Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bob

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by bob »

Because the right's new boogeyman deserves a thread.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by RTH10260 »

copied bob's other post, cause an empty thread was a mystery to me
bob wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:58 pm Nancy ... who?

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by Foggy »

My dream is that Jeffries makes the Republicans want Pelosi back. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
SuzieC
Verified:

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by SuzieC »

This dude is :flame:
raison de arizona

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Jeffries slams weaponization committee in response to McCarthy tweet on Trump probe

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) took aim at the House weaponization subcommittee on Sunday, saying that he disagrees with Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s (R-Calif.) recent remarks about the New York grand jury investigation into former President Trump.
:snippity:
“I strongly disagree with that statement,” Jeffries said on MSNBC’s “Inside With Jen Psaki,” which aired its first episode Sunday. “And it’s not clear to me what committee the speaker may be referring to, perhaps the so-called weaponization committee, which is really more appropriately named, the Committee to Protect Insurrectionists.”
McCarthy confirmed at the GOP issues retreat in Orlando, Fla., on Sunday that he expects Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) to take action regarding Bragg’s probe, as head of the weaponization subcommittee.

Jeffries said Jordan’s subcommittee, which was formed when Republicans gained control of the House, was mostly fueling conspiracy theories.

“Instead of the House majority focusing on the economy, focusing on inflation, focusing on job creation, focusing on health care, they continue to peddle conspiracy theories led by this so-called weaponization committee and the oversight committee, as opposed to trying to find common ground with House Democrats to try to make life better for everyday Americans,” he said.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3907 ... probe/amp/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by Luke »

Here's the clip:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY8)

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Jeffries: A few weeks after that, George Santos was expelled, removing the only gay astronaut ever elected to the US Congress.. Over the holiday, I had to ask what have I gotten myself into but then I looked on the bright side… I could be Mike Johnson

Return to “Current Politics”