Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Foggy »

No, I moved one stupid post from another thread, and everybody who replies to it (or to the replies) gets the title from the post they're replying to, BUT you should pay attention to the titles of your posts and fix them, 'cuz I ain't paid enough and it's not on my list of assignments.

Sadly, Eurobot is right about a separate thread for discussion of alternative voting methods, but when I move the posts it's gonna be chaos.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:54 am I thought my phone was messing up.
You see that? She thought her phone was messing up!

Isn't Slim going through HELL ENOUGH RIGHT NOW?

Yanno what Winnie Churchill said? "When you're going through Hell, keep going."

Keep going, Slim, we love you. :bighug:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
tek

Post by tek »

Something about horse's asses?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

If you're goin' through hell keep on going
Don't slow down if you're scared don't show it
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there
Yeah if you're goin' through hell keep on movin'
Face that fire walk right through it
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Half the posts on this page are titled Horses! and pets/animals other than cats and dogs"[/color][/highlight]. I don't even know what's wrong with you people. :lol:

Did you know you can CHANGE the title of your post if it's somehow wrong-a-loony?[/size][/b][/mod]
Dude, doggos, cats and llamas are at least as relevant to reality as anything you can write about Mr. My Pillow. I would posit from this that it's dan hard to be off topic in this thread because let's face it, Mike Lindell is

Squirrel!!

a little ADHD. :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Squirrel? That's so NUTS :lol:
Suranis

Wrong-a-loony post title

Post by Suranis »

Huh?
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:15 pm Hey! We all have to get behind this! Mike Lindell for GOP Chairman. Michigan's Patrick Colbeck, who with Matt DePerno put Michigan firmly in Democratic hands, posted this tweet and immediately jumped on board. Hope he takes it the right way. 8-)

MyPillow Founder Mike Lindell is Considering a Run for RNC Chair Against Ronna McDaniel
Shane Trejo

— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) November 24, 2022

Lindell is telling supporters to email him at MikeRNC@frankspeech.com to express their support for his RNC chair run.

Big League Politics has reported on McDaniel being a big fat phony who plays lip service to supporting Trump but subverts the cause from within:

“RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel is finally being chastised publicly for her role in denying voter fraud and holding up the fight for the election.

Trump attorney Jenna Ellis, who led the fight to stop election fraud, blasted McDaniel for being a fraud denier and a hypocrite:

This report is true @GOPChairwoman, and you know I have the receipts.
Why is the RNC lying and saying it’s false? https://t.co/Fn5fcyt8ln
— Jenna Ellis 🍊🦅 (@JennaEllisEsq) July 11, 2021

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mypillow- ... -mcdaniel/
I am PHUCKING THERE for this, just give me a metric phuckton of popcorn.

This will be more entertaining than releasing 10 million rabid rats into The Sistine Chapel during a Conclave.

Becoming the Official Party of Crack Cocaine is peak Republican.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Doesn't look like The Pillow Man will be first choice
The chairmanship will be decided at the RNC’s upcoming winter meeting, which is scheduled for January.

Whether McDaniel will ultimately face a challenge remains unclear. While the chairmanship has typically been held by sitting members of the committee, two names that have generated attention are outsiders. One is New York Rep. Lee Zeldin, who waged an unsuccessful campaign for governor but has been credited with helping several of the party’s down-ballot winners in New York thanks to his stronger-than-expected performance.

Another is Mercedes Schlapp, a former Trump White House official who is the wife of American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp.

in https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/1 ... n-00066764
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

When (not if) Pillowforbrains loses the election as RNC chairman, will he claim that the election was rigged or stolen?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:32 pm When (not if) Pillowforbrains loses the election as RNC chairman, will he claim that the election was rigged or stolen?
Stold.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Gregg wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:47 pm
Half the posts on this page are titled Horses! and pets/animals other than cats and dogs"[/color][/highlight]. I don't even know what's wrong with you people. :lol:

Did you know you can CHANGE the title of your post if it's somehow wrong-a-loony?[/size][/b][/mod]
Dude, doggos, cats and llamas are at least as relevant to reality as anything you can write about Mr. My Pillow. I would posit from this that it's dan hard to be off topic in this thread because let's face it, Mike Lindell is

Squirrel!!

a little ADHD. :crazy:
Actually it's MAGPIE - (shiny things) and those of us WITH Attention Deficits aren't "crazy"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Judge sanctions MyPillow founder Mike Lindell for ‘fishing expedition’ into Kent County election records
Published: Nov. 29, 2022, 6:06 p.m.
Save America Rally
Mike Lindell speaks at the Save America Rally at Macomb Community College Center on October 1, 2022.Ryan Sun | rsun@mlive.com

By John Agar | jagar@mlive.com
KENT COUNTY, MI – A judge rejected MyPillow founder Mike Lindell’s demand for Kent County election records as a costly “fishing expedition” in Lindell’s effort to defend a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Phillip Green on Tuesday, Nov. 29, granted a motion by Kent County Clerk Lisa Posthumus Lyons to quash Lindell’s subpoena.
The judge said Lindell’s request was unduly burdensome and ordered Lindell to cover the county’s legal costs.
“It is eminently demonstrated that the breadth of the subpoena could not be greater,” Green said in an hour-long hearing at the federal courthouse in Grand Rapids.

Lindell, a strong backer of former President Donald Trump, is being sued in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia for defamation after he alleged that Dominion rigged the 2020 election. He did not attend the Grand Rapids hearing.

He sought copies of electronic data storage from county voting machines and servers, including security keys and passwords and Dominion’s proprietary software, Lyons’ attorney, Madelaine Lane, said.

Complying with the subpoena could cost the county millions of dollars, she told the judge.

Lindell also served third-party subpoenas on the Michigan counties of Berrien, Calhoun, Saginaw and Wayne for their election records but only Kent County sought to have its subpoena quashed.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... cords.html
bob

Post by bob »

"For the record," Lindell continues to piss around in Montgomery's dead case:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I’m still pulling for Lindell to lead the RNC.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:13 pm I’m still pulling for Lindell to lead the RNC.
Ronna could lose *12* election cycles in a row and still be more competent than Mike.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I can't be the only person who reads "Ronna McDaniel" as "Ronald McDonald" and feels no need to correct the reading … am I?

(This is not intended to be a slight on the burger chain!)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Even if they are supplier to the Royal Household at MaL?
Sam the Centipede

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:37 am Even if they are supplier to the Royal Household at MaL?
The hold the Royal Warrant as Suppliers of Hamberders to His Bigliness The Former Guy? :o
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:34 am
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:13 pm I’m still pulling for Lindell to lead the RNC.
Ronna could lose *12* election cycles in a row and still be more competent than Mike.
I think that is precisely why Raison (and I agree) would like to see pillowforbrains as RNC chair. He would have the RNC spending all their money "proving" that the 2020 election was stolen, rather than getting republicans elected in 2024.
Sam the Centipede

"Lindell for RNC Chair" would be a cause that might attract significant donations.

From Democrats. Could the DNC contribute?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Operation Fuk Up The GOP is moving along really nicely. :P I do not have much bandwidth right now, but wanted to lend support to Mike's RNC bid and remind MAGA how hopeless this all is after 3 losing cycles in a row.
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Forget Ronna McDaniel (Willard "Mitt" Romney's niece) or repulsive Harmeet Dillon, fail lawyer of losers like Ron Coleman. The ONLY guy for #RNCChairman is MIKE LINDELL. Mike truly reflects the judgment & integrity of MAGA & Republicans & the GOP deserves him! #LindellForRNCChair
1:42 AM · Dec 14, 2022

Even better, MAGAts are really responding well to the "death spiral" tweet. They've been Liking and Retweeting this a lot. It's in a McConnell-bashing tweet thread by MAGAts stars like Yossi and Greg Price. Lots are agreeing: It's hopeless for 2024 & useless to vote. 8-)

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Replying to @YossiGestetner @greg_price11 and 10 others
Perfectly said: "The Establishment did what they did best before the Tea Party, & Trump showed up: Losing." Republicans lost 2018, 2020 & now 2022. McConnell was re-elected in 2020 & there until 2027. Ronna McDaniel has over 100 votes. It's hopeless for 2024 & useless to vote.
3:40 PM · Dec 13, 2022

Useless.JPG
Useless.JPG (69.4 KiB) Viewed 368 times

From Zach in the Beast:

Ronna McDaniel’s RNC Race Devolves Into a Rat’s Nest of Accusations
Jake Lahut, Zachary Petrizzo Wed, December 14, 2022 at 4:59 AM·12 min read

By most accounts, Ronna McDaniel is in a solid position to win her fourth term as chair of the Republican National Committee. But the race to head the RNC is by no means a lock—and it’s shaping up to be one of the dirtier, more acrimonious fights among a political party known for dirty and acrimonious fights.

In less than two weeks, the race to lead the RNC—the first contested competition for the position since 2011—has devolved into private bedlam, a competition of personal animus involving anonymous email blasts, direct accusations of self-dealing and buying votes, an indirect electoral blame game, and RNC member doxxing.

The attacks on both McDaniel and her challenger, former Trump lawyer Harmeet Dhillon, have rankled longtime members and forged strange alliances between the MAGA faithful and more traditional Republicans on both sides of the contest.

Former President Donald Trump has been conspicuously absent from the race, even with plenty of time on his hands during his sleepy presidential bid. But despite some vocal critiques from a few prominent Republicans, sources within the RNC say McDaniel has the votes heading into the committee’s next meeting in late January. On Monday morning, McDaniel supporters circulated an endorsement letter with more than half of current RNC members signed on—more than the majority she needs for re-election.

However, Dhillon is keeping McDaniel on her toes, and RNC members told The Daily Beast that some of McDaniel’s supporters aren’t as decided as they’re letting on.

Dhillon raised her profile during the early stages of the pandemic with lawsuits against stay-at-home orders, once saying “masks don’t work,” She also briefly joined the Trump legal team when he was facing a subpoena from the House Select Committee on Jan. 6. Should Trump throw his weight behind Dhillon, the race could get interesting quickly.

For now, the leadership contest is just the latest manifestation of a political party at a crossroads. But instead of a clean MAGA vs. Establishment split, the race for RNC chair has turned into a Rorschach test of the party’s disappointing midterm results.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ron ... 46710.html

Very, very nice. And the 699th hasn't even needed to get involved yet -- that's the Christmas Surprise.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Former President Donald Trump has been conspicuously absent from the race, even with plenty of time on his hands during his sleepy presidential bid.
That's really unfair. Presinut Trump is doing what he must - he's planning a huge series of attacks against Ron DeSantis. Mañana is the first big announcement, that DeSantis is a neo-maxie-zoom-dweebie. That's the announcement:

Ron DeSantis is a neo-maxie-zoom-dweebie.

But that's just the beginning.

Sleepy, my butt. Trump is playing 5-dimensional chess, they can't keep up with him! :thumbsup:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”