Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Flynn - Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

Post by raison de arizona »

We're so screwed if J6er Finchem gets in as Secretary of State. Polls have it has a dead heat right now, but I hope after Finchem's crazy debate performance everyone will come to their senses and not vote for this clown. They should use his association with crazy Flynn as well.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

Post by Kendra »

One of my favorite reporters Michelle Smith & Richard Lardner with AP/Frontline is out with a great new special about Eric Trump and Michael Flynn’s traveling ‘Reawaken America’ tour.
raison de arizona

There's a PBS doc coming out in a week or so called “Michael Flynn’s Holy War."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:11 pm There's a PBS doc coming out in a week or so called “Michael Flynn’s Holy War."
:crazy: :tinfoil: :popcorn:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Michael Flynn's Holy War airs tonight on PBS. The episode should be available on demand after the initial airing.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/docu ... -holy-war/
Lani

Post by Lani »

Thanks. Watching it now.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I've watched, scary as hell, especially the last half. FYI, I was able to watch going to pbs.org and clicking on Frontline. Also queued it up via the Xfinity app for cable.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This is Michael Flynn’s organization’s guide (Election Integrity Manual) for his people who have gotten jobs as poll workers and poll observers around the country.
Michael Flynn: “I’m encouraged by pastors who are part of our effort .. and pastors who have stood up and fought back against this takeover by the govt. There’s no separation of church and state. The church and the state are one.”
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A guy in search of his marbles :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn thinks Democrats not happy to see him standing at their polling place after he tried to overthrow the 2020 election by declaring martial law and seizing voting machines means they are generally unhappy people.
:koolaid: :tinfoil: :koolaid:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

He’s right that it’s a battle between good and evil. Unfortunately, he’s just not aware which side is actually evil.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

jemcanada2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:22 am He’s right that it’s a battle between good and evil. Unfortunately, he’s just not aware which side is actually evil.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
I think he is, like they all are.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:23 am :snippity:

I think he is, like they all are.
Why care if you're evil, when you see the brass ring of fascism within your grasp....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Indeed, when these fellas have any realization at all, it's like the scene in A Man for All Seasons in which Rich and Cromwell have just agreed to really put the screws to Thomas More.

RICH: I’m lamenting. I’ve lost my innocence.

CROMWELL: You lost that some time ago. If you’ve only just noticed, it can’t have been very important to you.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Michael Flynn ordered to testify in Atlanta grand jury probe into Trump’s election subversion

By Jason Morris and Tierney Sneed, CNN
Updated 6:44 PM EST, Tue November 15, 2022

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn must testify before an Atlanta-area special grand jury investigating efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia, a Florida judge ordered Tuesday.

“I am going to make a finding that the witness is indeed material and necessary in the special grand jury proceeding in the state of Georgia,” said Judge Charles Roberts of the 12th Judicial Circuit Court in Florida.

Roberts also declined Flynn’s request that he put the order to testify on hold while the Trump ally appeals it.

The special purpose grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, is demanding that Flynn testify on November 22. Roberts noted that Flynn could ask an appeals court to put the order on hold as it is further litigated.

The order compelling Flynn’s testimony or the investigation came on the same day that Georgia GOP Gov. Brian Kemp appeared before the grand jury. Kemp testified for roughly three hours on Tuesday, a Kemp spokesperson told CNN, while declining to comment further.

Kemp is one of a handful of witnesses left to testify in the Fulton County investigation.

At the hearing concerning the subpoena for Flynn’s testimony, Will Wooten with the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office said there are “very few” witnesses left and that “the likelihood is that this grand jury is not going to be hearing testimony much longer.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/15/poli ... index.html
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting

Michael FLYNN revealed in a Florida appeals court filing that the Fulton County grand jury is preparing to bring him in on Dec. 8 unless he can convince the court to intervene.

https://documentcloud.org/documents/233 ... 25_brief-1
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It's worked so well for everyone so far.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn says Russia doesn’t even want to be in Ukraine but just has a few limited objectives, but Zelensky wants to escalate it and drag the US in, he says he spoke to Congress in a “workout suit,” Zelensky, Obama & Biden caused all of this, and we should cut off all aid.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Limited objectives?

Posted on the Kremlin website in February:
Vladimir Putin's conversation with Macron wrote:Vladimir Putin emphasised that such settlement is possible only in case of unconditional consideration for Russia’s legitimate interests in the sphere of security, including recognition of Russia’s sovereignty over Crimea, achieving the objectives of the Ukrainian state’s demilitarization and denazification, and ensuring its neutral status.
Bow to our will, and we won't invade. Yeah, that's a limited objective.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

As I read this, I was thinking of the thousands of people who attend his wacko ‘Reawaken America’ conspiracy theory extravaganzas being the sources of their child’s education.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, whenever I hear someone say the Republican party is killing itself off, I think, "mmmmmmmmmm, not so sure about that."
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://lawandcrime.com/qanon/cnn-suspe ... of-phones/
Suspecting that Michael Flynn’s family members deleted documents and communications, CNN asked a federal judge to order a forensic examination of their cellphones.

It’s the latest wrinkle over the fallout of a video that former national security advisor Michael Flynn posted of himself and his family members at a July 4th barbecue on 2020.

In the footage, the Flynns raised their right hands in the style of a pledge of allegiance, reciting the words “Where we go one, we go all.” Flynn posted the video to his Twitter account with the hashtag #TakeTheOath. CNN flagged the video in a segment days later, characterizing it as a QAnon oath. The broadcasts sparked multiple federal lawsuits by Flynn family members, claiming the resemblance of the slogan and hashtag to the extremist conspiracy theories are incidental.

The lawsuit currently snaking through the Southern District of New York, filed by Flynn’s brother John “Jack” Flynn and that sibling’s wife Leslie Flynn, insisted that what CNN branded an oath was a “simple, family, July 4 statement of support for each other.”
raison de arizona

Flynn is now hawking gold and silver.
190F746D-52CB-40DC-9D35-A098D4C26710.png
190F746D-52CB-40DC-9D35-A098D4C26710.png (326.05 KiB) Viewed 770 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”