2022 Pennsylvania Senate race

Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Not to include your sister and friend, SuzieC but I imagine that the majority of PA Republicans will disregard this story unless there is video of Dr. Oz personally clipping the electrodes to the puppies ears AND turning the rheostat up to high. :cry:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Fetterman is already out with an email about this.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Isn't Penn infamous for their Amish puppy mills? If it mattered to the citizens, they'd have laws by now.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Did the 699th help Fetterman write this tweet? Succinct and brutal for Dorothy's friend.

John Fetterman @JohnFetterman
US Senate candidate, PA

BREAKING: Dr. Oz is a puppy killer.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Killing puppies is how you train to be a Republican. :whistle:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Hello, fellow kids...
John Fetterman @JohnFetterman wrote: Nothing says ‘I’m a regular Pennsylvanian’ like sipping a glass of red wine at a tailgate
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:01 pm Hello, fellow kids...
John Fetterman @JohnFetterman wrote: Nothing says ‘I’m a regular Pennsylvanian’ like sipping a glass of red wine at a tailgate
Oz is clearly congenitally unable to step on his own, er, congenitals.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

SuzieC wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:34 pm That is hideously disgusting. My R/Trump sister and my R good friend both love their pets. This has the potential to turn them.
Get 'em some stickers!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

“America’s Quack”… I like that. Dr. Gorski is one person I follow on Twitter. He loves debunking idiots.

raison de arizona

Also, Jordan Peterson joined via Zoom.
Dr. Oz Stood in Front of One of Hitler's Cars at a Fundraiser and Had Jordan Peterson Call In
Matt Gaetz's in-laws hosted the high-dollar dinner from hell. What is this campaign doing?

In what continues to be an incredibly puzzling campaign, Dr. Mehmet Oz attended a $5,000-a-plate fundraiser hosted by sex pest Matt Gaetz’s in-laws on Thursday night at the Lyon Air Museum and stood in front of one of Adolf Hitler’s cars, which made it into the background of attendees’ photos.

The museum is full of WWII memorabilia, and yes, it is just a museum. But a campaign allowing their candidate to be photographed at a fundraiser with a car that literally has a swastika on it is quite a choice.

Photos from the event, of course, surfaced on social media, and Twitter user Larry Tenney shared a screenshot from Instagram stories showing Oz standing on a small podium next to a TV monitor showing the logo for the National Republican Senatorial Committee and a hashtag #TheOzShow. Jezebel confirmed the image as coming from the account of Shane Mitchell, who attended the event. Behind Oz is a dark colored wagon that matches photos on the museum’s website of a 1939 Mercedes-Benz Model G4 Offener Touring Wagon. The museum’s own website says:

“This particular G4, 440875, was originally delivered to Adolph Hitler in late 1939 and was used by the Fuhrer in Ober Salzberg, Berlin and Poland until seized by the French Army at Berchtesgaden.”
:snippity:
𝙻𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚢 📷 🏳️‍🌈Make #GoodTrouble @LarryTenney wrote: FFS!

Dr Oz at a fundraiser in Orange County, CA, last night literally standing alongside a vehicle once owned by & used as a touring wagon by Adolph Hitler
raison de arizona

1087BAA4-B73E-409A-8FF3-8B097E450B0F.jpeg
1087BAA4-B73E-409A-8FF3-8B097E450B0F.jpeg (183.48 KiB) Viewed 945 times
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

It's just so cheap. Infantile. Abusive.

My brain tells me that as an electorate, we're past the point (viewed as a matter of communication) when drivel like this will seem like a good idea to anyone not in the MAGA headspace.

Oh, and the media, who will repeat it and use it as a talking point and ponder how Fetterman should respond.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The responses are negative, but I think trolling should be ignored.

Also, it's interesting how doctored her Twitter photo is. As someone points out, it looks like AI. It doesn't look like real photos of her.
Edit: Republican Translator Bot
@DevinNunesDog
·
10h
Replying to
@retripp
and
@JohnFetterman
Whatever Oz is paying you, it's not enough.

Don't believe the haters, YOU'RE DOING GREAT!
raison de arizona

I get why they are posting this, but for once, Oz has a reasonable point if one listens to the whole thing imo.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Unearthed: Dr. Oz wants to increase food prices to make meat unaffordable.

Oz: “…if we didn’t subsidize food in this country, a pound of meat would cost $90 and you wouldn’t be eating a lot of it. …It’s probably important for us to start having higher prices for some foods.”
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I wonder if he would be making this statement if he were running for Senate in, oh, I don't know. . . .Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming among others.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

FWIW I think water, east of the Mississippi ought to be a lot more expensive. How long until the Great Lakes start looking like Lake Mead?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

:faint:
Kyla in the Burgh 🏴‍☠️🔥 @KylaInTheBurgh wrote: A viral moment for Mehmet Oz during his campaign was in Philadelphia where Oz comforted & hugged a black woman he seemed to be meeting for the first time. The photo made headlines & front page news in PA.

Turns out the lady is a paid campaign aide.

Oz the fraud strikes again!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

But, but…I was told Biden and the Dems were the ones taking away my cheeseburger.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Dr. Oz, making things up? So it ain't so :faint:
The Recount @therecount wrote: Dr. Oz: “When John Fetterman is asked, ‘If you could wave a magic wand, what’s the 1 thing you would do?’ … He says, ‘Well, I’d get rid of life in prison.’”

NBC’s Dasha Burns: “I asked him that. He actually said it would be codifying Roe v. Wade and abolishing the filibuster.”
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:rimshot:

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I got my ballot mailed in last week. Go, Letterman (and Shapiro)!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:32 pm I got my ballot mailed in last week. Go, Letterman (and Shapiro)!
I'd wondered what he'd do after taking a long time off after retiring from hosting The Late Show....

PA Senator is a good move :thumbsup:

:lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:12 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:32 pm I got my ballot mailed in last week. Go, Letterman (and Shapiro)!
I'd wondered what he'd do after taking a long time off after retiring from hosting The Late Show....

PA Senator is a good move :thumbsup:

Oops! I wonder if that was an auto-correct. :roll:

raison de arizona

Oz has been complaining about Fetterman's medical records, maybe this will shut him up about it.
He has no work restrictions and can work full duty in public office.
Narrator: It won't shut him up about it.

Return to “U.S. Senate”