Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by northland10 »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:25 pm
We Finally Know Who Funded Trump's Truth Social
:snippity:
Obviously, that still leaves about $10 million unaccounted for. According to Reuters, Wilkerson’s whistleblower documents contained about $9.4 million in promissory notes that the outlet couldn’t identify the origins of.
(original Gizmodo)
Maybe look around the Arabian peninsula.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

What's the next fake drop-dead deadline for them to seal the deal on this one again? Or is that on our Fogbow Calendar and I just need to look there?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:01 am What's the next fake drop-dead deadline for them to seal the deal on this one again? Or is that on our Fogbow Calendar and I just need to look there?
CNBC above wrote:DWAC has been working to secure enough shareholder support to extend the deadline for the merger with Trump Media until September 2023, with the vote being pushed back multiple times. It will take place again on Nov. 22.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah things that keep getting pushed back due to the ephemeral nature of the people organizing the event do not make it to the Fogbow Calendar. It's actually a bit of work to keep up with it, and I'm not rescheduling things a dozen times.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:50 am Yeah things that keep getting pushed back due to the ephemeral nature of the people organizing the event do not make it to the Fogbow Calendar. It's actually a bit of work to keep up with it, and I'm not rescheduling things a dozen times.
Yeah, I don't blame you. That's why my original assumption was that it *wasn't* on the calendar but was I willing to be wrong. I am also perfectly happy to be right. :)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

some may have been dreaming of some highflying plans for the platform
Donald Trump's launch of $99 NFTs sparks 10% decline in Digital World SPAC linked to Truth Social

Matthew Fox
Dec 15, 2022, 9:46 PM

Former President Donald Trump's launch of $99 digital NFTs failed to gin up excitement among investors in the Digital World Acquisition SPAC that is seeking to merge with Trump's Truth Social.

Shares of Digital World Acquisition initially spiked as much as 10% on Wednesday after Trump teased a "major announcement." The stock has had a knack for rallying ahead of anticipated Trump rallies and other developments related to his 2024 re-election bid.

But Digital World stock gave up all of those gains on Thursday after the "major announcement" turned out to be the launch of the 'Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection' at a time when the crypto and NFT market has been decimated.

"These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting... Only $99 each! Would make a great Christmas gift. Don't Wait. They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!" Trump posted on Truth Social.

Instead, investors likely wanted to hear from Trump either something related to his run for the US Presidency in 2024, or perhaps even more importantly, developments related to Truth Social and their pending merger with Digital World Acquisition.

The SPAC has so far been unable to obtain the necessary amount of shareholder votes to approve their proposed merger with Trump's social media company and Twitter competitor. Instead, the SPAC secured enough votes to delay its merger deadline with Truth Social until September 2023.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/new ... ac-2022-12
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

String Of Resignations May Threaten Plans To Take Trump's Truth Social Public: Report

Mary Papenfuss
Sat, December 17, 2022 at 5:45 AM GMT+1·2 min read

Designs for Donald Trump’s Truth Social operation to go public appear to be at risk yet again, Forbes reported Friday.

Three executives suddenly left the company charged with taking the former president’s Truth Social platform public amid investigations and market upheaval, according to Forbes. It was not immediately clear why they left.

The top-level departures, which included the chief financial officer, were revealed in filings of the Digital World Acquisition Corp., the special-purpose acquisition company (SPAC) picked to move the social media platform into the big leagues.

The “slew of resignations” follows the departure of yet another board member who resigned in early November, Forbes reported. That was shortly before shareholders agreed to back a move to extend an early December deadline to complete the acquisition of Truth Social. It pushed the deadline to September 2023, which will be almost two years after the SPAC initially announced its deal to acquire Truth Social and take it public.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/string-resig ... 36674.html
(original HuffPost)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

So, were the executives angry about the deadline extension and left in a huff?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 am So, were the executives angry about the deadline extension and left in a huff?
Executives will not like to have their careers stalled for a year, including the possibility that the merger will not happen and they get stranded. Also their expection of salaries will be connected to TruthSocial shares that trade.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Ah! Thanks, RTH! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3903e2d0bf
Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes lashed out at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) because his company does not have access to public funding while facing investigations over a proposed merger.

Fox News host Maria Bartiromo began her Wednesday interview with Nunes, a former Republican lawmaker, by repeating reports that former President Donald Trump was ending an exclusive deal with his Truth Social platform ahead of a return to Twitter.

But Nunes called that "fake news" and instead focused on the company's funding problems.

"Remember, President Trump didn't need a new company; I didn't need a new job!" he complained. "We were told you've got to go out; you guys are Republicans, you're conservatives. Why don't you guys just go out and create your own company? What does it matter? These are private companies."

"If Twitter and Instagram and Facebook, if they don't want Donald Trump or any other American, screw you!" Nunes continued. "We can just kick you off, and you can create your own company. Well, that's what President Trump did!"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh, that's rich. :roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3903e2d0bf
Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes lashed out at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) because his company does not have access to public funding while facing investigations over a proposed merger.
:snippity:
That's what entrepreuneurs are here for, invest their own money until the company is sound and safe for public money. Dear Devin - ask your mentor to infuse the company with extra capital.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Devin seems a little stressed. Maybe they should not have given A Doofus 90% of the company when he contributed 0% of the startup funds?
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

11 of the Sleaziest Snake Oil Ads From Trump's Truth Social

Thomas Germain
Sat, January 28, 2023 at 1:00 PM GMT+1

Not good for quoting. Please read article at https://www.yahoo.com/news/11-sleaziest ... 00730.html
(original: Gizmodo)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

'Scammed' users rage at Trump over 'misleading gimmicks' on Truth Social

Tom Boggioni
January 27, 2023

Because major advertisers are avoiding Donald Trump's Truth Social, users are instead being exposed to a flood of ads from what the New York Times characterizes as "miracle cures, scams and fake merchandise," as the platform is forced to take what it can in an effort to survive.

That, in turn, has led to complaints aimed at the former president in his comment sections for allowing the forum to turn into a cesspool of ads from scam artists.

As the Times is reporting, Truth Social is almost devoid of ads from large corporations for a multitude of reasons that include the toxic rhetoric on the site, its small reach due to few users and the fact that the predominant demographic is not one that advertisers are trying to reach.

As the Times' Stuart Thompson wrote, "Ads from major brands are nonexistent on the site. Instead, the ads on Truth Social are for alternative medicine, diet pills, gun accessories and Trump-themed trinkets, according to an analysis of hundreds of ads on the social network by The New York Times," before adding, "The ads reflect the difficulty that several far-right platforms, including Rumble and Gab, have faced in courting large brands, preventing the sites from tapping into some of the world’s largest ad budgets."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-truth-social-2659318883/
tek

Post by tek »

That, in turn, has led to complaints aimed at the former president in his comment sections for allowing the forum to turn into a cesspool of ads from scam artists.
Trump is a scam artist. What did they expect?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:02 am
Trump is a scam artist. What did they expect?
The scam-mee doesn't notice that. Also, they likely expected him to shift the mainstream. If most of big business hasn't shifted, it's the global cabal thing.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This idiot spent $150K on TruthSocial and explains how it works over there.

"Maxwell Finn, an online marketer, said in a YouTube video that he was one of Truth Social’s top advertisers, spending more than $150,000 on ads, including those for Trump-themed hats, shirts, coins and novelty bills. In the video, he called the ad platform 'frustrating' and 'bare bones,' adding that it lacked even basic functionality, forcing his company to manually track ad performance — a method that would prove impossible for advertisers with larger budgets," the report states with Finn explaining, "Do I think this is a platform where you can be spending tens of thousands of dollars a day, especially if you only have a few products? No, probably. The audience is just too small.”
I Spent $150,000 Advertising On Truth Social & Rumble. Should You?

Maxwell Finn 1,103 views Jan 5, 2023

3 months ago I did a video sharing my initial experience with Truth Social's ad platform from $25.000 in spend.

[Watch Part 1 at

I've now spent $150,000 and have also tested Rumble, so I decided to make a part 2 video with my updated thoughts and results.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Not surprising that they only have a mediocre advertising scheme. All the good software developers left when Nunez revamped the place.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

That was so nice of this advertiser to explain how he scams people with ads on social media. Laughing to the bank.

Ethically bankrupt that dude is.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:31 pm That was so nice of this advertiser to explain how he scams people with ads on social media. Laughing to the bank.

Ethically bankrupt that dude is.
How do we know if he ever had ethics to begin with... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Yeppers, he found the right marketplace full of gullible people easily separated from their money— the home ground of the Right Wing Culture War.

Selling “Fuck Biden” type shirts and gold coins. Woohoo.
He is representative of the type of advertiser that people on these platforms hate— scam artists.

He seems intelligent, but…
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Danraft wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:16 pm Yeppers, he found the right marketplace full of gullible people easily separated from their money— the home ground of the Right Wing Culture War.

Selling “Fuck Biden” type shirts and gold coins. Woohoo.
He is representative of the type of advertiser that people on these platforms hate— scam artists.

He seems intelligent, but…
I'll accept "Fuck Biden" as a better expression than "Let's Go, Brandon!", though. At least it's a more honest and less coy expression.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

From 2017 to 2021, there probably wasn't a day that went by that I didn't write, think or say out loud, "fuck Trump," so it doesn't bother me if somebody else says it re Biden. In my defense, I never did it around children.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”