Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Donald J. Trump 2024

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by neonzx »

Hey suckers. I'm getting a PERSONALLY SIGNED [INSERT NAME HERE] picture from our NEXT (and FAVORITE) PRESIDENT!
Screenshot_20221119-165520-961.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-165520-961.jpg (408.67 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
Why does he look constipated?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But.... but... is it NFT backed? Melania knows how to do that!
much ado

Post by much ado »

neonzx wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:58 pm Hey suckers. I'm getting a PERSONALLY SIGNED [INSERT NAME HERE] picture from our NEXT (and FAVORITE) PRESIDENT!

[...]

Why does he look constipated?
Why does he like that picture so much? Can anyone explain it?

Oh, wait a second ... sudden insight while typing that...

He, perhaps, thinks it looks like this famous portrait of Winston Churchill by Yousuf Karsh (1941).

https://karsh.org/photographs/winston-churchill/

Could that be it?
[Dimetrodon]
Verified: ✅ From the Permian period!

Post by [Dimetrodon] »

Anyone who opposes Trumpian style politics is how they seem to define "elite." If Desantis raises his popularity by indulging hard in the culture war, then they will overlook the Ivy league schools he went to. Not to mention that the GOP still views the rich as nothing more than benevolent "job creators."
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook:
Kanye West says he asked Donald Trump to be his running mate in 2024

Jake Epstein
Wed, November 23, 2022 at 3:53 PM·1 min read

Kanye West said he asked former President Donald Trump to be his running mate in 2024.

"Can't believe I kept President Trump waiting," Ye tweeted late Tuesday night.

Trump previously praised Ye saying "all those great things about me on Tucker Carlson."

Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, says he asked former President Donald Trump to be his running mate during the 2024 presidential race.

"First time at Mar-a-Lago Rain and traffic," Ye tweeted late Tuesday night. "Can't believe I kept President Trump waiting And I had on jeans Yikes What you guys think his response was when I asked him to be my running mate in 2024?"

West included a poll at the bottom of the tweet with two options for what Twitter users thought Trump's response to his proposal was:

"That's very Ye," referring to the new name he goes by. The other option read: "That's very Nay."

Trump previously praised Ye saying, "all those great things about me on Tucker Carlson" as the rapper faced controversy over antisemitic outbursts. Trump has not condemned the rapper and fashion designer for his recent antisemitic commentary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-s ... 00465.html
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump's dinner disaster sparks new rules for his campaign

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is betting he can win his way back to the White House by reviving the outsider appeal that fueled his success in 2016.

But his dinner with a Holocaust-denying white nationalist and a rapper who has spewed antisemitic conspiracies is demonstrating the risks of that approach. It underscores the dangers of his limited campaign operation and leaves the former president subject to stinging criticism from fellow Republicans who increasingly see him as a liability for their party after a lackluster showing in this year's midterm elections.

In an acknowledgment of the severity of the backlash and an effort to prevent a repeat, Trump's campaign is putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted, according to people familiar with the plans who requested anonymity to share internal strategy. The changes will include expediting a system, borrowed from Trump’s White House, in which a senior campaign official will be present with him at all times, according to one of the people.

The decision follows the anger and handwringing from people close to Trump over how the former president became embroiled in scandal just two weeks after launching his third campaign for the White House under the cloud of numerous investigations. And it highlights their concerns about Trump's vulnerability as GOP strategists and officials increasingly conclude that new leadership is the party's best hope for winning in future elections.

“Republicans, we’re looking to 2024 and we’re looking for a winner," said New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, who blasted Trump's dinner as “absolutely reprehensible."

“I think it makes him even less electable in November of 2024,” he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-dinner-di ... 28956.html
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Well that's a puff piece if there ever was one. Just another innocent goof. Thought it was NYT for moment.

"limited campaign operation" ? I presume they mean "not enough people around to prevent fuck head from showing the world (y'know, even more than usual) that he's a fucking Nazi (among other things)."

I presume.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:30 pm
Trump's dinner disaster sparks new rules for his campaign

NEW YORK (AP) — ...
The changes will include expediting a system, borrowed from Trump’s White House, in which a senior campaign official babysitter will be present with him at all times, according to one of the people.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-dinner-di ... 28956.html
FIFY
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump’s 2024 bid off to a rocky start, but campaign says it has a 'game plan'

Tom LoBianco·Reporter
Fri, December 9, 2022 at 1:36 AM

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign is off to a rocky start as he tries to convince voters they should return him to the White House in two years.

His slow decline in support among Republican voters, which started almost two years ago, when he left the White House after the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, has only increased since the disappointing midterm losses of many of his handpicked candidates cost Republicans control of the Senate and nearly kept the House in Democratic hands.

Then came a three-week stretch in which the lone announced candidate and presumed front-runner created back-to-back scandals for himself, first dining with a white supremacist and an antisemitic rap star and next, suggesting the “termination” of parts of the U.S. Constitution in an effort to relitigate his loss of the presidency in 2020.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-2024- ... 25222.html
tek

Post by tek »

Very trumpian words:
We’re focused on building out the operation and putting in place a foundation to wage an overwhelming campaign that’s never been seen before.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:31 am Very trumpian words:
We’re focused on building out the operation and putting in place a foundation to wage an overwhelming campaign that’s never been seen before.
:think: so miniscule like ____________ (fill in the blanks, quoting Stormy Daniels permitted) :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Mushrooms only grow on decaying material. Just saying ...
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rimshot:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

REPORT: TRUMP HAS BEEN HIBERNATING AT HOME FOR ALMOST A MONTH
After a less-than-rapturous response to his 2024 campaign announcement, the ex-president has “barely” left the grounds of Mar-a-Lago.

BY BESS LEVIN
DECEMBER 8, 2022

When Donald Trump was preparing to announce his third run for office, he likely assumed the announcement would spark the beginning of a two-year period in which he would be fêted the world over. Everywhere he went, people would spontaneously break into song and dance, thanking their “favorite president” for stepping up to rescue the country. In towns and villages throughout the United States, parades would be thrown daily in his honor, and not the kind featuring balloons depicting him as a giant, angry baby. No, these would be extremely flattering ones, giving him six-pack abs and hair that doesn’t look like it could blow away in the wind. He’d call into Fox News and they’d tell the audience, “We are in the presence of greatness!” The Republican Party would introduce legislation abolishing the presidential primary, and just give him the nomination. And maybe they’d throw in an addendum that, once he won the general, they’d get rid of the entire electoral process.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/12 ... mar-a-lago
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:38 pm
I DO NOT BELIEVE he is not working.
Just yesterday, I was offered a CABINET MEMBER position! Haz an official seal and his signature !!!
trump-cambinet.jpg
trump-cambinet.jpg (83.02 KiB) Viewed 943 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ah he will announce he is running again in a few months time and everyone will forget to mention he already announced. THEN he will get the adoring crowds, right? Right?
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

think of all those skeletons in his cabinet in the archive room ;)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:45 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:38 pm
I DO NOT BELIEVE he is not working.
Just yesterday, I was offered a CABINET MEMBER position! Haz an official seal and his signature !!!

trump-cambinet.jpg
He misses his cabinet meetings where their main agenda item was to go around the room and have everybody say what they liked about Trump. He wants to create his own Trump love cabinet meetings.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:48 pm :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

think of all those skeletons in his cabinet in the archive room ;)
Hey! Those skellingtons have presidential immunity! No, executive immunity! No, attorney-client privilege! No, they're personal property! No, no, no, all of those!
much ado

Post by much ado »

New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Best case scenario he gets mad and runs independent. He would have to make the switch some time before the primary voting because some states have sore loser laws, making ballot access difficult or impossible for the general election.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Or....

He could switch party affiliation and re-register as a Democrat.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I don't believe polls like this, but nevertheless, it is just painfully obvious that Trump had better be ready to mount a total bloodbath against DeSantis, beginning immediately. He has only a bit more than a year before the 2024 primaries and caucuses begin.

He really needs to attack DeSantis every day in every possible way. It's the only possible solution!
:cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://lawandcrime.com/trump/just-cart ... zer-board/

FatDonnie filed this lawsuit today. Another lolsuit for our enjoyment.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1 ... ablishment
Trump's a loser. So's McDaniel. The whole back-scratching crew is taking the GOP down with them

Donald Trump has turned the Republican Party into a wasteland of losers, but they're his loyal losers and that's all that really matters. With his 30% base of voters and MAGA maniacs running most of the state parties, Trump will likely continue driving the GOP into the ground without paying even a smidge of a price for costing the party dearly in 2018, 2020, and once again in 2022.

None of that losing matters, according to former Republican National Committee chair Michael Steele, who ran the organization from 2009 to 2011. In an insightful interview with Politico's David Siders, Steele explained that win or lose, Trump has well-placed patsies starting at the top of the RNC and trickling down all the way through state party chairs and other local officials who control the party apparatus.

McDaniel attached her star to Trump, and then she basically bought him.

"She has served well providing the cover that Trump has needed," Steele explained, "paid his legal bills, paid personal bills for the Trump family out of RNC funds, which I’ve always found to be problematic."

And now that McDaniel is just as much of a loser as Trump, he's giving her cover.

"If you look at state party organizations, it’s the MAGA strain of Republicanism that’s become dominant," Steele said. "And they’re willing to change the rules, they’re willing to ignore an insurrection, refer to it as just 'political discourse.' All of that stuff coming out of the national party is a reflection of what’s happening inside the party across the states."
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “US President”