Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Gregg

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Gregg »

While perusing the Regiments bank account recently, I noticed a little bookkeeping hiccup of $64,976.
Dat's a lot of Pupperoni. But, the money is gone so what are ya gonna do?

Tonight out driving a chicken truck at work, I think I might have found it. Clever of her to not buy a Ford. :bag:

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Luke »

Not only is Biscuit vicious and ruthless, she's also cunning! Well played, Biscuit.

Was this cleared with the 699th?
‘We’re the Space Force from on high’: The newest U.S. military branch gets its official song
“Semper Supra,” was unveiled during the Air & Space Forces Association’s Air, Space and Cyber Conference Monday.
The Space Force has several serious defense duties, from alerting troops to incoming missiles to jamming transmissions of enemy satellites.
By KELLY GARRITY 09/20/2022 12:25 PM EDT

The Space Force adopted an official song on Tuesday, according to a press release from the newest U.S. military branch. The song, “Semper Supra,” was unveiled during the Air & Space Forces Association’s Air, Space and Cyber Conference, the announcement said. The song title is derived from the U.S. Space Force’s motto, “Always Above,” and like the official songs of the other U.S. military branches, reflects the values and traditions of the Space Force.

Former U.S. Air Force band member James Teachenor began working with Chief of Space Operations Gen. Jay Raymond to create the song’s lyrics and melody when the branch was formed in 2019. “The song was a long work in progress because I wanted it to encompass all the capabilities that the Space Force offers and its vision,” Teachenor said. “This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to establish a Space Force song that will be part of our culture and heritage for years to come,” Raymond said. “Our traditions are part of the fabric that weave us all together as we execute our missions side-by-side; I will be proud to sing ‘Semper Supra’ alongside my fellow Guardians.”

From the moment former president Donald Trump created the new military wing tasked with defending military satellites and operating the network of GPS satellites, the Space Force has piqued the public’s imagination (and incredulity), even inspiring the creation of a Netflix parody of the same name. Despite the jokes and memes, the Space Force has several serious defense duties, from alerting troops to incoming missiles to jamming transmissions of enemy satellites.

Read the lyrics below:

We’re the mighty watchful eye,

Guardians beyond the blue,

The invisible front line,

Warfighters brave and true.

Boldly reaching into space,

There’s no limit to our sky.

Standing guard both night and day,

We’re the Space Force from on high.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/2 ... n-00057734

And here it is!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

That's gonna be a huge help when the space aliens start vaporizing entire cities from orbit. :biggrin:

Nothing like a good song to keep spirits up! 🎶
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Nobody ever ever ever gets to make fun of us laughing at flying wiener dogs again. :rotflmao:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Where is the "space" in "Space Force"?
We’re the mighty watchful eye,

Guardians beyond the blue,

The invisible front line,

Warfighters brave and true.
This line doesn't match the mighty watchful eye, beyond, invisible part, and can you be the "front line" when you're "beyond the blue"?

I'm very confused.
Edit: Also, they sound like Peeping Toms. :biggrin:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Great Moments in Dachshund History

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, DACHSHUNDS EXPLAINED ELECTRICITY TO THOMAS EDISON

I am reading a book about Thomas Edison, more in my intro thread, but I need to pass this on to the boogle, in order to stress the contributions of the lowly (very lowly) dachshunds to Western civilization.

So Edison was a boy who became an expert telegrapher in the Civil War, in a day when the best "knights of the key" were highly prized, but he wanted to really understand how the telegraph worked and how electricity worked. Endlessly curious, that boy.

And I quote:
The best explanation he managed to succeed in getting was that of an old Scotchman, a line-repairer for the Montréal Telegraph Company, who said that if you had a vastly elongated dachshund, long enough to reach from Edinburgh to London, he would bark in London if you pulled his tail in Edinburgh.
And that's how dachshunds explained electricity to Thomas Edison. :biggrin:

True story, broseph.

Oh look, is that a squirrel? :o
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tha't just silly!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Caught this IMPOSTER trying to join the 699th. While also looking like a RUTHLESS and VIOLENT BLOODTHIRSTY KILLER, the 699th's Charter clearly says Dachshund.

699th Imposter.JPG
699th Imposter.JPG (75.2 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:46 pm Caught this IMPOSTER trying to join the 699th. While also looking like a RUTHLESS and VIOLENT BLOODTHIRSTY KILLER, the 699th's Charter clearly says Dachshund.

699th Imposter.JPG
Yeah, but all cute doggos have a little dachshund in them. :thumbsup:

Luke

Post by Luke »

And as Jem said, she's terrified of that killer beast and that certainly fits in the 699th's credo. So probably right that doggo has some Dachshund. Just like Lt Biscuit, it's obvious that pup is ready to enforce justice, rip the throat out of evildoers and MAKE THEM PAY. :P
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Imposter Goggie: So you gotta get down low, huh? :confuzzled:

Lt. Biscuit: THAT'S RIGHT, RECRUIT! BITE 'EM ON THE ANKLES AND THEY'RE YOURS! GET DOWN THERE!!
Man, that training is tough! :shock:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The Dachshund Infantry Creedo "We knows toes"

Luke

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Luke »

Just finding out that while it appeared these Dachshunds were just innocently filming a Walt Disney movie, they were actually undercover saving the world. :dog:

Party Hats.JPG
Party Hats.JPG (46.2 KiB) Viewed 967 times

The Ugly Dachshund (1966)

Starring: Dean Jones, Suzanne Pleshette, Charles Ruggles, Kelly Thordsen
Storyline: The Ugly Dachshund (1966) Fran Garrison's all in a tizzy because her prize Dachshund, Danke, is having pups, and she has hopes of one of the pups becoming a champion. But at the vet's, her husband Mark is talked into letting Danke wet nurse a Great Dane pup that's been abandoned by his mother. And Mark wants to keep the Great Dane. But Brutus has this problem: he thinks he's a dachshund and he's too big to be a lapdog. But when Fran ridicules Brutus one too many times, Jim's got a plan to prove to everyone (and Fran) that a great Dane can be far more than just an ugly dachshund.

Movie is at https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-the-ugly-d ... 12888.html

UD.JPG
UD.JPG (78.05 KiB) Viewed 967 times

Ugly.jpeg
Ugly.jpeg (84.77 KiB) Viewed 967 times

Dean Suzanne.jpg
Dean Suzanne.jpg (212.56 KiB) Viewed 967 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I love that movie. Also has some great classic Ford's in it.

qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Back in the day I was totally in lust love with Suzanne.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Found the next continuing education course for the 699th.

How to hover a Black Hawk
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Hovering is hard to learn, but once you get it, you kind of have it. It takes practice to be good at it.

If you cannot learn to do it in the first 10 hours of instruction (in addition to the other skills you're learning) you wash out of flight school.

So basically, you have 3-4 flights (training flights used to be 2 or 4 hour instruction blocks, two blocks a day) to learn to hover. And in y class of I think 24, 3 washed out.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Who is better at hovering so far, Biscuit or Root Beer?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:27 pm Who is better at hovering so far, Biscuit or Root Beer?
We don't let Biscuit.... well, we don't let Biscuit anywhere near the controls. Sweet little girl... remember how in Peanuts when Pigpen walked around an animated cloud of dirt went with him? Biscuit is surrounded by a cloud of chaos pretty much like that. She ain't even allowed to ride in front of the car. :P :bag:

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Did someone say hovering?

hovercat.jpg
Luke

Post by Luke »

For those who missed it in the MAGA GOP House topic... after careful and lengthy deliberations, Lt Biscuit has thrown her paws into the Speaker's race! There's a growing groundswell of support.

Lt Biscuit is humiliating Kevin McCarthy and the MAGAts. :dog:

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 5h
MAGA GOP keeps proving they're incompetent, can't govern, & can't even select a #Speakerofthehouse. Sources say Lt Biscuit of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force is throwing her paws in the ring. Biscuit & the 699th are battle-hardened killers.#BiscuitForSpeaker 🇺🇸 @GreggEvans16

Frankie’s Fiona @frankies_fiona
Replying to @Orly_licious and @GreggEvans16
I 100% vote for Biscuit!

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 5m
Thanks from Lt Biscuit & the vicious, ruthlessly effective 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker! Lt Biscuit won't put up with MAGA GOP bullsh*t. See the cold, calculated brutality in her eyes. More powerful than #KevinMcCarthy. #BiscuitForSpeaker

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Maybe Biscuit could sweeten the deal with an offer of unlimited Pupperoni to all representatives. :batting: :batting: :lol:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”