Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bob

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by bob »

P&E: Case Challenging COVID-19 “Vaccines” Remains Alive:
A case challenging the status of COVID-19 injectable products as “vaccines” remains active on PACER as of Monday morning.
No substantial change in a frivolous case pending in the notoriously slow federal docket is newsworthy! :thumbsup:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Luke »

So it's come to this. From the most powerful eligibility news and discussion provider to... the lottery. Maybe the union went on strike? Come on, there's so much birther news potential out there... where's Laity's congressional petition update? Why hasn't Taitz filed some new lawsuits? Heck, President Obama announced today he's naming part of his complex after Ann Dunham! That's gotta be good for a four or five-part series, reviewing whether Ann was really his Mom, her age when she had Barack and whether she was old enough to confer citizenship... Rondeau slipped a gear, this could have been a perfect Rondeau Pivot.
POSTED IN EDITORIALS
The Lottery: Another Government Money Scam?
HOW DO THEY KNOW THE NEXT JACKPOT BEFORE THE DRAWING?
4 hours ago by Bob Russell, 2022

(Aug. 4, 2022) — I buy a lottery ticket on Fridays, spending $3 per week for a chance, although minimal, of winning a big payday. On Friday, July 29, 2022 at about 3:00 p.m. I went online to check the jackpots on the MegaMillions and Powerball drawings. The MegaMillions jackpot was $1.28 billion, that is $1,280,000,000. In the new format they list the next drawing jackpot total. The jackpot listed for the next drawing to be held on August 2, 2022 was $20,000,000, the base total after it has been won.

When the drawing is held at 9:00 p.m. Central time how could they list the next drawing at the minimum level at 3:00 p.m.? I have seen this before and had some reservations but never really paid enough attention to want to do something about it. This time is different; it struck me as odd that such a large prize would evaporate before the drawing was held. It makes me wonder if there are politicians lining their pockets with money that should be going to winning tickets. Where did that $1.28 billion go if not into political or bureaucratic pockets? There is something very amiss in the lottery when that amount of money can simply disappear.

I hope an investigative journalist will read this and use their resources, contacts, and abilities to find out what is going on and spark a true, honest criminal investigation into those who operate the lottery. The lottery involves at least 13 states, one of them being Illinois, a state famous for political corruption. I don’t have the skill, contacts, or financial means to carry out such an inquiry myself so am hoping someone who can do it will step in and find out what is going on and see to it that any thievery is stopped and those responsible are punished. I am going to post this on as many social media sites as I can in the hope that the right person or people will see it and take the steps necessary to clean up any theft.

Politicians and their bureaucratic lemmings steal enough from taxes confiscated from We the People but their greed has no end. It seems they cannot steal enough tax money, although it is in the billions each year, to satisfy their lust for wealth.

I submit this in the name of the Most Holy Trinity, in faith, with the responsibility given to me by Almighty God to honor His work and not let it die from neglect.

August 4, 2022
"investigative journalist"? What the heck does Bob think Sharon is?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Think Sharon would post a response answering the dildo's question? :doh: SMH
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Bob doesn’t understand placeholders.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I submit this in the name of the Most Holy Trinity, in faith, with the responsibility given to me by Almighty God to honor His work and not let it die from neglect.
We're talking about gambling, are we not? You're gambling $3 every Friday and that means you're not letting God's work die from neglect? But He isn't giving you a win?

I'm lost. It rained on my damn scorecard again. :mad:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dang, Foggy just stole my thunder ;) :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness":

:whistle:

Over/under on the bane?
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awesome, Bob! 8-) :lol:

Here's a preview, Free Speech Absolutist Scoop Rondeau showed me the love years ago.

PE Ban.JPG
PE Ban.JPG (36.72 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
The Post & Email 17.2K Tweets
The Post & Email @thepostemail
Daily breaking news on Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption the mainstream media does not report
Connecticut, USAthepostemail.com Joined October 2010
317 Following
496 Followers
Scoop has posted 17,200 Tweets with 496 followers. That's 34.6 tweets per follower. :lol:

On July 26, Sharon got a Twitter warning slapped on her COVID misinformation tweet. Winning!
The Post & Email @thepostemail Jul 26
Stay informed
This Tweet links to a website that may contain misleading information about COVID-19. Find out more
Bonus Twitter Warning.JPG
Bonus Twitter Warning.JPG (45.5 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

Since April 1st (didn't bother going back further), Sharon Rondeau, after posting hundreds of tweets, came up with an awesome TWO likes:

PE July 15.JPG
PE July 15.JPG (35.93 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

Rondeau Aug 6.JPG
Rondeau Aug 6.JPG (37.67 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

And Bob's was the ONLY comment/reply posted in all that time.

And Foggy says birtherism is dead! She sure showed you, Foggy. :smoking:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

The illustrious Bob Russell posted at the P&E and this was in his post:
Although President Trump made several unfortunately bad choices in appointing people to his administration he was trying to root out corruption in government. The political ruling class in both parties hates him because he cannot be bought nor can he be intimidated into compliance with their corruption and they fear him because he was serious about ridding the government of corruption. Trump appointed many people who were deep state establishment hacks. I have serious concerns about supporting Trump in 2024 because of his unwise decisions in the past and some of the people he has endorsed in the upcoming midterm elections, like Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania and markwayne mullin in Oklahoma. These endorsements, especially that of mullin, show a serious lack of research into mullin’s complicity with the gop establishment. Mullin has shown himself to be a liar, an opportunist, and an establishment drone. I live in his district and campaigned for him in his first election, after which he turned his back on constituents to support establishment policies that favor the party machine over We the People. He also pledged that he would only be there for three terms but reneged on that pledge as soon as he was elected, then lied claiming he never said it.

As one of his campaign volunteers I personally heard him make that pledge on numerous occasions. When I confronted him about it at a town hall meeting in Oologah, Oklahoma shortly after his election and before he took office he told me that people like me are what is wrong with America. He said our job was to vote for republicans then sit down, shut up, and let them rule as they see fit. When I again challenged him he instructed law enforcement to remove me from the building. That was in 2012 and now mullin has his eyes set on the senate.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/08/13 ... y-corrupt/

If anybody can get through there, wonder if Bob Russell knows that MIKI BOOTH also hates Mullin, he's the guy who told the Birther Princess to shut up and sit down. Miki still takes any opportunity to trash Mullin. Maybe Bob and Miki are pals. :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Trump: Passports Returned:
Much of the reporting on the raid is politically-tinged.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

BREAKING NEWS from Bob68 at the P&E! A fresh take on America's Most Important Issue. :smoking:
The Obama Fraud” Summarized
3 hours ago by Bob68

(Sep. 27, 2022) — The evil plan to install Obama as America’s putative president was obvious to many people from its beginning. Almost 100% of the media acted as cheerleaders for Obama and ignored his past because they did not want to learn anything negative beyond what they already knew, and if they did they were not going to report it. They simply hunkered down and became cheerleaders for “America’s historic first black president.”

Obama quickly climbed in the polls and was soon close to Hillary, who assumed she was a cinch to be the Democrat nominee. I believe Hillary was called to a meeting with Obama, perhaps Biden and even Soros himself, and made an offer to drop out of the 2008 Democrat primary to insure an Obama win. She was offered the very important after-Obama cover presidency and a lucrative position in Obama’s administration, Secretary of State. I also believe Hillary understood the offer was one she had better not refuse.

Obama defeated his chosen-to-lose Republican opposition and was sworn in by U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr. This swearing-in was effectively giving America’s government and her military to her enemies at the highest level without firing a shot. It was similar to surrendering to the enemy after losing a war, but without the death and destruction of a conventional war. The destruction was planned and carried out by enemies of America located within her government. This included Congress, both parties, who did/said nothing to prevent the race-protected Obama from being sworn in.

Once in office, Obama became both race- and ineligibility-protected. At a minimum members of both parties violated their sworn oath to protect the Constitution and had to protect Obama to protect themselves. Donald Trump, who let it be known to the world he did not believe Obama was eligible, was the last person the protectors of the fraud Obama ever wanted as America’s president.

Obama’s eight years of weakening of America were supposed to end with the election of the planned-and-promised-in-2008-after-Obama cover president and “finisher,” Hillary Clinton, who was anything but enthusiastic in her campaigning against Trump. I believe she thought there was no way she would be allowed to lose, and certainly never to Obama’s nemesis, Donald Trump.

Hillary was wrong; inadequate Democrat cheating in the 2016 election meant Donald Trump was president. This was a nightmare for both complicit political parties…Obama had not only lost his cover of Hillary Clinton; he had lost it to the only person both parties feared as president, Donald Trump.

President Trump was kept busy with failed impeachment attempts and bogus investigations and removed from office in the stolen 2020 election. The fear of what Trump knows about Obama is so great that both parties are desperately trying to prevent him not only from winning again, but from ever being able to run for president again.

In my opinion there is no mystery about Congress and the hatred (fear) of Trump…it comes from both parties complicit in The Obama Fraud. It mattered when it happened in 2009 and it matters now as all complicit desperately try to maintain the cover of the biggest criminal act against America’s citizens and her Constitution in history wherein an enemy plan was carried out to defeat America without firing a shot. The final destination of America, controlled by the far left, does not include personal freedom for American citizens; the Uniparty continues, and so does the cover-up of The Obama Fraud…the Swamp…

I believe reason number one for the panic from all complicit in The Obama Fraud is that a second term of President Trump must not be allowed, because the truth about Barry could finally be fully revealed and acted on.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/27 ... ummarized/

THIS COULD BE IT! Have your GO BAGS ready, Obots!! 8-)

Only the P&E knows the truth, the GOP loved and feared President Obama so much they were complicit. Even in 2016, when the GOP controlled everything, with a birther president, they were still so scared they didn't do anything. If only more birthers ran for Congress. :( And of course, this ultimately was MIKE VOLIN'S fault for not having enough Sheriff's Kits!!
Tim_T says:
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 12:07 PM
Bob… I happen to know for a fact that in 2012, every single sitting member of congress and every single US senator was given a copy of the Arpaio / Zullo investigation report, either hand delivered or sent by registered US mail… and not one of them had the guts to act… The one congressman who promised to raise the issue balked in the end.. That was Allen West..
Charlatan’s, the whole lot of em..

Sharon Rondeau says:
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 12:35 PM
Did Allen West ever pledge to take action? I believe it was Steve Stockman, who was not much later charged with misusing campaign funds, convicted and imprisoned, then had his sentence commuted by Trump:

https://www.thepostemail.com/2016/03/10 ... al-deputy/

Scott Erlandson says:
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:24 AM
Excellent !
I put the heartbreaking press conference of larry sinclair on my front page.

If some kind soul could point me to Video of arrest.

1. Hawaii won’t confirm or deny the Continued existence of “original” In special vault with 2 locks.
2. obama dna or genetic geneology

3. Deepstate similarities all the same players are in on it.

4. #thebidenaffairs

This isn’t my story, it belongs to all of the people whom have remained steadfast & vigilant.
God bless you all.
Scott e.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

To call Rondeau a moron is to insult morons.

They really can't let go, can they? Their racism defeats all reason.
bob

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by bob »

P&E: The Tragic Mulatto of Martha’s Vineyard:
Jospeh DeMaio wrote:"RACIAL HYPOCRISY"

[Immigration laws] were not then seen to be racist because a “black” usurper – or, to deploy the characterization he used to describe himself in the eyes of others, a “tragic mulatto” – was controlling the reins of power. . . .
[some jerk*] wrote:Using a slur in the headline only proves Obama’s point.
Rondeau wrote:How is it a slur if Obama described himself that way?
:brickwallsmall:

"For completeness":
Obama [in Dreams from My Father] wrote:When people who don’t know me well, black or white, discover my background (and it is usually a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for some telltale sign. They no longer know who I am. Privately, they guess at my troubled heart, I suppose – the mixed blood, the divided soul, the ghostly image of the tragic mulatto trapped between two worlds. And if I were to explain that no, the tragedy is not mine, or at least not mine alone, it is yours, sons and daughters of Plymouth Rock and Ellis Island, it is yours, children of Africa, it is the tragedy of both my wife’s six-year-old cousin and his white first grade classmates, so that you need not guess at what troubles me, it’s on the nightly news for all to see, and that if we could acknowledge at least that much then the tragic cycle begins to break down . . . .
Rondeau's and DeMaio's unironic use of a racist term that Obama used satirically to skewer those who judged him by his race is ... unsurprising.

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Impressive that Rharon allowed Rudy Lee to reply :shock:

Rudy Lee says:
Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 12:20 PM
Obama didn’t literally describe himself that way; Obama was being satirical when he was disparaging those who viewed him in such a simplistic and racist manner.

The P&E Brain Trust can be counted on for hot and fresh analysis and perspective. It's nothing, like we've seen before. Just a bit sad that these are the last birfers left. Rarely Miki Booth, Chuckles & Rev Dr Laity Esq show up, but mostly it's these same couple of guys. Maybe P&E needs a YOUTH CHAPTER, a Jaycees of Birthers, raising a new generation in the lore and history handed down from one racist to another.

James Carter really nailed it... Obots should be PANICKED if the GOP uses this for the Midterms.

“Remember Martha’s Vineyard” should be Republicans’ rallying cry for the mid-terms.

Tons of genius here. It's a bit sad, often think that Foggy is a little disappointed that Fogbow members aren't as wired into the TRUTH and the REAL STORY about President Obama et al. We do our best, but P&E readers are a hard act to follow with their rock solid facts and brilliant debating skills. It's also remarkable and almost eerie how they never repeat themselves, every comment is impressively unique and brings a new perspective.
► Show Spoiler
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
[some jerk*] wrote:Using a slur in the headline only proves Obama’s point.
Rondeau wrote:How is it a slur if Obama described himself that way?
[some jerk*] wrote:Obama didn’t literally describe himself that way; Obama was being satirical when he was disparaging those who viewed him in such a simplistic and racist manner.
DeMaio wrote:If Mr. Lee were to examine more closely the text of the post, he would see that the “satirical” disparagement and attribution issues were recognized and addressed with the phrase “in the eyes of others.”

Moreover, apart from the fact that Obama could have easily selected different less offensive terminology and less denigrating of those who viewed him “differently” – which neither he nor his editors did, thus reinforcing the conclusion that disparagement was intended – he specifically later in the Introduction (the phrase comes from his book Dreams From My Father) confesses: “I don’t fault people their suspicions. I learned long ago to distrust my childhood and the stories that shaped it.”

If Barack Obama “distrusts the stories” that shaped his childhood and “does not fault people” for their suspicions based on characterizations using terms of his own selection – even if considered to be “slurs” – why does Mr. Lee feel more empowered than Obama to assess blame or fault?
[some jerk*] wrote:The use of the slur in the headline, which was the original observation, doesn’t contain any explanatory context.

Regardless, the unnecessary use and reuse of a slur only serves to undermine the author’s point, bolster Obama’s, and gives further ammunition to those who see critiques of Obama as veiled racism.
Nikita's_UN_Shoe wrote:Would “mixed breed” please you and the other politically correct sensitive people?

Have you personally asked the usurper himself what he thinks he is?
At least they aren't even attempting to hide it.

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Regardless, the unnecessary use and reuse of a slur only serves to undermine the author’s point, bolster Obama’s, and gives further ammunition to those who see critiques of Obama as veiled racism.
Well said, Bob! :clap:
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:08 pm
Well said, Bob!
:fingerwag: : P&E: The Usurper of a Darker Shade:
DeMaio wrote:Recently, your humble servant offered here at The P&E a post captioned, “The Tragic Mulatto of Martha’s Vineyard.” Some commenters took issue with the use of the term “tragic mulatto” in the title of that post, calling it a slur despite the fact that it comes from Obama’s own Dreams From My Father in describing how he was viewed in the eyes of others.
Rule of Holes and Rule of Goats on full display here.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Racial Slur Game (RR).

An editorial defending the editorial that defended the use of slurs on Rondeau's site.

Sending their best. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:39 pm P&E: The Racial Slur Game (RR).

An editorial defending the editorial that defended the use of slurs on Rondeau's site.

Sending their best. :roll:
Isn't the author of the article Roving Reporter the former OPOVV, real name Thomas MacLaren who was one of the plaintiffs in Orly's case in Mississippi? You know, the one who used chronic diarrhea as an excuse to skip a hearing?
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:34 pmIsn't the author of the article Roving Reporter the former OPOVV, real name Thomas MacLaren who was one of the plaintiffs in Orly's case in Mississippi? You know, the one who used chronic diarrhea as an excuse to skip a hearing?
I believe RR is OPOVV, who is MacLeran (nb. spelling, for the archives). And MacLeran was the poop plaintiff.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Nikita's_UN_Shoe wrote:Do not publish this comment.

With due respect to you Mr. Arnold, I believe that your paragraph nine (9) contains two instances of calendar year errors. Should both of these “2019” entries be “2020”, instead? I could be in error myself, because I have only had my first cup of decaffeinated coffee so far this morning. Keep up the great articles.
Rondeau wrote:As the Editor, I take responsibility for not catching the “2019” error in reference to the presidential election. Regarding the reference to the Hunter Biden laptop, the FBI reportedly took possession of it in December 2019 . . . .
Who edits this rag?
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:44 pm Who edits this rag?
:biggrin: You want the job, bob? :boxing:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:55 pm
Reality Check wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:34 pmIsn't the author of the article Roving Reporter the former OPOVV, real name Thomas MacLaren who was one of the plaintiffs in Orly's case in Mississippi? You know, the one who used chronic diarrhea as an excuse to skip a hearing?
I believe RR is OPOVV, who is MacLeran (nb. spelling, for the archives). And MacLeran was the poop plaintiff.
I seem to recall that OPOVV was not above using some racial slurs from time to time back in the day. Can't be 100% sure on that as my mind has gotten a bit rusty on the early days. I guess I need to review the Formerly Fogbow.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: No Decision Yet in Case Challenging “Vaccines”:
by Sharon Rondeau

(Jul. 19, 2022) – U.S. District Judge Dale A. Kimball has not yet rendered a ruling in the case of Griner v. Biden, et al challenging the nature of the products rolled out in mid-December 2020 known as COVID-19 “vaccines.”
"For completeness," this frivolous lawsuit was finally dismissed today.
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thank you Bob, as always. :bighug:

And good lord. Buncha nutterdoodles.

Return to “Current Politics”