Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

tats got any?

Slim Cognito
Verified:

tats got any?

Post by Slim Cognito »

boogiebach wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:46 pm I got my first tattoo in April at the age of 56.

My mom and brother's names with a semicolon in front of them (they both killed themselves in separate events many years ago).

In early October, I had two tears added to that tattoo and added another one - a "bird" I've been doodling since I was a kid and a little sunflower.

I'm working now on one with coordinates of a place important to me. some drawings will be added to that in January.

I've always been fascinated by tats but was worried about what I'd think when I got older. Well, now I'm older and I love them and the fact that my mom and brother are with me always

coordinates.jpg
bird.jpg
I love this! :bighug:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
MN-Skeptic

tats got any?

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I figured that I didn't want to wear the same outfit every day, so why would I want to have a permanent mark somewhere for the rest of my life? :shrug:
sugar magnolia

tats got any?

Post by sugar magnolia »

Aidan has a 12" crescent wrench with a pink polka dot bow on the outside of her right thigh. I doubt she'll ever regret "reclaiming" that specific symbol.

It was a wedding present from my best girlfriend who has been like a second mother to her since she was about 2.
Wintermute
Verified:

tats got any?

Post by Wintermute »

IMG_4670.JPG
IMG_4670.JPG (373.71 KiB) Viewed 290 times
I hope to have it all tied together in a single back piece, and it’s all covered by a short sleeve shirt in case Neonzx is thinking about hiring me.
John Thomas8

tats got any?

Post by John Thomas8 »

My wife likes getting them, my son has some.

I just don't wanna, but appreciate the art form.
sad-cafe

tats got any?

Post by sad-cafe »

Wintermute wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:08 pm IMG_4670.JPG

I hope to have it all tied together in a single back piece, and it’s all covered by a short sleeve shirt in case Neonzx is thinking about hiring me.
those are cool
boogiebach

tats got any?

Post by boogiebach »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:08 pm
boogiebach wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:46 pm I got my first tattoo in April at the age of 56.

My mom and brother's names with a semicolon in front of them (they both killed themselves in separate events many years ago).

In early October, I had two tears added to that tattoo and added another one - a "bird" I've been doodling since I was a kid and a little sunflower.

I'm working now on one with coordinates of a place important to me. some drawings will be added to that in January.

I love this! :bighug:
THANKS!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

tats got any?

Post by Foggy »

Wintermute, those are stunning and gorgeous. :thumbsup:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

tats got any?

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:20 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:16 pm Back when I was a teenager, 17 or so, I was told in no uncertain terms that only bad girls get tattoos.

I took that as a challenge.
^and why I love you!!!!
:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

tats got any?

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

boogiebach, your tat story is so moving.

Wintermute- I especially like the all black cat. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”