trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

My understanding is that the device was a good one. Its timing was just bad. Cisco had a strangle hold on the desktop, and smart phones were just coming into their own.

Thus there was an opening for an MLM to try to move some product inventory, but that isnt what an MLM is about, especially one that Trump is involved in.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:08 am I wondered if he used "electric chair" so he couldn't be accused of a threat (since I assumed it's an outmoded form of execution). Looked it up, at least as far as Wikipedia.
As of 2022, the only places that still reserve the electric chair as an option for execution are the U.S. states of Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Arkansan and Oklahoman laws provide for its use should lethal injection ever be held to be unconstitutional.
I dunno, that seems like awful sophisticated thinking for trump. I think it was probably just the first one that came to mind (or what's left of his, anyway).
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

He's back at the old game again.

1,200% Match. Where do these these match funds come from? Oh, they don't cause they don't exist.

Screenshot_20221031-094657-851.png
Screenshot_20221031-094657-851.png (150.44 KiB) Viewed 1700 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sure, let me saddle up my rainbow-farting unicorn and get right on it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:51 am He's back at the old game again.

1,200% Match. Where do these these match funds come from? Oh, they don't cause they don't exist.

Screenshot_20221031-094657-851.png
See they are not a lying sack of whatevahhh .... 1,200% * 0 = 0 as any Republican who missed grade school knows, math ain't that hard on the grey matter :twisted:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

The 1200% match actually means we are setting you up to make this an autobill monthly contribution and it will take you a year to get it stopped.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Or he is taking your money and reporting it as a donation of 12 times what you payed, in order to look good to the press.
Hic sunt dracones
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

neonzx wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:51 am He's back at the old game again.

It doesn’t say anything about matching. Just an increase.

Caveat donor.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

A couple years ago the "X MATCH" pitch was all the rage in political donation begging and I think that I wasn't the only one asking "who is doing the matching here?" and people started asking inconvenient questions.

It also, like a lot of things in conspiracy land, children's stories and such, had to grow to remain believable, so what started out as "All contributions matched" became "Matched X3" and then "X5" and now, as you can see, it's "X12". We are near the stage where in order to be outrageous enough to keep the rubes on the hook, Aliens will have to become part of the storyline.

Uninformed

trump (the former guy)

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump asks Supreme Court to stop release of his tax returns”:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... eme-court/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Has any one person every had so many cases heard by the Supreme Court?

I mean, FFS look at the gaslighting just on this one thing, that every attempt at accountability is a thing that must be litigated all the way to the Supreme Court.

Give them a break, Cheeolini, they need to take a minute to strip people of their rights and keep Harvard Yard safe for white folks.

Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:10 pm “Trump asks Supreme Court to stop release of his tax returns”:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... eme-court/
And John Roberts complies.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/cou ... r_l53m.pdf
D60FDD56-62B0-4B78-8967-9FE69AEC0285.jpeg
D60FDD56-62B0-4B78-8967-9FE69AEC0285.jpeg (328.2 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Justice delayed is...ok with Roberts, I guess.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:56 pm Justice delayed is...ok with Roberts, I guess.
Nah, standard procedure for this sort of request. Fairly short briefing schedule, followed by a fast decision in the weekly orders. Similar to how Graham’s petition was handled.

Notably, this puts any legal decision after the election, which moots any concerns Trump raised (rightly or wrongly, I’d say the latter) about legal wrangling during an election. That’s probably good for the sane parts of the electorate, since we really don’t need or want a “witch hunt” decision motivating the trumptards to the polls.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Gupwalla wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:09 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:56 pm Justice delayed is...ok with Roberts, I guess.
Nah, standard procedure for this sort of request. Fairly short briefing schedule, followed by a fast decision in the weekly orders. Similar to how Graham’s petition was handled.

Notably, this puts any legal decision after the election, which moots any concerns Trump raised (rightly or wrongly, I’d say the latter) about legal wrangling during an election. That’s probably good for the sane parts of the electorate, since we really don’t need or want a “witch hunt” decision motivating the trump yards to the polls.
I get that, but tfg just delays, delays, delays, and I don't believe these tactics would work for, say, me. Which is frustrating.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ima gonna go out on a limb here and say trump, or someone on trump's behalf (PAC), ponied up, but we'll never know how much.

ImageImageImage x4
chancery
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by chancery »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:45 pm Ima gonna go out on a limb here and say trump, or someone on trump's behalf (PAC), ponied up, but we'll never know how much.
Not a personal injury lawyer, but my guess is the low six figures, possibly with a kicker to cover fees. Or maybe high five figures. Not enough of an injury to hit the the big time.
Greatgrey

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

He shoulda filed in the Court of Bun Dogs.

Danraft

trump (the former guy)

Post by Danraft »

I haven’t looked at the crime stats (besides seeing an occasional graph indicating we are no where near peak 1993-4 crime), but from what I gather, violent crime is now higher (per capita) in rural areas and small towns than in big cities. This is a big deal and needs to be publicized since the current narrative of the right wing is that the big (generally Democratic) cities are so crime ridden that one can’t walk down the street.
Greatgrey

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Seriously, has there ever been anyone as litigious as DFO? :toxic-waste:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

following the link in above tweet to the earlier brainfart
Trump Threatens To Sue The Pulitzer Prize Board For Defamatory Refusal To Revoke A Prize
Somehow, it's even dumber than we expected.

By LIZ DYE
October 20, 2022 at 6:42 PM

We regret to inform you that Donald Trump is back on his bullshit.

Not that he was ever off his bullshit, of course. But the former president is once again threatening to sue the Pulitzer Prize Board for refusing to rescind the 2018 prizes awarded to the New York Times and Washington Post for their coverage of the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russian electoral interference.

This isn’t exactly a new hobby for the nation’s most vexatious litigant. In November of 2021, his nutball lawyer Alina Habba sent the Board a “spoiliation” letter demanding that it claw back the honors bestowed on the media outlets.

“By failing to remove these statements, revoke the award, or even publicly comment on the illegitimate nature of the works, the Pulitzer Prize Board is actively advancing the false narrative contained therein and promoting defamatory statements against our client,” she huffed.

Then in June 2022, Trump sent a letter himself, pointing to the doomed Sussmann indictment and bizarrely the DOJ Inspector General’s report which found that the FBI investigation was appropriately predicated as evidence that the media outlets had simply been out to smear him in cahoots with the Clinton campaign.

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/10/trump-t ... e-a-prize/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

chancery wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:01 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:45 pm Ima gonna go out on a limb here and say trump, or someone on trump's behalf (PAC), ponied up, but we'll never know how much.
Not a personal injury lawyer, but my guess is the low six figures, possibly with a kicker to cover fees. Or maybe high five figures. Not enough of an injury to hit the the big time.

If, say, his PAC ponies up to pay the settlement, would it show up in any financial statements?

ImageImageImage x4
chancery
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by chancery »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:25 pm Seriously, has there ever been anyone as litigious as DFO? :toxic-waste:
Umm ... Larry "Grossly Inappropriate" Klayman?

But they're both such pathological cases that it's hard to do a comparative ranking.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”