Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sarah Louise Palin + Todd Trig Bristol Willow Track & Hunky Levi Johnston

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Sarah Louise Palin + Todd Trig Bristol Willow Track & Hunky Levi Johnston

Post by raison de arizona »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:44 pm It seemed super complicated. Hearing that the idea is to push candidates to moderate and be collegial since they want to be the second choice of another candidate's voters. Alaska voters in 2020 put it in place so let's see how it works for the general election. Who else does this? California does the jungle primary but that's not the same, right?
NYC does it. Anyway, Sarah Palin? Not a fan.

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY. And so is OPPVV at The P&E. With his multi-personality disorder, OPPVV writes this one as "Roving Reporter". Would be much cooler if he called himself "Lena" or "Lane Hudson" (wasn't that Walt Fitzpatrick's sekrit "journalist" name?).

Anyway, OPPVV is so ANGRY. DEFEATED and DEJECTED he says let's just get rid of... Alaska. That'll teach Alaska... and what a fabulous way to own the Libs!

Goodbye, Alaska (RR) :(
by Roving Reporter
Alaska was purchased from Russia for $7 million on March 30, 1867

(Sep. 6, 2022) — “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to ‘The Pulse of the Nation,’ the place to hear it here first. I’ll get right to it: sell Alaska or give it away; either way the lower 48 does not need or want the RINO Murkowski. It is not up to me, but if it were why not give Alaska to some Muslim-lovin’ African Third-World cesspool and make the Canadians happy? After all, that’s the direction they are headin’ anyway, with us soon to follow.

“The day of a strong leader who will do what is right seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur. Have we imprisoned or executed one drop-box fraudster, one participant in the 2020 election fraud? I mean ALL of them?

“Have we deported, well, you know the drill. Looks like my blood pressure is rising to dangerous levels so I’ll be wishing all of you an early goodnight: Goodnight.

“Another great show. I’m not hungry I’m so angry.”

[It’s one thing to wish to do what is right but it’s another story to make it so. Talk is cheap; it’s actions that count.]

Roving Reporter
https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/06 ... alaska-rr/ Even more sad news for OPPVV -- not a single comment. :(

He must be really, really ANGRY. He always ends these pearls of journalism with "Burger Time -- My Treat". For him to skip a burger is serious.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Well, golly gee, heck, Alaska has to be very much into global warming?
What state gets a higher percentage of the their revenue from fossil fuels? In fact, doesn’t their entire population get kickbacks for destroying the planet?

Seems to me that would define their politics?
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Well Sarah ain’t happy, no sirree.

First she loses the Special election to fill out the remainder of Don Young’s term. Cuz Dominion and rules.

Next was the miserable fundraiser she held, a room that could hold 3,000 and, well there were more “scores” in the Gettysburg address than “scores” of attendees. People did like the James Brown impersonator.

Then at the Alaska Federation of Natives last week, Lisa Murkowski said she would be voting in the General election for the woman who beat Sarah - a democrat. Zut alors!

The thing is, Alaska is pretty tired of her. She’s not campaigning at all. My precinct is 50/50 lib vs retards, and there’s not a Palin sign to be seen.

Add that to the fact that Mary Peltola is extremely likable, as a native she’s got a huge advantage. And Sarah hasn’t figured out that between a vote for 1 jungle primary combined with Ranked Choice Voting in the General has wiped out party advantages. There were 2 Goopers vs 1 Democrat in the Special. Sarah thinks that because she & Begich (R) got more combined votes 1st round that a R should have been the winner. She would have needed over 50% of the Begich voter to pick her as second choice, and they didn’t. Like I said, tired of Palin, enamored by Peltola.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Well there’s nothing like misspelling your endorser’s name. Twice

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

To be fair, Boebert spelled her own name wrong a couple of times.
June bug

Post by June bug »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:46 pm To be fair, Boebert spelled her own name wrong a couple of times.
:rimshot:
bob

Post by bob »

This is essentially a re-run of the special election: Once eliminated, the Begich voters likely will be insufficient to push Palin past Peltola. Because too many Begich voters will have ranked Peltola or nobody over Palin.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

It’s real: https://x.com/sarahpalinusa/status/1755355760081723867 (I mean, it’s real that Palin posted it. Not literally real. Of course.)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Sarah Palin @SarahPalinUSA wrote: Fans of this anti-natty ‘roid-raged vaxxed-up shill should be ashamed. Coach Reid should’ve benched him, stat. Lost respect for every sportscaster having no problem with #Kelce’s prick move, as they elevated him in front of millions of young athletes by ignoring his rotten character. Shameful @tkelce
#SuperBowl2024 #chiefs
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Pot and kettle, Palin.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

His actions disappointed me but, yeah. Pot/kettle.

Like coach was going to bench one of his best. Think he'll get fined?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Does anyone know what the conversation was ACTUALLY about?

Something in the game sure, and Kelce was arguing his case sure, and yelling to ensure he could be heard over the noise.

But was he just saying 'put me in coach' or was he saying 'Joe 49er is doing X and we need to do Y to counter it' or 'that last mistake was Pete Chief being lazy and not blocking his man' or 'you are not doing an adequate job of managing this team and we are going to lose and its all your fault - when Taylor buys the team next week you are gonna be out on your ass toot-sweet'.

I mean really. Why is this even a deal at all let alone a big deal?

Sheesh!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

My understanding is that it was of the “put me in coach, I still have a lot in me!” variety. FWIW.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

keith wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:10 pm Does anyone know what the conversation was ACTUALLY about?

Something in the game sure, and Kelce was arguing his case sure, and yelling to ensure he could be heard over the noise.

But was he just saying 'put me in coach' or was he saying 'Joe 49er is doing X and we need to do Y to counter it' or 'that last mistake was Pete Chief being lazy and not blocking his man' or 'you are not doing an adequate job of managing this team and we are going to lose and its all your fault - when Taylor buys the team next week you are gonna be out on your ass toot-sweet'.

I mean really. Why is this even a deal at all let alone a big deal?

Sheesh!
A Native American I follow called it elder abuse, which made me look up the coach's age-65. Kelce bumped him, then another player intervened. It was the pushing as much or more than the yelling. It's probably best left up to the coach and team what they want to do if anything.

By the way, found this quote: “I’m gonna keep it between us,” Kelce told ESPN. “I was just telling him how much I love him.”
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Of course, this is from a woman whose son is abusive toward women and beat up his own father.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I think Travis was abusive. Maybe he pushed because Coach had earphones on and couldn't hear him because of the crowd noise. Nah!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

The Guardian had a piece, I don't recall the author or his background, which suggested that if a Black player had behaved as Kelce did, he'd have been kicked out of the game.

I dunno. But I can certainly believe that you need privileges - be those a white skin, wealth, skill, parents, whatever - to get away with shouting in a coach's face.

The commentators on the feed I followed laughed it off as Kelce being understandably frustrated at being involved in too few plays (in his estimation).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Honestly I didn't see much there that Black Players like Antonio Brown did when he was playing. I've been watching NFL history videos, and when he was with the Steelers he often shouted in the coaches face about how he should be getting the Ball more.

Sorry, the eternal predictable accusations of "-ist" in this are wrong IMO.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Other weirdos”