Election 2022: Democrats Are Going To Win Again

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY! :lol: :thumbs-up:

Blood Moon.JPG
Blood Moon.JPG (63.62 KiB) Viewed 1045 times

BLOOD MOON BLOODBATH… Democrats Steal Midterms, Communism Comes Home to America… Crime, Inflation, Record Gas Prices, War, Open Borders and Corruption WIN BIG
By Jim Hoft Published November 9, 2022 at 12:45am

In a normal time, in a normal country, voters would reject record gas prices, record inflation, record crime rates, war and corruption.

But not today.

Once again, Democrats proved they can survive anything as long as they have their fraud.

Americans reject every single dish the Democrats served. Yet, Democrats shocked Americans on Tuesday to win the US Senate, steal battleground states, and possibly keep the US Congress in Nancy Pelosi’s control, one of the most corrupt and dishonest politicians in US history.

TRENDING: BLOOD MOON BLOODBATH... Democrats Steal Midterms, Communism Comes Home to America... Crime, Inflation, Record Gas Prices, War, Open Borders and Corruption WIN BIG

Republicans dominated in states like Florida and Ohio, states Democrats have not yet stolen with their mail-in ballots, bloated voter rolls, ballot trafficking and manufacturing operations.

But Democrat John Fetterman, who never held a job and cannot form sentences, won in Pennsylvania. Colorado stole popular conservative Lauren Boebert’s seat with their mail-in voting. Georgia elected a Trump-hating governor but Marxist radical Raphael Warnock who likes to scream about whitey at his church won the first round of the Senate race.

California and New York proved to America that once the communists take control there is no going back – to civility.

The Witches of Eastwick won Michigan.

Ron Johnson is barely leading in Wisconsin to another black Marxist radical who wants to empty the prisons onto the streets of America.

And in Arizona, a red state, we are supposed to believe Kari Lake and Blake Masters are going to lose?

By morning we will see the true damage.

Tuesday was a blood moon. It turned into a bloodbath for Republicans.

Republicans believed they would have a great midterm. They forgot that America is now under the control of the Communists.

God help us.

Life is about to get REALLY painful.

MAGATears Impotent Rage.JPG
MAGATears Impotent Rage.JPG (39.45 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Just a reminder of what RCP Predicted.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

I believe CO-03 and NM-02 are gonna be called soon for the democrats. If these 2 flip, there is still a real path for democrats to hold the House.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I began last night with the same sense of dread as 2016, ended with a smile. Except for FL, Americans generally have not disappoint.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:04 am
They also flipped the legislature in Michigan
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

New Turtle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:07 am
Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:04 am
They also flipped the legislature in Michigan
This, and Pennsylvania, are big deals I believe.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Democrats pick up Michigan 3rd district. Also Boebert is still losing in CO-3 with 97% in.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:11 pm Democrats pick up Michigan 3rd district. Also Boebert is still losing in CO-3 with 97% in.
Her immediate neighbors may have a sadz about that unless she gets a big gig on OAN or whatever.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I'm so excited about the Democrats taking back the state senate in Minnesota! It's been frustrating to have a Democratic governor with a split legislature. It'll be fun to see what happens during the next two years!

All of our U.S. Representatives were re-elected, so no surprises there, but I was especially happy to see Angie Craig re-elected as Representative for the Second Congressional District. Her district is just south of where I live in the Twin Cities and I swear every other political ad on TV was either from her or from her opponent. Her opponent's ads were just nasty, so Angie Craig's win is especially satisfying.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

I will be very happy if Boebert loses. It's embarrassing to live in the same state. Lambourn is bad enough.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:32 pm I'm so excited about the Democrats taking back the state senate in Minnesota! It's been frustrating to have a Democratic governor with a split legislature. It'll be fun to see what happens during the next two years!

All of our U.S. Representatives were re-elected, so no surprises there, but I was especially happy to see Angie Craig re-elected as Representative for the Second Congressional District. Her district is just south of where I live in the Twin Cities and I swear every other political ad on TV was either from her or from her opponent. Her opponent's ads were just nasty, so Angie Craig's win is especially satisfying.
Congrats, sounds exciting!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I was gobsmacked to read this morning that the Democrats pulled the trifecta in Michigan. The only dark spot is one Republican-backed SCoMI justice was re-elected. First time since I started in the public schools that the state legislature was controlled by the Democratic Party.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:03 pm I was gobsmacked to read this morning that the Democrats pulled the trifecta in Michigan. The only dark spot is one Republican-backed SCoMI justice was re-elected. First time since I started in the public schools that the state legislature was controlled by the Democratic Party.
Sounds like the first order of business for MI democrats is removing right to work.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:28 am This is me.

Same, though NPA in Florida, just leaning more towards (D) since the (R)s of the current political scene have shown me who they really are and I choose to believe them.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:11 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:03 pm I was gobsmacked to read this morning that the Democrats pulled the trifecta in Michigan. The only dark spot is one Republican-backed SCoMI justice was re-elected. First time since I started in the public schools that the state legislature was controlled by the Democratic Party.
Sounds like the first order of business for MI democrats is removing right to work.
Nah. Fixing the roads will get them re-elected.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Other than a few outlyers like the above-quoted House of Boys, I have not heard much whining that the elections were stolen.

Where are the angry protests? Where are the lawsuits to stop the certification of the results? Where are the liars on Fox News?

Mike Lindell said that he has proof that China helped the Democrats steal the election, but, as always, he won't share the proof.

Have R's, as a whole, learned that whining about the results is not a good political strategy? Have they learned that, as Bernie said the other day, in politics, you win some elections and you lose some elections. That doesn't prove that the elections were stolen.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:37 am
:thumbsup:
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Yes please.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:32 pm
Nah. Fixing the roads will get them re-elected.
Look, I want the roads fixed too, also, but that shouldn't get in the way of significant things like removing right to work -- it is an affront to all of blue collar Michigan. In any case, regardless of what the legislature does the seasons are still going to turn from winter to construction, to more construction, to still construction, and back to winter.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Laura Kelly!! HHHHHHOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAYYY!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Post by Foggy »

Nationwide, Democrats did well. I'd love to join the celebration.

But in North Cackilacki, we had a terrible, terrible election.

We even got back the GOP veto-proof majority. Our state legislature will now pass nightmare legislation and override Governor Cooper's veto every single time. We are so screwed.

And we sent an election-denying MAGA right-wing asshole to the United States Senate, because the lady Democrat was a black lady, and there are an awful lot of fucking racist assholes in my state. And to be honest, black people in North Carolina don't have a great record of turnout. If they did, we'd have a very, very different state. But it's a circle: They see that they never win, so they don't vote, so they never win.

Which makes me wonder, does every black candidate have to be fucking Barack Obama to win an election?

Because there was no argument about who was the more qualified candidate, and you'll see Ted Budd make North Carolina a joke for the next 6 years.

Sickening. :sick:
🎶 There might have been things I missed,
but don't be unkind.
It don't mean I'm blind.
- ELP
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So much for an Oregon Republican Governor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m glad to see so many women as governors. It will be interesting to see how they go.

In general, how do Alabamans feel about Kay Ivey?

Return to “Current Politics”