Princess foofypants not well

roadscholar

Re: Princess foofypants not well

Post by roadscholar »

So very sorry, Bob. :brokenheart: :crybaby:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Wintermute
Verified:

Post by Wintermute »

Realist, words fail in these moments.
listeme

Post by listeme »

We're so sorry. Much love from Verbie and me.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I've been down this road. A big hug and a handshake. May there be no suffering.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Whatever4 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:42 pm Drinking Prosecco and toasting a life well lived. Godspeed, Fair Maiden. We will remember you forever.
:crying: :crying: :crying:
Brian

Post by Brian »

Hello,

I felt it important to come in and say a few things. First to realist. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I am sorry for your loss.

I am happy to have had a small part in making the connection of these two wonderful people. I hope that the time you had together was amazing.

And to this community it’s great to see the overall support that you’ve had for foofypants and realist.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Realist,
Though I knew you and the Princess only from this forum, my heart goes out to you. I offer, for what little it's worth, my deepest condolences, and my prayers that the Princess will rest in peace and that you will find consolation.
Know that you are loved.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Dearest Bob. I can only imagine the pain you must feeling. I'm relieved that you could be with Mia as she passed from this world. I'm certain that brought her comfort, even if she couldn't express that. You were the center of her world. She remains the center of your world.

We all wish we had magic wands to bring you greater comfort at this time of grief. You are loved.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

My deepest condolences, realist. Being together for 40 years with Mrs. Gneiss, I can only imagine your pain and deep loss. You are in our prayers.

And thanks for reaching out to me earlier this year. I very much appreciate your kindness.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Poor baby, I'm so sorry! Much love being beamed your way, I know these next few days are going to be tough! :bighug:
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

I am so sorry for your loss, Realist. I still remember the fun dinner we had near Dulles Airport several years ago when I got stuck returning to L.A. from visiting my youngest dotter at UVA. President Princess Foofypants was her usual wonderful self.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined while representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Justin

Post by Justin »

First, to Bob. My sincerest condolences. She was a wonderful woman. My heart aches for your loss.

I know that I basically exited this community several years ago, but here's a story you should all know. This community probably wouldn't even exist if not for Mia.

Back in 2008, a schmuck named Phil Berg had a website called Obamacrimes. His own personal birther forum. That part, many of you know. Myself, my buddy Brian, and a few others tried talking sense to the masses on that forum. And whilst I did this, a name doing the same popped out at me repeatedly. Her handle was Marina Lincoln, at that time. Well spoken, awesome arguments, snarky as hell. She was magnificent to behold.

After a few days of random team-up takedowns, she reached out to me privately and we became friends. She was the very first person I personally connected with over the whole birther idiocy of the day. Had she and I not become friends and colleagues at that time, we may never have gotten to know and gathered up our other compatriots from there to form our own venue, which grew and morphed over the years into what you have here today.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mia a year or two later in DC over lunch. Absolutely as awesome in person as she ever was online. I feel so incredibly fortunate to have known her. And everyone here owes her a debt of gratitude just for being the amazing person that she was. This community's foundation literally grew from her willingness to challenge lies, speak truth, and reach out to others doing the same. All while being fabulous. Love you, Mia. We were lucky to have you.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Baruch Dayan ha-Emet. May her memory be a blessing.
:grouphug: :grouphug:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Very sad news indeed.

So sorry for ya Bob.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

There's nothing I can say the hasn't been said already.

:brokenheart:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I never had the honor of meeting either in person, and barely new Princess Foofypants from Fogbow as I am a relatively newer member and wasn't around in the heyday of birtherism. But I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the princess and have always enjoyed Realist's posts. I am so very sorry for your loss, Realist, there are just no adequate words. I am sending my best wishes and hugs and holding you safe in caring thoughts.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I also didn't interact with her much here - I guess we followed different topics (and I am a relative newbie). She sounds like a great lady and I am sorry for your loss.
much ado

Post by much ado »

So sorry. There are no words. Here is Niel Gow's Lament for the Death of His Second Wife. Niel Gow (1727-1807) was perhaps Scotland's greatest fiddler.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Music at the loss of our Princess. I would play the organ of these versions for her if I could.

Adagio in G minor - Thomaso Albinoni

Elegy by G. Thalben Ball

and, of course, Nimrod from the Enigma Variations by Edward Elgar performed at the Centopath on Remembrance Day (also performed at the funeral for Princess Diana and recently, Prince Philip).

These were all played for the funeral of Princess Diana.
101010 :towel:
mimi

Post by mimi »

Oh, realist. 💔 I am heartbroken and I can’t even begin to imagine what you are feeling.

I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep you in my thoughts and pray that you find the strength you need right now.

❤️
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:brokenheart: I don't normally check this thread on every update because I assume it's just some present medical updates... but this thread kept coming to top of active topics.

Bob, I am so sorry for your loss. I regret I didn't get a chance to meet Mia because it sounds like she was an amazing lady (Princess).

:( .
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

So very sorry.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Great to see Justin and Brian, the two founders of this community more than 12 years ago, and a good reminder that the Princess was one of the first members here, way back in January 2009.

I'm still heartbroken. It's just wrong that she's gone and so many awful people are still walking around on the planet. My dad met her long ago, we had lunch with her and my boys. He sends his condolences too, he still remembers her. She was the first person from Politijab that I ever met.

I sent a text to rikker this morning. He met her in September 2010.

I'm just sad. Very, very sad. Such an awesome lady!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
realist

Post by realist »

Once again, thanks, everyone for all the gret posts. They are all heartwarming and very much appreciated. Mia would be so happy to know how loved she is.

I forgot to post earlier, but if anyone is wishing to honor Mia in any way other than posting, rather than sending flowers or the like, please donate to the ASPCA in her name. She loved animals, rescued many, so that would make her very happy.

Thank you.

:bighug:
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “General Stuff”