Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Oregon Vote fraud lawsuit.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

The usual cast of idiots.

https://www.yamhilladvocate.com/wp-cont ... plaint.pdf

44 pages of drivel.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

And a pony! And a pony!
WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs respectfully request that the Court:
1. Enter an Order finding and declaring it unconstitutional for any public election to be conducted using any model of electronic voting system to cast or tabulate votes and enjoining the use of such systems.
2. Enter an Order finding and declaring that Oregon’s vote-by-mail system is unconstitutional and enjoin the use of vote-by-mail in Oregon.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:41 am And a pony! And a pony!
WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs respectfully request that the Court:
1. Enter an Order finding and declaring it unconstitutional for any public election to be conducted using any model of electronic voting system to cast or tabulate votes and enjoining the use of such systems.
2. Enter an Order finding and declaring that Oregon’s vote-by-mail system is unconstitutional and enjoin the use of vote-by-mail in Oregon.
They want to go back to the "show up on election day, fill in the little circles on a piece of paper with a #2 pencil and drop it in a box so someone can look at it and count the votes that night?" Do they also demand the deadline to certify the votes be extended for several months to give the election workers time to count the ballots?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:30 pm The usual cast of idiots.

44 pages of drivel.
:confuzzled: "widespread indications" seems like "the truth is is the pudding". Attorney for plaintiff doesn't seem to be well versed in the cooking of pudding :blackeye:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

This is the first Ive heard of this challenge. Not familiar with the players.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:30 pm The usual cast of idiots.

44 pages of drivel.
individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated,
:rotflmao:
The drivel author is based in Happy Valley. Or not-so-Happy Valley.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Based on the drivel, would the court appoint him as lead for a class action law suit?
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:42 am Based on the drivel, would the court appoint him as lead for a class action law suit?
No; it'll be dismissed long before a class is certified.
Image ImageImage
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

I honestly have not ran across someone who doesn’t love the mail in voting here.
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

Agreed. Love mail in voting and I was against it when it was first introduced. A real convert here.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

In Ohio, about 10 or 12 years ago, they amended the law regarding absentee voting. You no longer need a reason, such as being out of the country on election day, to cast your vote by mail.

I haven't been to a polling place since the change. I would have to go look to find out where mine is; I really don't know anymore.

It still could be easier. You have to visit the County BOE or the Ohio Sec. of State website and download, print and mail in an application. Then they send you the ballot. They could easily eliminate one step (and the cost of a stamp) by allowing you to fill out the application and submit it online. Other than a wet-ink signature, I don't see what the paper application accomplishes.

There have been two or three cases of "voter fraud" due to mail-in voting. Ironically, in every case, it has been a republican voter accused of the crime. It is usually someone who obtained a ballot for a recently deceased relative and voted twice, or something like that. It has never been any kind of wholesale fraud, where some person or group was able to fraudulently case thousands of votes. It has certainly never come close to affecting the outcome.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Fiascoist wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:46 am Agreed. Love mail in voting and I was against it when it was first introduced. A real convert here.
Fiona wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:29 am I honestly have not ran across someone who doesn’t love the mail in voting here.
If anything, I think it made people more complacent about voting. The ballots arrive weeks ahead of the day. It's easy to set them aside and procrastinate until the day of. Then you're busy filling them out quickly, and driving down to a drop box before 8pm with dozens of other people.
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

I can see your point. I’m the anomaly though. Nothing better than being able to read the voters pamphlet and mark my ballot with a cup of coffee on the couch. I typically use a drop box but will get it there a few days before the deadline. I never wanna go back to visiting a voting booth. Too hard to manage as a nurse workout day shift.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

noblepa wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:00 pm In Ohio, about 10 or 12 years ago, they amended the law regarding absentee voting. You no longer need a reason, such as being out of the country on election day, to cast your vote by mail.

I haven't been to a polling place since the change. I would have to go look to find out where mine is; I really don't know anymore.

It still could be easier. You have to visit the County BOE or the Ohio Sec. of State website and download, print and mail in an application. Then they send you the ballot. They could easily eliminate one step (and the cost of a stamp) by allowing you to fill out the application and submit it online. Other than a wet-ink signature, I don't see what the paper application accomplishes.

There have been two or three cases of "voter fraud" due to mail-in voting. Ironically, in every case, it has been a republican voter accused of the crime. It is usually someone who obtained a ballot for a recently deceased relative and voted twice, or something like that. It has never been any kind of wholesale fraud, where some person or group was able to fraudulently case thousands of votes. It has certainly never come close to affecting the outcome.
There was a case this year where a wife (Democrat) voted for her husband (Republican), who died before the ballot arrived. She claims she filled his ballot out the way he would have voted.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Carey Martell who runs this fake news site is well known to us in Oregon. He is an idiot.

Return to “Civil Suits Arising From the Big Lie”