trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Sam the Centipede

trump (the former guy)

Post by Sam the Centipede »

chancery wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:41 am
AndyinPA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:25 pm Seriously, has there ever been anyone as litigious as DFO? :toxic-waste:
Umm ... Larry "Grossly Inappropriate" Klayman?

But they're both such pathological cases that it's hard to do a comparative ranking.
Perhaps their filings could be compared using the Bristol Scale?
chancery
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by chancery »

:rotflmao:

I discovered the Bristol Scale a decade or so ago. It's a fine resource for quiet obloquy.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

They haven't reported on the actual story, but CNN promises up next that DOJ is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate all things Trump :popcorn:

Who wants to speculate who it might be? I think Durham is off the table by this point :lol:
June bug

trump (the former guy)

Post by June bug »

Not sure this is a good thing. Mueller’s and Durham’s investigations lasted about 2 years each.

Plus, also, if Trump runs, that means 2024 is essentially out. Dog forbid he’s re-elected, that’s the end of the Special Counsel.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

This episode is a rerun, I’ve seen it before. :bored:
2E79B941-FD44-47C1-8161-E958C4E93E1B.png
2E79B941-FD44-47C1-8161-E958C4E93E1B.png (290.81 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

This sounds as firm as anything to do with tfg (which is to say, Jello.) Kilmeade was talking about it on his radio program this am, along with the local nutjobs.
Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: He’s running. Trump will announce the start of his 2024 presidential campaign on November 14. This is according to three sources close to the disgraced, twice impeached, one term, insurrectionist ex-president. (Axios)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

I had a nice talk with rikker yesterday, and he emphasized that Trump is calling Letitia James "Peekaboo" because he can't come outright and call her "Jigaboo". But that's what he's calling her. It's a dog whistle.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

"Jigaboo" is a new one on me.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I don't think that's an Irish thing. But it's extremely bad, and it makes sense that is what Trump means by Peekaboo. I don't know what else makes any sense.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Foggy wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:29 pm I had a nice talk with rikker yesterday, and he emphasized that Trump is calling Letitia James "Peekaboo" because he can't come outright and call her "Jigaboo". But that's what he's calling her. It's a dog whistle.
I agree, but here is a NY Mag article listing six possible reasons: Why Trump Nicknamed Letitia James ‘Peekaboo’: 6 Theories
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

more from impotus
As Trump Prepares to Announce White House Run, He Tells Iowa Crowd to ‘Get Ready’
The former president, who is expected to announce a third presidential bid shortly after the midterms, opened a swing of four rallies in Iowa.

By Michael C. Bender and Haley Johnson
Published Nov. 3, 2022 Updated Nov. 4, 2022, 3:21 p.m. ET

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — Former President Donald J. Trump is expected to announce a third White House campaign soon after the midterms, possibly as soon as the week of Nov. 14, according to people familiar with the planning.

Advisors cautioned that no final decisions had been made and that the former president could change his mind on the details. The potential announcement date was first reported by Axios.

Mr. Trump has been eager to launch a new campaign, in part to shield himself from a stream of investigations, including some focused on his attempts to cling to power after losing the 2020 election. Several of those investigations are expected to heat up after the midterms.

On Thursday night, Mr. Trump opened a swing of four rallies in the final five days of the midterm elections in Iowa, where he was joined by Senator Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican seeking an eighth consecutive six-year term.

His Iowa stop highlighted both the power and the limitations of his political brand as he inches closer to announcing a third presidential campaign.

Even though he is not on the ballot this year and his stump speech is spent mostly rehashing old grievances and policies, Mr. Trump still drew thousands on a night when temperatures dipped below 40 degrees.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/04/us/p ... -2024.html
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Suranis wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:33 pm "Jigaboo" is a new one on me.
It’s used in the lyrics of “Colored Spade” from the musical, Hair.

ETA: Right before “pickaninny”.
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

I read it (raison's article).

But he's a racist piece of dog crap, and he's being a racist piece of dog crap.

He also wants someone to beat the judge to death with a hammer, he's made it clear.

All the other possible explanations are weak sauce.
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

... Trump still drew thousands on a night when temperatures dipped below 40 degrees.
Note to the failing NY Times:

Outside of NY City, people enjoy themselves outdoors in 40° weather. Don't ever go to Michigan. Or Chicago. :roll:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Foggy wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:29 pm I had a nice talk with rikker yesterday, and he emphasized that Trump is calling Letitia James "Peekaboo" because he can't come outright and call her "Jigaboo". But that's what he's calling her. It's a dog whistle.
Got a link for that? :lol:
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
MN-Skeptic

trump (the former guy)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:59 pm
Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: He’s running. Trump will announce the start of his 2024 presidential campaign on November 14. This is according to three sources close to the disgraced, twice impeached, one term, insurrectionist ex-president. (Axios)
Trump has delayed announcing his candidacy so as to not be subject to the election rules regarding declared candidates. Of course, he'll avoid following any of those rules if he can get away with it. However I'm sure he's anxious to formally announce because he's convinced that no civil or criminal case can move forward as long as he is either a candidate or the President. He thinks he can put everything on hold for possibly 6 years. I don't see the courts doing that at this point, but that won't stop Trump from asserting that in his appeals up to the Supreme Court.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Because of a policy, not a law mind you, that says you can't do things that might influence election within 60 days of said election.

Never mind it's not a law, never mind it is 60 days and never mind that Trump is the actual reason a whole lot of things that weren't actual laws need to be written into actual laws because he never saw "general practice" of anything that mattered to him.

Of course you're right, too. If he get's indicted at 12:01 AM on November 9th he'll still litigate it up to the Supreme Court that he is in fact not eligible to even be indicted because he has "Absolute Immunity" either because he was President or wants to be President or something as stupid and obviously wrong but we're still gonna have to wait until Clarence (and Jenny), Kegs, Sam, Amy and Herr Gorsuch all agree that "that isn't how things work". Which they probably will do but hell, who knows anymore. They might hold the ruling until 60 days before the 2024 election and then rule that yeah it's bullshit but hey, we're within 60 days now, so moot point...

We're way the phuck out in Banana Republic territory now and every damn day is like hitting the hyperspace button, you have no idea what's going to happen.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Investigators search for pricey gifts to Trump from foreign leaders
Golf clubs, diamond earrings and a soccer ball from Putin are among the gifts that House Oversight has asked the National Archives to find.

Gift Link
Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said that when he worked for Trump, the president always wanted to keep gifts from foreign leaders. Kelly said that while he instructed staff to follow the process of recording gifts from foreign leaders, when Trump was given the opportunity to buy the gifts, he was adamantly against paying for them.

“He said, ‘They gave me these, these are my gifts,’ ” said Kelly, recounting his conversation with Trump. “But I’d say, ‘No sir, they gave these to the president of the United States. You have to look at that as an official gift from a country.’ He would be totally against that. He was adamant that they were his gifts and he couldn’t understood why he couldn’t keep these gifts.”

“I never remember him buying anything,” Kelly added.

I just want y'all to imagine my "shocked face". :eek:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:43 pm

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — Former President Donald J. Trump is expected to announce a third White House campaign soon after the midterms, possibly as soon as the week of Nov. 14, according to people familiar with the planning.
Just a reminder that Mr. Trump already has a calendared appointment for the week of 11/14. He is expected to be available to the J6C for testimony starting on that date.
Lani

trump (the former guy)

Post by Lani »

"... you have no idea what's going to happen." I knew what was going to happen when he first ran. Cried for days because of what he would do, and then cried about the things he did do.

My (former) friends voted for trump to punish the Dems because Bernie wasn't running for president. They yelled at me because Hillary ran a pedophile ring, murdered people, etc. Posted shit on my facebook. Thought trump wouldn't do anything terrible, unlike Hillary.

I hope we get through the election.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Gupwalla wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:35 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:43 pm

Just a reminder that Mr. Trump already has a calendared appointment for the week of 11/14. He is expected to be available to the J6C for testimony starting on that date.
Ya I was just coming here to post that as I just realized it.

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1 ... 8326375424
"Just in: Jan. 6 committee confirms Trump has responded to subpoena: “We have informed the former President’s counsel that he must begin producing records no later than next week and he remains under subpoena for deposition testimony starting on November 14th.”
This explains why he has let it be known that he is "announcing his run for Prez" on Nov 14th. He wants to bury this news so his cultists will have a hard on that day, and so they wont hear about him being dragged in front of Liz Cheney to say "On the advice of council I plead the fifth" 600 times. Cute the way he manipulates them and the media, isn't it?
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW
MeidasTouch Network host Ben Meiselas discusses how Trump’s lawyers are at war with each other accusing each other of malpractice after a frivolous lawsuit was filed by Trump in Florida against New York Attorney General Letitia James.
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Greatgrey wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:15 pm
Oh, certainly. Go to ITalkedToRikkerOnThePhone.com.
:hoover:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:15 pm
:lol: :lol:
101010 :towel:
PaulG

trump (the former guy)

Post by PaulG »

That had to be explained to you? But then I grew up outside of Boston. "Racist" almost sounds to highbrow for this hate speech crap.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”