Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Look at that.

Elise Stefanik trying to take credit for money she voted against comes as no surprise to #NY21. Scammers gonna scam. #StefanikScam
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Fox Hosts Trash GOP’s ‘Rotten Idea’ to Impeach Biden

Justin Baragona
Tue, October 18, 2022 at 6:34 PM·

If Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) thought Fox News would warmly welcome her suggestion to impeach President Joe Biden if Republicans take the House, she may be in for a rude awakening.

“I think that's a rotten idea,” Fox Business Network anchor Stuart Varney flatly stated on Tuesday morning.

“It’s bad for the country,” Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade agreed.

Stefanik, the third-ranking House Republican, recently told the New York Post that GOP lawmakers could take up impeachment proceedings on the president next year following investigations into the Biden family’s business dealings.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-hosts-tr ... 10835.html
(original DailyBeast)
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ohhh, if only we'd known we could impeach trump for shit his family did!
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:30 pm
Fox Hosts Trash GOP’s ‘Rotten Idea’ to Impeach Biden

Justin Baragona
Tue, October 18, 2022 at 6:34 PM·

If Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) thought Fox News would warmly welcome her suggestion to impeach President Joe Biden if Republicans take the House, she may be in for a rude awakening.

“I think that's a rotten idea,” Fox Business Network anchor Stuart Varney flatly stated on Tuesday morning.

“It’s bad for the country,” Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade agreed.

Stefanik, the third-ranking House Republican, recently told the New York Post that GOP lawmakers could take up impeachment proceedings on the president next year following investigations into the Biden family’s business dealings.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-hosts-tr ... 10835.html
(original DailyBeast)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I don't usually post my own work product, but I was proud of this one. Or I don't know, maybe you have to be here. :mrgreen:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Stefanik vows to haul Cuomo in front of Congress for nursing home deaths if GOP takes House
“The subpoenas are coming,” Stefanik said

Stefanik made the pledge on Monday while speaking in front of a Rensselaer County nursing home that refused to abide by Cuomo’s 2020 order, saying House Republicans "will not hesitate to follow the facts wherever they lead and really uncover the important data, the decision-making process and the absolute corruption."

"When Republicans earn back the House, I will lead the charge for the federal investigation of Corrupt Andrew Cuomo's nursing home order that resulted in thousands of deaths on behalf of the victims and their families," Stefanik told Fox News Digital in a statement on Wednesday.

"The subpoenas are coming," Stefanik added.
:snippity:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stefan ... akes-house
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

It's gonna be all Star Chamber, all the time if the fuckheads get the House. I was wondering why so many R's would be pushing this repulsive agenda right before the election, but, silly me, I finally realized it's not just an end unto itself, but an attempt to get us used to the fact that they will not be governing anymore. Just ruling.

I listened to four debates this week; I'm hard pressed to come up with a single legislative position that anyone on the fascist side plainly stated.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:25 am It's gonna be all Star Chamber, all the time if the fuckheads get the House.
It'll be annoying as Hel, but at least they won't have time to try ruining the country with legislation...
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:37 am
p0rtia wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:25 am It's gonna be all Star Chamber, all the time if the fuckheads get the House.
It'll be annoying as Hel, but at least they won't have time to try ruining the country with legislation...
They have the Supreme Court to do the legislating.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:42 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:37 am
They have the Supreme Court to do the legislating.
Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Crap.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

John Fetterman had a stroke and still had enough courage to step on to the debate stage. Elise Stefanik is not only a traitor and a sell out - she’s a coward. #NY21 deserves better. #FireStefanik
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

https://dailygazette.com/2022/11/10/wai ... -to-trump/

Waite: Stefanik may regret loyalty to Trump
Stefanik Victory 2022.jpg
Stefanik Victory 2022.jpg (88.46 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
WEIGHING IN – This week may very well be the week Elise Stefanik comes to regret.

That’s because during the same week that the conservative New York Post and the Wall Street Journal editorial board roasted former President Donald Trump – the WSJ called Trump the party’s “biggest loser” – U.S. Rep. Stefanik professed her loyalty to the former president.
“I am proud to endorse Donald Trump for president in 2024,” Stefanik, the House’s third-ranking Republican, told The New York Times. “It is time for Republicans to unite around the most popular Republican in America who has a proven track record of conservative governance.”

The most popular Republican in America? Really? The guy that the New York Post’s front page lampooned this week with a graphic and headline reading: “Trumpty Dumpty”?
It’s not just Murdoch-owned newspapers that appear to have moved away from Trump following Tuesday’s midterms, in which a slew of high-profile Trump-backed candidates lost. Other Republican leaders, such as longtime Trump adviser David Urban and former Long Island U.S. Rep. Peter King, told The New York Times they think the party should find a new direction.

More importantly, there is evidence the American people have broadly rejected Trumpism.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Well now, that is an interesting twist to the Stefanik Saga. May it end poorly for her as she has not chosen wisely.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Stefanik v Lake.jpg
Stefanik v Lake.jpg (190.78 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Elise Stefanik alleges USPS workers stole her campaign mail, up to $20,000 in donations

New York Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik on Friday alleged that United States Postal Service workers stole up to $20,000 in campaign contributions and illegally opened her mail to do so.

"On four separate occasions between June 2022 and November 2022, packages sent by Elise for Congress containing campaign contributions were ripped open and the contents stolen while in the custody of USPS or its contractors," her lawyers wrote to Postmaster General Louis Dejoy in a letter the Daily Wire obtained. "Three of these incidents occurred in a single week."

"In each case, the evidence indicates that Elise for Congress’s packages were plundered by a USPS employee or contractor while the packages were in transit," they continued. "These repeated security failures by USPS have not only resulted in the loss of nearly $20,000 in campaign contributions, but also—and more alarmingly—have exposed hundreds of Congresswoman Stefanik’s campaign supporters to potential identity theft or financial fraud."

They further acknowledged that the USPS Office of the Inspector General was investigating the thefts and that the campaign was told to expect a report that has not yet materialized.

Stefanik's lawyers set a Dec. 8, 2022 deadline for the USPS to provide them with a list of actions taken to investigate the thefts, an outline of steps taken to protect her campaign mail in the future, and a list of actions the USPS will take to better tackle mail theft nationwide.
:snippity:
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... -donations
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Yeah, Elise, that sounds terrible. Maybe the Dirty Democratic Postmaster General should be fired.

<whisperwhisperwhisper>

Oh, right.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
tek

Post by tek »

Stefanik's lawyers set a Dec. 8, 2022 deadline for the USPS to provide them with a list of actions taken to investigate the thefts, an outline of steps taken to protect her campaign mail in the future, and a list of actions the USPS will take to better tackle mail theft nationwide.
I'll have to remember to do that next time USPS loses something of mine. :roll:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Her despicable PR team views every mistake or oddity or problem as an opportunity to scream "FRAAAAUD". This is new, though not unexpected, since it is the fuckhead, Kari Lake, Alex Jones path to big bucks.

For those who missed it, she went immediately nuts when there was a problem with the paper size in my area on election morning. The desire to play the victim in this aggressive, accusatory way is disgusting.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I didn't read the full article.
packages sent by Elise for Congress containing campaign contributions were ripped open
Who was her campaign sending campaign contributions to?
Why were campaign contributions sent in "packages"?
Were they sending cash? If they were sending checks, why send in "packages"?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:12 am I didn't read the full article.
packages sent by Elise for Congress containing campaign contributions were ripped open
The article is annoyingly unclear, but I gather that the checks had been sent to an address of the campaign (Stefanik has three offices that I am aware of), and then packaged together and sent somewhere else (the bank; the head office--I am just guessing), at which point they were stolen.

The article rightly points out that packages that are thought to contain checks are a notable target for theft. I imagine a package sent from one of Elise's offices as the return address to a bank would be subject to such crime.

But it's all about Elise. Because, FRAAAAAAUDDD!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:34 am
The article is annoyingly unclear, but I gather that the checks had been sent to an address of the campaign (Stefanik has three offices that I am aware of), and then packaged together and sent somewhere else (the bank; the head office--I am just guessing), at which point they were stolen.

The article rightly points out that packages that are thought to contain checks are a notable target for theft. I imagine a package sent from one of Elise's offices as the return address to a bank would be subject to such crime.

Thanks. You'll find this hard to believe, but I believe she's a liar about enough that I don't know if I believe this story. Interesting that they get enough checks to put into at least three packages. I don't know where the last of my checks are anymore.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I sent her a check for eleventy brazilian dollars but she didn't cash it.

So, umm ... yeah. Let's fire DeJoy. :thumbsup:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:40 am
p0rtia wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:34 am

Thanks. You'll find this hard to believe, but I believe she's a liar about enough that I don't know if I believe this story. Interesting that they get enough checks to put into at least three packages. I don't know where the last of my checks are anymore.
I buy it. The thefts/tamperings were reported by the Stefanik campaign, and obviously they have records of the people and amounts from wherever the checks were first received. USPS has been investigating. It's just now that her vultures have realized they can make hay out of this that it's come out. With such a tone. Sickening.

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”