Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Michael Parsons "Ambassador of the Pop-A-Squat Nation"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Michael Parsons "Ambassador of the Pop-A-Squat Nation"

Post by Frater I*I »

I'm so glad that he has someone paying attention to the little details for him....like the fact that his case has been transferred to the ED of ARK, and he's still filing in the WD of TEN...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Mr. Parsons is terribly fond of Article 30 of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations:
1. The private residence of a diplomatic agent shall enjoy the same inviolability and protection as the premises of the mission.
2. His papers, correspondence and, except as provided in paragraph 3 of article 31, his property, shall likewise enjoy inviolability.
He includes a paraphrase of Article 30.2 on the envelope of all his outgoing mail from the prison.

He appears to be significantly less fond of Article 2:
The establishment of diplomatic relations between States, and of permanent diplomatic missions, takes place by mutual consent.
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:41 am I'm so glad that he has someone paying attention to the little details for him....like the fact that his case has been transferred to the ED of ARK, and he's still filing in the WD of TEN...
No matter the district or the state, I am pretty sure ;) the phrases "utterly meritless filing" and "summarily dismissed" are in his near future. It would be interesting to know how much Pat or the ambassador's mother paid that guy for those 15 pages of gibberish.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:41 am I'm so glad that he has someone paying attention to the little details for him....like the fact that his case has been transferred to the ED of ARK, and he's still filing in the WD of TEN...
That's one thing I won't blame him for. The judge entered the transfer order on June 1. The NOTICE OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE was dated on May 27, and postmarked on June 7. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the two crossed in the mail.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

New activity! With bonus legal tangent!

When last we left our intrepid incarcerated ambassador, his 2241 case had been transferred from the Western District of Tennessee (where he had incorrectly filed it) to the Eastern District of Arkansas (where the Bureau of Prisons is providing his ambassadorial quarters).

Since then, there are three new items on the docket. I purchased them and put them on RECAP, because I care about you, the readers. Yes, even you. Although you know what you did.

On July 18, a magistrate judge issued a recommendation that the case be dismissed, for the completely predictable reason: there was no legal barrier stopping him from filing a normal habeas case under 2255, so he can't use the special 2241 mechanism. (He will inevitably lose a normal habeas case under 2255, but that's another story. As the recommendation puts it, '‘the saving clause [in 2241] is interested in opportunity, not outcome’.)

On August 19th, the court received Ambassador Parsons' objections, mailed August 12.

BEGIN BONUS LEGAL TANGENT!
► Show Spoiler
END BONUS LEGAL TANGENT!

In the remaining two pages, Ambassador Parsons makes his actual objections, most of which are meritless.
  • He claims that he is filing "'COMMON LAW' Habeas Corpus", not the boring statutory kind, and thus the normal rules don't apply. This is typical sovcit garbage.
  • He claims that the court isn't properly recognizing him as ambassador. This ignores the inconvenient fact that ambassadorial relationships are created by mutual consent, and that the US government sure as heck hasn't consented.
  • He claims that since he is an ambassador, the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction over the case, so the case should be transferred there. See above.
  • He claims that the law library is closed due to a lockdown and that this places him at an unfair advantage. This one may actually have merit. So he reserves the right to file "a Memorandum and Addendum subsequent to reopening of the Law Library."
Finally, on October 5th, the court receives the promised memorandum, which Ambassador Parsons claims to have mailed on August 25. That delay certainly raises questions.

Let's assume that the court decides that this is timely, and move on to the objections:
  • He claims that the magistrate judge mischaracterized the reasons for his arrest and the circumstances of the trial. This is, at best, water under the bridge.
  • He makes various arguments about the legality of his original conviction -- basically repeating the arguments in his original petition. They appear dubious at best, but that's beside the point. The magistrate judge didn't recommend dismissing the petition on the merits. The recommendation was that it be dismissed because his arguments could have been raised in a normal 2255 petition. Objections about the merits of his arguments are irrelevant.
  • He repeats that the magistrate's recommendations are irrelevant because the case needs to be transferred to the Supreme Court. See above.
  • He veers into a discussion of his right to keep wolves.
  • He rambles about his ambassadorship. A lot.
  • He makes sovcit garble points about his status as a "living flesh and blood man" and his lack of connection to "the corporation known as the UNITED STATES, DBA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, USA, U.S. and STATE OF TENNESSEE."
  • He complains again about the law library sucking. He still probably has a point there. Not a point that will make a difference in this case, but a point.
  • He attaches a lot of documents that he's already attached umpteen times to earlier filings. This will surely help.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Well, it's no wonder he didn't get it on time--he doesn't know where he lives.

(the area in British Columbia of which he speaks is ChilCOtin, not ChilOCtin).
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Azastan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:47 pm Well, it's no wonder he didn't get it on time--he doesn't know where he lives.

No, that was my typo. Fixed. (Ambassador Parsons' documents are filed on paper rather than electronically, so I had to type in the quotes rather than just copying and pasting.)
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:03 pm
Azastan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:47 pm Well, it's no wonder he didn't get it on time--he doesn't know where he lives.

No, that was my typo. Fixed. (Ambassador Parsons' documents are filed on paper rather than electronically, so I had to type in the quotes rather than just copying and pasting.)
Ah, well, he still doesn't have much of an excuse, as you laid out in your legal tangent.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:10 pm New activity!
Thank you for this.
KickahaOta wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:10 pm
  • He claims that he is filing "'COMMON LAW' Habeas Corpus", not the boring statutory kind, and thus the normal rules don't apply. This is typical sovcit garbage.
  • He claims that the court isn't properly recognizing him as ambassador. This ignores the inconvenient fact that ambassadorial relationships are created by mutual consent, and that the US government sure as heck hasn't consented.
  • He claims that since he is an ambassador, the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction over the case, so the case should be transferred there. See above.
I have never understood the mentality of telling a court you consider illegitimate (because of admiralty law or some other thing that has a touch of sea salt), yet you expect them to follow your own law. When has that ever worked?

I told some NHL ref that the NHL rules are not real rules and that I have a common law right to follow the proper polo rules. How does he not understand the real rules and not statutory NHL rules which are fake? He also said I needed to remove my horse who slipped on the ice and was out for the count.
  • He claims that the law library is closed due to a lockdown and that this places him at an unfair advantage. This one may actually have merit. So he reserves the right to file "a Memorandum and Addendum subsequent to reopening of the Law Library."
That might....
  • He complains again about the law library sucking. He still probably has a point there. Not a point that will make a difference in this case, but a point.
Wait, what? I thought he did not have access. If it sucks, that means he did, and even if he didn't, it sucked so he does not need it.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man ...

Sorry about your horsie. Out for the count! :boxing:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

northland10 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:31 pm
That might....
Wait, what? I thought he did not have access. If it sucks, that means he did, and even if he didn't, it sucked so he does not need it.
No, that part makes sense. At least relatively speaking.

In his first objections (in August), he complains that he has no access to the law library due to a lockdown, so he'll need to file more objections later.
In those additional objections (in late August or early October or somewhere in between), he says that he now has access to the law library again, but that the law library sucks.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Does the law library suck because it doesn't have the answers he wants?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

That would be my guess.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:29 am Does the law library suck because it doesn't have the answers he wants?
He couldn't find the section labeled "Sovereign Citizen Court Wins". Instead of the expected bookcase of shelves creaking under the weight of the assembled wisdom of revered gurus, there was just a dusty "SovCit Legal Arguments" sign taped on the top of a paper shredder.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:18 am
Arthurwankspittle wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:29 am Does the law library suck because it doesn't have the answers he wants?
He couldn't find the section labeled "Sovereign Citizen Court Wins". Instead of the expected bookcase of shelves creaking under the weight of the assembled wisdom of revered gurus, there was just a dusty "SovCit Legal Arguments" sign taped on the top of a paper shredder.
If you've heard some of his recorded jail calls to Lonedummy you'll know you're not actually far off. He repeatedly has asked for people to send him the relevant case information for how they beat their charges with sovcit nonsense, believing that the ebil gubment must have suppressed it since he keeps hearing about it but can't find it.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thx Baidn. I haven't listened to the calls – I find that sort of stupid difficult to listen to.

I also find myself torn between the principle that people must take responsibility to inform themselves correctly and make good decisions and the contrary notion that in a decent society the weak and the feeble-minded (yeah, I know that's not a PC term!) should be be protected, even from themselves.

Ultimately though, when they're assholes, I stop caring!
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Kinda dropped the ball on this one, but the district court stuck a stake in the heart of Pop-A-Squat's case back at the beginning of JAN...

Filings 9-16 are the latest since my last update...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/pnzrlvqn ... wqdiu8f0e3
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Michael in Houston

In his amended petition, when the ambassador refers to 'natural elements' obtained from 'private sources', is that Pop-A-Squat lingo for 'when I buy weed from the local dealer on a street corner in Brighton'?
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Michael in Houston wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:52 am In his amended petition, when the ambassador refers to 'natural elements' obtained from 'private sources', is that Pop-A-Squat lingo for 'when I buy weed from the local dealer on a street corner in Brighton'?
More like "When I buy naturopathic horseshit supplements from scam artists..."

Trent Reznor
Michael in Houston

Yeah - that is almost certainly the correct translation. :biggrin:
Michael in Houston

I see that Frater I*I has added filing 17 to the dropbox for the ambassador. The ambassador is primarily whining to the judge about the prison not treating him right (allegedly) and wants the judge to send a letter telling the prison officials to let the ambassador have what he wants for his "legal work". He attached an email that had a couple of things of note - one of the recipients was Brad Warner - he is the guy that LoneDummy claimed is an FBI informant. And the ambassador claimed he saw on a nurse practitioner's Navy flight suit a Lt Col insignia - I am no military expert but I am almost certain there are no lieutenant colonels in the US Navy and I doubt that a nurse practitioner would be wearing her Navy flight suit to work in a federal prison in Arkansas.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

A friend of mine became a federal judge when Clinton was president. He told me he diligently read all of the prisoner pro se complaints in case one of them had even "a nugget" of a constitutional claim.

His wife introduced me to the movie "Earth Girls Are Easy". :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Michael in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:52 am I see that Frater I*I has added filing 17 to the dropbox for the ambassador. The ambassador is primarily whining to the judge about the prison not treating him right (allegedly) and wants the judge to send a letter telling the prison officials to let the ambassador have what he wants for his "legal work". He attached an email that had a couple of things of note - one of the recipients was Brad Warner - he is the guy that LoneDummy claimed is an FBI informant. And the ambassador claimed he saw on a nurse practitioner's Navy flight suit a Lt Col insignia - I am no military expert but I am almost certain there are no lieutenant colonels in the US Navy and I doubt that a nurse practitioner would be wearing her Navy flight suit to work in a federal prison in Arkansas.
The judge's response to Pop-A-Squat...

18 (This is a TEXT ENTRY ONLY. There is no pdf document associated with this entry.) ORDER denying 17 Motion for Order. This is a closed case. If Mr. Parsons thinks he has new claims against Defendant Hendrix or others, he should file a new case. Signed by Judge Lee P. Rudofsky on 5/11/2023. (hml) (Entered: 05/11/2023)

He claims that his mother was married to a career Navy man after his father and he was immersed in the culture, he should know that silver oak leafs are CMDR [Commander for you civies] and not LtCol, nor would I think the a Naval CMDR be a NP, in uniform at a federal prison, to administer a TB test injection...

Brad Warner, who LoneDummy did indeed claim was an FBI informant, Warner in a vid he posted claimed he reports to an FBI "Captain"... :shrug: Also on that list is one Erin Davis, who as we know is married the the LoneDummy that is banned from comms with Pop-A-Squat, it would be a shame if someone informed the BoP of this fact.....

But I have to say my favorite lie is that Mr. "Vaccine Damaged" Pop-A-Squat, who claims that he's "severally allergic to chemicals" is somehow alive after numerous "TB test injections" and having enough OC spray pumped into his cell that he thinks it killed his cellmate.... :shrug:

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:19 am A friend of mine became a federal judge when Clinton was president. He told me he diligently read all of the prisoner pro se complaints in case one of them had even "a nugget" of a constitutional claim.

His wife introduced me to the movie "Earth Girls Are Easy". :biggrin:
The only nuggets of truth that come out in Pop-A-Squat's court filing are one that make him look like what he is....

The dumbest person in the room...

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:01 pm
Michael in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:52 am I see that Frater I*I has added filing 17 to the dropbox for the ambassador. The ambassador is primarily whining to the judge about the prison not treating him right (allegedly) and wants the judge to send a letter telling the prison officials to let the ambassador have what he wants for his "legal work". He attached an email that had a couple of things of note - one of the recipients was Brad Warner - he is the guy that LoneDummy claimed is an FBI informant. And the ambassador claimed he saw on a nurse practitioner's Navy flight suit a Lt Col insignia - I am no military expert but I am almost certain there are no lieutenant colonels in the US Navy and I doubt that a nurse practitioner would be wearing her Navy flight suit to work in a federal prison in Arkansas.
He claims that his mother was married to a career Navy man after his father and he was immersed in the culture, he should know that silver oak leafs are CMDR [Commander for you civies] and not LtCol, nor would I think the a Naval CMDR be a NP, in uniform at a federal prison, to administer a TB test injection...
He probably did see clusters but it wasn't on a navy flight suit. The nurse practitioner is part of the commissioned corps of the US Public Health Service and if they were silver, it would be a Commander (same rank structure as the Navy and the insignia for any O-5, Commander or Lt. Col.).

On the BOP's web page about Nurse Practitioners, they have this Lt. Commander's photo.
https://www.bop.gov/jobs/positions/inde ... actitioner

The ambassador saw an entirely expected nurse in uniform that is so unsurprising they have it on their website (along with some others, all for recruiting future staff).

Return to “Other weirdos”