Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Happy-BirtHDay-Purple-Yellow-Balloons-Images.jpg
Happy-BirtHDay-Purple-Yellow-Balloons-Images.jpg (305.25 KiB) Viewed 512 times
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANI!!!
AndyinPA
Verified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Uninformed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Uninformed »

Happy Birthday!
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Phoenix520
Verified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Phoenix520 »

Happy Birthday!!! Happy New Life!!!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Foggy »

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

2. HAPPY NEW LIFE IN YOUR NEW HOME ON YOUR NEW ISLAND LIVING YOUR NEW LIFE AND STUFF!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Maybenaut »

You moved AND it’s your birthday?! Congratulations?!
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Annrc
Verified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Annrc »

Happy Birthday!
realist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by realist »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:dance:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Luke »

Happy birfday, Lani! :bighug: Here's something unique -- it's Don Ho's LYRICS to the Hawaii Five O theme. What was he thinking? :lol: Have a wonderful birthday!

FIRST VOCAL VERSION: Opens with an instrumental in the familiar tempo, then settles into a ballad style for the sung portion. HERE COMES THE LYRICS:

If you're feelin' lonely
You can come with me
Feel my arms around you
Lay beside the seaaaaaa
We will think of somethin' to do
Do it til it's perfect for you
And for me too
You can come with meeeee.

So leave your world behind you
You can come with me
Sing a song I'll teach you
Live your fantasyyyyyyy
Love ya in a natural way
Doesn't matter what time of day
You and I play
You can come with meeeee

Won'tcha come with meeee

You can come with meeee.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Lani »

It been a crazy time. I forgot about my birthday. I left my old home late at night on the 30th when the owner went nutz. Turns out, she called my moving company to warn them that someone was impersonating that company and stealing my stuff.

Got a couple of hours sleep, flew to Oahu. When I arrived, my mobility scooter had no power & couldn't recharge. Needed help to get me and the scooter to the taxi pick-up. Altho the battery was pretty new, I had a backup battery that arrived later from the moving company. It worked fine. Later I compared the two batteries to see if I could fix the dead one. I found two wires that were cut. Clearly cut. The only place where that could have happened was the airport. :mad: Don't think I can repair it & not sure who can fix it.

The movers sucked. Mixed boxes and poorly wrapped - like the one labeled rock collection (fossils, opals, prettied wood, Native American tools I used to dig up in our family yard, etc. Not small pebbles! (I drove my parents nuts.) In the same box, on the bottom, I found some of my Spode china. Yes, some were broken. Two pieces were antiques. Still have only found 1 teacup. Also, someone tried to get a vintage mahogany Queen Anne secretary off the van by himself and broke off two feet. And there's more!

My back has been horrible, not surprisingly. Thankfully my scooter is working!

So when my son called about taking me out to dinner, I was informed that it was my birthday. And it was a lovely evening :lovestruck: Then I returned to the horror of moving....

Belated thanks for all the good wishes.

Now I'll catch up with the others who were October babies!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by AndyinPA »

What a horrible move. I hope it's all soon behind you, and you are happily ensconced in your new digs. :bighug:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
June bug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by June bug »

Happy Birthday, Lani!!
Question from an Oahu ex-pat: Where was dinner?
Lani

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Lani »

June bug wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:27 pm
Happy Birthday, Lani!!
Old Spaghetti Factory, Aloha Tower, Honolulu. When I heard that we were going to a spaghetti restaurant, I pretended to care. But it was wonderful. Beautiful restaurant, excellent food, and a gazillion choices. Staff was professional and also lots of fun. They even brought me lots of samples to taste. I ate more of the dinner than I have eaten since March 2020.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
June bug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by June bug »

Lani wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:57 am
June bug wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:27 pm
Happy Birthday, Lani!!
Old Spaghetti Factory, Aloha Tower, Honolulu. When I heard that we were going to a spaghetti restaurant, I pretended to care. But it was wonderful. Beautiful restaurant, excellent food, and a gazillion choices. Staff was professional and also lots of fun. They even brought me lots of samples to taste. I ate more of the dinner than I have eaten since March 2020.
I love the Old Spaghetti Factory - glad to hear they’re still doing it right and that you had a well-deserved “broke da mouth” birthday dinner! :bighug:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANI!!!!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

We used to have an Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant here - I don't know if they're a chain or its just a case of two places choosing the same name but I have fery fond memories of it :) It sounds like yours was just as good!

I hope the rest of your move goes smoother and that you'll be all nice and comfy in your new home in no time!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”