Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

W. Kevin Vicklund

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Well, that's a lock. DeSantis 2024 will be the top of the GOP ticket.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Who thinks Mitt Romney might get a few Republicans together and have an intervention? :bag:

The party sure needs one.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Mittens is the guy that started the "BENGHHHAAAZZZIIIII" nonsense, and he sucked Trump dick same as everyone else when Trump got the Nom. That said he still thinks he is the White Horse, so he might try riding in based on that.

On another issue, I really wonder how much Dennis Montgomey has made out of Mike Lindell. He has to be soaking him for everything he's worth, since Lindell seems to be waving "new info" all the time.
Hic sunt dracones
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Sworn affidavits? But that's not evidence… except perhaps in the affiant's perjury trial.

So, like all previous birther and election denier eblidense, it will evaporate when the holders are required to produce it, especially if there is potential legal jeopardy for their dishonesty.

And I don't think a judge would be swayed by "I saw a black person walk to the ballot box three times! It must be fraud! And it was deliberate! He disguised himself by wearing different clothes each time!! FRAWWWDDD!!"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:26 am Sworn affidavits? But that's not evidence… except perhaps in the affiant's perjury trial.

So, like all previous birther and election denier eblidense, it will evaporate when the holders are required to produce it, especially if there is potential legal jeopardy for their dishonesty.

And I don't think a judge would be swayed by "I saw a black person walk to the ballot box three times! It must be fraud! And it was deliberate! He disguised himself by wearing different clothes each time!! FRAWWWDDD!!"
"It had to be fraud, once he dressed as a woman and once he was a white guy.!"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:thumbsup: Probably a Jewish conspiracy then! :biggrin:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:07 pm :thumbsup: Probably a Jewish conspiracy then! :biggrin:
They did all go to a Chinese restaurant afterwards, so that was a big giveaway.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell is NOT ALLOWED to use The Official Fogbow Theme™, Edith Massey's "I've Got The Evidence!" Asked the 699th to be on alert in case Lindell tries to appropriate it.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Oh he's got the Edison data now....
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Not a single republican won in AZ, PA or MI? Imagine that.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

Mike Lindell says he is about to “expose everything” with “cyber evidence” about how every election in AZ, PA, and MI was stolen. “They’re caught!”
RELEASE THE CUTTLEFISH OF DOOM!!!!

…and pass the calamari.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:42 pm Not a single republican won in AZ, PA or MI? Imagine that.
Antrim county, Antrim county. No republican won there.

Oh wait, not one Democratic candidate there but still...

STOLEN IN ANTRIM!!!!

Since we are on Antrim, here is some data for that county

1. Straight Ticket voting (I assume MI still have the choice on the ballot for straight-ticket since it is a category on the results): 35% of voters were straight-ticket GOP, and 19% were straight-ticket Democratic.

2. Of the straight-ticket voters, 63% were Republican, and 35% were Democratic (FYI, I am rounding because I am lazy tonight).

3. Governor race: 56% for the R - Dixon, and 42% were for the D - Whitmer (Whitmer won the state)

4. Straight-ticket Gov race: 62% of Dixon voters were straight-ticket, and 45% of Whitmer voters were straight-ticket.

I am sure this is evidence of fraud, though I am not sure how. Maybe fraud because Antrim is less than 0.5% of the total voters.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:11 pm Oh he's got the Edison data now....
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 6886587397
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

Mike Lindell says he is about to “expose everything” with “cyber evidence” about how every election in AZ, PA, and MI was stolen. “They’re caught!”
10:29 PM · Nov 21, 2022
So what? The Edison purported data leak was about election workers, not about votes :brickwallsmall:
tek

Post by tek »

politizoom conjecture of what the "Edison Report" is:
The Edison Report is:

The story of Thomas Alva Edison coming back from the grave, due to a spell that Kimberly Guilfoyle miscast on Halloween night. The spell was meant to send Junior to another dimension and instead the Wizard Of Menlo Park showed up in the pentagram. What’s a girl to do?

The bill from the light company. Unknown to Lindell, his “cyber guys” have figured out a way to hook up the meters from thousands of houses (for a fee, of course) to Mike Lindell’s meter and he gets to pay the bill for half of Minnesota. Aye aye aye.

A remake of the 2005 movie, Edison, where a group of corrupt cops are outed by a couple of crusading journalists. In this version, a group of corrupt cyber guys sell out the idiot they work for to any journalist, crusading or not, who makes the highest bid. Con Edison will have a new meaning after this.

The blueprint for My Light Bulb which is something you are given as a baby, it lasts your entire life, (assuming you don’t teethe on it, or shove it up your ass) and when you die you’re buried with it, to illuminate your way in Heaven or Hell, wherever you land.

The blueprint for My Flashlight, which is a gift from an alien technology, which allows the bearer of the flashlight to see voting fraud wherever it occurs, and Mike Lindell is the only one who can operate it.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Gupwalla: RELEASE THE CUTTLEFISH OF DOOM!!!!
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Horses! and pets/animals other than cats and dogs

Post by raison de arizona »

Mike Lindell says every Republican who won their election in 2022 should give up their win and agree to hold a new election with hand-counted paper ballots to help him prove the machines are rigged.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
I moved the thread from "US culture and media".
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Ah, yes, the Edison files. Source of the fractional vote and vote-flipping claims from the 2020 election. In reality, all it shows is that MyMathfail doesn't understand what a rounding error is.

So what are the Edison files? Edison tracks in real-time election results and provides a feed to various news sources. If you know how to search, you can still find the New York Times's version of the 2020 Edison files online. You can get the files in two forms: a precinct-by-precinct snapshot, which includes the actual vote numbers, and the cumulative state-wide results, which include a time-stamped series of the total vote and percentage of the Dem/Rep share of the vote. However, the percentage is rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, so you can't get very precise. For example, if there are 5 million total votes, rounding to a tenth of a percent results in an error bar of +/- 2,500. So if a few hundred votes come in and a candidate is right on the edge, they could shift from rounding up to rounding down and look like they lost several thousand votes (or vice versa).

Here's a site that explains in greater detail what's went on with the Edison files (and presumably is happening again).

http://securitydebrief.com/2020/11/14/s ... formation/

They don't talk about it there, but you can see in the example they give where the fractional vote claim originates.
tek

Post by tek »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:25 pm If you can trust those banknote counting machines, it helps to speed up the process.
Still machines.
Unacceptable!
:brickwallsmall:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey! We all have to get behind this! Mike Lindell for GOP Chairman. Michigan's Patrick Colbeck, who with Matt DePerno put Michigan firmly in Democratic hands, posted this tweet and immediately jumped on board. Hope he takes it the right way. 8-)

And... you can email him with what a great idea this is! Beautifully written by criminal racist Shane Trejo for Big League Politics:

MyPillow Founder Mike Lindell is Considering a Run for RNC Chair Against Ronna McDaniel
Shane Trejo

MyPillow founder and election fraud expert Mike Lindell is considering throwing his hat in the race to run for Republican National Committee chairman. “Ronna McDaniel has failed in her leadership. We need a new input to get a different output! We need someone who knows how to run a business to lead one of the most important organizations in our country!” Lindell told Big League Politics.

Earlier today, Lindell said he wanted feedback on a potential run for RNC chairman to replace disgraced failure Ronna Romney-McDaniel:

Mike Lindell announces that he has been drafted by his fans and supporters to run against Ronna McDaniel for RNC Chair, but he has to pray on it first. pic.twitter.com/JPNBCoX6uk
— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) November 24, 2022

Lindell is telling supporters to email him at MikeRNC@frankspeech.com to express their support for his RNC chair run.

Big League Politics has reported on McDaniel being a big fat phony who plays lip service to supporting Trump but subverts the cause from within:

“RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel is finally being chastised publicly for her role in denying voter fraud and holding up the fight for the election.

Trump attorney Jenna Ellis, who led the fight to stop election fraud, blasted McDaniel for being a fraud denier and a hypocrite:

This report is true @GOPChairwoman, and you know I have the receipts.
Why is the RNC lying and saying it’s false? https://t.co/Fn5fcyt8ln
— Jenna Ellis 🍊🦅 (@JennaEllisEsq) July 11, 2021

In a book by Michael Wolff titled, “Landslide: The Final Days of the Trump Presidency,” Republican National Committee (RNC) chief counsel Justin Riemer is described as propagandizing RNC members to oppose the efforts against voter fraud shortly after the steal took place. After Ellis became aware of the emails and shared them with fellow Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, they were incensed, and Giuliani demanded the ouster of Riemer as a result. “Can you f–king believe this,” Giuliani said of the RNC’s behavior under the stewardship of McDaniel. “They are backdooring us … doing everything in their power not to help us.” Giuliani called up Riemer personally to give him an earful for his attempts to sabotage the fight to defeat voter fraud.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mypillow- ... -mcdaniel/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:00 am :snippity:

Of course that speed isn't possibly in the USA: the UK (absent those island archipelagos) is a teeny-tiny country with itsy-bitsy constituencies, rarely more than a hour's travel wide. So in most of the non-metropolitan USA you'd need an extra day for transporting ballots to counting centers.

:snippity:
That's where I ask to differ. In the Swiss model the voting precinct (to use the US term) is also the place where counting takes place. In Switzerland vote counters are elected / designated similar to jury duty in the US, its a civil duty. The number of counting staff is determined by the size of the precinct, the target is to be finished within four to six hours. Then the numbers get reported upstream / bubble up to county and state levels and to the federal government level (to again use US terms). There may be a trust issue in the US, but essentially its the locals who are responsible for their own votes. Timezones may dictate delayed counting in the US as to not influence other regions by early publication of numbers (but how does that work with the crazyness of exit polls?).
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

@Foggy - do we need a new thread on alternate voting procedures (with a transfer of above discussion)?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Half the posts on this page are titled "Horses! and pets/animals other than cats and dogs". I don't even know what's wrong with you people. :lol:

Did you know you can CHANGE the title of your post if it's somehow wrong-a-loony?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I thought my phone was messing up.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”