Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Saw that too also, GG. Remember we discussed the TX caps and whether it would be reduced. Sorry it's for this reason, but glad they prevailed on the full amount. Wonder if the jurors there are thinking they went too low after seeing the CT verdict. In bankruptcy, are creditors paid in date order? Meaning since this judgment was before CT, will they be first out? Or do they just divide the pot equally and everybody gets x cents on the dollar? Imagining it's that.
Heslin and Lewis' lawyers successfully argued that the cap does not apply due to a carveout for intentional abuse of a disabled person, saying trauma over their son's death counted as a disability.
Haven't looked at Infowars since Alex' crazy rant the night the billion was announced when he howled with glees over each award. Gee, he seemed so happy that night. Why would he be trying to get out of it? I mentioned on Twitter how THRILLED Alex would be with the punitive damages but someone was hurt and didn't like my tweet at all :( :lol:

Replied sweetly to Ivy like I do:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

This turd and others like him should be forced to forfeit their 1A rights forever. Too also.

No more broadcasts, tweets, billboards, interviews, or any other public or private release of their bullshit. Just go back down their rabbit hole and live out their odious little lives in abject silence. Breach of this would be a felony. I know, ain't constitutional, but sometimes I wish we could carve out exceptions for the most egregious acts.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Jones has Kanye "ye" West and Nick Fuentes on today. Apparently the level of antisemitic crap West is spewing is even making Jones uncomfortable. Something is wrong with that guy. Well, all of those guys really. West was going on about all the good things Hitler did. :shock:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Is West really mentally ill, or is he simply a nasty person?

If he is mentally ill, why isn’t he getting the Spears treatment?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The nasty person has to turn up the volume on nastiness to keep getting attention. It is all attention-seeking performance art.
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Net and YooHoo…
Sigh

I’m guessing the marketing people at Yoo-hoo are not happy…
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Shocking BREAKING NEWS. i am stunned.

Now where did he stash all his cash? Hopefully in FTX.
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:56 am Shocking BREAKING NEWS. i am stunned.

Now where did he stash all his cash? Hopefully in FTX.
Hopefully not, I would like to see some serious payments to the Sandy Hook parents happen. He cost them so much, in many ways.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
realist

Post by realist »

"John Craven
@johncraven1
JUST IN: Sandy Hook families may proceed with $1.5 billion in judgments against Alex Jones. A bankruptcy judge just approved an agreement to lift the automatic stay that went into effect when Jones filed for bankruptcy
The families agreed to not pursue collection efforts yet"

"In a ruling on Monday, López granted an order to lift a stay that was automatically put in place when Jones filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protections.
The judge set the order "immediately to (i) allow the Sandy Hook Post-Trial Families' Cases to continue to proceed to entry of final judgment and (ii) once judgments are entered, to allow appeals, if any, to proceed and the Sandy Hook Post-Trial Families to pursue, respond to and participate in any such appeals without further order of the Court."

https://www.rawstory.com/alex-jones-ban ... 658986002/
Image X 4
Image X 32
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/a ... r-AA15sH1b
Alex Jones Fights in Bankruptcy for $1.3 Million Infowars Salary

The radio host has been receiving less than half of his previous Infowars salary of $54,000 every two weeks since parent company Free Speech Systems LLC filed for Chapter 11 protection in July. Jones will argue to the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas that Free Speech should be required to pay his salary in full as a condition of the company’s request to continue spending money while in bankruptcy, he said in a Dec. 16 court filing.

The dispute over Jones’ salary has become more salient since the conspiratorial host filed his own personal bankruptcy case earlier this month in the face of recent court rulings awarding families of slain Sandy Hook victims over $1 billion.

Free Speech agreed in April to pay its owner $1.3 million annually for hosting the Infowars broadcast, but the company has been paying Jones a biweekly salary of just $20,000 since late August, Jones said in the filing.

In a proposed order filed Monday to cover expenses for the next four weeks, Free Speech seeks to make the same $20,000 biweekly payment to Jones, laying grounds for debate at the afternoon hearing. The reduced salary had been authorized by the bankruptcy court.

The case is In re Free Speech Systems LLC, Bankr. S.D. Tex., No. 22-60043, hearing 12/19/22.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Alex can start breaking into his prepper food cans if the lesser salary would send him to a food bank :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I'll gladly donate post dated canned food to Alex.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

I'd be willing to send him a case of rotten eggs.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/06/politics ... index.html

A Connecticut judge suspended the law license of a lawyer for right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones after he allegedly improperly released court documents from the Sandy Hook defamation case.

The files included two years of Jones’ text messages, medical records from some of the Sandy Hook families and other confidential discovery items.

“At a basic level, attorneys must competently and appropriately handle the discovery of sensitive materials in civil cases,” Judge Barbara Bellis wrote in a court order that suspended attorney Norman Pattis’ license for six months. “Otherwise, our civil system, in which discovery of sensitive information is customary and routine, would simply collapse.”

Bellis said she “flatly rejected” Pattis’ assertion that his release of the confidential records was an “inadvertent mistake,” writing that Pattis “failed to provide even the minimal amount of attention and care required when it came to handling the plaintiffs’ sensitive discovery materials.”
raison de arizona

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1264633856
Alex Jones wrote: Now I go to a restaurant and I say, 'Can I be put in a private room?' Not because I don't care about the public but it's going to make a major scene.

If they don't have a private room, you know what happens?

My food gets bought almost every time and I get mobbed all around the table and I'm signing autographs for the waiters and the owner comes out and I get followed in the parking lot and women are throwing themselves at me.

And I'm not bragging about it, I'm just telling you when the establishment that's so hated came out and demonized me and lied about me and attacked me, all this crap we've been put through, it's been hard for my family, it's been hard for me, we do get haters, we do get stalkers, that one percent that attacks us is terrible, it's not all been roses.

But they have made us way bigger and iconic out there and it's blown up in their face!
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:55 pm
...women are throwing themselves at me.
I'm going to call that a 9.5 on the Santosian Scale.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
raison de arizona

Shizzle Popped wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:07 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:55 pm
...women are throwing themselves at me.
I'm going to call that a 9.5 on the Santosian Scale.
I just assumed they were suicide bombers.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Well, he does live in Texas; there is NO TELLING what a Texan will do.

But I think the whole damn thing is a lie. It’s what he does, the plausible lie.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

comments on Alex Jones bancruptcy filings ... on the lighter side ...

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sandy Hook families get approval to dig into Alex Jones's finances

Tue, February 28, 2023 at 6:46 PM GMT+1
By Dietrich Knauth

(Reuters) - A U.S. bankruptcy judge on Tuesday allowed victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre to retain a forensic financial investigator to dig into the finances of bankrupt right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who for years falsely claimed that the shooting was a hoax.

Jones and his company Free Speech Systems have been found liable for $1.5 billion in two defamation trials over lies that Jones spread about the deadly elementary school massacre in Newtown, Connecticut. The Sandy Hook families said that they need specialized assistance to review Jones' assets, income, and ability to pay those verdicts.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez in Houston, Texas on Tuesday approved the families' request to retain Nardello & Co, which is providing its services on a pro bono basis.

Jones's attorney, Vickie Driver, told Lopez that Jones has had some difficulty in providing complete financial reports to the bankruptcy court. Jones filed preliminary financial statements earlier in February, but listed several trusts that held unknown assets.

"We are trying to locate every single trust and figure out what every single trust owns, and we are starting to get to what I would consider the final layers of the onion," Driver said in court.

https://news.yahoo.com/sandy-hook-famil ... 54865.html
raison de arizona

Sandy Hook Families Are Fighting Alex Jones and the Bankruptcy System Itself
As the families seek more than $1.4 billion awarded by courts for Mr. Jones’s lies, a New York Times review shows he is transferring millions of dollars to family and friends, potentially out of reach of creditors.

The Infowars conspiracy broadcaster Alex Jones, who faces more than $1.4 billion in legal damages for defaming the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims, has devised a new way to taunt them: wriggling out of paying them the money they are owed.

Mr. Jones, who has an estimated net worth as high as $270 million, declared both business and personal bankruptcy last year as the families won historic verdicts in two lawsuits over his lies about the 2012 shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

A New York Times review of financial documents and court records filed over the past year found that Mr. Jones has transferred millions of dollars in property, cash and business deals to family and friends, including to a new company run by his former personal trainer, all potentially out of reach of creditors. He has also spent heavily on luxuries, including $80,000 on a private jet, bodyguards and a rented villa while he was in Connecticut to testify at a trial last fall.

“If anybody thinks they’re shutting me down, they’re mistaken,” Mr. Jones said on his new podcast last month.
:snippity:
Gift link: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/18/us/p ... ticleShare
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The lawsuit by the families, against Jones, is, of course, a civil matter.

However, if it is proven that he has fraudulently transferred large sums of money to friends and family, in an effort to avoid paying the judgement, can he not be charged with a crime, and face the risk of prison time?

Is it not also a felony to lie to a bankruptcy court and to hide assets from the court?

Return to “Other weirdos”