, would certainly be challenged in court. True, the AG may refuse to respond to a senator’s request for clarification. If he does respond, however, such response would certainly be newsworthy regardless of the opinion. If the opinion holds to Vattel’s definition, the definition provided in the Venus case of 1814,*** it would certainly begin a long overdue national debate as well as call into question the legality of at least two former and current office holders.

My senator has agreed to ask for the opinion. Let’s see how the AG, from his party, responds.
I don't know why Gielow believes** the AGoVA can issue an opinion that would bind the governor's appointee (the elections commissioner); separate constitutional offices, and all that.

This also, predictably, is getting all Gallups and Zullo's Plan B VVIPs WITH STANDING!!! (but hush hush can't say who, or prove anything).

** Kidding; I do know why: Gielow believes many things that aren't true; what's one more? E.g.:

*** A case that doesn't even contain the words "natural-born citizen." :brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
bob

Post by bob »

For those not following along in Arizona, Donofrio ghostwrote a motion to annul Arizona's 2022 election; he then then sought PHV status to enter the case. When Donofrio couldn't prove he was licensed anywhere, the judge denied Donofrio's request. And then too also denied the motion.

So now Donofrio believes it is worth the registration fee for New Jersey's records to show he now has an active license, even though he didn't when he started this misadventure.

And, as is Donofrio's wont, he again takes his ball home when yet another court was not impressed by his special sauce.

And Donofrio blocked some jerk* on Twitter. :crying:

Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
Gupwalla wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:45 pm
Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
This is literally the FOURTH time today I have seen this quoted and all four were in separate contexts and unconnected friends/colleague groups.

This is the universe trying to tell me something.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

Yet here's Donofrio on Twitter, not stopping. :think:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:[The trolls] are here and active in these comments threads regarding “natural born Citizen” and the presidential eligibility clause in our U.S. Constitution on a mission to deceive and spread misinformation and disinformation and gas light new readers. Either as paid (directly or indirectly) operatives like those in the movie “The Haters (2020)”, or as hard-core subversive Marxist ” Antonio Gramsci” ideologues and sociologist types who either work for the government or academia and have lots of spare time on their day jobs to come here and play their psy-ops and social engineering games.

They appear to enjoy twisting logic, circular reasoning fallacy repetitive arguments, child like repetitive “there is no evidence” or you can’t prove it type statements over and over again, and playing linguistic games to deceive people to achieve a cultural shift and political change on a subject to advance their subversive overall long-term political goals (in this case the presidential eligibility clause) to undermine our constitutional republic as was advocated by the Communist and Linguist, Antonio Gramsci . . . .
So if you troll birthers, you are either a Communist or ... paid to do so? :confuzzled:

But I lurve it when Rondeau approves comments like this; it really shows the importance of her commenting policy. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Looks like “some jerk” is living in Chuckle’s head rent free.
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:57 pm Looks like “some jerk” is living in Chuckle’s head rent free.
To give credit where much is due, they are several. :batting:

God knows the space otherwise is not going to use.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

I can't be bothered to carry over DeMaio's latest zombie article. Nothing, like you've seen before. :yawn: :yankyank:

But Kerchner is playing the role of Laity, and in the comments is yelling at every cloud. And then inventing a few more to yell at them some more.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I was curious enough to look at the article that ace reporter bob :thumbsup: linked to. All I got was a soft buzzing murmur in my head, the sound of a troupe of senile birthers intoning "rhubarb obama rhubarb obama obama rhubarb obama" as the ebbing waves of hate erode the remaining brain cells dying in their racist skulls.

Many activities have little intrinsic practical value: making music, embroidery, running, stamp collecting, drinking coffee with friends, etc. but they bring joy, beauty, health, happiness, companionship, etc. But the birther echo chamber, that mire of morons, brings none of these. They have given up any pretence of relevance yet they continue to drone their ritual chants. It's almost sad, wondering why they waste their remaining time on this earth. Almost. Underneath the fuzz of their blather is their consistent racism and hate, so screw them.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

One of these fine days a young lady will run for president, and both her parents will unquestionably be illegal immigrants, residing here unlawfully at the time of her birth, but her birth certificate will say Born in the USA.

You and I know that she's a natural born citizen, but maybe that's when we'll get a full Supreme Court ruling on the subject.

And if he's still around, Kerchner can tell us they were wrong. :rotflmao:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

looks like leo is under investigation for pretending to be a lawyer
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

The next one is classic:

Writing an incriminating letter and THEN invoking the 5th is .... interesting. :roll:

I hope whomever tattled to the Arizona bar also tattled to the New Jersey bar.

Bonus:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

What he did was perfectly allowed, so that is why he deleted all the tweets where he was holding himself out to be Josh's lawyer. Makes sense to me.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Guess Donofrio's girlfriend's chronic condition cleared up.

A bonus of Donofrio's blocking some jerk* is he'll have to work extra hard just to see and then get all threaty.

Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

This is Taitz-level dumb.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Schrödinger's girlfriend?
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

And ... the parakeet ... errrr Paraclete blocked me. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:22 pm :snippity:
Schrödinger's girlfriend?
You don't know her, she lives in Canada.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

realist wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:57 pm And ... the parakeet ... errrr Paraclete blocked me. :lol:
Imagined you were PANICKED! :lol:

Got a text from DARPA that your Go Bag had been activated and your plane ticket to Alaska is being sent. :dance:

Has Foggy gotten back to you that a Fogbow Denny's Grand Slam Grand Jury indictment for Leo was executed? If not, he'd better get there soon.

The next step is the 699th, but if that happens he'll never see his girlfriend again. Look how bloodthirsty these vicious killers look. Leo and Josh Barnett had better calm the fu*k down before the 699th makes them unrecognizable. You can see in their eyes the terror they invoke. 8-)

Christmas Root Beer Biscuit.jpg
Christmas Root Beer Biscuit.jpg (120.3 KiB) Viewed 430 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Heh, heh. The Paraclete was the dood who popularized the "citizens grand jury" idea for the birther movement. Then Carl Swensson and Orly Taitz got 25 morons in Carl's computer repair shop and they indicted Obama, the first citizens grand jury according to Leo's theories.

Then they said they were going to seize property belonging to the gubnor of Georgia if'n he didn't arrest the President of the United States of America.

Then the Paraclete panicked :nooo: and said he was only kidding.

I couldn't indite him in a Denny's. I couldn't stop laughing long enough. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

"The girlfriend," again:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:16 pm "The girlfriend," again:
We need LMK to diagnose this. :thumbsup:
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:24 pm
realist wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:57 pm And ... the parakeet ... errrr Paraclete blocked me. :lol:
Imagined you were PANICKED! :lol:

Got a text from DARPA that your Go Bag had been activated and your plane ticket to Alaska is being sent. :dance:

Has Foggy gotten back to you that a Fogbow Denny's Grand Slam Grand Jury indictment for Leo was executed? If not, he'd better get there soon.

The next step is the 699th, but if that happens he'll never see his girlfriend again. Look how bloodthirsty these vicious killers look. Leo and Josh Barnett had better calm the fu*k down before the 699th makes them unrecognizable. You can see in their eyes the terror they invoke. 8-)

Christmas Root Beer Biscuit.jpg
:panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “Other weirdos”